10 Best Hotels To Stay In Poudenas Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Poudenas Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Poudenas Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Poudenas Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Poudenas Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Poudenas Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Poudenas Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Poudenas Aquitaine:
Logis L’Auberge de Larressingle
The spacious guest rooms of the Logis L’Auberge de Larressingle have breathtaking views of the medieval village or the nearby countryside. The calm and authenticity of this setting offer the ideal backdrop to your stay. Of a surface of 269 sq ft, each room comes with work desk area and television.Enjoy fine regional cuisine in the beautiful dining room or on the terrace looking onto the fortifications, in a unique natural setting.The picturesque and historic hamlet of Larressingle is the ideal setting to fully discover the Gascony area.
- Nice place, rooms are very comfortable. Staff really nice.
- Good menu choice, quality food, extensive wine list.
- The evening meal. The location. Clean room. Helpful staff.
- Gorgeous setting overlooking the old fort. Pleasant garden and restaurant area, yummy foods and wine.
- Gorgeous location overlooking fortified village – quintessentially French. Room very large and contemporary – super rainfall shower
Hôtel Henri IV
The soundproofed guest rooms at the Hotel Henri IV also have private bathrooms and the TVs provide international channels.Guests can relax in the lounge, which has a television and a computer with free internet access.The Henri IV serves a daily buffet breakfast, in the dining room, on the outdoor terrace or in the comfort of the guest rooms.Agen is a 30 minute drive away. A shuttle service is available upon request between the hotel and Agen Airport, as well as the TGV train station.
- Everything about the hotel, from the moment I stepped through the door, this was more than I could have wished for. Cheery welcome, beautiful decor, perfect room, and the best shower I’ve enjoyed in a hotel in years..I would literally move in tomorrow if I could.
- Nice boutique hotel, elegantly decorated, well located, good breakfast
- Hotel was central in Nerac. Staff very friendly. An old building with character that has been exceptionally renovated with taste and style. They have thought of everything. I would highly recommend it.
- This is the best place to stay in Nerac very pleasant staff, chilled atmosphere , trendy lounge and bar area! And a pool!! BOOM ?!
- The room was clean and modern and the whole atmosphere of the hotel was very relaxed .
Hôtel le Castel Pierre
At Hôtel le Castel Pierre, the rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Guests at Hôtel le Castel Pierre will be able to enjoy activities in and around Lagraulet-du-Gers, like cycling.Agen is 29 miles from Hôtel le Castel Pierre, while Auch is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 27 miles from Hôtel le Castel Pierre.
Peaceful, beautiful and perfect.
English speaking hosts, very helpful.Coffee and croissants are excellent. Chateau extremely clean. Free parking on site.
- Special place managed by a friendly couple. Hotel located at the middle of wonderfull region with easy access by car to several medieval places.
- Really nice owners who made sure our stay was comfortable. Booked restaurants and made suggestions where to go.
- Le logis est très joliment situé au centre du village, la bâtisse magnifique. L’accueil est très sympathique et on se sent immédiatement bien … Tout est confortable, agréable. On trouve même de bonnes productions locales liquides à déguster tranquillement au salon ;-). Le petit déjeuner est excellent. Bref, à faire connaitre, même si on aurait envie de garder l’adresse secrète !
le cadre et l’ambiance “gasconne”.
la présence et les conseils des propriétaires.
At the hotel, each room has a desk and a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom with free toiletries. All rooms include a closet.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available daily at Le Pardaillan.Agen is 29 miles from the accommodation. Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport is 27 miles away.
- Don’t let the facade of this hotel put you off. Fabulously clean, modern, well decorated, a kingsize bed instead if your usual double. Superbly clean and well decorated bathroom with plenty of space and a very large rain & hand held shower with excellent water pressure & temperature control. Plus is it has a restaurant with excellent food. Lovely customer service. Would definitely stay again!
- Good clean hotel suitable for a stopover while traveling further.
- charming old Logis hotel with a good restaurant. wifi worked well which was surprising since the village was in the middle of nowhere
Beautiful, contemporary hotel, with very comfortable beds and gorgeous bathrooms (we have stayed twice now).
Room lighting very good. Bathroom facilities excellent.
Lovely gardens with great landscaping and plenty of garden seating.
Great restaurant with something for everyone. Well prepared and imaginative cooking.
Wonderful hotel manager who is so friendly – he is perfect in his job and was very helpful. We interrupted his dinner but he did not mind and was only too pleased to give us help and advice.
Safe parking and literally a 2 minute drive tip to the ferry at Ouistreham.
- very good restaurant > relax if you have been driving all day and enjoy it
The spacious rooms and suites at La Bastide offer views over the well-established gardens. Decorated in neutral tones, the rooms are light and airy. Each is equipped with a flat-screen TV and has free Wi-Fi.The light-filled dining room serves healthy, balanced meals designed by chef, Michel Guérard. Guests can also enjoy grilled meats from the barbecue on the terrace in warmer months.La Bastide provides additional guest lounges and a bar with a fireplace. Outdoor furniture is also provided on the terraces and around the garden.La Bastide is opposite the Barbotan-les-Thermes thermal baths. Free parking is available on site.
