10 Best Hotels To Stay In Portet Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Portet Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Portet Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Portet Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Portet Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Portet Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Portet Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Portet Aquitaine:
Hôtel Minvielle – Résidence Les Oliviers
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hôtel Minvielle – Résidence Les Oliviers offers accommodations in Ségos, just 24 miles from Pau. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Mont-de-Marsan is 22 miles from Minvielle Res Oliviers, and Chis is 30 miles from the property. Pau Pyrénées Airport is 19 miles away.
Great place in the middle of nowhere. Decent rooms. no fuss. No bling. Comfortable and clean. Great place to eat. Good simple menu. food was wholesome and freshly prepared. Excellent, filling garbure and wonderful magret de canard. Full marks.
Full marks to for the wine list. Well chosen and not outrageously priced
- The location, the accommodation and the restaurant.
- Not a lot. Maitre ‘d and the waitress were friendly but other stuff rude and unpleasant.
Set in countryside, peaceful. Town short drive away.
Perfect stopover location.
- Style and design of the property easy on the eye. Room quality and facilities excellent.
- Great place in the middle of nowhere. Decent rooms. no fuss. No bling. Comfortable and clean. Great place to eat. Good simple menu. food was wholesome and freshly prepared. Excellent, filling garbure and wonderful magret de canard. Full marks.
Located in Soublecause in the region of Midi-Pyrénées, 30 miles from Lourdes, L’Adourable Auberge features an outdoor pool and views of the pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.The hotel also provides bike rental. Pau is 24 miles from L’Adourable Auberge, and Tarbes is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Pau Pyrénées Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Very clean and well maintained. Tranquil, rural setting.
- Fabulous room/bathroom, excellent restaurant, great staff!
- We stayed in a self-catering studio room with terrace – perfect size for one night and lovely gardens for our dog to play.
- Very friendly and accommodating owners. Beautiful building, nice swimming pool, well appointed themed and clean rooms (wooden floor throughout top floor, bathrooms excluded). Great location for the Marciac Jazz festival and exploring the surrounding area.
- Very friendly proprietor. Excellent location for overnight stop to Spain.
le relais du pont d arcole
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, le relais du pont d arcole offers pet-friendly accommodations in Riscle, just 30 miles from Pau. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shops at the property.Mont-de-Marsan is 26 miles from le relais du pont d arcole, and Sos is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Pau Pyrénées Airport, 26 miles from le relais du pont d arcole.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chez l’ahumat offers accommodations in Aire-sur-lʼAdour, just 28 miles from Pau. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Mont-de-Marsan is 18 miles from Chez l’ahumat, and Labastide-dʼArmagnac is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Pau Pyrénées Airport, 24 miles from Chez l’ahumat.
- Reasonably comfy bed, room was bright and open feeling with large sliding glass doors.
- The staff – restaurant was superb – garage for my bike – my room smelt great…would def stay again
- Good location, good restaurant, great breakfast, friendly staff.
- Cosy and modern room, delicious three-course dinner, wine and breakfast, all for 64€. That’s what I call value for money. Also, very friendly staff. What’s not to like?
- Very nice restaurant and good food, although not a large menu
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, N’Atura Hôtel is located in Aire-sur-lʼAdour in the region of Aquitaine. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or river.Pau is 29 miles from N’Atura Hôtel, and Mont-de-Marsan is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Pau Pyrénées Airport, 24 miles from N’Atura Hôtel.
- Very friendly welcome and nice setting by the river. Pleasant walk to town. Good breakfast.
- Friendly helpful service . Good advice on where to eat and where to fill up with diesel. Good breakfast .
- This the French equivalent of a rural Premier Inn – clean, accessible, no frills, good breakfast and cheerful staff. A good stop-over and value for money.
- Nice reception and easy check in. There was a small pool but chairs and tables pretty tacky and the views over the river obscured.
- Located on the banks of the River with nice terrace and own pool. Family run hotel with both husband and wife being most helpful
Chapelle des Ursulines
Chapelle des Ursulines is located in Aire-sur-lʼAdour, 28 miles from Pau and 18 miles from Mont-de-Marsan.Every room includes a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom.Labastide-dʼArmagnac is 19 miles from Chapelle des Ursulines, and Barbotan-les-Thermes is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pau Pyrénées Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- L’accueil et la gentillesse des hôtes. Le lieu fortement émouvant. La proximité avec les pèlerins de Compostelle
Tout l’ambiance général ( l’accueil , les marcheurs ) l’histoire du bâtiment , les efforts méritoires
du couple et des bénévoles , le calme , le libre service , la situation sur les hauteurs de la petite ville
- le bâtiment est très beau mais il manque être restaure.
- Petit déjeuner complet. Accueil excellent. Hébergement hors du commun.
- Diese Herberge wird sehr gerne von Pilgern gebucht, die auf der Via Podiensis von Le Puy en Velay nach Santiago pilgern. Man wird sehr freundlich empfangen, isst und schläft in einer ehemaligen Kapelle, toll. Eine sehr schöne Atmosphäre. Wie in einer Pilgerinterkunft üblich, schläft man zu mehreren in einem Raum und benutzt die sanitären Anlagen gemeinsam.
