10 Best Hotels To Stay In Poulsbo Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Poulsbo Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Poulsbo Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Poulsbo Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Poulsbo Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Poulsbo Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Poulsbo Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Poulsbo Washington State:
Poulsbo Inn & Suites
Offering views of the Olympic Mountains, this hotel is a 15 minute walk from Historic Downtown Poulsbo. A seasonal outdoor pool is on site. All rooms include free Wi-Fi and a buffet breakfast.Warmly decorated, each room at Poulsbo Inn & Suites comes with a fridge and microwave. Tea and coffee-making facilities are provided.A 24-hour front desk is available at Inn & Suites Poulsbo. After working out in the fitness center, guests can relax in the on-site hot tub. A fully-equipped business center is available.Clearwater Casino is 4 miles from this hotel. Naval Base Kitsap is a 24 minute drive away.
- Great location. Nice price. Friendly staff. I have stayed here before.
- Very nice lady in the kitchen/breakfast room. Nice map to downtown. Map given to my church
- Friendly, helpful staff. Very comfortable beds. Great waffles for breakfast.
- The maids were great, they made sure our room was perfect when we got back and even organized our toothbrushes and little things. We thought that was very nice! The breakfast was very accommodating as well.
- Convenient Plenty of towels breakfast was nice clean dining room
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Poulsbo
Historic Downtown Poulsbo is a 10-minute walk from this Washington hotel. In the courtyard, a 14-person hot tub is featured. Omelets, bacon and scrambles eggs are just some of the free hot breakfast items available daily.A flat-screen cable TV, a microwave, a refrigerator and coffee-making facilities are provided in the contemporary rooms. There is free Wi-Fi along with a sitting area. Guests can make free local calls.Guests can use the barbecue grills and enjoy access to the nearby full service health club at the Poulsbo GuestHouse Inn.Suquamish Clearwater Casino is 5 miles from the hotel and a free shuttle service to Clearwater Casino is provided. Seattle/Bainbridge Island and Edmonds/Kingston Ferries are within a 15-minute drive of GuestHouse Inn & Suites Poulsbo.
The property is good.
Easy access if you park in the rear of the building.
- Room was VERY clean. I felt as though I had received personal attention from the housekeeper. Front desk staff was friendly and welcoming.
- They let me check in early, the bed was comfortable, and the bath tube was super deep, which was amazing. Close to the little downtown area.
- Nice selection for breakfast. Beds are pretty comfy. Staff is friendly. Hot tub is nice. Rooms smell fresh and are very clean.
- Clean, comfortable, easy on the pocket book! And very nice breakfast.
- The property is good.
Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel
The Olympic National Park is a 1-hour and 30-minute drive from this Silverdale hotel. Rooms feature city or water views and free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen cable TV is available in all rooms at Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel. A microwave, a small refrigerator and coffee machine are also provided.A full-service restaurant is available at Silverdale Beach Best Western Plus. The hotel lounge has evening cocktails and is open 7 days a week, hours may vary.An indoor swimming pool is available year round and a hot tub is also featured. Free bikes are also provided for guest use and a laundromat is available.The Naval Undersea Museum is a 15-minute drive from the hotel. Naval Base Kitsap-Bangor is a 10-minute drive away.
- Perfect location, wonderful staff, and super comfortable bed.
- I loved the view and the bed was so nice and big. Perfect for us. .
- Absolutely Beautiful Room with a view. It was amazing. Centrally located, walking distance to anything you might need.
- The shampoo and conditioner and shower gel located in the shower!
- View was breathtaking. Staff was extremely cheery and welcoming. I felt like I was at home here.
Oxford Suites Silverdale
Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Oxford Suites Silverdale is located in Silverdale in the region of Washington State. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Seattle is 17 miles from Oxford Suites Silverdale, and Union is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- We liked everything. The bed was awesome though. Mickey was so helpful bringing fresh bedding when baby puked all over bed.
- The bed was comfortable, and a great clean room! Girlfriend loved soaking in the nice bathtub. We even extended our stay another night! The complementary drinks help out too…
- Loved the coupons given at check-in for two drinks at the bar and the free breakfast. Add a couple of 75 cent chicken wings to the free soup and dinner salad, meals here were essentially “free”!!
