10 Best Hotels To Stay In Posada de Valdeón Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Posada de Valdeón Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Posada de Valdeón Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Posada de Valdeón Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Posada de Valdeón Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Posada de Valdeón Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Posada de Valdeón Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Posada De Valdeón Castile And Leon:
Hotel Rural Picos de Europa
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Hotel Rural Picos de Europa offers accommodations in Posada de Valdeón. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom. A TV is featured.There is a tour desk at the property.Llanes is 21 miles from Hotel Rural Picos de Europa, and Potes is 15 miles from the property.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, lovely bathroom with free shower gel and shampoos, etc. Beautiful location. Highly recommended.
- The cottage was very clean. The bed was very comfortable too. There was more than enough water pressure in the shower. The kitchen had everything to cook simple meals. The hotel is less than 20 minutes from Ruta del Cares by car.
- 7 minute walk to the village with some restaurants. very friendly and helpful people in the Hotel. Even a swimming pool. A nice relaxing lounge to recover from walks in the Picos. Thoroughly recommended.
- Beautiful views from a beautiful property. Very aesthetically pleasing on all accounts. A quick jaunt into town for lunch and not far from Cain and the start of La Ruta de Cares. And the beds were some of the most comfortable we’ve had so far.
- Location is stunning, without question the best view I’ve ever had from my window. Very friendly staff, comfortable rooms, pleasant gardens, but that view beats all. Highly recommended.
La Casa Vieja en Valdeón
Located in Soto de Valdeón, 5.6 miles from Ruta del Cares, La Casa Vieja en Valdeón provides a garden and free WiFi. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a bar. The accommodation offers room service, and organising tours for guests.Guest rooms in the hotel are fitted with a TV. All guest rooms include a desk.Llanes is 65.2 miles from La Casa Vieja en Valdeón, while Potes is 36.7 miles from the property.
- The radiators being turned on at night and the friendly staff
Nice building in a very quiet mountain village.
The manager is very supportive. Dinner and breakfast are very nice and fairly priced.
- Very welcoming and helpful staff – lovely walk down a lane to a bar
- A very friendly welcome, and great willingness to make our stay a good one. An excellent breakfast.
- The staff were exceptionally nice and friendly. They went out of their way to help us, make us comfortable, get to know us and feed us delicious food. The meals were all very tasty, plentiful, local and served by a passionate cook. We felt like family by the time we left. Located in a cute traditional village.
Parador de Fuente Dé
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Parador de Fuente Dé offers accommodations in Fuente De, just 19 miles from Llanes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. Potes is 10 miles from Parador de Fuente Dé, and Cangas de Onís is 21 miles away. Santander Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- Enes the server and bar person was so kind and wonderful to us. The service at this Parador was magnificent in contrast to Santo Domingo dela Calzada where the service was very poor for anyone speaking English.
They gave us a room with a spectacular view of the Rocky Mountain face.
Beautiful furnishings and the art is real – not “hotel art”.
Stunning view of Piccus mountain
Next to cable car
The views and surrounding area.
Evening meal was excellent.
- Free parking, conveniently located close to the bus stop into town, very friendly and helpful. We would have stayed longer if we had time.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Fuente De, 19 miles from Llanes, Hotel Rebeco features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV with satellite channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Potes is 10 miles from Hotel Rebeco, and Cangas de Onís is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 53 miles from Hotel Rebeco.
- I like the place, Fuente De is such a relaxing place with the view of Picos de Europa, very near the cable car going up the Picos, walking trails.
- I did not like. I asked for non smoking. The room was musty and hadneen sprayed with Something tohide the smell of smoke. staff miserable. We spent as little timse there as possible. Grim experience. l
- Balcony looking out onto mountains and cable car. Perfect to relax and enjoy!
- Really friendly staff and an exceptional location from which to explore Picos. The cablecar was literally next door. Well priced for the quality of the accommodation, even in the height of summer. Rooms were comfortable and as described.