Le Relais de l’Armagnac
Located in Luppé-Violles, 21 miles from Mont-de-Marsan, Le Relais de l’Armagnac features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. Sos is 25 miles from Le Relais de l’Armagnac, and Condom is 30 miles away. Pau Pyrénées Airport is 29 miles from the property.
on arrival at 5pm there was no one to greet me for 45 minutes. i was in a room on the main road which is very busy all night. the room was very noisy. there was also a dinner party until 2 am on the saturday night
i will not stay again. i did not like
- Charming hosts. I spent 4 nights using it as a base to watch the Tour de France so location for me was perfect. I particularly liked the rural location which was one the reasons I chose this hotel. The restaurant provided lovely meals tasty meals both for dinner and breakfast. There is a very nice pool and once the business motor traffic of the day was over the hotel became a charming place to stay.
- L’accueil, le cadre agreable, la localisation, le diner au restaurant qui est vivement recommandé, la chambre au calme coté jardin.
- notre arrivée , le contact , notre chambre le restaurant vraiment très bon et les propriétaires d’une gentillesse merci à eux pour notre petit séjour au plaisir de revenir.
- Bon petit déjeuner. Il y a une piscine. Bon restaurant pour dîner.
- on arrival at 5pm there was no one to greet me for 45 minutes. i was in a room on the main road which is very busy all night. the room was very noisy. there was also a dinner party until 2 am on the saturday night
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Aliotel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Cazères-sur-lʼAdour, just 15 miles from Mont-de-Marsan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Sos is 29 miles from Aliotel, and Labastide-dʼArmagnac is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pau Pyrénées Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- the hotel was very good and the room very comfortable. The food in the evening was self service but very good.
- Dog friendly with reasonably priced meals. A stopping off place rather than for a holiday but excellent if that is what you need
- the main attraction is it,s posistion parking and very pleasing staff
The hotel is nice and was perfect for our one night stay. Great welcome by the lovely lady on reception and her gorgeous and rather large but very friendly dog.
Room was adequate for our needs and was clean and comfortable.
Food in the restaurant didn’t look too appealing for us so we didn’t eat there but the bar was good and a pool table too.
- Best faimly run hotel we have found in france to date close to motorway but quit.draft beer excellent swimming pool great in hot weather
Hôtel de France
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hôtel de France offers accommodations in Maubourguet. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Lourdes is 26 miles from Hôtel de France, and Pau is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 20 miles from Hôtel de France.
- Very friendly, relaxed and welcoming staff who made us feel right at home. The restaurant in the hotel is very good. We would come back!
- Excellent location, delightful clean room, lovely staff, delicious food, would definitely stay again
- The husband and wife team are two of the most incredible hosts that I could have imagined. They greeted me like I was the most important person in the world and asked if I would be joining them for dinner in their restaurant. He said it aould be ready by 1930. At first I declined and then after bringing my bag in the room, I told them I would. The husband is also the chef. I highly recommend having dinner with them. Seriously, eat here. You won’t regret it. I’m sure there are other nice restaurants in town, but this is like famous chef type quality. Not fancy food, but incredibly delicious. I can truly say the level of comfort from the hosts was outstanding. Parking is very convenient. I was only going to stay one night, but changed my plans to stay another and glad I did. Try the cassoulet. I never write reviews, but for this gem and these hosts I am making an exception. The owners have mastered the lost art of great service and you should know about it.
Centrally located. Small room but with a large balcony and sofas overlooking the garden which must be lovely in summer.
The owners were very attentive to our needs. The food is very special and the owner is an excellent cook. We thoroughly enjoyed the well cooked fish at dinner and the beautifully presented breakfast.
We had the courtyard room which is comfortable, quiet and with good space and a large bathroom. The care and consideration shown by the owners is very special, it made our stay feel safe and welcoming.
(Included being welcomed each morning by the pet rabbit meme!)
The plat de jour is exceptional, a three course meal for 15euros of excellent quality. The chef is outstanding.
We chose the location of Maubourget since it was 15minutes, by car, from Marciac and the Jazz festival. It was perfect. The extra was being able to explore the area with ease – 12th century churches, local markets, cute villages, rivers, vineyards and much more.
We spent 2 weeks at the hotel and thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Located in Cazères-sur-lʼAdour in the region of Aquitaine, 15 miles from Mont-de-Marsan, Aireco features a playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sos is 29 miles from Aireco, and Labastide-dʼArmagnac is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pau Pyrénées Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- Very clean, basic but ideal for a one night stop. Next door Restaurant a bonus.
- The staff are very helpful and friendly, and the hotel is situated on the road I travel. It is basic, but all I need or want.
- croissants chauds pain à volonté bien diversifié c’était très bien
- oui très bon petit déjeuner !! tout ce qu’il faut !! literie un peu simple mais cela nous a convenu nous avons bien dormi c’était calme !! le personnel très gentil à notre écoute pour arranger les horaires super !!
- Petit déjeuner tout à fait correct, varié, prix convenable
Top Hotels In Portet Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Portet Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Portet Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Portet Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!