10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pórtugos Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Pórtugos Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pórtugos Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pórtugos Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pórtugos Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pórtugos Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pórtugos Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pórtugos Andalucía:
Hotel Rural San Roque
Hotel Rural San Roque offers accommodations in Pitres. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.Granada is 22 miles from Hotel Rural San Roque, and Sierra Nevada is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- We arrived very wet and were shown immediately to our room so we could shower etc. Room had a balcony and a good sized bathroom and the heating was on – just what we needed!
- The breakfast was good. Very nice view of the valley. Impeccably clean hotel and the temperature was well regulated during a cold time of year.
- Location, excellent, very well maintained and clean Hotel. Outside seating area.
- I loved the view from my balcony and the room was spacious.
- Nice room, nice shower. Comfortable base if you wanted to stay more than one night. I was just passing through but would return.
Hotel Villa de Bubion
One of our top picks in Bubión.Hotel Villa de Bubion offers accommodations in Bubión. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Granada is 21 miles from Hotel Villa de Bubion, and Sierra Nevada is 10 miles away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- Everything staff location cleanliness food all excellent
- The property has great views of the mountains. You can walk straight from the property. Bubion and the other villages have loads of great places to eat out even for vegetarians!
- This place served our purposes very well as a family at short notice. Excellent breakfast buffet a hit with the children. Position and views outstanding, and the staff were very friendly.
- Great people working there, very friendly. The views were amazing, we could see the mountains from Marokko on the other side from the mediterranean sea
- The location is stunning and the villa type accommodation was excellent.The evening dinner and wine are excellent value although the choice is limited.There are good restaurants in Bubion only a short walk away (try Restaurant Teide).
Estrella de las Nieves
Located in Pampaneira, 21 miles from Granada, Estrella de las Nieves features free WiFi access and private parking.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a tour desk at the property.Sierra Nevada is 11 miles from Estrella de las Nieves, and Almuñécar is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- This hotel was marvelous and exceeded all our expecations in every respect. The breakfast was absolutely fabulous with so much to choose from and all delicious. The rooms were spacious, spotlessly clean and very comfortable. We stayed as a group of two couples and we all loved this hotel and would highly recommend it.
- The hotel provides excellent breakfast, exceeded our expectation.
- Very nice hotel in Pampaneria. Stayed in January and the central heating system was up to the challenge of keeping the room warm. Very good breakfast and very friendly helpful staff.
- Excellent value for money and delicious hearty breakfast for a hiking weekend at Sierra Nevada.
- This is an exceptional property. The grounds are extensive with patios and stupendous views. The rooms are large and the beds are comfortable. The shared kitchen/living space, with fireplace, is very nice and includes two dining tables and ample seating.
Finca Los Llanos
In quiet and beautiful natural surroundings, the Finca Los Llanos is located in the heart of the Alpujarras, on the slopes of the Sierra Nevada mountain range.In this area guests have the possibility to do rafting, paragliding, hand gliding, hiking and horseback riding. The Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is a 2 hour drive away. Back at the hotel, enjoy the amazing views, the peacefulness, and the outdoor swimming pool.All of the hotel’s rooms are full equipped with heating, TV, fridge, hairdryer and a telephone. Standard rooms have a balcony or terrace with wonderful views.The restaurant serves good quality food, and wireless internet is free of charge in the hotels public areas. Parking on site is free for guests.
- Huge breakfast.stunning views. Very peaceful off season
We really loved this place! The staff were so friendly and helpful. The linen on the beds were great quality and so comfortable.
It was a divine little village hideaway tucked in the snow capped mountains.
- Wonderful view from room, fantastic breakfast buffet, and very helpful staff
- Large lounge area in the hotel with a selection of games, books separate play area for young children. Staff tried to light afire while we were there but the wind prevailed causing a lot of smoke. All the above was useful when the weather set in and outdoor activities were off schedule
- We were kindly upgraded and had great views over the village and onto the mountains from our balcony.
Hotel Rural Real de Poqueira
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hotel Rural Real de Poqueira is located in Capileira in the region of Andalusia, just 20 miles from Granada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Sierra Nevada is 9 miles from Hotel Rural Real Poqueira, and Almuñécar is 24 miles from the property. Federico García Lorca Airport is 28 miles away.
- Bed was comfortable, there was extra bedding for both beds, it was quiet. Breakfast was very good.
- The staff were very welcoming and helpful. The mattress was excellent.
- The staff is very friendly and helpful, the rooms very clean and tastefully decorated. The beds were very comfortable, seemed brandnew !! All in all our stay in the Hotel a wonderful experience. We will definetely be back in summer.
Lovely comfortable hotel with great views.
Location was central but quiet, perfect.
