10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pozos San José – Top Hotel Reviews
Pozos San José is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pozos San José. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pozos San José. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pozos San José. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pozos San José right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pozos San José with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pozos San José:
Quality Hotel Real San Jose
One of our top picks in San José.Quality Hotel Real San Jose is located in San José, 5 miles from Alajuela and 3.9 miles from Escazú. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Heredia is 6 miles from Quality Hotel RealS.Jose, and Cartago is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Convenient to airport, stress free, great breakfast & friendly staff.
- Friendly staff, comfortable beds & close to nice restaurants.
- Comfy bed, small but nice pool area, breakfast was good, friendly staff.
- Pablo was very helpful as were the rest of the staff! All very good!
- Great breakfast. The food and service in the restaurant is very good quality.
Aloft San Jose
Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a terrace, Aloft San Jose offers accommodations in San José, just 4.5 miles from Alajuela. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, business center, concierge services and a gift shop at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and car rental is available. Escazú is 4.5 miles from Aloft San Jose, and Heredia is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- room is clean and large with huge windows. Staff at the hotel is top notch
- Big and comfortable bed; nice staff; good experience!
- I’ve been at this hotel more than 4 times, and everytime the most enjoyable thing of it are its beds, they mighty comfy, they make you feel all set for a new journey the next morning.
- Breakfast was superb! Personel at breakfast was very friendly
- Breakfast was awesome, kitchen service was very polite.
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Studio Hotel offers accommodations in San José. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, business center, concierge services and a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Alajuela is 6 miles from Studio Hotel, and Escazú is 3.5 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- I liked the style of the hotel it was a modern and very beautiful and very clean the breakfast was great the size of the hotel was not too big and easy to get around
- very friendly welcome, good staff, covered parking, proximity to a few restaurants, decent breakfast.
- the food was excellent. all service & staff were great
- Room was comfortable. The staff were great. Welcome drinks on arrival.
A wonderfully warm welcome
One of our top picks in Santa Ana.Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a sun terrace, Posada Nena offers accommodations in Santa Ana. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. San José is 7 miles from Posada Nena, and Alajuela is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 3.1 miles from Posada Nena.
- Tasty breakfast. The staff is very helpful. Great support in organizing tours and activities. Convenient location close to the airport in San José.
- Really nice and clean rooms. Very nice garden and common area with hammocks. Very friendly and helpful staff.
- Perfect location for the first or last nights in Costa Rica. Very beautiful garden, great food and very helpful staff.
Gustave & Isadora were extremely aimiable & pleasant to speak with. Volker was fabulous prior to our arrival in accommodating our date changes & flight arrival times. He ensured he met with all guests at some point during the stay at the hotel. There is truly a family feel about this hotel; smaller in size, quaint yard out back & the children thoroughly enjoyed hanging around in the hammocks.
If you are wishing to tour San Jose, it is a fair distance from the city centre as it is in the borough of Santa Anna. For us this was perfect as we were close to family who lived near by & we were doing day trips out of the city. We very much enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend to others.
- helpful staff really close to Uwc for visiting , peaceful beautiful garden space , flowers birds singing etc
Hotel Villa Los Candiles
Hotel Villa los Candiles features an outdoor swimming pool, gardens and non-smoking facilities. Free Wi-Fi is also available.The elegantly decorated accommodations at this eco-friendly property feature DVD player, flat-screen TV, free toiletries, hairdryer and some may have equipped kitchen.The 24-hour front desk has bilingual staff members from 6 am to 10 pm, and the facilities can accommodate the disabled. Massage services are also available. There is a golf course within 2 miles and Juan Santamaría International Airport is 5 miles away.
- Small hotel in a quiet location. Enjoyed our private patio. Felt safe. Very nice staff.
- Excellent hotel with friendly staff in Santa Ana, a nice neighborhood in San Jose.
we stay just for 1 night before leaving the country and it was exactly what we need – 30 min drive to the airport, fresh modern room with all necessary things including fridge. District around is nice and has variety of shops/cafe.
Price/performance is good.
- So clean, fresh, and modern! Truly the best hotel I’ve stayed at in Costa Rica. Excellent service, provided me with incredibly serene comfort and rest.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. Martha who cooked us breakfast was a very dear lady. Wish we spoke more Spanish so we could converse better. Rooms were clean, comfortable bed. Enjoyed walking to the Farmer’s Market in Santa Ana on Sunday morning. Overall nice stay, though we didn’t spend a great deal of time at the hotel. This is a small, quiet, quaint, hotel away from the noise. Very relaxed.
Holiday Inn Express San Jose Forum Costa Rica
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Holiday Inn Express San Jose Forum Costa Rica offers accommodations in San José, just 5 miles from Alajuela. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Escazú is 4.3 miles from Holiday Inn Express San Jose Forum , and Heredia is 6 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Proximity to bakery and product c restaurant and market
- Tasty breakfast. Flexible and helpful people. We were allowed to stay in the room until 2 pm- check out was at 12pm.
