10 Best Hotels To Stay In Portillo Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Portillo Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Portillo Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Portillo Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Portillo Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Portillo Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Portillo Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Portillo Castile And Leon:
Hotel Puerta del Arco
Located in Tudela de Duero, 9 miles from Valladolid, Hotel Puerta del Arco features a terrace and views of the river. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a tour desk at the property.Palencia is 29 miles from Hotel Puerta del Arco, and Peñafiel is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The room, bed etc were excellent and there was nothing that I did not like about the hotel.
- great hotel but the town is pretty ordinary. If you visit you must go to a restaurant called meson El Arco. amazing seasonal food. made our stay there worth while.
Amazing view of the river, pretty balcony for bar and bedroom. Lively local atmosphere, good bar and dining room for dinner or ‘raciones’ in the bar or terrace.
Really lovely place and the host and hostess are pleasant too.
Stop over between UK and Portugal. Not much to see around but lovely hotel with helpful
staff. Flawless room with everything you need for a nice and comfortable sleep night.
- Very modern. Helpful staff. Roomy room. Had a large balcony.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hotel Jaramiel is located in Tudela de Duero. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a shared lounge at the property.Valladolid is 8 miles from Hotel Jaramiel, and Palencia is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Friendly personnel and cute décor with personal touches. Nice provincial hotel in the heart of Spain.
- Es de fácil acceso desde la carretera, pero no está dentro del pueblo. Ideal si buscas tranquilidad. El personal muy amable. Había parking exterior techado gratuito.
El spa, individual y muy bien de precio.
Los desayunos están bien, aunque con poca variedad.
- La atención de Esther, la mujer que lleva el establecimiento. Leimos varios comentarios diciendo que hacía frio en las habitaciones y la calefacción no funcionaba y nada más lejos de la realidad! la temperatura estaba perfecta y se podia regular
- las habitaciones estaban limpias pero tiene mucho que mejorar la verdad
Hostal San Antonio
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal San Antonio offers accommodations in Iscar, just 23 miles from Valladolid. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Peñafiel is 27 miles from Hostal San Antonio, and Tordesillas is 26 miles from the property. Valladolid Airport is 29 miles away.
- It was a good hostal, very clean, beautifull bathrooms, nice garden. It was all very good, but we didn’t like Iscar so much, not so much to do for us.
- Nice hotel with friendly staff, nice and Clean rooms and good breakfast. All for a very modest price.
- la cama estuvo muy bien y muy silencioso y tranquilo.
- el desayuno va aparte del alojamiento, pero fue mas que correcto por un precio aceptable
- Limpieza, comodidad y sobretodo la calidad de la comida.
San Cristobal is located in La Cistérniga, just 3.3 miles from Valladolid. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Palencia is 29 miles from San Cristobal, and Peñafiel is 29 miles away. Valladolid Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Good value, comfy and with cheap underground parking
- Large beds, very comfy. Breakfast was extra but inexpensive. Dinner was eaten in the restaurant, lovely meal and very tasty.
- Staff is nice and the breakfast (not included) is very good
- Отель недалеко от города. Окрестности в реалии выглядят гораздо лучше, чем можно представить. Чисто, просторно, интернет нормальный. Парковка перед отелем даром и за дополнительные деньги – под ним же. Тем не менее, достаточно шумно, закрытые окна не спасали.
- FACIL DE LLEGAR EN COCHE – VALE PARA UNA O DOS NOCHES DE PASO
Duero Hotel is located in Laguna de Duero, 5 miles from Valladolid and 31 miles from Peñafiel. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tordesillas is 16 miles from Duero Hotel, and Medina del Campo is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 11 miles from the property.
Location was good for us with plenty of restaurants and coffee shops outside. Easy to park your car just outside in the street.
Overall was ok.
- La cama cómoda, amplia, sitio en la calle para aparcar
- La ubicación del hotel, estaba cerca de toda la zona de ocio nocturno
- La ubicación del hotel, la comunicación entre Valladolid y otros pueblos. El desayuno muy bueno y la buena atención del personal.
- Valoro un montón que no haya ruido en las habitaciones y este fue el caso, silencio absoluto.
- Location was good for us with plenty of restaurants and coffee shops outside. Easy to park your car just outside in the street.
Featuring an outdoor pool with sun terrace, this modern hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and private indoor and outdoor parking. It is located in the main commercial area of Valladolid.The air-conditioned rooms at Novotel Valladolid have a kettle with free tea and coffee. 2 children of 15 years and under stay free when sharing with parents. Breakfast is included for children when parents have breakfast.Guests can relax in the Novotel Valladolid’s outdoor swimming pool, open from 15 June until 15 September. There is also a play area for children, a garden, and free access to a nearby gym. A 22 kw electric vehicle charging point is also available.Meals from the hotel’s café-restaurant can also be served out on the terrace. Buffet and continental breakfasts are available. A range of Rueda, Toro, Ribera de Duero and Cigales wines are available on site.Valladolid Science Museum is 800 feet away and the Delibes Auditorium can be reached in 5 minutes’ drive.
Very nice breakfast – quantity and variety – and kids no charge policy. Very nice gesture and absolutely family friendly.
Very attentive staff in whats regarding families and children – they loved all the gifts!
Reception and booking center staff very responsive to specific requests – they gave us the possibility of having two contiguous rooms, as asked, and were very effective in booking regarding all our group needs. Congratullations!
- Always great stay there once a year on way too Portugal.
