10 Best Hotels To Stay In Posada Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Posada Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Posada Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Posada Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Posada Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Posada Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Posada Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Posada Asturias:
Hotel Villa Marrón
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. This fantastic restored colonial house is close to San Antolín beach and only 1,150 feet from the village of Naves. The hotel offers 13 double rooms, a beautiful garden and an outdoor swimming pool.Each room at Hotel Villa Marrón offers plenty of natural light and has been carefully decorated. Rooms feature modern décor furniture, flat-screen TV, free WiFi and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries. A lift is available in the main building.Hotel Villa Marrón has a café bar and a terrace where guests can relax while having a drink. Staff at the tour desk can provide tourist information about the area.Llanes and Ribadesella are 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel. The area is also ideal for surfing, fishing and canoeing.
- Its a very nice and spacious property near Llanes. Not sure about the public transport options, but I think a car is recommended to stay at this property. In summers it would be a nicer property with the swimming pool on.. but, it was closed when we stayed over in early October..
- The hotel is set in a quiet location close to beaches. The beaches can be reached by a 29 min walk or a 2 minute car journey. The staff at the hotel were always friendly and they helped us to book into local restaurants. Although their is very little in walking distance from the hotel there is a nice bar and an excellent traditional steak house all within walking distance.
Very friendly staff even though we didn’t speak much spanish
Very clean modern facilities
Location- Naves is a nice little town and not too touristy, amazing beaches in the area
- We walked into town for dinner which was great. The pool was a great asset with kids.
- Todo muy limpio.Atención perfecta.Amabilidad y cercanía.El desayuno muy bien.
Hotel La Portilla
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel La Portilla is located in Niembro, just 5 miles from Llanes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Potes is 23 miles from Hotel La Portilla, and Cangas de Onís is 16 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 51 miles away.
Lovely place for a stop over, great view and wonderful staff.
Excellent beach with cafe.
- Stunning view from our room and in restaurant. Lovely beach, lovely walks. Places to eat. The whole place far exceeded our expectations.
The view from the breakfast room was stunning – looking directly over the fields to the beach.
The room was very well equipped – especially the bathroom with its glass bowl and high pressure overhead shower
- This place was well looked after clean and the food was good very peaceful and relaxing the beech was great white sands nice clean sea and was nearly empty so me and my pals were lapping the sun up and swimming in the sea not much to do in the area just a few food places close to the hotel mostly fish restaurants the staff were very helpful and again just a stop for touring through was good more for couples or a woman’s relaxing get away still lovely place to stop at ??
- Lovely boutique hotel with friendly staff. Beautiful location by cove and rural setting. Charming little village. Access by car only.
- Lovely place for a stop over, great view and wonderful staff.
Located in Bricia, 6 miles from Llanes, Hotel Solymar features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is concierge services at the property.Potes is 22 miles from Hotel Solymar, and Cangas de Onís is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 52 miles from Hotel Solymar.
- very comfortable place to stay and great value. perfect stop over point with great access to the highways and avoiding going into llanis. slept very well and can walk to very good restaurants
- Personal amable y atento. Servicio muy serio. Ademas disponen de cafeteria y restaurante de muy buena calidad y precio. Muy recomendable. Acceso a la A8 muy cerca.
- L’habitació molt be, i el wc. Segon pis sense ascensor
- Deberían de cambiar el colchón es incómodo , la habitación si duermes con ventana abierta es ruidosa esta en un cruce de carretera, caro en relacion a la calidad que tiene
- La ubicación. Céntrica para visitar pueblos de Asturias y Cantabria
Hotel Aldama Golf
Hotel Aldama Golf offers accommodations in Quintana de Llanes. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Llanes is 5 miles from Hotel Aldama Golf, and Potes is 21 miles away. Santander Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- Very friendly hosts. Beautiful location. Excellent restaurant and food. Good area to walk dogs. Nice little par 3 golf course
Servicio muy amable y cercano. Habitación muy confortable.
- Det var et dejligt sted. Stille og rolig og et dejligt værelse med en god seng
- El entorno espectacular. Remarcar que el dueño nos trato excepcionalmente bien, cuesta mucho encontrar sitios en los que el trato personal sea tan familiar. Buena comida y mucha tranquilidad a la vez que una ubicación excepcional para conocer Asturias y parte de Cantabria.
- A localização é óptima para explorar/visitar os Parque Nacional dos Picos da Europa. Dependendo dos pontos a visitar, fica entre 30mins a 1h de carro de várias atracções do parque. Está também muito perto de várias praias das Astúrias (5-10mins) e a 5-10 mins de carro de Llanes que é uma vila portuária muito interessante de se visitar e com uma oferta muito grande de restaurantes / bares / etc.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Miracielos offers accommodations in Barro de Llanes, just 3.7 miles from Llanes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Potes is 22 miles from Miracielos, and Cangas de Onís is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 50 miles from Miracielos.
- Staff were lovely, accepted our dog with no trouble, the coffee was amazing too. Very very clean and spacious rooms … sadly could not stay longer. Beaches just few steps away. Excellent stay.
The four of us had a great four nights here. The
Owners and staff went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. Rooms were comfortable and absolutely spotless even though on the smallish side. We were a stones throw from a great little restaurant with many delishis choices. There are many sights to visit in the area and lots of little villages to discover. Highly recommend this!
Very clean and tidy. Staff friendly.
They booked taxis to and from Santander that arrived at the right time.
- Great location, friendly staff great with kids. Stunning beach.