- Dinner choices were good as was the quality of the food and the location of this hotel is perfect.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Posada Maximo offers accommodations in Espinama. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Llanes is 20 miles from Posada Maximo, and Potes is 8 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 53 miles away.
- Friendly staff. No English spoken but we got by with google translate! Fast wifi. Great coffee. Location excellent
- Great location not far from the cable car up the Picos. We went half board and it was a good evening meal that included a bottle of wine. Very good value for money.
- A traditional posada, well positioned for some local walks on each hillside and a short drive to Fuentes De. On our first walk we saw 2 deer and a fox and were accompanied most of the way by a cacophony of cow bell sounds – lovely! We ate a super and not expensive lunch at the hotel when we arrived with the best home-made arroz (rice pudding) I have eaten in Spain.
- Very clean room; good location a short drive from Fuente De gondola
Excellent location, very friendly staff. Nice comfortable room. Off road parking
Great value for money, so would recommend.
Arcea Mirador de Cabrales
This charming hotel is perfectly situated in Cabrales to explore the superb Cares route, where you can enjoy trekking and hiking across spectacular landscapes.Rooms at the Arcea Mirador de Cabrales are comfortable, with full heating and spacious, with large windows where you can admire the views.The Acrea Mirador de Cabrales is right at the entrance to the Cares Gorge, part of the Picos de Europa natural park, full of wonderful mountain and country scenery.Spend the day discovering the beautiful surroundings, where you can enjoy canoeing, horseback riding, mountain and quad biking, fishing and hunting.You can also enjoy long walks or drive down to the Asturian beaches of Llanes and Ribadesella, just 19 miles away.After a long day out, sample a delicious cider from the Mirador de Cabrales’s own cellar. Relax to the sound of the Cares river.
- This hotel is in an amazing position at the start of the Ruta del cares. The owner Manolo is a fabulously enthusiastic character who was so welcoming and helpful. Our room overlooked the road with stunning views of the mountains. We went to bed listening to the cares river. The bed was super comfortable and the bathroom spotless. The staff were all lovely.
- Location – we could leave the bike at the hotel and walk to the Cares Gorge
One of the best hotel experiences we have ever day
Excellent value for money
Fresh baked croissants and coffee were wonderful start to the day
Superb location for two great hikes (Bulnes and Ruta del Cares)
The manager was a charming man and a great ambassador for the Picos, staff were great too.
The location is magnificent, at the start of the hike up the Cares Gorge, and across the road from the funicular to Bulnes.
There is still a bit of old charm to the place.
- Location: right near the start of the Ruta del Cares. The owners were very helpful, in our case helping to get our electric car charged overnight by freeing up a spot near the kitchen window and allowing to run a cable through it. All without speaking the same language! 🙂
Hotel Garganta del Cares
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Garganta del Cares offers accommodations in Poncebos. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Llanes is 12 miles from Hotel Garganta del Cares, and Potes is 13 miles away. Santander Airport is 52 miles from the property.
Simple hotel, totally renewed, clean and excellent location for Gorges Route
Friendly staff and simple breakfast
+++ value for money
- Place near the start point of Rue de Cares. Perfect!
- Excellent location (500 m from the”Ruta del Cares” start), and with recently renoveated rooms; delicious breakfast (with freshly pressed orange juice. Excellent menu for dinner and lunch and at a very competitive price. Plus they can prepare sandwiches for the route (the cabrales’ blue cheese one is the best one around). And the staff is super friendly. Don’t forget to have rice pudding (arroz con leche) as a dessert.
Location is undoubtedly the best thing about this hotel, it’s basically 5 minutes walk away from the start of the Ruta de Cares.
The staff don’t speak a lot English but they were helpful.
Having a private parking area is great too, there are no cars at night but they flood to the gorge in the morning.
