10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pozán de Vero Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Pozán de Vero Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pozán de Vero Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pozán de Vero Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pozán de Vero Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pozán de Vero Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pozán de Vero Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pozán De Vero Aragon:
Hotel La Posada de Lalola
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel La Posada de Lalola offers accommodations in Buera. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is concierge services at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Huesca is 23 miles from Hotel La Posada de Lalola, and Aínsa is 20 miles from the property.
- Everything was perfect. Miguel Angel really takes care of the guests and hands out a lot of tips to do in the area, a great help. Very good location for visiting Alquézar and surroundings. We’ve had dinner 2 times and we really enjoyed the food, a homely dinner with local products.
- Location ideal in quiet Spanish village. Super hotel, lovely room, pleasant staff, great wine and food. What more could you ask for!!
- Interesting old building very well restored and decorated with fascinating artefacts. Lovely patron who really cared. Dinner was superb.
- The silence of the village was relaxing. The local scenery was wonderful and the dinner and atmosphere were really good.
- Tranquil and calm. Beautiful rooms and house. Well placed for Alquezar, hiking, and wine tours. Extremely friendly and welcoming hosts. Excellent food and wine, and not too expensive. We will return.
El Lagar del Vero
Featuring free WiFi, El Lagar del Vero offers accommodations in Huerta de Vero, just 22 miles from Huesca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Aínsa is 22 miles from El Lagar del Vero, and Boltaña is 23 miles from the property.
- Located in a very small village with no other services, indeed you find a professional place, wonderfully clean and even the restaurant for the evening meal is a very pleasant surprise. A lot of value for the money!
El lagar del vero is the best location to do trips in Sierra de Guara: Alquazar (20 minutes), small shop in Adahuesca (10 minutes), Bierge (20 minutes), etcetera. The owners are always very friendly & helpful and they have a lot of information about things to do in the area. The rooms are comfy (we even had a bubble bath without knowing 🙂 ) and clean. The breakfast is basic, but it contains everything you need (bread, yoghurt, homemade jams, cheese, etcetera).
One small note: you should speak French/ Spanish but that’s the case in entire Huesca 🙂
If we would visit Sierra de Guara again, we would definitely stay here.
The rural setting, rooms decorated very tastefully.
Bathroom with a large window.
- Fueron muy amables. Nos dieron muchas sugerencias para actividades por la zona.
Lloc tranquil i de fàcil trobar
El lavabo bé
Molt bé la neteja
Hotel La Abadia Somontano
Located in Castillazuelo in the region of Aragon, 25 miles from Huesca, Hotel La Abadia Somontano features a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and terrace.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Aínsa is 24 miles from Hotel La Abadia Somontano, and Boltaña is 26 miles from the property.
- Very friendly and helpful hostess, a wine tasting from the local bodega was arranged and we were introduced to several local people who made our stay very enjoyable.
- Me encanto el trato que tuvieron con mi perrita. ¡¡Hasta le dieron chuches!! Toti es una gran amante de los animales
- Las habitaciones son muy cómodas y la dueña Toti es muy agradable y atenta.
- La cama era muy cómoda. Detalles en el baño. Desayuno muy completo y personal muy amable.
- Trato muy atento y encantador de Tati su propietaria en un hotelito muy bien ubicado para conocer la zona del Somontano, pueblos y bodegas. Desayuno completo, habitaciones ámplias y bien acondicionadas, estancia muy recomendable y una grata sorpresa.
Hotel Santa Maria de Alquezar
One of our top picks in Alquézar.Located in Alquézar, 22 miles from Huesca, Hotel Santa Maria de Alquezar features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find an ATM at the property.Aínsa is 18 miles from Santa Maria Alquezar, and Boltaña is 19 miles from the property.
- The room and hotel although small are very nice. The bed was very comfortable.
- Fantastic location and view. Very comfortable bed and excellent water pressure from the shower
- Beautiful,comfortable hotel,with stunning view from bedroom window! Staff,very welcoming and friendly!Hope to go back one day
- Big room and bed. Confortable bed. Great shower. Good breakfast, location and view.
- We were directed well on how to spend our time in the town and really enjoyed the walk through the canyon. Alquezar is a beautiful little town so we enjoyed the location as well.
Gran Hotel Ciudad de Barbastro
One of our top picks in Barbastro.Located in Barbastro, 28 miles from Huesca, Gran Hotel Ciudad de Barbastro features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aínsa is 26 miles from Gran Ciudad de Barbastro, and Boltaña is 28 miles away.
- The location is perfect. The staff are helpful. The showers and toilets are clean and spacious. Underground parking and an elevator from the parking to the reception and to the rooms.
- Very good location for town centre and restaurants.
- Lovely modern hotel in centre of town, staff very pleasant, large room and very good breakfast.
Dinner set menu is very good and extremely good value
Staff were friendly and helpful ( when safe battery ran down, they immediately left reception and fixed it)
large free outdoor car park nearby
Good city location, modern hotel, very good facilities, excellent restaurant, cafe & bar reasonable prices all staff helpful & happy, large free public car park 5 minutes walking distance. We have used the restaurant & cafe on previous visits to Barbastro
Only suggestion that a soap dish and extending magnifying mirror for the bathroom. Look forward to our next visit
Hotel Era Conte
Located in Bierge, 17 miles from Huesca, Hotel Era Conte features a restaurant and free WiFi. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Aínsa is 21 miles from Hotel Era Conte, and Boltaña is 21 miles from the property.