- The staff were fantastic – couldn’t do more to help. Location is fantastic, a short walk from the beach. Highly recommend
Hotel La Palma de Llanes
This property is a 19-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Hotel La Palma de Llanes is located in Llanes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Potes is 19 miles from Hotel La Palma de Llanes, and Cangas de Onís is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Our room was lovely with a view overlooking the mountains from the balcony. The staff at the hotel were very good with us. I was traveling the Llanes region with my young daughter (7) and they recommended lots of things for us to do. The Llanes region is breathtakingly beautiful with lots of beaches to explore and this was a good base to do that from. A special mention to Mario on reception as he was brilliant with us and also a Real Oviedo fan 🙂
- The room was stunning with amazing views of the mountains. The town was a nice walk from the hotel. On the balcony you could hear birds singing and cow bells. Was a gorgeous place to stay.
- Good location just off main dual carriageway with plenty of free parking. A modern hotel, bedroom quite ‘minimalistic’ but with comfy beds. We ate dinner in hotel restaurant which was very good and value for money. The staff on reception and in restaurant were very friendly, talking to us in English, not always the case. Glad we took car down into Llanes centre, well worth a visit.
- Very clean, modern and spacious! The staff were fantastic
- very pleasant hotel with nice rooms with balcony, big bathroom, they rent good bikes so that you can discover the surroudings, good breakfast, helpful staff, the location is good for ocean, walkind/bicycling to the city center or start a trip to Picos de Europa, nice swimming pool
Hotel Rural Arredondo
Located in Celorio, 3.5 miles from Llanes, Hotel Rural Arredondo features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Potes is 21 miles from Hotel Rural Arredondo, and Cangas de Onís is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- The whole complex is amazing, very calm and peaceful. Dinner in the hotel restaurant was great.
- Great omelets for breakfast. Very quiet and peaceful location with lovely rural surroundings and only 10 minutes drive to some beautiful beaches.
- Cozy hotel with attentive staff. The property is nestled in the hills with easy access to the main highway
- El entorno, la habitación, el desayuno que estaba riquísimo…Repetiremos seguro!
El sitio. El entorno rural tranquilo. Ideal para desconectar. Comienzo de la primavera, quizás en verano el lugar esté mas concurrido y no tenga tanto encanto. Hay que utilizar el coche para ir a las poblaciones y preciosas playas de la zona , pero sin problema, todo está muy cerca.
El personal muy agradable y atento.
Hotel Kaype – Quintamar
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Kaype – Quintamar offers accommodations in Barro de Llanes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Llanes is 3.7 miles from Hotel Kaype – Quintamar, and Potes is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Staff very helpful and friendly. Lovely beach location and hotel . Breakfast and meals very good. Will return next year for the 3rd time.
- The location of this hotel is spectacular – don’t on the beach of this beautiful bay. The staff were excellent, the room was lovely – with a balcony overlooking the sea and the food was good and very good value oh the evening and at breakfast. We’ll be back!
- Loved the view from the balcony, which over looked the beach. Staff pleasant. Cafe pleasant but incredibly busy.
- Location. The lady at the desk called Marta was helpful.
All but one staff member were great particularly Jasmin and Sara who worked very hard to please everyone.
Lovely food but after two weeks the breakfast was boring.
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Las Chimeneas is located just 1,000 feet from the sea in the small Asturian town of Celorio, 2.5 miles from Llanes.All of the rooms in Las Chimeneas have heating, bathroom and TV. Some also have armchairs or sofas.Free public parking can be found nearby. Celorio has several restaurants, as well as a supermarket and a range of shops. It also has a range of sandy beaches, including Palombina.The A-8 motorway passes within about 1,650 feet of the hotel, and offers easy access to the rest of the north coast. The Picos de Europa Mountain Range is about 15.5 miles away.
- WiFi did not reach top floor room.slight irritation having to come down to kitchen each time but overall a great property and owner very helpful when we had issues.
We were the only guests in the place which according to booking.com was fully booked on that day. Strange.
Nice staff. Since we were leaving at 7 am, too early for a breakfast she prepared us good “bocadillos” so we could eat something on our Camino.
- Nice village near to the most beautiful beaches of the region.
- Buena ubicación, limpio Isabel la propietaria muy agradable, el pueblo tiene una playa preciosa lugar para recomendar
- El desayuno muy completo y la atención y amabilidad de las dueñas.Estupenda temperatura en la habitación aunque haga calor y muy buen colchón, dormimos estupendamente.Aparcamiento sin problemas aún en pleno Agosto,muy cerca.Preciosas playas en la zona.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Fonte offers accommodations in Naves, just 7 miles from Llanes.Every room has a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Potes is 24 miles from La Fonte, and Cangas de Onís is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Lovely little place. Very cosy and excellent decor and rooms.
- Amelia the host was very accommodating and served me a wonderful breakfast plus directed me to see the famous Gulpiyuri Beach (600m away). I was walking the Camino del Niete pilgrimage.
- It s one of the most comfortable and nicest places I ve stayed ! The owners were very kind and welcoming too.
- Staff were great and rooms were very nice. Breakfast was excellent and we all had a great nights sleep. Much enjoyed stay and would visit here again, if in the surrounding area.
- This is a nice property in the cute little town of Naves, an easy walk from the beach of San Antolin. It was not too long of a walk from the Villahormes train station either. The room was very comfortable – I slept really well, which I usually don’t when traveling – but my only complaint would be to warn solo travelers who book the single room. My room was NOT what was pictured when I booked. Instead of the lovely room in the pictures, my room was an extremely small room, right off of the reception area so it was a bit loud in the morning. That is fine to have a small room, but for the rate I paid, and the pictures of the room I was reserving, it was not what I expected. But overall, the property was nice and the staff were extremely kind and helpful.
Top Hotels In Posada Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Posada Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Posada Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Posada Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!