10 Best Hotels To Stay In Portes Upper Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Portes Upper Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Portes Upper Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Portes Upper Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Portes Upper Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Portes Upper Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Portes Upper Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Portes Upper Normandy:
Hôtel De Normandie
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hôtel De Normandie offers accommodations in Conches-en-Ouche, just 10 miles from Évreux. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Giverny is 28 miles from Hôtel De Normandie, and Dreux is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 42 miles from the property.
Location is awesome, right “downtown”, easy to reach and with free parking lot.
Staff is really friendly and professional. Everything went well.
- Lovely big room and garden. Great breakfast of local produce and friendly proprietor.
- Spacious room though bit gloomy, the rooms on the first floor would have been brighter. If we had been staying for more than one night would have requested one of these especially as hotel was no where near full. Always surprised when hotels don’t offer their best room available. Expensive breakfast and dinner menu so ate out in town.
Lovely comfy bed.
Beautiful old town with lots of facilities
Misleading information regarding parking.
Breakfast advertised to include ham cheese coked eggs etc. but only bread and jam with coffee and juice available.
Beware con man in residence!
- Location is awesome, right “downtown”, easy to reach and with free parking lot.
Kyriad Evreux – La Madeleine
One of our best sellers in Évreux! Just a 5-minute drive from Evreux town center and train station, Kyriad Evreux-La Madeleine has a 24-hour front desk.Rooms are modern, peaceful and well-equipped with flat-screen TV with satellite channels, wardrobe, work desk and tea and coffee-making facilities. The private bathroom includes a bathtub or shower and a hairdryer. Some rooms are adapted to guests with reduced mobility.A buffet breakfast is available each morning and the on-site restaurant serves traditional cuisine.Additional features at the property include daily newspapers, free Wi-Fi access and free private parking. The N154 highway is just over half a mile from Kyriad Evreux – La Madeleine.
- Nice tidy, clean room. ideal for stop over whilst heading south. I had a dog which was no problem and no extra charge, like some places (she slept on her own bed). Just round the corner is a large woodland, ideal for dog walking. I did not take breakfast so can not comment on that.
- Dog friendly stopover with comfortable facilities, private parking and friendly staff.
- room very comfortable, warm and clean.. our room on the ground floor had a wet room which was welcomed by me as i have difficulty getting into a bath….staff very welcoming and efficient.
Clean room, reasonable breakfast, pet friendly.
Good location for our journey. Pleasant staff. Clean and comfortable bedroom.
- This hotel is consistently good value. Pets are welcomed. The hotel is spotlessly clean. The restaurant, when open, offers excellent value for money and most important, there’s always a smile from the receptionist.
Inter-Hotel Evreux de L’Orme
Inter-Hotel de L’Orme is located in Évreux, 29 miles from Rouen and 17 miles from Giverny. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Dreux is 23 miles from Inter-Hotel de L’Orme, and Lyons-la-Forêt is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 49 miles from Inter-Hotel de L’Orme.
We had planned on driving the three plus hours to Bayeux directly, but the 6 hour time change and two hour wait at entry at CDG plus another hour finding and getting the car put us in fatigue mode.
We picked this hotel while driving and it was a pleasant surprise in a medieval town with a lovely cathedral. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The hotel is very clean and the bed was comfortable. The value was excellent for a one night stay on the way to the D day beaches. As a plus, it was walking distance to the sites and restaurants.
- Location good,friendly,helpful staff,parking outside after 6pm
- Good location, pretty clean very helpful and friendly staff
- clean, basic room. had a tv, wifi very variable. had to input a new code every day which is a bit OTT. didn’t have breakfast as it seemed to be cornflakes and croissants, not our thing really. housekeeping did a good job.
- Staff very helpful, beds and rooms were good, bathrooms were great. Overall a good experience.
- We had planned on driving the three plus hours to Bayeux directly, but the 6 hour time change and two hour wait at entry at CDG plus another hour finding and getting the car put us in fatigue mode.
Best Western Plus Evreux Palais Des Congrès
In the center of Evreux, the Best Western Plus Evreux Palais des Congrès includes a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage and a fitness room. It is a 16-minute walk from Notre-Dame d’Evreux Cathedral.All rooms are air-conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a minibar and a sitting area. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and a bathrobe is available upon request.A breakfast buffet is available every morning and there is the option to have breakfast in your room. Guests can sample French cuisine in the Les Berges de L’Iton on-site restaurant and enjoy a drink in the bar.Additional features at the hotel include an elevator, a dry cleaning service and free Wi-Fi access throughout. The N154 highway is 2.5 miles away and private underground parking is available. Free parking outside is also provided.
- The service, from check in to check out was friendly, attentive and helpful and totally accommodating to our poor French. We had an excellent dinner in the restaurant and Gerard was superb throughout.
- We are regular visitors to this hotel and what always impresses us most is the consistent quality, always welcome after driving all day. We can always look forward to a comfortable room, helpful staff and a relaxing meal. The Head waiter is always so attentive.
- Great room excellent breakfast and service in restaurant at night
- We are regular visitors and this time we had recommended the hotel to friends who were travelling with us. As ever all our expectations were fulfilled and our friends were very impressed, especially with the excellent meal.
- Good room (third floor), comfy bed, good food……
Hotel de Normandie
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel de Normandie offers accommodations in Évreux, just 29 miles from Rouen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as a computer are provided. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Giverny is 17 miles from Hotel de Normandie, and Dreux is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 49 miles from Hotel de Normandie.
- Smallish room but excellently clean. Extra pillows provided & good ones. Tea / coffee in room was a real bonus (had to ask for milk but happy to provide.) Restaurant was excellent. Parking available at a charge or free in the square opposite.