- Dogs very welcomed and easily accommodated. Restaurant food was excellent, even late at night. Secure car park free. Good Location for river walks with the dogs after our journey. Staff very Helpful !
- Nice hotel, good relation price/quality. Nice bed, very nice bathroom.
- The hotel and room were very clean and up to date. The room was also spacious as was the bathroom. Check-in was good for kids as they received a small cuddly toy, which made them feel welcome after a long car journey. We also got a good rate for a late booking.
- Very nice breakfast – quantity and variety – and kids no charge policy. Very nice gesture and absolutely family friendly.
Hotel Pago del Olivo
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Pago del Olivo offers accommodations in Simancas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Valladolid is 7 miles from Hotel Pago del Olivo, and Toro is 29 miles away. Valladolid Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Good hotel for an overnight stay when travelling through Spain, very close to the highway.
- As always very welcoming and friendly staff. The rooms are spacious and very clean. The beds are comfortable.
- Convenient for motorway, staff were helpful & friendly. Hotel was very clean.
- Great location to break the journey between Santander and Portugal. Staff were very helpful and arranged some food for us late in the evening.
- Incredible location, gorgeous view of the Simancas Castle and very easy in/off access to the highway. The bathroom was spacious and well designed.
Strategically in Valladolid’s commercial area, this hotel boasts eye-catching design and fantastic facilities including an outdoor swimming pool.Admire the Vincci’s interiors that begin with the impressive foyer and lounge area. Here, find over-sized lamps, angular sofas and a great use of color and light.Rooms at the Vincci Frontaura have stylish modern décor and include air conditioning, satellite TV and a safe. Bathrooms feature a hairdryer and amenities.The spa is open during the weekend and features a gym, several small pools, a contrast shower, a sauna and Turkish baths. Guests can access the spa for a charge and all appointments must be booked in advance. The gym is open from Monday to Thursday, from 8 am to 10 pm.The hotel serves a daily breakfast. There is a section with products for guests with celiac disease.The hotel offers private on-site parking, subject to availability, for an additional charge.
- Easy to drive to away from town center. Friendly and helpful staff
- Very nice hotel with big rooms, space, clean bathrooms. The beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was nice and varied with super nespresso machine and freshly cooked eggs.
- Excellent quality of room and general hotel facilities. Restaurant was great and staff all super ?
- I think they had the best hotel breakfast I’ve ever had, the staff was unbeliveably kind and helpful. the location of the hotel is great, you can walk around the city, you can run , the only problem was the WIFI was really bad but If i come back to Valladolid for a business trip I’d stay here without a doubt
The hotel was superb and fully deserving of its star rating. The room was large and sumptuous and the decor was absolutely beautiful.
The bathroom was superb and I could have stayed in that tub for an age! Which I did!!
The staff were very helpful and polite.
Hotel Lasa Sport
Surrounded by gardens and pine trees, Lasa Sport features its own restaurant. Each air-conditioned room comes with a minibar, TV and free Wi-Fi access.Rooms at the Hotel Lasa Sport are bright and spacious, with hardwood floors and functional design. Bathrooms include a selection of amenities.The Lasa Sport’s restaurant serves traditional regional cuisine. The hotel also has a bar, and room service and packed lunches can be requested from the front desk.In Covaresa, the hotel is 3.5 miles from Valladolid’s city center. The N601 and A62 Motorways are both within a 5-minute drive, and provide easy access to Salamanca and Madrid. Free parking is available at the hotel.
- Good location in residential area, very easy access to motorways. Excellent value for money.
Thank you booking.com for providing this gem . Lovely hotel quiet and friendly ample parking even for difficult vehicles, easy to find and easy access of motorway
special thanks to the young lady behind the bar who translated the food menu for me and then chatted to a lone female traveller and made me feel so welcome
Attic room was lovely and comfortable as well as quiet and restful after a 14 hr drive
Looking for an excuse to go back
- Great hotel. Outstanding breakfast, good WiFi, and bed was excellent.
The polished marble tiling around the reception area and stairways gives a 5 star impression.
This was a one night stop off and the hotel is ideal for this and we will be using it again.
- Great hotel for traveling through. We have stayed before and it is still very good. Ordering dinner through Booking was great value as we got a superb three course meal including wine and water for just EUR 15. Cheaper than the hotel menu but same choices. Good all round.
Jardin de la Abadia
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Jardin de la Abadia offers accommodations in Arroyo de la Encomienda, just 5 miles from Valladolid. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Palencia is 31 miles from Jardin de la Abadia, and Tordesillas is 13 miles away. Valladolid Airport is 7 miles from the property.
Useful location if travelling to and from ferry ports.
Very quiet so good after a busy day driving.
Food choices good and staff quiet and helpful.
Whole place is very well looked after.
Staff and locals happy to engage with clients.
Some very good beer and wine is available with a large choice.
- Friendly staff who did their best to make you feel welcome. Breakfast was very good and great value for money. Speaking some Spanish helped with communication, this added to the experience and was fun trying out our language skill.
- Friendly, helpful staff & good food. Excellent location & easy parking. Lovely ambience in keeping with historical roots.
- The staff were excellent.we had car trouble when we were leaving the property and despite the laguage barrier we were directed to help and were soon on our way ..awesome
- Really convenient for the motorway. The restaurant was closed on Sunday evening but the staff prepared a salad for us. Found that we could have ordered a takeaway pizza as well.
- Useful location if travelling to and from ferry ports.
Top Hotels In Portillo Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Portillo Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Portillo Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Portillo Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!