- Confortable clean located near many restaurants very accompanying staff
- The property has a great cold and hot breakfast which is complimentary with the stay. This helped a lot seeing we were doing excursions each day and were short on time. Convenient and they also had a great variety of breakfast options. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Staff is multilingual which helps and they were always smiling, friendly and ready to be of assistance. We really enjoyed re stay here and would stay again.
- Nice clean and comfortable room. Good breakfast and good restaurants/pubs nearby.
Sheraton San Jose Hotel, Costa Rica
One of our top picks in San José.This modern hotel near Costa Rica’s capital of San Jose features a casino, free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour fitness center. Guests have access to several on-site restaurants and bars and an outdoor swimming pool.Each air-conditioned room at the Sheraton San Jose Hotel, Costa Rica includes modern décor, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a comfortable sitting area. They also include a safety-deposit box and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The hotel’s 8vo Bar and Restaurant serves international food, and the Kitchen by Rausch has delicious cuisine with a local flare.Guests will find a major shopping center just over a quarter mile of the property. Downtown San Jose is 7.5 miles away and features sightseeing and nightlife.The Sheraton San Jose Hotel, Costa Rica is just a 5-minute walk to the Meridiano Corporate Centre, and the city’s Juan Santamaria International Airport is 12 miles away.
- Hotel design was outstanding. Very high tech. Everywhere there was indirect lighting and it was money well spent. Beds were super comfortable, the staff was well trained and attentive, and the breakfast was excellent. I will only stay at the Sheraton when I am in the Escazu area again. I recommend this hotel very highly.
- Fantastic breakfast, tasty fresh and healthy options. Wonderful service! The bed was soooo comfy, especially after flying for almost24hrs I was happy it was an extra amazing bed!
- Absolutely fantastic staff and hotel room. Front desk even remembered our name and room number. I am pleasantly surprised by this Sheraton hotel
- The room is super comfortable, especially the large bed and shower. The staff is helpful and friendly. The breakfast is very good. Good fun experience at the casino located inside the hotel.Very secure place. The fitness room is clean and well equipped.
- You would need a vehicle to explore the town from this location, the hotel is right off the highway. Malls and restaraunts are a 7 minute drive ( on the highway). It is a very modern hotel, the beds are very comfortable.
Hotel Alta Las Palomas
Located in San José, 7 miles from Alajuela, Hotel alta las palomas features a year-round outdoor pool and sauna. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Escazú is 2.1 miles from Hotel alta las palomas, and Heredia is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
Beautiful surroundings, nice rustic furniture very clean and very spacious.
I had a room with a little Terrace and opening bay window.
It was a small but well equipped fitness space.
The food was delicious.
- An absolutely beautiful hotel! I had a ground floor room which had a private patio and garden and was just a few steps from the lovely pool. The bed was really comfortable and the room was spacious. All of the staff was very helpful. I ate dinner at the restaurant and the food was delicious.
- I liked the quiet charm. The unique design and Costa Rican ambiance make for a memorable stay. The bed and pillows and bed linens were superb. To be able to open the door of the room to the veranda and walk outside gave an extra good feeling of relaxation whether for the morning sunrise or at the end of the day.
- The staff was extremely friendly. Especially Luiz at the front desk!
- Food in restaurant was wonderful. Staff throughout the hotel – awesome attentive and warm! Hope to be back again in the near future!
- Beautiful surroundings, nice rustic furniture very clean and very spacious.
Located in Santa Ana, 7 miles from San José, Hotel Luisiana features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Alajuela is 6 miles from Hotel Luisiana, and Escazú is 3.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Riviera Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, La Riviera Hotel offers accommodations in San Antonio, just 8 miles from San José. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Alajuela is 3 miles from La Riviera Hotel, and Escazú is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 1.2 miles from La Riviera Hotel.
Stayed here many times, everything is good. The airport shuttle every hour is handy.
There is an onsite deli with nice wines. The restaurant is awesome.
- Close to the airport, had a style and personality- a very “Latin” feel to it, not just a plain block buildling. Restaurant on site was great. Would definitely stay here again.
- The staff are extremely friendly and go above and beyond to make your stay comfortable. There is no refrigerator in the room but they brought me some ice. They also offered to store anything in the hotel refrigerator if needed. The hotel was also clean and has a nice restaurant with really good food. I had to wake up early to catch a flight and they were on time with the wake up call. They have a free airport shuttle which leaves every hour. Overall excellent service.
- The taxi driver Jorge was one of the finest gentlemen we’ve encountered!
- Beautiful property with very close proximity to the airport and the beautiful town of Belen
- Stayed here many times, everything is good. The airport shuttle every hour is handy.
Top Hotels In Pozos San José Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pozos San José to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pozos San José but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pozos San José. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!