10 Best Hotels To Stay In Portets Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Portets Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Portets Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Portets Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Portets Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Portets Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Portets Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Portets Aquitaine:
Hôtel Restaurant Rapin
Located in Portets, 13 miles from Bordeaux, Hôtel Restaurant Rapin features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.Saint-Émilion is 19 miles from Hôtel Restaurant Rapin, and Mérignac is 15 miles from the property. Mérignac Airport is 17 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hôtel Restaurant du Château de la Tour
Hôtel Restaurant du Château de la Tour offers accommodations in Béguey. The hotel has an outdoor pool and playground, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bordeaux is 19 miles from Hotel du Château de la Tour, and Saint-Émilion is 19 miles from the property. Mérignac Airport is 23 miles away.
- The grounds were beautiful, the view from the window as well. Restaurant’s food was very good, keep it going. Service was good, front desk helped us book hotel in Arcachon.
- The staff were great but the hotel was running down because it was closing for refurbishment. There was no English Breakfast tea which you would expect in such a good hotel. Breakfast was not up to standard for the rating of the hotel.
Large spacious and comfy room
Beautiful hotel grounds
Lovely terraced restaurant
- Excellent restaurant, wonderful food, beautiful grounds, very attentive friendly staff.
Clean place, comfortable bed (albeit bed was only 140 wide, but then we where 3 in room, maybe with double occupancy bed is queen).
Rooms are indeed a bit dark, but it didn’t bother us at all; After-all the goal of our stay was not to stay in room ;-).
Location is very quiet, never heard our neighbors either although hotel was full.
The morning receptionist is a bit “cold” at first but once she warms up to you she is actually very nice and of very good advice. The rest of the staff is very friendly.
Pool is nice but water was a bit cold (they do not seem to cover the pool over night so after a few cold days/nights the pool temperature drops).
Diner (if you choose to eat at the hotel) is excellent but a bit rich for my taste – highly recommend the Pavlova for dessert (had to accept the extra calories but it was well worth it)! Many choices of simpler, less expensive, restaurants around the hotel.
Relais Akena La Brède
The Relais Akena La Brède is south of Bordeaux. It offers free Wi-Fi and free on-site parking.Guest rooms at the Relais Akena are air conditioned. They are equipped with a private bathroom, telephone and TV with Canal+ channels.A buffet breakfast is served daily. There is also a restaurant and a bar.The Relais Akena La Brède is a 20-minute drive from central Bordeaux. It is convenient for exploring the Graves wine region, and is 5 minutes from the impressive Château de La Brède.
- Restaurant staff were excellent, as was the female receptionist.
- It’s unfair to judge the restaurant badly as I was very late, turning up not long before it was due to close. It was a buffet that had been hanging around for a while and I’m sure looked much better when it was put out. My suggestion is to be at dinner earlier and see the buffet in a fresh state.
- The location to the auto route was good. The breakfast good, lots to chose from and the food in the restaurant was good too.
- A useful transit stop from UK to S. France and Spain. Good on-site restaurant. Good supermarket nearby.
- Very helpful guy on reception helped to book a restaurant for us.
Domaine de Valmont
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a sun terrace, Domaine de Valmont offers pet-friendly accommodations in Barsac. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Bordeaux is 21 miles from Domaine de Valmont, and Saint-Émilion is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 24 miles from the property.
All the staff were very friendly and accommodating.
Had dinner first night, which was delicious and beautifully presented.
- Lovely, spacious room, beautifully decorated and well equipped. Bed very comfortable, great shower. We enjoyed eating in the restaurant and breakfast was lovely.
- Easy to find location. Outside area was lovely – in the sunshine it would have been glorious. Good parking for motorbike.
- The room was perfect for husband who has difficulty with stairs and for me with my dogs.
- Very comfortable room. Two bathrooms and kitchenette plus buffet continental breakfast made it a good value for the price. Staff was friendly and accommodating.
- All the staff were very friendly and accommodating.
Chateau de Lantic
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, Chateau de Lantic is located in Martillac in the region of Aquitaine, just 9 miles from Bordeaux. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Saint-Émilion is 23 miles from Chateau de Lantic, and Mérignac is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Wonderful people and food! The area is beautiful!
- Staff where amazing helpful and couldn’t do enough for us
- Owners were very friendly, and helpful. Would have liked to have wine and a conversation with them however they seemed very busy. A very easy drive to Bordeaux.
- A traditional chateaux with a homely luxurious feel in a convenient village setting. Only 10 mins drive to Bordeaux yet in the midst of the vineyards. The village has 2 restaurants and a pizza take away only 2 mins walk. Lovely owners with a lovely dog. Made us feel very welcome at their beautiful home. Spacious comfortable suite, very quiet – we had the best sleep. Our dog was made to feel very welcome too. There’s a vet only 5 mins drive which was handy for the return passport check. Would highly recommend!
- Absolutely loved this special boutique chateau. Would definitely go back
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Atena offers accommodations in Créon, just 13 miles from Bordeaux. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint-Émilion is 12 miles from Hotel Atena, and Mérignac is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 19 miles from Hotel Atena.
