10 Best Hotels To Stay In Portland Tennessee – Top Hotel Reviews
Portland Tennessee is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Portland Tennessee. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Portland Tennessee. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Portland Tennessee. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Portland Tennessee right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Portland Tennessee with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Portland Tennessee:
Comfort Suites offers accommodations in Portland.Each room has a private bathroom.Mount Juliet is 27 miles from Comfort Suites, and Bowling Green is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nashville International Airport, 32 miles from Comfort Suites.
No reviews yet.
Baymont Inn & Suites- Franklin
One of our best sellers in Franklin! Baymont Inn & Suites- Franklin is located in Franklin, just 23 miles from Bowling Green.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Nashville International Airport is 38 miles away.
- This hotel is a great value for the money. Very comfortable, rooms were very clean and the breakfast was great.
- I liked how friendly the lady was at the desk. I believe her name was Wendy. She was very kind and great with children. She make my little ones feel welcome and special. She was very helpful. The lady in charge in the morning was very kind during breakfast when the milk ran out. She was very quick to refil the milk dispenser. The place was very clean even behind the door. The floors were very clean and showers too. Very great place to stay at.
- Breakfast was good but skimpier than my last Baymont.
- Very clean rooms with a very polite staff. Me and my girlfriend stayed for 4 nights and it was always refreshing going back to the hotel. Ac unit was very strong, shower head was amazing, and the location was great. The street out side was never busy and there is a drive-in not too far away. There was also a fairly large selection for the breakfast.
- The bedding was very comfortable … comfortable bed, soft sheets without a heavy fabric scent, and wonderful pillows. I got a great night of sleep. The hotel was far enough away from the traffic of the interstate to make it very quiet.
Super 8 Franklin
Super 8 Franklin offers accommodations in Franklin.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Nashville International Airport, 38 miles from Super 8 Franklin.
- The price is great. The room was very clean. Breakfast was fresh and food and the staff was very friendly.
- The bed was pretty comfy. The pillows were awesome.
- It was easy to get to and right off the interstate.
- The bed was very comfortable. Room was very, very clean.
- Everything was good until the housekeeper walked in on us and I was butt naked in the bed sleeping
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin
Located just off I-65 and 4 miles from downtown Franklin, this Holiday Inn Express features a spacious indoor pool. Free Wi-Fi and a daily hot breakfast are also provided.A 32-inch flat-screen TV and a coffee maker are found in each modern room of the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin. A work desk and iron are also included.A whirlpool and fitness room can be enjoyed by all guests of the Franklin Holiday Inn Express. A business center and laundry facilities are also available.Kentucky Downs Bingo is less than 2.5 miles from the hotel. The African American Heritage Center is 8 minutes away.
- Staff was friendly and helpful, breakfast very nice. Very convenient location. Quiet despite being close to interstate.
- The breakfast bar was nice with lots of decent options. The beds were very comfortable
- I loved the hot tub and the rooms were really clean and the beds were also comfortable
- The breakfast options were good and the staff kept everything stocked and fresh. They served warm fresh baked cookies in the evening and all staff was friendly.
- The room was spacious, the bed was very comfortable, and the staff was super friendly!
Quality Inn Franklin
This hotel is 2 miles from the Kentucky/Tennessee border and Kenny Perry Country Creek Golf Course. Quality Inn Franklin features an outdoor seasonal pool and free Wi-Fi in every room.Guests will enjoy convenient in-room amenities, which include a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. There is cable TV and a seating area in each comfortable room, along with dark wooden furniture.The hotel serves a daily hot breakfast that includes waffles. It also offers a business center and 24-hour front desk.Kentucky Downs and Franklin Drive-In Theatre are both 2 miles from Franklin Quality Inn. Western Kentucky University is 25 miles away.
- The location and everyone was nice and friendly .the room was clean.
- Breakfast was good. Room was comfortable. Nice to park the car right outside our room.
- that it was very quiet Kentucky Downs was down the street and they had restaurants and gas station close
- Took my boys to see the eclipse. The familyvwhonrun and work at the hotel were great people.
