10 Best Hotels To Stay In Port Wentworth Georgia – Top Hotel Reviews
Port Wentworth Georgia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Port Wentworth Georgia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Port Wentworth Georgia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Port Wentworth Georgia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Port Wentworth Georgia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Port Wentworth Georgia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Port Wentworth Georgia:
Sleep Inn I-95 North Savannah
One of our top picks in Port Wentworth.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sleep Inn I-95 North Savannah offers accommodations in Port Wentworth, just 10 miles from Savannah. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.Tybee Island is 25 miles from Sleep Inn I-95 North Savannah, and Hilton Head Island is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Savannah / Hilton Head Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- A good location right off the interstate and a great value for the price paid. The bed was comfortable and very little to no noise from inside the hallways once you were in the room. The parking lot lighting was amazing; very bright and the property was overall extremely well lit which made me feel very comfortable parking my rental truck full of personal belongings overnight. The breakfast was great with hot waffles and sausage patties (among other things). The staff were all very friendly!
- Very friendly and helpful staff. The room was clean and comfortable. Price was reasonable.
- All was good with the exception of the toilet which had to be flushed several times before the toilet paper would flush.
- Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful in switching us to a ground floor room.
- Bed was very comfortable. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful.
Quality Inn & Suites Savannah North
Located in Port Wentworth, 11 miles from Savannah, Quality Inn & Suites Savannah North features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV with satellite channels.Tybee Island is 25 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Savannah North, and Hilton Head Island is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Savannah / Hilton Head Airport, 5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Best Western Plus North Savannah
Located 8 miles from the Savannah Hilton Head International Airport, this hotel has a daily continental breakfast and hot tub. Guests will also be less than 12 miles from historic Savannah city center.All guest rooms feature a small refrigerator and a microwave. Wingate By Wyndham Port Wentworth provides a safe as well.Guests at Wingate By Wyndham Port Wentworth can stay active in the on-site fitness center or stay connected in the business center and across the property through free Wi-Fi.Cross Winds Golf Club is 7 miles away. Guests will be 8 miles from Skinners Bay and less than 9 miles from the Mighty Eight Air Force Museum.
- bed was good. Room needs a little updating especially the bathroom.
- Breakfast was delicious. Beds were clean and room smelled and looked clean. Great accomodation for price.
- Had a great breakfast and Maria took great care of us. The eggs, sausage, potatoes, peach juice and coffee were great. I really liked the mini omelettes.
- Room is clean and looks to have been recently remodeled.
- Night staff member very friendly, went out of her way to correct problems. Day staff too busy to look up from paperwork to even say thank you for staying with them.
Days Inn and Suites Port Wentworth-North Savannah
Ideally situated close to I-95 and only moments from Savannah Hilton Head International Airport, this hotel offers contemporary accommodations, complete with many of the comforts of home.The Days Inn and Suites Port Wentworth provides guests with many thoughtful amenities and facilities. Guests can start their morning with a complimentary breakfast, with a workout in the on-site fitness center or check their email with free high-speed internet access.Many of the area’s top attractions are in close proximity to the Days Inn North Savannah. The exciting downtown area filled with museums, restaurants and stores is only moments away. The hotel is also a stop on the Old Towne Trolley tour’s line.
- Property right off highway. Rooms clean, a little stuffy at first but we turned the air on and it was ok. It’s not a luxury hotel, but it’s a good value if you going to be sightseeing and you have a car to travel. Breakfast has few selections. Overall good stay.
- Friendly Staff, easy access to destination as well as 95.
- Arriving very late for our quick stopover, it was nice to have a welcoming person at the front desk and to find a clean and comfortable room ready for us to crash in. The breakfast was the basics found at most hotels and other than the pancake machine being broken, it was a fine breakfast before hitting the road again.
- I didn’t know that i need to pay a deposit,so i didn’t stay there.
- The bathroom and room were clean. The staff at reception was very pleasant and helpful. The bed was ok to spend one night. The breakfast wasn’t the best, but there were decent choices. My kids loved the pancake maker. I wish there would have been cream cheese.
Inn at Mulberry Grove
One of our best sellers in Port Wentworth! Located just a 7-minute drive from Georgia Tech Savannah Campus, this Port Wentworth features a daily continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi in all areas. Free parking is also available.A refrigerator as well as tea and coffee-making facilities come standard in each room at Mulberry Grove. A Cable TV is also included.A business center makes working from the office more convenient at Inn at Mulberry Grove. Laundry facilities and non-smoking rooms can help guests smell fresh during their stay.Downtown Savannah is 10 miles away. Guests are just a 9-minute drive from Savannah National Wildlife Refuge.
- The staff were very friendly and was a quicj check in and check out process. Plenty of parking. Beds were super comfortable. Overall hotel area was clean as was the interior of the rooms. Breakfast was decent. I liked the location as it was right off the highway and only 1 exit from the major shopping, but had plenty of food and gas right next door.
- Close to our main route (it was a stop over along I-95), at the same time not noisy at all
- The bed was comfortable and the decor was very inviting.
