10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pradosegar Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Pradosegar Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pradosegar Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pradosegar Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pradosegar Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pradosegar Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pradosegar Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pradosegar Castile And Leon:
Posada Palacio Manjabalago
Posada Palacio Manjabalago is located in Manjabálago, just 20 miles from Ávila. The inn has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find room service at the property.Hoyos del Espino is 22 miles from Palacio Manjabalago, and Peñaranda de Bracamonte is 18 miles from the property.
Unique location in the fricking middle of nowhere, Skillfully restored building, with all modern amenities.
- Very comfortable bed, good heating if you need it, large sitting area. Good 3 course dinner there. Very quiet location.
- It is a beautiful house from the 16th century (with parts from the 11th). The owner was very friendly, the breakfast was great, and the location was perfect.
- Un lugar perdido en el que puedes descansar y desconectar. Habitación espaciosa y con todo lo necesario y limpia. El salón un poco pequeño, pero se compensa con creces con el servicio y la excelente comida
- El dueño es muy amable y siempre tratando de complacer a los clientes
- Unique location in the fricking middle of nowhere, Skillfully restored building, with all modern amenities.
Hotel Ribera del Corneja
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Hotel Ribera del Corneja is located in Navacepedilla de Corneja in the region of Castila y Leon, just 28 miles from Ávila. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. El Barco de Ávila is 20 miles from Rural Ribera del Corneja, and Candelario is 31 miles from the property.
- Limpieza, ubicación en plena Sierra de Gredos, amabilidad de todo el personal.
Lo qué más me gustó, es la paz y tranquilidad que se respira, desconectas de todo…
Las casas y el entorno, son fantásticos, al igual que el personal, que son muy agradables.
- Fantástico, todo nuevo, en plena Sierra de Gredos, un bungalow con chimenea perfecto
- Desayuno, campo futbol, cama, calefacción y entorno
El alojamiento, el trato familiar y la ubicación del hotel
La simpatía de Sonsoles , la propietaria.
Hotel Garabatos is located in Navarredonda de Gredos, 31 miles from Ávila and 21 miles from El Barco de Ávila. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a tour desk at the property.Arenas de San Pedro is 11 miles from Hotel Garabatos, and Candeleda is 15 miles away.
- A very good choice, best value. The property really friendly, felt like being at home.
- Las vistas a Gredos son estupendas, y la habitación muy calentita y confortable.
- Limpieza, relación calidad-precio, ubicación y atención del personal.
– Personal agradable
– Buen precio
- Muy tranquilo.. desayuno castellano tostadas de hogaza. Zumo natural.. sobaos y Magdalenas. Tienen salonn de juegos muy cómodo … Y un pequeño gimnasio..
Hotel Rural El Yantar de Gredos
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Rural El Yantar de Gredos offers accommodations in San Martín del Pimpollar. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Ávila is 27 miles from Hotel Rural El Yantar de Gredos, and Talavera de la Reina is 31 miles away.
This is a lovely hotel located in a very tiny and cute town right at the foot of Sierra de Gredos. If you want to completely disconnect and relax this place is a perfect choice. The atmosphere and the facilities itself inspired calmness.
The place is perfect for practicing hiking and other nature sports and the routes you can find nearby are countless.
Food is also good at the restaurant and we really much enjoyed our breakfast and dinner.
The view of the stars right behind the hotel in a clear night is awesome!
I would highly recommend this hotel for couples and families wanting to spend a few days surrounded by nature.
La comida del restaurante estaba muy rica y con mucho detalle.
El personal muy atento.
- Kleines aber sehr feines Restaurant. Chef kocht selbst, Wer in der Region ist sollte sich das nicht entgehen lassen.
- Todo en general, amabilidad, buen trato, cómodo como si estuvieramos en casa
- Un hotel con mucho encanto, la habitación muy bonita y un salón donde relajarse hacen que Lhasa estancias sea más cómoda. El trato recibido es estupendo.
