10 Best Hotels To Stay In Portosin Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Portosin Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Portosin Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Portosin Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Portosin Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Portosin Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Portosin Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Portosin Galicia:
Hotel O Noso
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel O Noso offers accommodations in Portosin. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV, as well as a computer are featured. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool.You will find a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Santiago de Compostela is 22 miles from Hotel O Noso, and Pontevedra is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 29 miles from Hotel O Noso.
- The staff could not possibly be nicer. They were lovely. They even provided top quality chocolate each evening, and sent us off with sweets.
- Vistas espectaculares en un pueblo precioso de la costa gallega
The bed was probably the most uncomfortable I have ever slept in/on, there were no facilities to make or buy a drink in the hotel, I was a little confused when I arrived to find the hotel was across the road from where I thought it was and the restaurant named the same as the hotel was just a restaurant which closed by 10pm and did not open again until 9am.
The staff did not speak any English but were friendly and as helpful as they could be.
- Spotlessly clean, very comfortable, air-conditioning
- Great location to explore the region. Wonderful friendly and genuine family run hotel.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Hotel Noia is located in Noya in the region of Galicia, just 19 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pontevedra is 27 miles from Hotel Noia, and Sanxenxo is 27 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- A clean and comfortable hotel at a central location. There’s plenty of free parking in front of the hotel and in the surrounding streets. Fantastic staff.
- BEAUTIFUL boutique hotel a la San Sebastián style! Comfortable beds, bath has amenities like shampoo and bath gel. Service is excellent from staff. Easy walk to center of town. Plenty of hotel signs along the way to help you find it as it is tucked away. Safe area.
- Friendly staff. Interesting location in a real Spanish town rather than a holiday resort. With a car, it was easy to travel to nice beaches or towns depending on the weather. Easy parking right outside the hotel.
- Delicious breakfast and excellent recommendations from the staff (speak English)
- Very friendly and helpful staff. They told us loads of places to visit and their favourite restaurants. Super clean hotel, easy parking, close to the main old town. Lovely freshly prepared selection of breakfast items. We had a great view from our room of river and countryside.
Hotel Villa del Son
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Hotel Villa del Son offers accommodations in Porto do Son, just 26 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Pontevedra is 27 miles from Hotel Villa del Son, and Sanxenxo is 25 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- Fantastic value for money. It’s was what we want for that night.
- Great location, parking easy just a few minutes walk from the hotel just on the street, this was late May. Room great, clean. Breakfast was not included in our rate, but excellent with eggs toast etc, pretty small town.
- The staff were superb. I left my glasses in the bathroom when I departed and they sent me a message a few hours later saying they had my glasses so I could return immediately and pick them up before I left town.
- Friendly staff. Located centrally- just off the main square. Lovely beaches nearby. Nice seafood restaurant. Parking is about 100m away on main street but you can drive right up outside the hotel to drop luggage etc off so it really wasn’t a problem.
- Nice staff, excellent-brand-new mattresses, value for money, location
Hotel Restaurante Elisardo
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Restaurante Elisardo offers accommodations in Noya. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 19 miles from Hotel Restaurante Elisardo, and Pontevedra is 27 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 25 miles away.
- Return visit for us, previously stayed at the hotel in October last year. We had such a wonderful time we just had to go back. Our stay was fabulous, the staff gave us such a warm welcome, it felt as though we were part of the family. The restaurant is a wonder; the homemade food, both meat and fish dishes, is delicious, of great quality and good value for money.
Restaurant menu great value and beautifully cooked; Staff friendly,engaging and helpful despite our limited Spanish.
Clean, well apportioned rooms; Wonderful location, short walk to shops, cafes/bars and free car parking
- The room was nice. The wifi work very well. The hotel stay in the city center, it’s easy go around walking.
excellent little hotel , well located near the old town and near public car park.
super clean and spacious room , good bathroom
could include tea/coffee making facilities .
- Great value for money.perfect location for visit galizia. Simply, clean and quiet (especially if you have an enterior room). A family led hotel, everyone warm and available. Excellent restaurant.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Noya in the region of Galicia, 19 miles from Santiago de Compostela, Hotel Park features a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pontevedra is 28 miles from Hotel Park, and Sanxenxo is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 25 miles from the property.
The spacious room, terrace and bathroom, tasteful furnishings.
Good location of hotel, although a little far from the town centre. Great views of the ría from all rooms and quiet. Convenient parking.
Reasonable choice of items for breakfast.
Nice size swimming pool was a bonus.
- Bed Good… On your site it stated only 4 more rooms left. But it was almost 95%empty
Das Personal war sehr nett.
Das extra für uns gekochte Abendessen war sehr gut.
- El desayuno y que aunque era un poco tarde cuando llegamos, nos dieron de cenar bien y por un precio excelente.
- Ubicación del hotel. Las vistas y las habitaciones amplias.
- The spacious room, terrace and bathroom, tasteful furnishings.
Hotel a Muradana
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Hotel a Muradana is located in Muros in the region of Galicia, just 27 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Sanxenxo is 29 miles from Hotel a Muradana, and Isla de la Toja is 23 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Nice enough hotel, nothing fancy but not bad. Basic Spanish needed to negotiate the check in – breakfast is free in adjoining restaurant. Nice room size. my room had nice view. Enough tv channels. Free car park on site, just pull up and park.
Friendly and very useful staff.