Decent breakfast to fill you up for the Ruta de Cares walk to Cain.
easygoing and friendly staff
- Simple hotel, totally renewed, clean and excellent location for Gorges Route
Hotel Rural Peña Castil
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Rural Peña Castil offers accommodations in Sotres, just 13 miles from Llanes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. Potes is 8 miles from Hotel Rural Peña Castil, and Cangas de Onís is 21 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 48 miles away.
Very helpful and friendly owners and staff.
Good walking tips. Cute village.
- Absolutely stunning location! The hotel is clean and comfortable, and the staff are so kind. Dinner is good, too. If you are traveling with small children who go to bed earlier than you, ask to stay in rooms 1-4 on the first floor – the lounge is just around the corner, so you can put your kids to bed and then relax in the lounge. Parking is easy and the wifi works well. The scenery can’t be beat, too!
- Dinner in the restaurant was good, same goes for the breakfast. Extremely friendly and polite staff.
- Exceptionally friendly owner rand staff….Beautiful location…Very good value…
The owner-Manuel- and his family were incredibly hospitable. There was lots of good advice about trekking routes.
Fabulous food: dinner was excellent.
- Very helpful and friendly owners and staff.
Hotel Picos de Europa
Situated in the center of Arenas de Cabrales, near the River Cares, famous for its trout and salmon, this is the ideal base for exploring Picos de Europa National Park.Spend relaxing afternoons enjoying the stunning scenery from the swimming pool and grounds or exploring the beautiful beaches of Llanes. Keep in touch with friends and family by making use of the hotel’s Wi-Fi connection in all public areas.
- The super location, the great value for money and the wonderful bookshelf in the hall!
- Beautiful setting and perfecly clean and comfy room to enjoy it.
- The room was big, the bed was very comfortable and the staff was nice. The location is great, right in the center of the town. We haven’t tried breakfast but chose to go to the nearest bakery. I’ll definitely return to this hotel for my next trip to Arenas.
- We had a very large room on the top floor, with a comfy sofa and chairs. Had to stand on a chair to properly see out the windows, but great views when you did! We’ve stayed in this hotel twice before, it is clean and comfortable, with a lovely lounge/bar area. The staff are always very helpful and friendly and speak good English, which is a bonus as our spanish is not very good. The location is excellent for a walking or touring holiday, there are plenty of bars and restaurants, and a few supermarkets in the village, plenty of Asturias products shops plus a few shops for outdoors gear. We will stay here again next time we visit Las Arenas.
- Location was very good for the town and exploring.
Tierra de la Reina
Tierra de la Reina Hotel is a rural buiding south of Picos de Europa (mountain range), at the tip of the Riaño reservoir. The hotel has been built using stone and wood near a tiny stream that meanders through the meadows.The hotel is in a natural environment, home to bears, wolves, grouses, eagles, chamois, trout and herons. It offers cozy atmosphere and traditional, wood-fire oven-cooked cuisine. It has a fireplace.
- What can you ask more in the middle of the winter in a place in the middle of nowwhere,but that was the reason
- Relaxed rural location with easy access to surrounding countryside. Cafe and Restaurant on site. Room very good value for money.
- Lovely location in a really quiet village. Ideal for exploring the wonderful countryside. Staff really pleasant and helpful. Room very comfortable, and a lovely restaurant with superb locally sourced food – excellent wild boar stew and a brilliant veal chop.
- Very rustic, right in middle of the best roads to ride, very quiet
- Off the beaten path unless you are into the spectacular mountain scenery of Pico de Europa (which is why were in the vicinity). The proprietor speaks enough English to communicate with us. Ask for a room in the newly remodeled wing – the rooms in the old side are not attractive. Our room, #211, was very nice – big enough, with a good size bathroom and an excellent queen size bed. The view from our window was of a pasture with horses grazing and mountains in the background – very nice! There is a bar and a restaurant downstairs – that is good thing because this time of year nothing else is open. The food in the restaurant is local and very tasty. The cost of the room was 40 Euro!!
Top Hotels In Posada De Valdeón Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Posada de Valdeón Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Posada de Valdeón Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Posada de Valdeón Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!