10 Best Hotels To Stay In Prapoutel Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Prapoutel Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Prapoutel Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Prapoutel Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Prapoutel Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Prapoutel Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Prapoutel Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Prapoutel Rhône-alps:
HDC- Hôtel de Crolles
The guest rooms boast all modern comforts and views over the Belledonne or the Chartreuse mountains.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the dining room, or in the guest’s room upon request. The hotel’s partner restaurant Buffalo Grill is open 7 days a week.
HDC- Hôtel de Crolles also features 2 fully equipped seminar rooms, available for all types of functions. The friendly staff will help to make your event, and your stay, a success.Grenoble is 18 minutes’ drive away and Chambery is 30 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- Staff were helpful and friendly and spoke good English
- Quiet place nearby restaurants offering attractive nature and a good central market nearby
- Great bed. Restaurant is good. Friendly staff. Very good parking.
- The hotel is very clean and easy to find. Located on an out of town style shopping area. Handy for cafes and food shopping and visiting the nearby town and mountains.
- Close to place of meeting, Reception pleasant, multi-lingual, what can you ask for?
Holiday Inn Express Grenoble-Bernin
Rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Grenoble-Bernin are air-conditioned and modern. They include satellite TV, private bathrooms and a tea/coffee maker. They all offer views over the Rhône-Alpes countryside and are accessible by lift.Additional services at the Holiday Inn Express include a daily buffet breakfast, a bar, a 24-hour front desk and free private parking.The Holiday Inn Express is surrounded by the Belledonne and Chartreuse mountain ranges. The 7 Laux ski resort is just a 20-minute drive away, which offers winter sports activities and hiking paths in the summer. There is also a fitness centre, bicycle hire and sports hall nearby.
- I have stayed at this Hotel each year since it opened and it meets all my requirements for a comfortable hotel convenient to my place of work.
Pro-Tip: Why do you go to this hotel?
Answer, look out of the window and see your customer.
No need for Linked-in if you use this hotel.
- Late check-in and a swift early check-out were very appreciated
Children (and their parents) really enjoyed the pool
The resto serves high quality food
If you have a bike try the Col de Coq (really nice nearby ascent +1000 meters)
Communicating rooms -convenient for bigger families
- Typical Holiday Inn room for the price. Tiny bed…I ended up on the sleeper couch so my husband and I could get a decent nights sleep. Good breakfast. Everything else above board.
Hôtel Eliova Le Chaix
Free WiFi is accessible from each room and throughout the property. Each guest room at the Hôtel Eliova Le Chaix has a flat-screen TV, en suite bathroom and is serviced by a lift.Hôtel Eliova Le Chaix has a restaurant, which serves traditional French cuisine and features panoramic views of the French Alps. Guests can relax with a soft drink in the hotel’s bar.Le Chaix is just a 15-minute drive from Le Bourg d’Oisans. The Ecrins National Park is also nearby.
- Location was great. Staff at front desk very approachable and helpful.
- Location is perfect, just across the road from the slopes.
- The triple rooms were ideal for a group of three sharing, with a separate toilet & good shower. The location of the hotel is also very good for access to the slopes & town.
- View from restaurant at breakfast over the ski slopes
- Breakfast was amazing and all the staff were incredibly helpful. Great view from the restaurant, worth going up there for a pre-dinner drink.
Chalet La Maitreya
Guests are invited to relax in the sauna and outdoor hot tub and be pampered with organic products. A free on-call shuttle is available to take guests to the ski lift in Vaujany during the winter months.Each room features typical chalet decor with wooden furniture and has free Wi Fi and a private bathroom. Only Superior Studios have kitchenettes and a TV.The restaurant prepares breakfast and European-style cuisine 6 days a week. Meals can be served in the dining area or on the terrace overlooking the mountains and guests can also enjoy a drink at the hotel’s bar.Free private parking is available and free public parking is nearby. Grenoble Train station is 24.9 miles away while Grenoble Airport is 37.3 miles from Chalet La Maitreya. Airport transfer can be arranged during the winter.