The concept of the hotel, no breakfast included in the room rate, but a good choice of customized options for breakfast, lunch or dinner at the bar/restaurant.
Perfect location, plenty of parking space nearby.
We felt like at home.
- We had a lovely big room with a sea view and it was superb value for money. Much of the hotel has been recently refurbished. Take a tip: ask for Room 101, 201 or 301 when booking – they are the ones with sea views. The rest appear to be at the back of the hotel. We had a very relaxing stay. If you play chess, a local group play there on a few evenings. The staff were mostly helpful. Not much English is spoken, but I like that because it means I can practise my Spanish. At breakfast, they bring in fresh croissants from the baker’s next door. We had an enjoyable dinner in one night, and would have probably eaten there again, but we discovered a lovely restaurant in one of the squares. We would definitely stay again.
- Very helpful staff. Lovely character. Restaurant excellent, nice views
- Friendly staff – good food in restaurant – great little bar for breakfast, lunch + late night drinks. On the waterfront opposite car park – convenient location for exploring the coast. Booked in for 1 night only in case we hated it but stayed for extra 3 nights- would be happy to return.
Casa do Torno
An old school house dating from the 19th century and restored for rural tourism. Located only 18.6 miles from Santiago, it is surrounded by pine and eucalyptus forests and affords beautiful views of the mountain at San Lois and the estuary of Muros and Noia.This stone building features a library and a large living room with a fireplace. The rooms feature free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.Casa do Torno has a spacious garden with furniture and a barbecue. The surrounding area is great for hiking, climbing and golf. You can also go rowing, fishing or surfing.
- The host Caesar was very welcoming and pleasant. Great place to stay and you can walk into Noia. The rooms are delightful. Really well kept. A gem of a place to stay.
- Quiet, peaceful, amazing views and lovely decoration. Cesar was incredibly nice and kind. Definitely coming back with my hole family.
- Cesar could not have been more helpful. As a host he was absolutely superb. The home-made cakes and jams were delicious. Room 7 was delightful. We would not hesitate to stay there again.
- It is a dazzling house in the woods with an excellent breakfast and a huge hospitality of César.
- Very quiet and authenticly furnished place, with 3 lovely dogs. Great breackfast, with home made marmelade, freshly-pressed orange juice, organic bread, and tasty sweets.
Hotel Ms Boiro (Sampedro)
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Hotel MS Boiro is situated 650 feet from Escarabote port and 0.9 miles from Boiro centre. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Each exterior facing room has a desk, wardrobe, heating, and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath, and hairdryer. Most rooms offer views of Ría de Arosa.The hotel includes a bar and a shared lounge with TV. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Santiago de Compostela can be reached in 45 minutes by car.
- Lovely continental breakfast with delicious coffee and flaky croissants . 30min drive to Santiago de Compostela . Short drive to beaches and restaurants . Clean and comfortable . Lovely hotel staff !
- Personal de excelente trato , son una gente muy agradable . Permiten mascotas , aunque no llevábamos ninguna me parece una excelente opción . Desde la ventana se podía ver el mar por encima de los tejados , se va andando hasta el puerto .
- Calidad precio perfecto, limpieza y atención del personal impecables
- El desayuno muy bueno y a l personal muy agradable
- La atención y amabilidad de Fernando y su hijo. Es un hotel atendido por una familia muy amable. Nos sentimos muy cómodos en todo momento.
Located in Juno, 30 miles from Santiago de Compostela, Fraga Balada features a barbecue and playground. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.Pontevedra is 24 miles from Fraga Balada, and Sanxenxo is 20 miles from the property. Vigo Airport is 35 miles away.
- Very friendly and helpful people, dinner was wonderful, the house is beautiful, very clean, best value
- Hostal sencillo pero completo en un entorno privilegiado, accedes andando a una playa virgen e impresionante. Una de las mejores de Galicia.
- En general bien pero comentar dos excepciones; el aparcamiento infumable por la dificultad de acceder a él, de hecho no lo usamos y luego algo mucho peor que es el tamaño del cuarto de baño, si vemos una foto en la publicidad que hacen del hospedaje, no lo alquilamos.
- Muy bien para el precio que tiene. Nosotros utilizamos este alojamiento para ir a Corrubedo que está muy cerca
- Bello il posto a 5 minuti dalla spiaggia. Camere mansardate pulite e spaziose. Solo un problema usciva un cattivo odore di fognatura dal bagno. Posizione validissima e bello il contesto. Dotato di ristorante, bar e campeggio. Mangiato molto bene. Valido.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Jopi offers accommodations in Boiro. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet.Santiago de Compostela is 23 miles from Hotel Jopi, and Vigo is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff,flexible breakfast time.Excellent home baked ‘bizcocho’ with breakfast.Useful collection of soap,shower gel and shampoo in bathroom.Excellent location close to shops and the main bus stop,and an easy walk to the beach.
- The staff was absolutely fantastic, friendly and cooperative, the hotel is great value for money.
- A nice hotel for one night stay, like a time trip to the seventies and eighties. 😉 Rooms quite worn out but clean and spacious.
- Buen desayuno, habitaciones amplias, atencion muy buena
- Freundliches Personal. Sehr Sauber. Einfach aber für den Preis sehr gut. Das Frühstück ist sehr gut.
Top Hotels In Portosin Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Portosin Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Portosin Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Portosin Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!