- The hotel was in an incredible location and the owners and staff were absolutely lovely, providing us with tips of where to visit in the location and even finding a relative who could translate into English for us. The home cooked food was delicious. We will definitely be back.
- The owner of the hotel was so lovely! It was like going to visit your own grandmother. The views from the terrace are spectacular and the village is so peaceful, it was like a dream.
Nice & big room with clean specious bathroom.
Lovely, breakfast with fresh local products.
Beautiful view from the window and from breakfast/dinner terrace.
The hotel is very comfortable and has great views towards the town.
It is excellent value for money.
I’d happily stay again.
- Nice cozy hotel with wonderful views. Really enjoyed the home cooked dinner.
Hostería de Guara
Located in Bierge, 17 miles from Huesca, Hostería de Guara features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV.You will find a tour desk at the property.Aínsa is 21 miles from Hostería de Guara, and Boltaña is 21 miles away.
- Friendly staff, comfortable room and excellent food. Good mountain walking nearby. Recommended.
- The property had a very peaceful atmosphere. Every single people from the staff is very friendly and careful. The rooms are extremely clean and tidy. They have a really good restaurant and the chef took his time everyday to give us good advices for us to have a great time in this beautiful region!
- Everything about it was excellent–the room, meals, view, service–highly recommended for those who enjoy being off the beaten path,
- Air conditioning, best pillow ever.staff great.small hotel quiet great pool
- Very friendly staff, a family run hotel with an informal approach. We had stayed there three years ago and it was slightly more professional.
San Ramón del Somontano
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, San Ramón del Somontano offers accommodations in Barbastro, just 28 miles from Huesca. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aínsa is 26 miles from San Ramón del Somontano, and Boltaña is 28 miles away.
- What an epic hotel, the most helpful staff I have ever come across in any hotel. Free mini bar, free breakfast, great parking, would 110% recommend to anyone. Thanks for our great stay.
Bed and pillows very comfortable.
Heating & air conditioning very efficient
Breakfast is excellent
Nice selection of wine
Luxurious room and bathroom.
very pleasant and relaxing place to stay.
Staff at reception very helpful and gave us ideas of places to visit nearby, resulting in a very enjoyable day. We didn’t have an evening meal there but the breakfast was very good.
On the evening of our arrival we had been in the car for a long time so went out for a walk and to find somewhere to eat. We had been given a local map and took in the local sights then found a square where everyone seemed to congregate. It was lively and lots of local families were there.
In the far left corner was a little restaurant that didn’t stand out but owners friendly. We had an unexpectedly excellent meal If I stayed again I wouldn’t there again.
The rooms were clean and characterful and very comfortable.
I would certainly stay again.
- we had the most helpful receptionist imaginable, we had a problem with our car when we arrived and Laura was so helpful, organising a local garage to help, which put our holiday back on track overnight, the hotel Cafeteria was an excellent place for early breakfast, all our group were totally satisfied.
The rooms were modern and spotless.
Dinner was good, but could have been better.
Private parking a bonus.
We were impressed.
Hotel Rey Sancho Ramírez
Located in Barbastro, 27 miles from Huesca, Hotel Rey Sancho Ramírez features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.Aínsa is 27 miles from Hotel Rey Sancho Ramírez, and Boltaña is 29 miles away.
- Very friendly & helpful staff. And they were patient with our inability to speak Spanish; bonus was that many staff spoke some English. Close proximity to Monasterio del Pueyo.
- Huge hotel that was a bit quirky. You get the feeling that it used to be on a main route that was now diverted. Good bar & we had fun with the lady running the bar & restaurant with trying to understand each other. She was really helpful. Cheap bar & hotel. Enjoyed it. We were on bikes, so having a petrol station next door was also handy. They also let us put the bikes in the secure garage for no charge.
- la hospitabilidad por parte de todo el equipo……
- Me gustó la limpieza y el espacio de las habitaciones y la camarera de la tarde muy maja
- Muito boa localização para quem vai em viagem. Estacionamento
Hotel Villa de Alquézar
One of our best sellers in Alquézar! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Villa de Alquézar offers accommodations in Alquézar, just 22 miles from Huesca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Aínsa is 18 miles from Hotel Villa de Alquézar, and Boltaña is 19 miles away.
- Great hotel in the heart of hiking country. great view from the balcony
- Amazing location, mind-blowing views, with a wonderful, nice, polite and generous owners. The home-made breakfast with natural, organic, reknown products is wowing.
Pretty building, if you meet the owner- she is super friendly and nice, served us breakfast even though we were late. The room is big, clean, and had a balcony so you can enjoy the view.
Keep in mind that the castle opens only at 11 am..
- Alquezar is a beautiful little city and the hotel is conveniently located in the town. The staff of the hotel is very welcoming and helpful. A good breakfast is served and the rooms are clean and adequate.
- Fantastic views from our room and balcony, helpful attentive staff, all facilities good, Alquezar wonderful, restaurants in village good, super location for exploring the Somontano wine region, it was another return visit for us and hope to return again soon
Top Hotels In Pozán De Vero Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pozán de Vero Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pozán de Vero Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pozán de Vero Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!