10 Best Hotels To Stay In Poulainville Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Poulainville Picardy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Poulainville Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Poulainville Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Poulainville Picardy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Poulainville Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Poulainville Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Poulainville Picardy:
Hotel Le Commerce
All of the rooms at the Hotel Le Commerce are simply decorated and have flat-screen satellite TV.Guests are invited to dine in the hotel’s restaurant which serves traditional and regional cuisine. Le Bar de Commerce is also open for your aperitif or after-dinner drink.
- Located in a very pleasant district. Quiet and peaceful. Just what I needed.
- We hebben green ontbijd genomen zelf deze hotel want de eigenaar was er niet en we moesten een uur wachten op eigenaar en douche was niet erg schoon en binnen ruiken we muffe lucht dus zijn we gewoon weggegaan naar ander hotel en die heet kyiard en was prima en ontbijt ook goed dus die is beter dan commerce
- le restaurant sur place.cuisine maison.prix correct.
- Le patron était très gentil. L’hôtel a un bar et réstaurant.
- Très bon accueil malgré une réservation extrêmement tardive (1h avant l’arrivée).
Première Classe Amiens
All rooms at Première Classe Amiens feature a wardrobe, a desk and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. They include a bathroom with a shower.Breakfast is served between 6:30 and 10:00 on weekdays and between 7:00 and 10:00 during weekends. Vending machines for drinks and snacks can be found at the reception area.This property is 3.1 miles from the A16 motorway and 5.6 miles from Amiens Golf Club. Free WiFi is provided.
- Met our requipments no toiled roll holder And water waste plug at back of tap hit miŕor
- Convenient and easy to find, my only issue is that there was no light int the bathroom and if there was i could not find a switch 🙂 but clean and comfortable.
- Not much to like really, the nearest restaurant/bar had closed down,making it a good distance to find anything.
- By booking so far ahead we got a great deal. The rooms were a fair size, and the gentleman that we originally dealt with at the desk could not have been more lovely or accommodating. Good coffee machine in the foyer. Good parking.
- The Location was good with a close proximity to Amiens centre.
Kyriad Amiens Nord
The hotel’s rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a courtesy tray and electric kettle. The en suite bathroom features a hairdryer, free toiletries and a bathtub.Every morning, guests can enjoy a breakfast buffet.Amiens historical centre and cathedral are just 3.1 miles away, together with Amiens Zoological Garden. Amiens Train Station is 2.8 miles away and there is access to A16 Motorway 12.4 miles away.
- We booked here as an over nighter, so we’re not exspecting anything to fancy. On arriving we soon noted that the whole building and it’s interior was daily run down. There was no tea/coffee facilities and had to ask for this as it was supposed to be available in the room and the shower soap dispenser was empty. On the up side the staff were friendly and were happy to assist where they could and there are a few nice restaurants in a 10 minute walk.
- The staff was helpful, i appreciated it that they found a place to store my bicycle inside the hotel.
- Very nice little hotel on the edge of a retail park with quite a few restaurants around and a very large supermarket.Manager of hotel was very nice and accommodating.
- Price was good, we have stayed here before but never again.
- It was cheap…worth the money I guess but don’t expect much.
Guest rooms at Hôtel Quick Palace feature a desk. They each have an en suite bathroom with a shower.A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning and free newspapers are available in the lobby area.The UNESCO World Heritage Site of Amiens Cathedral is 3.7 miles from the hotel. Other local activities include visiting Jules Verne’s house or the Hortillonnages d’Amiens of Amiens.
- Supermarket 1km away. Convenient for war museums. Ok room if you are not fussy.
- It was close to the WW1 battlefields which is why we picked it.
- Good location, reasonably priced family room, no frills but did the job
- The only good thing is opened window with the fresh air from outside, parking facility outside and after gates on motorway it was really close. So everything good is connected with outside of this hotel. I do not recommend.
- The only redeeming feature was that they managed to find me a room on the ground floor…
Premiere Classe Amiens – Glisy
Guest rooms at the Premiere Classe Amiens – Glisy are equipped with satellite TV and come with private bathrooms with free toiletries.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast every morning, and vending machines are also provided, offering drinks and light snacks. The staff is available to offer assistance 24 hours a day.The Premiere Classe Amiens – Glisy is situated next to highways A16 and A29 and provides free private parking. Guests can visit the world-heritage-listed Amiens Cathedral and the Jules Verne Museum.
- booked this room as we were attending the anzac day ceremony april 2018 and the hotel was around the corner from our pick up point so the location suited us the staff spoke limited english but tried to help as much as they could,the room was clean but small so it served it purpose.
- This is an excellent cheap hotel a very short drive from where the busses departed for the 2018 Anzac day dawn service at Villiers Brettonneux. The rooms are small but very inexpensive. A good option as a place to sleep before and after the dawn service. There are a few restaurants to walk to nearby.
Reasonable value for money.
Location close to Australia France War Memorial.
Basic hotel, good value for money.
Close to the highway.
10 minutes drive to the center of Amiens.
