10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pralong Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Pralong Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pralong Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pralong Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pralong Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pralong Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pralong Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pralong Rhône-alps:
Le Gil De France
Le Gil de France offers satellite TV, a desk and a telephone. Some of them overlook the park. The private bathrooms feature a bathtub.A full buffet breakfast is provided every morning. Le Gil’s restaurant also features barbecue facilities and a bar.Front desk is open 24 hours and free WiFi access is available in the entire building.Hotel Le Gil De France is 0.7 miles from Montbrison Station, and 24.9 miles from Saint-Etienne. Free private parking is possible on site. Guests can walk along the Visery River and discover the charming city of Montbrison.
- Great price, nice clean room, comfortable beds. Breakfast
- Waiter plus the room cleaner were very helpful, in arranging transport to football and days out
- La literie; l’emplacement et l’environnement très calme et agréable; le petit déjeuner au jardin
- Personnel d’accueil peu aimable ; chambre très petite et rudimentaire ; aucun charme.
Accueil téléphonique agréable.Parking sécurisé et facile d’accès.
Literie confortable avec un matelas dont la largeur est très surdimensionnée(très appréciable).
Petit déjeuner copieux avec un large choix d’aliments sucrés ou salés.
Patron très sympathique et à l’écoute.
Les Étoiles Du Forez
Each guest room is air-conditioned and is equipped with a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV. Some rooms are adapted for guests with reduced mobility or partially sighted people.Breakfast is served daily in the Etoiles Du Forez’s breakfast room or on the veranda. Guests have free access to the sauna and a Hammam. There is a summer terrace where guests can enjoy a drink from the bar.The hotel also provides free private parking.
- Good parking. 3 restaurants near . Not far from motorway . Decent rooms.
- Good explanations about the possible journeys in the province of Forez. This location seems not to be very touristic but in fact it offers a great variety of marvelous sites
- Very good restaurants surrounding the hotel, which was very comfortable and well-equipped. Charming and very helpful reception.
- La jolie chambre .le fait d être mansarde . Impression de petite cabane. Le personnel ultra gentil . Le petit dej super.
- Propreté, silence, amabilité de la personne de l’accueil, proximité du centre de Montbrison (2,5km), établissement bien tenu.
Hostellerie Del Matin Calme
All of the rooms at Hostellerie Del Matin Calme feature a desk, a flat-screen TV and a wardrobe. Each room also includes a private bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the communal lounge.Luggage storage is provided and free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. Free private parking is possible on site and Château de la Bastie d’Urfé is 1.9 miles away.
The room was very spacious and clean.
The bathroom is also large.
The bed was very comfortable.
Friendly staff, only not visible.
Very clean room
- The breakfast was superb. The service from the owner Edith and Meryen was really friendly and extremely accommodating. The bedroom and bathroom were both extremely clean, roomy and comfortable. We would book again if ever in the area.
- very friendship server and the lady work very hard .very very good
Orlane could not have been more welcoming and helpful.
Beautiful room with outside patio.
lit parfait XXL ,chambre spacieuse, salle d’eau avec douche italienne grande, linge de toilette de bonne qualité, terrasse sympathique, hotel très calme
personnel au petit soin pour les clients
en bref tout était parfait
- The room was very spacious and clean.
Inter-Hotel Montbrison Est Marytel
Decorated in warm colours, each of the stylish guest rooms features a wardrobe and a work desk. All rooms have a private bathroom including free toiletries.A continental breakfast with a variety of local and organic produce is served every morning at the Inter-Hotel Montbrison Est Marytel. Guests can sample a local beer or wine at the on-site bar.With free private parking on site, the Inter-Hotel Montbrison Est Marytel is a 30-minute drive from Chalmazel Ski Resort and Des Etangs Golf Club is only a 3-minute drive away.
- A good room, comfortable bed and a good continental breakfast.
- Nice hotel. Rooms are not very large and it depends on the number of nights you want to be in this hotel, but for a couple of nights it is very good.
- We stayed a couple of nights to watch a game in St Etienne. Very comfortable, clean and quiet.
- Vor 9 Jahren habe ich 6 Monate lang 3 Nächte pro Woch im Hotel verbracht. Seitdem hat das Hotel sich zum Besten verändert nicht zuletzt durch eine Restaurierung der Zimmer
la disponibilité du personnel
le confort de la chambre
A flat-screen TV and a work desk are provided in each of the brightly decorated guest rooms at Hôtel Astrée. They also include a wardrobe and an en suite bathroom with a bathtub or shower.Guests have the choice of enjoying breakfast in L’Astrée’s breakfast area or in the comfort of their room. Newspapers and baby kits are available upon request.Free secure parking for cars, bikes and motorcycles is provided on site and central Roanne is 23.6 miles away. The hotel is a 1-hour drive from Lyon and 2.9 miles from exit 6 of the A72 motorway.
- Simple but well equipped. And the owners were very friendly and helpful.
The hotel room was very clean and tidy
The staff very pleasant
Lovely breakfast room & breakfast
The hotel had private parking
- Very friendly staff that went out of their way to pack us a late breakfast.
The owners were amazing. Friendly, helpful and nothing was too much trouble.
The accommodation was clean ,fresh and well appointed. Feurs is a lovely town, a good stopover if travelling to the med.
I never heard a train despite it’s proximity to a railway line.
Breakfast was super.
Well worth a stay. You will not be disappointed.
- The owners were courteous, friendly and very professional. The breakfast was excellent and was good value for money. The bedroom were air-conditioned, clean and attractive. They were also of a generous size. It was rated a 2 star but could have qualified as 3 star.
Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests have access to a sauna or a hot tub upon reservation. Massages are available upon appointment.Breakfast is prepared from local, artisanal and organic produce. Breakfast can be enjoyed on the terrace, weather permitting. A bottle of water, as well tea and coffee-making facilities are offered.The area is popular for horse riding and cycling. The hotel also offers bike hire. Villefranche-sur-Saône is 47.8 miles from O´Lodge, while Roanne is 23.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Étienne – Bouthéon Airport, 20.5 miles from O´Lodge.
- Fantastically well presented. Far superior to a standard hotel room. Log cabin feel to it.
- Nous ne sommes malheureusement restés qu’une seule nuit – étape sur notre voyage – mais nous nous sommes sentis aussi bien qu’a la maison. Les instructions pour arriver en pleine nuit avec un bébé et un enfant étaient très claires et l’arrivée s’est faites dans les meilleures conditions. Le logement est très fonctionel et très confortable. Et le petit déjeuner en famille très agréable avec le salon pour les enfants.
- Très jolis bungalows bien décorés aussi bien intérieurement qu’en extérieur. Couleurs vives très agréables et dynamisantes. Chambre très propre, lit très confortable, salle de bains spacieuse, serviettes épaisses. Bouilloire avec thé, café et infusion.
L’accueil et les attentions des propriétaires
- Cadre verdoyant et terrasse privée. Idéal pour faire un bon break
All rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a wardrobe, and the superior rooms feature tea and coffee making facilities. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental buffet breakfast is available each morning at Hotel Etesia. Guests can also find restaurants a 5-minute drive away.Lyon is just under an hour’s drive away and Roanne is a 35-minute drive from the hotel. Additional features include daily newspapers and free WiFi access throughout.
- Friendly staff and excellent continental breakfast.
- L’accueil, la patronne aux “petits soins” et disponible … (le restaurant à côté était fermé, elle a passé du temps pour me trouver une solution). De plus j’ai eu droit à mon retour à une pomme en guise de dessert. Bon petit déj.
Très bon accueil même pour une arrivée à plus de minuit.
Propreté nickel. Petit déjeuner copieux.
On sent que toute l’attention est portée aux clients.
un stationnement facile et sécurisé.
un personnel aimable.
- Un accueil très chaleureux, des chambres spacieuses avec un espace de travail adapté, et la mise à disposition de boissons chaudes dans la chambre.
Logis Hôtel des Voyageurs
The spacious guest rooms at the Hôtel des Voyageurs are equipped with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi connection. All rooms have a private bathroom with a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the Hôtel des Voyageurs. The hotel also features a bar and restaurant with a large fireplace. Guests can enjoy a drink on the terrace.Activities on site include a games room featuring billiards table, and the spa with a sauna.With free parking on site, the Voyageurs hotel is 12.4 miles from Montbrison Train Station and 28 miles from Saint-Etienne Airport. Montpeloux Volcano is a 5-minute drive away.
Safe garage parking for our motorbikes. We arrived in a thunderstorm of biblical proportions and were soaked to the skin, the owner led us to the boiler room/drying room where there are washing lines to hang and dry wet riding/walking/cycling kit. it was all bone dry by the morning.
Nice traditional restaurant.
- Nothing was too much trouble – excellent facilities. Extremely helpful lady. Excellent evening meal and offered extra pasta!
The immediate friendly welcome.
The continuing friendly service.
The excellent food and beverages
The lovely location, a quiet typically French small town.
- The location is very nice and very quiet. Great place to relax.
- Secure garage for parking motorcycles. Very friendly staff, built a roaring log fire just for us. Great food.
- Safe garage parking for our motorbikes. We arrived in a thunderstorm of biblical proportions and were soaked to the skin, the owner led us to the boiler room/drying room where there are washing lines to hang and dry wet riding/walking/cycling kit. it was all bone dry by the morning.
Hotel de l’Avenue
Decorated in a simple style, all rooms feature a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and desk. The en suite bathroom includes towels.A breakfast is served from Monday to Friday morning, and includes a hot beverage, orange juice, milk breads, butter and jam. Guests can also sample traditional cuisine in the on-site restaurant.Montbrison is a 25-minute drive away and Golf de Forez is 5.6 miles from the hotel. The A72 motorway is ideally located a 6-minute drive away and free private parking is possible on site.
- Very good lokation. Owner of hotel very good gay. Help with my ask
This hotel is a basic economy style hotel run by Stephen and his wife who provide a comfortable stopover just opposite the rail station. Stephen is a great host and speaks perfect English. Dinner is available which is basic but very well prepared ,tasty and enjoyable. Safe secure storage for bicycles.
A great friendly atmosphere provided by the hosts and a hotel that I would stay at again.
- Extremely friendly owner, good food, and nice atmosphere. Got a free garage for motorcycle and had a very pleasant stay.
- Un très bon rapport qualité prix et le gérant de l’établissement fait tout pour nous faire passer un bon séjour
la chambre était spacieuse et correcte sur un plan général.
Nous avons regretté une absence de lampes de chevet, le rideau de douche à changer.
Le petit déjeuné est sans intérêt : café robusta pas bon, biscottes ramollies, pain au lait industriels..
Premiere Classe Saint Etienne – Aéroport Bouthéon
The rooms at Premiere Classe Saint Etienne are decorated in a contemporary style and include a flat-screen TV. Each one is also air-conditioned and has an en suite bathroom with a shower.Breakfast is served every morning and a selection of both snacks and drinks is available in the vending machines. Additional on-site facilities include newspapers at reception.
- really comfy bed and a nice, modern room. the lighting was good.
- Very helpful & friendly staff clean,simple & comfortable.
- really good quality price ratio, convenient parking, good breakfast for 5 EUR
- L accueil. La propreté et le rapport qualité prix.
- freundliches Personal, sauberes Zimmer, ruhige Lage.
Top Hotels In Pralong Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pralong Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pralong Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pralong Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!