- The property has been renovated to a very high standard without losing any of its character. The room was more than spacious, with a great view. The bathroom was clean with a very decent hot & powerful shower. All the communal area’s were really well kept and extremely comfortable. You honestly couldn’t hope for better hosts than James and Whitney. Each meal was a delight, from the array of breakfast choice, to a new cake delight at tea every afternoon. The true highlight was dinner though, with James giving the full rundown of what was on offer every evening. And be assured, this is food that warrants an introduction. Everything you would expect to be good was, in abundance, what makes La Maitreya truly exceptional is the extra mile elements which are too many to list.
- James and Whitney were Extremely friendly, amenable and nothing was too much trouble! The 3 course dinners were superb and really good value for money! Excellent location and the room was lovely with a beautiful view and extremely comfortable bed!! Couldn’t be happier!!
- This is really a great gem on the French Alps! The hosts are incredibly nice and welcoming, you really feel at someone’s home. The chalet has just been renovated and everything is wonderful. The dinner delicious (thanks James) and the hot tub at night overlooking the quiet valley a perfect way to end your day.
- Lovely hosts, excellent evening and breakfast and very smart accommodation
- Excellent breakfast. Very friendly and helpsome owners and staff.
Le Dauphin Blanc
Le Dauphin offers spacious guestrooms with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.Le Dauphin Blanc makes a peaceful base for exploring the Rhône-Alpes region. The beautiful town of Chambéry and various ski resorts are located 40 minutes’ drive away.A fresh continental buffet breakfast is served every morning in the Dauphin Blanc’s charming breakfast room.
- Le style chaleureux de la chambre, la grande salle de bain et le confort du lit.
La réceptionniste est agréable, très efficace et réactive. Elle fait tout ce qu’elle peut pour aider au séjour .
Les literies étaient confortables. Les draps étaient propres.
Espaces verts au niveau des chambres en rez-de-chaussée très appréciables.
- Lits confortables y compris ceux des enfants. Calme. Parking intérieur sécurisé.
- chambre climatisée, frigo, accès wi-fi, stationnement
Un accueil chaleureux, calme, agréable par des personnes dévouées.
L’environnement et la situation permet de se poser, même lors d’un déplacement professionnel.
Hôtel du Midi
Each room has free WiFi access and a view of the surrounding area. All include an en suite bathroom with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served and guests can choose to have it in their room.Hôtel du Midi is situated 0.7 miles to Montbonnot-Saint-Martin Train Station and 2.8 miles from the Bois Français Park with a lake. It is 30 minutes drive from the ski resorts of Chamrousse and Prapoutel les 7 Laux.
- This was a beautiful quite place with great views and excellent value for money
- Bed was comfortable, pizza place right access the road and supermarket next door.
- Small boutique hotel with character and modern updated rooms. Very clean and comfortable room. Friendly owner. Would highly recommend. Only a short drive from Grenoble. Secure parking.
- good sized room for small family with 2 kids – soundprood effective windows: quiet
- très agréablement surprise par cette réservation de dernière minute, très bon acceuil et en plus ils acceptent les chiens , ce qui n’est pas souvent le cas. A recommander.
Hôtel du Parc
All rooms include a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. Newspapers are also provided.A breakfast buffet is served every morning at Hôtel du Parc. Guests can also dine in the on-site restaurant and bars can be found within walking distance.Hôtel du Parc is 9.3 miles from Pontcharra Train Station. Chambéry and Grenoble can both be reached in 40 minutes by car.
- The staff were friendly & made us welcome, even though our French is rubbishy & their Englsh very limited. But the family room we had was warm, nicely decorated, clean, spacious, very comfortable & and if we go to this area again we will stay again 😊
- l’accueil sympathique, la possibilité de garer son véhicule, très proche du centre. Établissement sérieux.
- Belle chambre sur parc et montagnes , situation proche du centre et des petites rues pietonnes
Le linge de lit ( couette ) le concept du décor de la chambre et de la salle de bains, l’espace accueil de la réservation ( charme) le mélange ancien/moderne ( excellent compromis), le parquet en chêne.