- Spacious updated room. Clean facility. Friendly staff. Convenient parking and entrance. Bar, restaurant with complimentary beverages and brkfst.
- They offered me a better rate for rooms that weren’t booked yet and closer to the pool
Quality Inn & Suites – Silverdale
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Quality Inn & Suites – Silverdale offers accommodations in Silverdale, just 17 miles from Seattle.All rooms include a TV. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Union is 28 miles from Quality Inn & Suites – Silverdale, and Bellevue is 23 miles from the property. Sea-Tac Airport is 23 miles away.
- Staff was very nice and the size of the room is perfect for one person traveling alone.
- Great value for the money. Refrigerator and microwave in the room. Comfortable bed.
- The room was clean, comfortable and pleasant to stay in. Front desk staff were very amiable and a pleasure to chat with. This is the second time I have stayed here on brief fishing trips to the area and it provides a good venue to stay overnight.
- Nice for the money. Rooms are small and not very sound proof but very clean and definitely usable. I’ve paid more for hotel rooms that didn’t come with mini fridges and microwaves! Also good breakfast, plenty of parking, near lots of restaurants and shops.
- It was a one night stop on our way from Oregon’s central coast to Vancouver, BC. The price was right, the bed was comfy and breakfast was adequate.
Baymont Inn & Suites Bremerton
This Bremerton hotel, situated on the Kitsap Peninsula, offers views of Oyster Bay. It features a gym, free local area shuttle and spacious rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen TV.Bremerton Baymont Inn provides a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker in all rooms. A work desk is also standard and some rooms have a balcony.Guests have access to the business center and free Wi-Fi is offered throughout the hotel. Baymont Inn & Suites Bremerton serves a full breakfast buffet every morning for added convenience.Naval Base Kitsap–Bremerton is 3 miles from this hotel the Naval Undersea Museum is 14 miles away. Olympic College and Bremerton Memorial Stadium are 10 minutes away by car.
- Love the king suites with thebalconies and the nice view of Oyster Bay and Mt. Rainier. Heavy slider doors block out the sound of the freeway completely. This is THE hotel to stay at when visiting Bremerton. Take it from someone who knows don’t risk staying at others in that area. I like getting my Wyndham Rewards too when staying here. Sweet deal!
- Nice lobby room has comfy mattress Non intrusive staff Staff did follow up on requests
- The eggs and sausage were great. Very clean and comfortable overall. Booking.com made it easy to schedule.
- Breakfast was great and breakfast area was nice and roomy. Has nice windows to see the view of the area and you did not feel like everyone was crowded together. Lobby had an interesting fountain with Choi fish. Room was clean. Bed was comfortable.
- Baymont Inn was very nice. It is a very large hotel; however, we were never disturbed any anyone or anything. It was quite. It is close to the highway on both side but, never thought it was noisy. The beds were comfortable, the room was clean and well supplied with pillows, shampoo, soaps and towels. The breakfast if really great, there are bagels, toast, waffles, sausage, eggs, muffins with a sauce, coffee, tea, juice, cereal. A good breakfast is always nice for us as that can always add another $60 onto a trip so, to have such a filling breakfast available is such a bonus. No complaints.
Quality Inn & Suites
Located on Bainbridge Island, this inn is a 35-minute ferry ride away from Seattle, Washington. Quality Inn & Suites serves a daily continental breakfast and features rooms with free Wi-Fi.A cable TV and work desk is furnished in each air-conditioned room at the Quality Inn & Suites Convenience amenities include a coffee maker, hairdryer and ironing facilities.Guests of Quality Inn & Suites are welcome to relax in the seasonal outdoor pool. A free daily newspaper and free parking are available.Clearwater Casino and the Bainbridge Island Winery are both 10-minute drives from the Island Country Inn. Wing Point Golf and Country Club is 1.5 miles away.
- Incredibly friendly staff and the location is within walking distance to the main Bainbridge Island “strip”. It’s also conveniently located off the strip but close to a shopping area and a delicious pub.
