10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pradell Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Pradell Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pradell Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pradell Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pradell Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pradell Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pradell Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pradell Catalonia:
One of our top picks in Falset.The family-run Hotel-Hostal Sport is set in the center of Falset, in the picturesque Priorat region. Open since 1923, it offers a traditional Catalan restaurant and free Wi-Fi access.Rooms at the Hotel Sport are spacious and some have balconies with views of the surrounding countryside. Each air conditioned room has a TV.The hotel restaurant serves a buffet breakfast and offers local cuisine for lunch and dinner. The bar has a large selection of locally produced wines, and can also organize visits to local wineries.The area surrounding Falset is ideal for activities such as hiking and horseback riding, and Montsant Park is just a 30 minute drive away. Tarragona and the beaches of the Costa Dorada are less than 19 miles away.
Location + staff friendliness.
Unpretentious hotel giving a good feel of spanish hospitality
- Cosy ,traditional hotel ,coffee maker in the room …fantastic restaurant and wine .
- The bed linens were sooooo beautifully pressed & crisp. Beds were very comfortable. Espresso maker in the room was great! Great big rooms and bathroom with robes! Shower is great too! The staff are lovely, no English spoken but doesn’t matter, they try so very hard to make everything perfect for their guests. Location is super easy to find, unload luggage, and even park for free on the road!
- The hotel restaurant was excellent and their wine list even better
- Great location , great breakfast , easy walk to town and shops . Short ride to winery’s in gratallops and porrera!
- Location + staff friendliness.
Petit Hotel Rural Els Pampols
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Petit Hotel Rural Els Pampols offers accommodations in Porrera. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Salou is 17 miles from Petit Rural Els Pampols, and Tarragona is 21 miles from the property. Reus Airport is 16 miles away.
- The choice at breakfast, the location for touring the region, the cleanliness of the rooms.
- Great stay. Amazing breakfast. We traveled with a little baby, the staff (Roxana and the owner) were really helpful and super good with our son. We really enjoyed our stay!
- Amazing breakfast (really), helpful staff, the bed was comfy but maybe a little small. Overall I enjoyed the stay, perfect as a base for a tour of Priorat/Monsant.
- The team in charge, the room and the good breakfast
- El desayuno espectacular, comida casera y todo lo necesario. La amabilidad del personal excelente también.
Hotel Restaurant Lotus Priorat
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Restaurant Lotus Priorat offers accommodations in Falset. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Salou is 17 miles from Hotel Restaurant Lotus Priorat, and Tarragona is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 17 miles from Hotel Restaurant Lotus Priorat.
- Funky decor, comfy and unique. Cool niche in the city, easy walk to everything. Great dinner menu and breakfast kicked butt!! Friendly staff, will be back.
- Hotel and restaurant in one ,not just a dining room ,menu and food excelent
- Modern hotel with an excellent bar/restaurant downstairs. The menu is limited but each of the “toasts” was substantial and well executed. Plus they have vermouth and surprisingly good craft beer available, which is a nice break if you’ve been visiting wineries all day. The restaurant was frequented perhaps entirely by locals.
- Freshly squeezed orange juice, great coffee and simple tasty dinners
- A quiet location on a pedestrian street and a large bed made for relaxing sleep. Good shower with hot water and pressure. Reception friendly and warm, staff helpful. Good bar with large terrace, some good wines and vermouth. Breakfast à la carte was simple but very good. Dinner half very good, half abysmal. Parking nearby for free in community parking lot (could be inconvenient).
Hotel Rural Cal Torner Adults Only
Located in Guiamets, 20 miles from Salou, Hotel Rural Cal Torner features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a tour desk at the property.Tarragona is 26 miles from Hotel Rural Cal Torner, and Cambrils is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 21 miles from the property.
Great hospitality and very nice staff
Close to the vineyards in Priorat
- Beautiful hotel in nice little village in great wine area. Owners were very friendly and nice. Room was spacious and very clean. Absolutely loved this place. I hope I can go again soon.
- Beautiful rooms, extremely friendly hosts, excellent recommendations
- Excelente facilities, modern, nice room and bathroom. Owners extremely helpful.
- The Place is beautifully renovated.The owners are an extraordinairy friendly couple and she is an excellent Cook so don’t miss dinner. Surroundings are beautiful for wine and naturlovers.
- Great hospitality and very nice staff
Ca l’Amadeu is located in Vilanova de Escornalbou, 11 miles from Salou and 17 miles from Tarragona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Cambrils is 8 miles from Ca l’Amadeu, and La Pineda is 13 miles from the property. Reus Airport is 12 miles away.
- A very welcoming host who gave us a room with a large balcony as we had our dog with us, this was very useful. Good sized room and very comfortable. The breakfast was delicious and very generous. Their restaurant wasn’t open in the evening but they recommended one nearby which was fabulous.
- The owner Amadeus, very friendly and helpful, anticipating our every need.
Ubicación en el pueblo de Vilanova d’Escornalbou, salida de numerosas rutas a pie por la montaña. A una hora andando del Castell d’Escornalbou, que está muy bien conservado.
El personal del hotel y restaurante muy amables. El hotel muy correcto, y el restaurante muy bien.
Todo perfecto, comida excelente, desayuno bueno abundante y variado
Personal correcto, amable y con todo tipo de facilidades ??