- It’s in a nice position for access to motorway. Rooms clean. Nice and quiet for a good night’s sleep.
- Comfortable room with enough space. Good size and extremely clean.
- It was reasonably priced, rooms were basic but clean
- Expensive impersonal all food/drink were additional costs
- Basic hotel for late night overnight stop. No staff available automatic book in system. Good clean bathroom
Domaine de Larchey
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Domaine de Larchey offers accommodations in Saint-Médard-dʼEyrans. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shops at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Bordeaux is 10 miles from Domaine de Larchey, and Saint-Émilion is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Very nice hotel in a quiet rural landscape. We had a beautiful room on the upper floor. Good restaurant. We stayed for five nights in a combination of business and private activities. It all matched petfectly.
- Great location and rooms. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast delicious and the premises are wonderful with a large park. Very good value for money. I will go again 🙂
- Lovely vineyard property…very large rooms with comfortable beds…tranquille views and quiet atmosphere. Food in dining room was very nice, but not as good as we expected…and the service was bordering unfriendly.
- Beautiful setting and surroundings and friendly staff, particularly in the restaurant.
spacious room for the family
Blinds / curtains
Les Secrets Château Pey La Tour
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Les Secrets Château Pey La Tour offers accommodations in Salleboeuf, just 9 miles from Bordeaux. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You can play pool at the hotel. Saint-Émilion is 12 miles from Les Secrets Château Pey La Tour, and Mérignac is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 15 miles from Les Secrets Château Pey La Tour.
We had a fantastic stay in this hotel in the middle of vineyard.
The area around the hotel is so beautiful. Hotel need some renovation. Brekfest was so basic.
- The location of the hotel is very nice, not far from Bordeaux. The restaurant of the hotel is very good and the view of the vineyard also very nice. Pleasant place. A good starting point to discover St.Emillion, Pomerol and Sauternes. It can be so nice during the summer.
- The restaurant was superb. We had an excellent dinner, lovely wine and were very pleased with the menu. Staff were very helpful – gave us toothbrushes when we forgot ours and lent a hairdryer. Breakfast was great.
Very helpful and friendly staff. Very clean and comfortable room & beds. Good coffee provided in room. Excellent power in the shower.
The restaurant for dinner is excellent and well priced, with excellent service. I recommend it highly.
Has a nice outdoor pool (though too cold to use it when we were there).
- The setting in the vineyards was stunning and the garden and pool area were excellent
- We had a fantastic stay in this hotel in the middle of vineyard.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôtel d’Arcins offers accommodations in Latresne. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV.Bordeaux is 6 miles from Hôtel d’Arcins, and Saint-Émilion is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 11 miles from the property.
Very welcoming host
Everything from The stylish decor The facilities and The fantastic level of cleanliness makes this an ideal choice for a bed and breakfast stopover
Breakfast is a fantastic choice of fresh fruit/dried fruit/yogurt/croissant/various bread and cakes/cheeses/egg/juices/great coffee and tea
The dog walking facilities are excellent and safe on an extensive cycle and pedestrian pathway which is well away from main roads – but be aware cyclists have right of way
- Very good price for Bordeaux area. Free parking. Great farmers market right outside hotel. We enjoyed that a lot. Nestled in a small part of town. Easy access to the highway.
- Staff very friendly. Storage for bicycles and super beds.
The owner/manageress was lovely & nothing was too much trouble
The breakfast offering was fantastic the cake on offer was homemade and superb
The bedroom was spotlessly clean and the bed very comfortable
The shower was good and powerful – just what you need
The location was great and well within walking distance of local shops/restaurant etc
Excellent safe dog walking area nearby as well
We’ll definitely be back
- Fantastic small hotel in a quiet little town. Staff were friendly. Very accessible also…. only 15 min drive from Bordeaux city. Right beside a fantastic cycle way also. Very close to a lovely Pizzeria called Pizza Tintoni. Perfect hotel for anyone with their own car or bicycle. FREE Wifi was excellent.
- Very welcoming host
ibis budget Bordeaux Sud
Located in Villenave-dʼOrnon, 4.2 miles from Bordeaux, ibis budget Bordeaux Sud features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms have a TV.Arcachon is 31 miles from ibis budget Bordeaux Sud, and Saint-Émilion is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was fresh with a good choice. The staff member was friendly. Location to motorway. Pet was allowed in breakfast area which meant we could eat together. Very near a mac Donald’s. Room was quiet.
- Very convenient right off the motorway, ideal when you are travelling north or south. Clean and quite large (family) room with good wifi and good parking. Very comfortable bed/bedding.
Staff pleasant and helpful; room adequate and there is a McDonalds opposite if you need food.
Continental breakfast is available at an extra cost, payable when you book in.
- easy to find and in the ideal location for on going travel
- Typical low budget hotel which met expected standards. Continental breakfast was good –cereal, croissants, yoghurts, tea/coffee machine. There is a McDonalds opposite which is OK in an emergency.
Top Hotels In Portets Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Portets Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Portets Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Portets Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!