Le petit déjeuner complet. seul bémol : pas terrible la machine à café pour les amateurs de thé , une tasse un sachet donc pas assez d’eau ( le thé doit être noyé!) Proposer une théière avec 4 volumes d’eau ( dommage d’autant que le thé était excellent très bonne marque !)
La vue sur le magnifique parc
Le calme absolu
Le charme du bâtiment
Hôtel Le Panoramic
Le Panoramic features 23 quiet and comfortable rooms only 1,650 feet away from the city centre and 2,650 feet away from the thermal baths. The hotel welcomes you in green and peaceful surroundings 7 kilometres away from Le Collet. Benefit from an ideal location to experience the area and enjoy all the outdoor activities it has to offer.
- Friendly and welcoming, super clean and comfortable.
- The owners. Excellent location. Good food. The terrace.
- Staff excellent very friendly and helpful,hotel clean,food very good
- Simple but clean hotel. Friendly staff. It is located near the village which is easily accessible by foot. Quiet location.
- The views and personal attention from the owner. The food was really good
Auberge La Douce Montagne
Guests can watch TV in the bar or make use of the free WiFi access. The Alpe d’Huez ski lift is accessible from Oz-en-Oisans, a 10-minute drive away or a 15-minute drive in the free shuttle bus which stops outside the hotel.The hotel gives guests the opportunity to buy their ski tickets at a reduced rate and ski storage is a possibility. In summer, biking activities are available and the hotel offers bike storage.The Auberge La Douce Montagne restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Lovely hotel in a ski area that offered great summer rates. Room had a shared balcony with a view. Pool and restaurant are downstairs although we didn’t get to use either. Allemont is quiet in the summer with most shops closed, but the cafe across the street and the patisserie around the corner are open. Beautiful area for bicyclists and motorcyclists. They allowed us to park our motorcycles in the protected garden area off the street.
- Staff were awesome! Nice dutch style interior. Clean and cozy. Excellent kitchen
- The customer service of the staff is excellent! Everybody is very nice, super helpful and always happy to help (sometimes proactively, without even asking). I can’t recommend Auberge La Douce Montagne highly enough.
- Everything was first class, the staff were extremely inviting
– The personal was sweet and helpful.
– The location nearby the mountains.
– The shower.
– The space of the room.
Okko Hotels Grenoble Jardin Hoche
Each room is air-conditioned and equipped with a flat-screen TV, a desk and a coffee machine. The private bathroom has a shower and comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is included and served every morning. Soft drinks are also included throughout the day free of charge, and in the evening guests are offered a free glass of beer, wine or fruit juice cocktail as well as snacks from the appetiser buffet.Okko Hotels Grenoble Jardin Hoche features the Le Club lounge and a library. The hotel is 1,650 feet from Paul Mistral Park, 150 feet from La Caserne de Bonne shopping mall and 0.9 miles from Grenoble Train Station.
“Different” hotel….Unique design
Very good breakfast
- Great hotel rooms quirky but good and use of lounge with free drinks and refreshments was very welcomed
- Design hotel on the edge of the old inner city. Parking (payed) garage is around the corner. With the OKKO concept you can get free drinks during the day and snacks and a drink at night. Breakfast is good. Room isn’t big but comfortable. The design is nice but not functional in all cases ;o)
- We arrived by bicycle and the reception staff could not have been more helpful. Our bikes were quickly tucked safely away for the night. The hotel has a “concept” whereby guests have access to the “club“ whereby they can have snacks, drinks and lovely wine aperitifs in the evening. It reminded us of Scandinavian hotels we have stayed in. Outstanding.
- They offer drinks and local produce in the evenings where you can get dinner tips from the staff. Comfortable area with nice staff.
- “Different” hotel….Unique design
Top Hotels In Prapoutel Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Prapoutel Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Prapoutel Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Prapoutel Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!