- perfect location, went to the Amiens antique fair only 8 miles away…
B&B Hôtel Amiens
The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Breakfast is served every morning at B&B Hôtel Amiens. Vending machines for drinks and snacks are available on site.Albert is 19.9 miles from B&B Hôtel Amiens, while Abbeville is 28.6 miles away. Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport is 34.2 miles from the property.
Hotel was conveniently located for our purpose.
Good (well priced) breakfast.
Restaurants close by.
Breakfast very good – price/variety/portions
- The hotel was very easy to find and the room was as expected – small but very clean and quite adequate for an overnight stop. The breakfast was excellent as was the WiFi.
- Good budget hotel, Clean and just right for a night or two.
- Cheap, clean, easy to find, free parking. 3 of us booked in we each had our own bed. Late check in meant we had to check in through self service but it was easy although no cash accepted.
- Hotel was conveniently located for our purpose.
Hôtel De Normandie
Each room features a flat-screen TV, desk, telephone and free WiFi access. A hairdryer, electric kettle, ironing facilities and adapter can be provided upon request for free.Each morning breakfast is served in the form of a buffet and it can be enjoyed in the hotel’s art-deco breakfast room. A communal lounge is at your disposition to relax in.The N25 motorway is a 10-minute drive from the Hôtel De Normandie.
- Location close to the train station and historical center. Room is clean with tv. We booked a room with bathroom and we had all we needed.
- Helpful staff. Very conveniently situated for city centre & railway station..
- The room was very clean, and had a shower in the room which was great.
- Simple clean accommodation with a good breakfast. Close to highway and avoid traffic in town.
- The room was clean and central to Amiens. The bed was comfortable.
Hotel Central Anzac
The ensuite guestrooms are decorated in warm colours giving them a cozy feel. They come with a satellite TV and WiFi access.Every morning breakfast is served in the dining area and features a selection of fresh, homemade pastries and jams made from seasonal produce. Guests can choose between a continental or full English breakfast. Newspapers are provided at reception.The hotel is a 10-minute walk from the St Leu district and 15 minutes from the famous canal ways.
Very close to Amiens station.
Staff were very helpful with info on transport strikes which allowed us to avoid problems the next day. Much appreciated.
- Not far from train station and from the city center. Friendly staff.
- The staff was brilliant and the breakfast was good. Great value for the area
- Charming Hotel owners who could not have been more pleasant and helpful – rooms were as we expected -= they were clean and beds were comfortable. Ensuite facilities and wi fi were very good. Breakfast was first class and plentiful. Hotel was about 10 minutes walk from a great range of restaurants and slightly less than 10 minutes walk to the Cathedral and the centre of town.
- the receptionist were very helpful close to town centre
- Very close to Amiens station.
Hôtel Inn Design Resto Novo Amiens
All of the modern rooms at the Hotel Inn Design Resto Novo Amiens offer a telephone, kettle and a flat-screen TV. Each room also features a private bathroom.Breakfast is served every day and French specialties can be enjoyed at Le Novo, the hotel’s restaurant, which is open from Monday lunchtime to Friday evening.Amiens – Glisy Aerodrome is a 10-minute drive from the property and the Musée de Picardie is 3.1 miles away. Guests can also visit the Cathédrale Notre Dame d’Amiens which is a 20-minute drive away.
Room was modern and very clean. Nice that the room’s window could be opened for fresh air. Ample supply of towels.
Decided on this location as iht’s about an hour and a half from Charles du Galle airport with good free parking making it a good entourage overnight stop on the way back to airport.
- The hotel was easily accessed from the AutoRoute. Room was clean and tidy. Restaurants were within walking distance but the city centre was a good drive away.
- Good restaurant with very reasonable ratesfirdinner and breakfast.Convenient on edge of town for early start to next destination.
As a disabled person, I had an amazing room with lots of room, large wet room, locked myself out and I had someone help me in minutes. This is the 3rd time we come to stay for the
Dog show in Amiens. Excellent facilities, clean, close to Auchan etc…will book again next year! 5 *
- This hotel was clean and friendly staff. Very helpful and organised transport for me.
- Room was modern and very clean. Nice that the room’s window could be opened for fresh air. Ample supply of towels.
Hôtel balladins Amiens / Longueau
You will appreciate the comfort and the quiet area of our hotel.For your comfort, we are open seven days a week and 24 hours a day.
1- Parking available for cars for free
2- Helpful staff when the credit card was refused we were able to pay by cash
You get what u pay for, small room as described, but serves the purpose for one night stay
- The staff was very friendly, and the facilities very comfortable, clean and quiet.
- Cheap and off of A16 which is fast but a “facilities desert” compared to A1 as a road from Calais to Paris. Hotel is well positioned at the price. On Amiens ring road so easy to drive to. Staff good, hotel clean and efficient apart from my one complaint.
Basic, comfortable hotels which rise above their ‘entry level’ competitors for the overnight stop market in providing an extra degree of comfort, facilities and bathroom space.
Very competitively priced and provide a decent continental breakfast.
- Staff were really good, good secure parking with a 24 hour front desk which was good as we had to leave very early, on site bar and restaurant served good food fairly priced, a really good over night stop
- 1- Parking available for cars for free
Top Hotels In Poulainville Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Poulainville Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Poulainville Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Poulainville Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!