- This hotel is a perfect escape!!! The place itself is really very very good! The historical building (absolutely modern inside) , the way you arrive there through the old gates (which is actually a church) by car is fantastic, surroundings were fascinating (especially grape bonsai trees, oriental style gardens), service is outstanding (very attentive and caring staff)!! Perfect stay! 🙂
- After the third visit, it’s very much the same standard. It has a calm relaxing feel and excellent for a mental detox. The rooms and beds are smashing very comfortable gives a good nights sleep.. The whole experience was very enjoyable!
- The architecture, the interior design, the attentive service, the peaceful atmosphere of the place, the excellence of the food and the friendly and ultra professional attitude of Mr. Duru and his team that run the restaurant to perfection.
- Location, room size, staff friendliness, restaurant and parking facilities.
- Stunning setting, with beautiful grounds and spacious, relaxing rooms. Everything tastefully renovated with lots of areas in which to unwind without being surrounded by others. Outstanding service. Dinner excellent.
Château de Buros
Each bedroom has a private bathroom with a bath or shower, a hairdryer and bathrobes. Extras include a fan.Other facilities offered at Château de Buros include a children’s playground. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling. The property offers free parking.
- Friendly owner, chateau atmosphere, beautiful grounds, excellent breakfast, elevator to reach 2nd floor rooms
- Un beau château bordé d’un parc en pleine nature au milieu de la forêt. Un cadre très agréable et raffiné offrant des possibilités de détente : piscine, tennis nos à disposition. Chambre très confortable, salle de bains aménagée dans la tourelle. Nuit reposante dans un calme absolu. Petit-déjeuner buffet bien achalandé.
- accueil très sympathique; très belle propriété; séjour très plaisant.
le cadre, le calme,
le personnel accueillant et disponible
- Très bon emplacement, et beauté du lieu.. accueil chaleureux et le restaurant très bien.
Les Trois Lys
Each room has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and with free toiletries. Extras include ironing facilities.At Les Trois Lys you will also find a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and a games room.Toulouse-Blagnac Airport is 54.7 miles away. The property offers free parking.
Very nice hotel very well located in the main street. Kind staff, very nice large room, huge bed, very comfortable.
- Gorgeous renovation, beautifully furnished, two lovely outdoor seating areas, pool, pub/restaurant, welcoming owner and staff.
- Location is great – right by the town centre. The building itself is also nicely designed.
- The Receptionist was superb. Warm, friendly and competent. The room was superb; bed lovely and comfy and the addition of a tea and coffee maker was a nice touch. We were walking the GR 65 and needed a nice place to stay. This hotel was perfect. Thanks for a great stay!
- Our room was very comfortable and absolutely perfect for my wife who is partially disabled. Bathroom and shower fantastic with our towels changed daily. Breakfast simply but high quality. Overall a really pleasant experience and a hotel that we would go back to.
- Very nice hotel very well located in the main street. Kind staff, very nice large room, huge bed, very comfortable.
Hôtel Moulin de Larroque
Set in a 17th-century mill, all individually decorated rooms have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Sos is 11.2 miles from Hôtel Moulin de Larroque, while Marmande is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bergerac-Roumanière Airport, 46.6 miles from the property.
- The character of the property and the helpfulness of the owner.
- Petit déjeuner très copieux et accueil très convivial de nos hôtes
Un séjour plein de charme et de détente. Le moulin est superbe ; la chambre magnifique ; le jardin et le parc aussi. Tout est réalisé avec goût. Notre hôte a été “on ne peut plus” chaleureux, arrangeant et sympathique. Les confitures du petit déjeuner sont à tomber raides. Et l’espace détente privatif permet un pur instant de bonheur dans un décor de caractère.
Ce séjour a été l’un des plus agréables que nous avons pu réaliser. Nous le recommandons sans réserve.
-la situation géographique (calme, grands espaces verts, possibilité de ballades autour
de la propriété)
-la disponibilité des propriétaires, leur convivialité
-les conseils des hôtes par rapport à nos interrogations ( sites à visiter, noms de restaurants)
- Un cadre idéal pour se ressourcer. La simplicité, la gentillesse, les conseils des propriétaires, la chambre, la place…tout était parfait et je ne vous parle pas du petit déjeuner…
Village Club Relais Du Moulin Neuf
All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom, while some rooms also feature a terrace. The rooms have a desk.Guests at Village Club Relais Du Moulin Neuf can enjoy a continental breakfast. The restaurant at the accommodation specializes in French cuisine.Village Club Relais Du Moulin Neuf has a playground.Agen is 18 miles from the hotel, while Sos is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The rooms at Le Continental feature en suite facilities, a wardrobe and some have a satellite TV.A buffet breakfast is available daily and the restaurant, Les Jardins de la Baïse, serves traditional French cuisine.Listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, La Collégiale de La Romieu is 7.5 miles from Le Continental, and private parking is possible on site with a supplement.
- Great facilities, indoor pool with sauna. Good terraced gardens and patio. Short walk to the Town centre with the Sunday market a short distance away.
- Nice outdoor restaurant clean room and friendly staff
- Dinner was really good! The food was delicious! The room was clean, but we had a room facing the street, so it was a bit noisy. Had to close the windows.
- Great style – manicured garden with jazz music floating soothingly in the air. Very helpful staff. Good breakfast. Short stroll to centre of Condom, which is a beautiful town.
- Beautiful gardens with nice alfresco dining, bed very comfortable & clean. A/C in room. Room a nice size.
Top Hotels In Poudenas Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Poudenas Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Poudenas Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Poudenas Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!