- The bed was dreadfully uncomfortable. The room was tired and shabby. There was no top sheet. The towels were old and flimsy. The desk clerk was dull and ungracious.
- Breakfast was marginal. Lots of noise at night. Old hotel spruced up a bit. Pricey for what we got.
- Wow, real dishes for breakfast! Unheard of 😉 We spent a comfortable night at the Island Country Inn. Room was just as advertised on-line, no surprises. As an added bonus, the other guests were quiet and it made for a restful and sleep filled night. Yay! Great location in relation to ‘downtown’ and the WA Ferry terminal so you don’t have the added hassle searching for parking (which is at a super premium in town!).
- Bed comfortable. Quiet room. Good location. Walking distance to shops and good restaurant.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Seattle – Shoreline
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Seattle – Shoreline is located in Seattle, just 11 miles from Bellevue. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lynnwood is 7 miles from Holiday Inn North Seattle – Shoreli, and Snoqualmie is 27 miles from the property. Sea-Tac Airport is 20 miles away.
- Front desk clerk was very nice & helpful.Our son was getting married & she put us in a room directly across from him, thank you.The hotel smelled clean when we walked in. The room was very clean & smelled good, bed was comfy!The breakfast was good, lots to choose from. We had a nice stay,we will be back!
- Comfortable bed, window opened a little for fresh air, very clean, heating and air quiet, excellent breakfast, friendly service
- That there was a 24 hour indoor pool and hot tub + continental breakfast
- The staff was great. The facilities were clean. The room was huge.
- lots of variety in breakfast items and they kept bringing hot and fresh items out.
Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton
Nestled on the waterfront, next to the Bremerton Harborside Conference Center, this hotel in Bremerton, Washington offers free high-speed internet access and a free hot breakfast.Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton features guestrooms with refrigerators and microwaves. After a swim in the indoor pool or workout in the fitness center, guests can buy a snack from the on-site convenience store.The area surrounding the Bremerton Hampton Inn is filled with activities and attractions. The Bremerton Ferry Terminal is just next door, while Kitsap County Historical Museum is a short drive away. Guests can also enjoy a game of golf at one of the nearby courses.
- Everything was great. The breakfast was better than I expected. Very clean and wonderful view of the water.
- Friendly, professional staff. Very clean room. Several breakfast options.
- Wonderful hotel in the best location. Beautiful room with very comfy bed . Very friendly and attentive staff. Would stay here every time in Seattle.
- I didnt have to worry about anything. Just enjoyed my stay
- Comfy, clean rooms. Good breakfast- helpful staff.
Oyster Bay Inn & Suites
On Oyster Bay, this hotel features rooms with water views. Barbecue facilities are provided. Kitsap County Historical Museum is less than a 10-minute drive away.A cable TV with a DVD player is featured in all rooms at the Oyster Bay Inn and Suites. Free Wi-Fi and free toiletries are included, as well as a balcony or patio.A free breakfast featuring waffles, bagels, toast and eggs is provided daily at the Inn and Suites Oyster Bay. Oatmeal and fruit are also available.Free laundry services and a 24-hour front desk are provided for added convenience.The Naval Base Kitsap-Bremerton is 2 miles from the hotel. Kitsap Harbor Tours USS Turner is less than a 10-minute drive away.
- They were able to provide last minute accommodations
- The view from our room/balcony. Breakfast was great and the staff was very good.
- the hotel was easy to find. the view of the bay was very nice. the staff was very nice and helpful.
There is not a beach for above question. But the view was Fantastic.
They have a fantastic breakfast! View from dining room is beautiful. The room/building itself is a little dated but I can’t imagine the place without the etched glass that exemplifies the surrounding vistas. They could touch up the oak trim with some varnish, reupholster some of the club seats, paint and Bamm perfection.
- For a little over $100 with tax, this was an excellent choice. The rooms were bigger than the normal Inns or hotels, the beds were super comfy (I usually get a back or neck aches in the morning), super clean inside the room.
Top Hotels In Poulsbo Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Poulsbo Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Poulsbo Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Poulsbo Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!