- The room was nice and clean and the food was very good.the people were friendly and nice
Days Inn Franklin
Offering free Wi-Fi and free continental breakfast, this Franklin, Kentucky hotel features rooms with a cable TV and seating area. An outdoor seasonal pool is available for guest use.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee machine can be found in each room at the Days Inn Franklin. En suite bathrooms feature a hairdryer and free toiletries.A 24-hour reception welcomes guests to the Franklin Days Inn. Laundry facilities are also provided.Days Inn Franklin is just 1,300 feet off of Interstate 65, which links Louisville and Nashville. Kenny Perry’s Country Creek Golf Course is 8 minutes’ drive away.
- I was an ok hotel. The gentleman that checked me in was good. The man that i checked out from wasnt too nice. But all in all it was good.
- It was set up nice, we had a truck and trailer it it was easy to move around the property
- We called the front desk because when we got in the room there were only 2 bath towels and they were very thin, small, and rough on the skin. Anyway we called to get a few more so we could all shower and go to get something to eat and we had to call down 3 times and it took over an hour to get a whole 2 more towels. Very greedy with towels and pillows.
- staff and general manager went over the top to accommodate us
- There was no eggs. The cereal was ok. Strange I booked at one motel and ended up at another???
Directly off Interstate 65 in Franklin, Kentucky, this motel features free Wi-Fi access. A daily continental breakfast is also served. Shops and dining are 4 miles away.A cable TV with HBO channels is available in every room at the Knights Inn. They are decorated in light colors and also offer a microwave, a refrigerator, and coffee maker.The Franklin Knights Inn has a 24-hour front desk. Local calling and ample parking are also available.Kenny Perry’s Country Creek Golf Course is a 10-minute drive from the motel. The National Corvette Museum is 25 miles away.
- There were no crossiants…but mini muffins,juice, milk, coffee ,cereal (cold)..continental breakfast.. which was fairly clean/ appealing…
- The bathroom door handle fell off from the inside.tiles missing from bathroom floor.no ac on so took over an hour to cool half way down.holes in sheets n blankets and when we told front desk they acted like they didn’t care no discount was still 71. For the night.
- Nothing, everything was cheap and the 3 breakfast items did not qualify as a true breakfast. It should have been listed as a continental breakfast only but it hardly qualified.
- Nice size flat screen tv, mini fridge, and microwave!
- it was handy. it was affordable. it had a a room on the ground floor.
Motel 6 White House
Motel 6 White House is located in White House, 22 miles from Nashville and 21 miles from Mount Juliet. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Brentwood is 31 miles from Motel 6 White House, and Lebanon is 28 miles from the property. Nashville International Airport is 23 miles away.
- The staff were friendly and did try to make it a good stay. The bedding and towels were clean.
- large comfortable bed with good pillows, nice table and chairs to snack at, room was close to parking, location close to lots of restaurants, nice small town, people very friendly and helpful
- The location was right. There were enough towels and pillows.
- Was fool location heat did not work was 28 degrees last night
- Comfy bed. Plenty of room. Friendly staff. Clean bathroom. Great price.
Comfort Inn and Suites Franklin
Comfort Inn and Suites Franklin offers accommodations in Franklin.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Bowling Green is 20 miles from Comfort Inn and Suites Franklin, and Lucas is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nashville International Airport, 41 miles from Comfort Inn and Suites Franklin.
The front desk staff was very accommodating when a room issue was brought to their attention.
The breakfast staff did an amazing job preparing and serving many guests.
- breakfast was good, but the manager forgot to order bacon, boooooooooooo!
- We were traveling by RV, excellent RV/truck parking, restaurant nearby, and right off the interstate. The premises were very clean inside and out. Friendly and efficient staff. Will stay there again.
- Everything was great! We will be back. Staff was so friendly and the breakfast was the best!
- It was very clean beautiful and the beds were great!
- The front desk staff was very accommodating when a room issue was brought to their attention.
Hampton Inn Franklin
Located off Interstate 65, this Franklin hotel is a 20-minute drive from the White House Library and Museum. It offers free Wi-Fi, a gym and rooms with a 32-inch HDTV.The spacious rooms are furnished with a coffee maker, work desk and hair dryer. Rooms at Hampton Inn Franklin also include cable TV.Breakfast and coffee are served every morning. Guests of the Franklin Hampton Inn can use the computer station located in the lobby or swim in the outdoor pool.Historical downtown Franklin, which offers unique local shops and restaurants, is only a 10-minute drive from this Hampton Inn. Kentucky Downs Race Course is also 10 minutes away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Portland Tennessee Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Portland Tennessee to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Portland Tennessee but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Portland Tennessee. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!