- This is a lovely hotel located in a very tiny and cute town right at the foot of Sierra de Gredos. If you want to completely disconnect and relax this place is a perfect choice. The atmosphere and the facilities itself inspired calmness.
El Milano Real
Located in Hoyos del Espino, 18 miles from El Barco de Ávila, El Milano Real features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Candelario is 30 miles from El Milano Real, and Jarandilla de la Vera is 30 miles away.
- Confortable and very nice staff, though a little old. That’s all, probably the best or second best hotel in the area, and in the best town to explore Gredos.
- The room was spacious and had a nice view of the garden and a balcony and it was peaceful. There was a cosy fire in the lounge which was nice.
- All the staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. The hotel feels like a second home, has great restaurant featuring local specialties, and an observatory on the roof (operated by an astronomer who comes by on clear evenings). Great place to be based during a hiking trip to Laguna Grande or just a nice relaxing holiday in the mountains. Wifi was stable but not super fast and the mobile data reception is very good.
- We went there to take photos of the night sky. The staffs there were very nice. Also Good restaurante with a variety of wine. There was a tour of watching the stars using a telescope, which was fantastic. Really good place for those astronomy enthusiasts.
An incredibly peaceful setting with panoramic views. We wanted a hotel with access to the walking in the area and this was ideal. It was a short drive to La Plataforma from which you can walk up one of the mountains and experience more amazing views and friendly ibex (one of whom we named Brian).
The small garden and terrace overlooking the mountains where you can have drinks or dinner was a wonderful place to unwind in.
The room we had was beautifully decorated, incredibly clean and had a fantastic view over the mountain range. The hotel is quite isolated (part of its appeal for us) so there isn’t much nearby – but you probably won’t want to leave the hotel anyway!
Hotel Rural La Dehesilla
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Rural La Dehesilla offers accommodations in Barajas de Gredos. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find concierge services at the property.El Barco de Ávila is 20 miles from Hotel Rural La Dehesilla, and Arenas de San Pedro is 11 miles away.
- Very accommodating and friendly staff, great food and a perfect location for us.
- Convenient location close to Gredos mountains. Very friendly staff, peaceful, good food available.
Un hotel rural que combina a la perfección la sencillez, la comodidad, el servicio eficiente y la amabilidad, buen humor y cercanía del personal. La habitación amplia, la cama comodísima, las vistas espectaculares, la comida exquisita y el trato cercano e impecable. Y todo ello a un precio más que asequible. ¿Qué más se puede pedir?
Tenemos claro que volveremos.
- Ya habíamos estado en otra ocasión. Ideal como punto de partida, a pocos km. de distancia, para realizar la marcha desde la Plataforma de Gredos. Buen desayuno y buen restaurante para cenas y comidas.
- Los desayunos son geniales lo que veo algo caro es la comida restaurante pero excelente calidad
Parador de Gredos
Nestled in pine forests and next to the Gredos Sierra, this Parador is housed in a stone building dating from 1928. The terrace, library and elegant lounge look out over the lovely grounds.Escape to the beautiful countryside of Castile and Leon on this vacation and sleep in style within this majestic Parador. The Gredos was one of the first Paradors and in traditional Parador style, is decorated in a classical style, completely in harmony with the buildings age and history.Relax in the elegant interiors which feature antique furniture, wooden beams and stone columns. Soak up the sunshine and picturesque views from the outdoor terrace.The Gredos restaurant serves local produce and traditional recipes prepared in an imaginative way.The surrounding Tormes Valley and Béjar Sierra are ideal for bird watching, in particular the Serinus Citrinella species. Other activities include hiking and fishing.
- A quiet place in the mountains. Room clean, heated, comfortable bed. Beautiful views. Interesting architecture and interior design. Great restaurant and sensational breakfast! Very nice and helpful staff.
We booked a standard room and the Parador upgraded us to a balcony room. There are only 4 of these. We would recommend paying the extra money for one of these rooms. Sitting on the terrace, having a drink and looking over the snow covered mountains was a wonderful experience.