- The restaurant was amazing and the room extremly comfortable.
- Lovely stay, lovely staff, parking right outside the door. Great breakfast for the four of us who stayed overnight, and three extras who arrived at 6am!
- Great location. Nice comfy room with a big bath. Quiet location with secure gated parking. Small but pleasant enough breakfast. Bar was shut when I got back to the hotel at 10 on a Saturday night which was a bit disappointing.
- Lovely modern refurbished room, huge bathroom, clean, friendly staff
Inter-Hotel Evreux Nord Acadine
Acadine is located in Le Neubourg, 23 miles from Rouen and 31 miles from Lisieux. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Évreux is 13 miles from Acadine, and Giverny is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Easy booking, pre contact to keep in touch, quiet room and clean.
- I stayed only one night, the hotel is nice and clean with a good breakfast
- Really helpful staff. Secure storage for bikes. Excellent buffet breakfast
- Breakfast was very good, but I’ve never heard about boiling eggs for yourself for breakfast in a 3-star hotel. Apart from that as french standards suggest, all was great
- Rooms were a good size, comfortable and not too hot.
Brit Hotel La Bonne Etape
One of our best sellers in Évreux! Brit Hotel La Bonne Etape is located in Évreux, 30 miles from Rouen and 18 miles from Giverny. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. Dreux is 21 miles from Brit Hotel La Bonne Etape, and Mantes-la-Jolie is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Staff very pleasant and helpful. Room clean and tidy. Shower small but adequate for needs. Private secure parking. Near to main roads for Rouen, Paris etc. very quiet though, could not hear any traffic. Located on a small industrial park. Restaurant was closed on a Saturday evening which was a shame for us as the menu sounded lovely. Convenient overnight stop off, would use again.
- Easy access from the National route. Good secure parking .excellent staff,
- Warm welcome from personnel. The rooms are pleasant, well-appointed, spotlessly clean and with proper lighting! The restaurant is excellent, as is the service. And the value for money is unbeatable.
- Great size and layout of family room and super shower room. Value for money.
- very helpful and friendly staff. Evening meal very good
ibis budget Evreux Centre
The ibis budget Evreux Centre is in Evreux, just over half a mile from the botanical garden and just over a quarter mile from the Notre Dame Cathedral. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi access and free on-site parking.The guest rooms at ibis budget Evreux Centre include a flat-screen TV, a work desk and a wardrobe. They each have a private bathroom with a shower.Breakfast is served every morning at the ibis budget Evreux Centre, and includes for example fresh bread and pastries, fruit salad, cheese, yogurt, jam, juices and hot drinks.There are many restaurants within 650 feet of the hotel and Evreux Train Station is just under 1 miles away. The property is 24 miles from Giverny and a 40-minute drive from Rouen.
- Stay here most years on way down to the south. Located right in centre of Evreux. Free parking. Recommended
- The staff were very helpful and welcoming. The room was quite spacious and spotlessly clean.
- Third time we’ve stayed for an easy stop-over stay en route
The room was clean as was the bathroom. Shower gel supplied in the bathroom and space for toiletry bags. Although the beds looked like camp beds they were in fact comfortable. I like the room light and bedside light switching facility which is conveniently positioned so either person can reach whilst in bed. I was at first worried about the hot water radiator for heating but the temperature stayed fairly comfortable all through our stay. Like some other hotels there isn’t enough seating for two people in a double room. I.e. only one plastic stool so someone needs to sit on a bed. Extra pillows are available when asked. Ibis Budget hotels are very sparse in the rooms but the price at this one is good value at a weekend.
It is situated within easy reach of several restaurants just a few minutes walk away as are the shopping streets.
- Very clean and good value. Friendly staff, secure parking, very goodly cation. Ideal place to break journey from uk to south of France
La Pause is 1.9 miles from the centre of Évreux and a 6-minute drive from Évreux Cathedral. The hotel offers a garden, a buffet restaurant and self-catering suites. .Suites are simply decorated and have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom is complete with free toiletries, a hairdryer and a shower. Free WiFi is available in the evening.Guests can enjoy breakfast every morning at La Pause from 07:15 until 10:00.La Pause is 18.6 miles from Vernon and 13.7 miles from the A13 motorway. Free private parking is available on site.
- Convenient location. Very clean. Cheerful (new, just bought the property ) owner booked us in. Spacious rooms with kitchenette, fridge,kettle etc. New shower room. Everything worked !!
Studio très spacieux
Grande baie vitrée sur jardin
- La chambre était propre vraiment et joli spacieuse.
Literie parfaite, oreillers agréables, propre
Bon petit déjeuner copieux, excellent rapport qualité prix
- Excellent rapport qualité/prix. Les chambres sont refaites à neuf et extrêmement propres. A noter la quiétude des lieux, là proximité des commerces, restaurants et axes principaux. Je recommande vivement.
Premiere Classe Evreux
A couple miles from the center of Evreux, easily accessible from route N154 and just off route N13, this hotel is ideally situated between Paris and the sea, both within an hour of the hotel. Come and enjoy the town, its golf course and racetrack.
- excellent value for money paid 34 euros for a double room staff extremely pleasant and helpful plus spoke English
- Receptionist was very helpful and kind the rest was awful
- it was clean and basic I only need to sleep over night
- Was cheap and was close to the shopping district and the beautiful town center.
Very good value for money. You know what to expect with Premiere Classe hotels.
The Campanile restaurant next door was also good value for money and it was really good not to have to drive somewhere to eat.
Top Hotels In Portes Upper Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Portes Upper Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Portes Upper Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Portes Upper Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!