- Breakfast. General decor. Good heating unit and shower.
- It was clean. Price was great. Location was great.
Comfort Suites Savannah North
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Suites Savannah North offers accommodations in Port Wentworth, just 10 miles from Savannah. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV.Tybee Island is 24 miles from Comfort Suites Savannah North, and Hilton Head Island is 26 miles from the property. Savannah / Hilton Head Airport is 5 miles away.
- The room was very comfortable & quiet. Breakfast was good. Staff were friendly. Nicely situated next to a restaurant with superb Brunswick Stew.
- staff very accommodating to our special needs; excellent front desk experiences with check in and check out
- Personnel were friendly, polite, &a informative. Bed was very comfortable. Room was spacious & well appointed. Enjoyed our stay.
- Friendly helpful staff and great variety of breakfast
- The room was perfect for my family. It was a great location for getting to Savannah and Tybee Island.
Travelodge Port Wentworth Savannah Area
Featuring free WiFi, Travelodge Port Wentworth Savannah Area offers accommodations in Port Wentworth. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Savannah is 10 miles from Travelodge Port Wentworth, and Tybee Island is 24 miles from the property. Savannah / Hilton Head Airport is 5 miles away.
- The receptionist was very pleasant.parking was great.
- location was good for meeting with my local friend, and it was clean.
- The room was very clean. The bed was comfortable and the staff was very nice. Overall my wife and I had a very good experience. The rates were high but it was the 4th of july weekend.
- the continental breakfast was good. the adjustment to go to a no smoking was done well by a very courteous clerk. room lighting and air conditioning worked very good.
- Room was nice and clean. Decor was a little dated but thats a very small concern.
Super 8 Port Wentworth
This Port Wentworth hotel is less than a 10 minute drive from Savannah/Hilton Head Airport. It features an outdoor pool and a daily continental breakfast. Rooms include free Wi-Fi.A cable TV is provided in each room at Super 8 Port Wentworth. The simply styled rooms also include a microwave, fridge and coffee-making facilities.The Port Wentworth Super 8 is less than a 15 minute drive from central Savannah, accessible via Interstate 95. Tybee Island Beach is about a 30 minute drive away.
- The staff was friendly and accommodating. I had to make the reservation at the last minute.The room was comfortable and affordable, it also included a microwave and fridge for the price.
- The room was OK until I went to bed something bit my left shoulder and then the right. No I didn’t report it I’m just self medicating. Once I returned home I’m taking care of myself. I think it may have been bed bugs. I stayed in RM.103
Bed and pillows were so comfortable
And the gentleman who was at the front desk was awesome
- The bed was soooo comfortable and the room was sooo nice
- The picture on the add did not add up to the actual building in person .
Country Inn & Suites Savannah North
Featuring free WiFi, Country Inn & Suites Savannah North offers accommodations in Port Wentworth, just 10 miles from Savannah.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tybee Island is 24 miles from Country In Savannah North, and Hilton Head Island is 26 miles away. Savannah / Hilton Head Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- The beds were very comfortable and the bathrooms were very clean and nice
- Not located right in Savannah, so not as crowded. Jacuzzi tub was great!
- Room was ok, a little run down, but ok. Location is near the highway but not near any food outlets.
- The bed was fine, slept alright and so did my husband. The breakfast was good. The hotel staff was great and very friendly. The location was good. We loved the home like atmosphere and the cookies:).
- I liked the smell of fresh baked cookies made at the hotel and how they accept cash as deposit to pay for your stay.
Hampton Inn Savannah-I-95-North
Just moments from Savannah International Airport and only 2 miles from the Crossroads Industrial Park, this Port Wentworth, Georgia hotel offers modern guest rooms and convenient services.Hampton Inn Savannah – I-95 North is only minutes from attractions such as the Telfair Museum of Art, Fort Pulaski National Monument and the King-Tisdell Cottage. Guests can take a tour of the Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum or explore the stores and restaurants of the cobblestone River Street.After a busy day of exploring, guests at the I-95 North Savannah Hampton Inn can relax in a guest room with amenities such as refrigerators, microwaves and free high-speed internet access. Guests can begin the day with a workout in the fitness room or a swim in the outdoor pool before enjoying a free breakfast. The hotel’s full-service business center offers copy and fax services.
- great location, nice clean room, comfortable bed and very spacious. Definitely worth it!
- We found everything we needed and the bed was exceptional ! The whipped cream and pecans made our morning just perfect!
- The bed was comfortable. Lighting in the bathroom was good – much better than other hotels. The breakfast staff were very friendly, took our used dishes, kept food available. Cleaning lady was helpful when our friend fell and hurt himself. She “went the extra step.”
- Everything was top notch…one of the best hotel experiences I’ve had over the last few years. It was clean, comfortable, quiet.
- Clean, comfortable room and bed, nice linens. Good breakfast, but it could have benefited from some fresh fruit.
Top Hotels In Port Wentworth Georgia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Port Wentworth Georgia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Port Wentworth Georgia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Port Wentworth Georgia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!