- Nice clean room, great location, very friendly staff, who speak English and german. Good starting point for hiking in the Sierra Nevada.
Hotel Rural Alfajía de Antonio
One of our top picks in Capileira – and a guest favorite.
Located in Capileira, 20 miles from Granada, Hotel Rural Alfajía de Antonio features a sun terrace and views of the mountains.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Sierra Nevada is 9 miles from Hotel Rural Alfajía de Antonio, and Almuñécar is 24 miles away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- Friendly and helpful owner who had good local knowledge and spoke very good English. Our room was comfortable spacious and clean and we enjoyed using the roof terrace.
- Antonio was really friendly and helpful, giving us lots of information when we arrived. He showed us to our room and explained everything, so we didn’t need to ask anything. The hotel was just perfect. We’ll definitely return.
- Location (close to amenities and close to fantastic walking in the hills), helpfulness of owners and really comfortable beds.
14 of us went. Simple the best. Parking free right next door. Central yet peaceful.
Every thing was well presented and beautifully clean
- Very friendly reception, spacious super clean room with a beautiful terrace.
El Castañar Nazari
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, El Castañar Nazari is located in Busquístar in the region of Andalusia, just 24 miles from Granada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony. Each room has a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with bathrobes and slippers provided. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Sierra Nevada is 12 miles from El Castañar Nazari, and Almuñécar is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- The area was stunning, the decoration of the rooms was beautiful and Felix and his wife went out of their way to make sure we had the absolute best stay!
It is a very cozy place! Pictures or words cannot express how good it is. The air is sweet. The views are spectacular. The place is ideal to get lost for a few days. We stayed only for one night and it was definitely not enough.
The nearby town, Trevélez, is larger enough to spend there a day. There are several good restaurants.
- Everything was wonderful: situation, cleanliness, hosts.
- The location, ambience and the hosts were exceptional…
The views were excellent, the bed and room spacious and comfortable.
The garden and walks very agreeable and pleasant.
Hotel Puerta Nazarí
One of our top picks in Órgiva.Located in Órgiva, 21 miles from Granada, Hotel Puerta Nazarí features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Sierra Nevada is 13 miles from Hotel Puerta Nazarí, and Nerja is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and the place was nice and clean.
- Very friendly local hotel on good location for walking and access to buses
- Service on check in and bar restaurant service by Rebecca…also very helpful ladies in reception on check out. Great restaurant food.
It’s out of town, right at the junction of the road that goes to the high altitude villages, but it’s only a 700m walk to downtown (church), so you always have plenty of parking place. It’s a good base to explore the Alpujarras.
Receptionists were friendly and gave information on sights (in Spanish) and they were flexible, let me leave a day early for free.
It was quiet warm (20 C) in the room in midwinter, even with the air-con switched off. The restaurant is cheap and popular with locals.
- Very convenient . Staff very helpful and happy. Bed comfortable .Bathroom perhaps could do with upgrading. Very good for a couple of nights stay whilst exploring the Alpujarras.
La Fragua II
Located in Trevélez in the region of Andalusia, 22 miles from Granada, La Fragua II features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Sierra Nevada is 10 miles from La Fragua II, and Almuñécar is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Everything was excellent from location, staff, rooms. We will hopefully go again.
Nice cosy rooms. Really liked the floorheating, especially in cold December nights.
The restaurant serves good dished – try the local jamon de serano!
- The location excellent although the road through the village to drive to the hotel an experience, breakfast for 5 euro very good. Really enjoyed the stay.
- Nice location and a clean and well cared for hotel with a good balcony with views.
- Excellent position and lovely views from private balcony
Hostal Rural Poqueira
Located in Capileira, Hostal Rural Poqueira offers a garden and sun terrace. Granada is 20 miles away.All units feature a TV. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub and free toiletries in every unit. Towels and bed linen are provided.Guests can enjoy the on-site bar and restaurant.Sierra Nevada is 9 miles from Hostal Rural Poqueira, and Almuñécar is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 28 miles from Hostal Rural Poqueira.
- Location was good everything else fair. Very very cold.
- We loved the feel of this hotel – family-run, central location, view from our balcony. Enjoyed the traditional breakfast that was included in our room rate, and got to know the twin brothers a bit over the week. No English, but we managed with our basic Spanish. Easy to get to many walks from here, and the bus from Granada stopped 100 m away. Fabulous.
- Location attractive. Great swimming pool. Good to have a terrace. Staff friendly.
- Comfortable clean, friendly traditional old Spanish Hostal. I love this place and the family who own and run it.
- View from our room across the gorge and to the mountains was amazing
Top Hotels In Pórtugos Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pórtugos Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pórtugos Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pórtugos Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!