- Muy limpio, trato del personal excelente, todo el mundo muy amable. El desayuno muy bueno y se adaptaron totalmente a nuestro horario. Recomendable 100%
Cal Barber is located in Botarell, 9 miles from Salou and 14 miles from Tarragona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Cambrils is 6 miles from Cal Barber, and La Pineda is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 9 miles from Cal Barber.
Lovely small hotel with a spa on the top floor. This was a two day trip for our wedding anniversary and we wanted a relaxing time which we had.
The bedroom was comfortable but overlooked the street and there was a church opposite. The church bells rang until midnight and then started again at 8am. There as a spa bath in the bathroom which was good.
We treated ourselves to a full body massage which was very good.
Breakfast was OK – meats, pastries, fruit, fruit juice and toasts. Cereals were also available. We weren’t offered coffee but realised afterwards that we only had to ask for it.
- Perfect staff, very friendly reception. Gracias Juncal!
- Superb bed, and excellent bathroom. Good breakfast. Spa was 50 euros, but it was very well equipped, and we had it to ourselves, after a 550 km drive from Andalucia, that was well worth it.
- The room was nice. The spa was fantastic. And it’s a lovely area to go for a walk. All in all, we had a very pleasant stay.
- Del alojamiento me gustó todo, el personal, las instalaciones, el desayuno, la comodidad… Todo
- Lovely small hotel with a spa on the top floor. This was a two day trip for our wedding anniversary and we wanted a relaxing time which we had.
Located in Siurana in the region of Catalonia, 17 miles from Salou, La Siuranella features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Tarragona is 19 miles from La Siuranella, and Cambrils is 15 miles away. Reus Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Good heating and bathroom. Gorgeous view and comfortable room. First time in siurana last year was a day trip. I wanted to return and stay overnight. Breakfast was very good. Typical of the region with orange juice, coffee, toast and croissant, fruit bowl, cereal, cheese and sliced meats.
- The staff was very professional and attentive, ensuring that we were comfortable during our stay
- Excellent location in a tiny village on a mountain, superb room view, outstanding dinners, although expensive, and one of the best breakfasts on our 2 month holiday in Europe. Fantastic views of dramatic cliffs, distant towns and the winding road up from many places in the village. Some great walks from the village.
- Beautiful location and comfortable hotel. Breakfast was excellent. Really enjoyed.
- The medieval stone village location is stunning. The accommodation was pleasant, but what really makes this place worth a visit is it’s Michelin recommended restaurant. 58€ for an 8 course creative tasting menu and we weren’t disappointed. Good selection of wines with only a small mark up on retail prices. Even the breakfast had some interesting ‘chefy’ twists to it.
Hotel Termes Montbrió
Located in Montbrió del Camp in the region of Catalonia, 8 miles from Salou, Hotel Termes Montbrió features a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Tarragona is 13 miles from Hotel Termes Montbrió, and Cambrils is 5 miles away. Reus Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Breakfast: excellent. Lunch: OK. For diners we went to Cambrills, only 10 minutes drive. Tarragona centre at 20 minutes.
- Good breakfast. Rooms bright and airy. Beautiful gardens. Nice pool with plenty of trees for shade.
- quiet and pet friendly hotel, excellent gardens for dog and owner to walk. garage parking excellent with lift access to all floors, nothing to complain about. didn’t try any of the 3 restaurants as dogs not allowed but had a meal in the bar which was very enjoyable with the dogs. will definitely stay again. very Spanish hotel with the wow factor, but that’s great for us.
- We were visiting family and didn’t make use of the facilities
- A good hotel, with a very nice spa and gardens, inviting and well located to explore this area of Catalonia. I guess it’s better in the summer, when the beach is an option, but in winter it worked for us.
Located in Montbrió del Camp, 8 miles from Salou, Sant Jordi features an outdoor pool and views of the pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Tarragona is 13 miles from Sant Jordi, and Cambrils is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- The overall style of the hotel really nice especially the pool area. Staff very helpful and professional. Breakfast was very nice also. Just a short walk into town.
- We would not hesitate to stay here again if we were in this area
- Excellent, varied breakfast. (included in our special offer)
- Excellent staff, private parking, beautiful pool, pet friendly, excellent breakfast, very clean and organized hotel. Highly recommended!
Comfortable clean rooms, great balcony view and swimming pool.
Parking area very close.
Hotel La Figuerola Resort & Spa
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hotel La Figuerola Resort & Spa is located in Vandellós in the region of Catalonia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Salou is 17 miles from FG La Figuerola Resort, and Tarragona is 24 miles from the property. Reus Airport is 20 miles away.
The dinner was good in a very nice restaurant. There were some small misunderstandings during dinner but that was solved professionally and the staff was very nice and helpful.
The rooms are big and comfortable and breakfast buffet was ok.
A curious hotel in magnificent countryside with an interesting pitch and put golf course.
The hotel needs some tender loving care everything is there it just needs updating old fashioned tv no flat screens but the furniture its housed in would make a wonderfull wine rack.
Any defects are compensated by the staff and situation ,would go again.
- The place itself is quite nice and located in a nice surroundings.
- The place is all surrounded by countryside! Smell of nature!! very beautiful place indeed! The spa is ok, peaceful and relaxing! And the staff is so kind! The rooms with views to the countryside!good location to visit the Priorat and Montsant
- The cheerfulness of the staff even though some seemed a little inexperienced.
- The dinner was good in a very nice restaurant. There were some small misunderstandings during dinner but that was solved professionally and the staff was very nice and helpful.
Top Hotels In Pradell Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pradell Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pradell Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pradell Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!