Everything else was excellent. We did not eat at the Parador so can’t comment on breakfast or the restaurant.
- The location is second to none. Great drive up from Talavera. Reception and Bar Staff v helpful and friendly. Room was very comfortable.
- The staff were well informed about the attractions of the area. The entire hotel was comfortable and clean. The food in the restaurant was of a good standard and the service was very good
- Great location, was a stop off on our journey from Ronda to Bilbao after a cycling trip, managed a short ride in Gredos, very good.
Complejo El Carrascal
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Complejo El Carrascal is located in Muñana in the region of Castila y Leon, just 19 miles from Ávila. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a gift shop at the property.El Barco de Ávila is 30 miles from Complejo El Carrascal, and Arenas de San Pedro is 25 miles away.
The size of the apartment. It was very nice for our family of 4.
The convenience of the restaurant and the shop in the same building as the hotel.
- Un sitio limpio y confortable para estar en carretera.
- Habitación limpia y amplia. Baños muy bien y muy limpios. televisiones nuevas y grandes acorde con las habitaciones.
- Solo estube una noche pero todo limpio, camas muy comodas, y personal muy agradable
- El jamon que servían en los bocadillos en el bar. Calidad precio muy bien el hotel estaban muy bien y la estancia muy agradable
- The size of the apartment. It was very nice for our family of 4.
Posada Real La Casa de Arriba
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Posada Real La Casa de Arriba is located in Navarredonda de Gredos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ávila is 31 miles from Posada Real Casa Arriba, and El Barco de Ávila is 21 miles away.
- Carol was a fabulous, lovely host! Easy to talk to and anxious to please her guests. Rooms are well appointed, warm and comfortable. Down comforter and pillows… bed comfy, good shower. Upon request, I enjoyed a delicious dinner. Nice village which I would have missed had I stayed at the Parador. A really special Casa Rural!
- Estilo antiguo, original. Comedor para el desayuno muy acogedor. Desayuno bastante bien.
- Todo es poner un pie en la posada y enamorarte es increíblemente bella el trato con Carol es increíble nos trato muy bien una persona excelente se quedan cortas las buenas palabras que diríamos mi mujer y yo, Con Andrea el trato fue buenísimo también nos trato muy bien, os recomiendo que vayáis de verdad, dejareis a vuestras parejas sin palabras, y sin duda ninguna volveremos a ir. ???❤
- Me encantó la casa, sus muebles la decoración, el jardín. El trato y la confianza que da Carol y Andrea dispuestas a ayudarte en todo lo que necesitas. los desayunos buenísimos y unas cenas espectacularmente ricas.
La paz del lugar, el ambiente acogedor, y el trato magnífico de la persona que nos ha atendido (Cárol).
Un sitio perfecto para ir con niños.
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a terrace, Hotel Galayos offers accommodations in Hoyos del Espino. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.El Barco de Ávila is 18 miles from Hotel Galayos, and Candelario is 30 miles from the property.
todo en general. muy recomendable en todos los aspectos
limpieza, trato exquisito y muy buena comida
Un patron particulièrement sympathique, et super vue vers la montagne par la fenêtre de la chambre .
Nous étions les seuls clients….
- Es un negocio familiar cuya relación calidad-precio es excelente. La experiencia es altamente recomendable, seguro que repetiré.
- Limpio, con baño nuevo muy impresionante. las vistas hacia la sierra de Gredos son magníficas
- La habitacion amplia, el servicio tambien amplio con bañera de hidromasaje, las camas son comodas y la calefaccion calienta enseguida, la habitacion tiene un armario grande con abundancia de perchas. La mininevera enfria bastante bien. La comida del restaurante estaba bien y a un precio razonable. La relacion calidad/precio estupenda, si duda un sitio para repetir
- todo en general. muy recomendable en todos los aspectos
Top Hotels In Pradosegar Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pradosegar Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pradosegar Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pradosegar Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!