10 Best Hotels To Stay In Port Washington Wisconsin – Top Hotel Reviews
Port Washington Wisconsin is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Port Washington Wisconsin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Port Washington Wisconsin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Port Washington Wisconsin. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Port Washington Wisconsin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Port Washington Wisconsin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Port Washington Wisconsin:
The Port Hotel Inn
Located in Port Washington, 25 miles from Milwaukee, The Port Hotel Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the lake or city. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Grafton is 6 miles from The Port Hotel Inn, and Belgium is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 30 miles from The Port Hotel Inn.
No reviews yet.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Port Washington, WI
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Country Inn & Suites Port Washington offers accommodations in Port Washington, just 26 miles from Milwaukee. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Grafton is 8 miles from Country Inn&Suites Port Washington, and Belgium is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Friendly, accommodating staff. Great continental breakfast selection. Nice little bar attached to the hotel. Convenient location.
- Kitchen was very nice. Clean. Food was excellent. Hot food was hot, as it should be. Waitstaff was efficient and pleasant and kept items stocked. I LOVED the extended breakfast hours!! We are not early risers. Being able to get breakfast at 10:00am was a HUGE bonus for us! Pool Area was very nice. Hot tub was great!! Room was clean and well stocked, with extra linens and towels. Room was much bigger than most of the same type ( two beds).
- We really enjoyed our stay the breakfast was very good, the motel was nice and clean the beds were very comfortable and the staff was really helpful. We would recommend staying here to anyone.
- Good location close to Port Washington attractions.
- Jackie at breakfast was absolutely amazing. She handled all the little soccer players so well.
Holiday Inn Harborview-Port Washington
This lakefront Holiday Inn on a classic American “main street” features an indoor pool, sauna and whirlpool. An on-site restaurant serves food and drinks daily.Rooms at the Holiday Inn Harborview – Port Washington include a 25-inch TV with more than 60 channels and free HBO. A coffee maker and work desk are included. Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms.The Rusty Anchor Saloon and Eatery serves fresh seafood and special dishes including the walleye sandwich and steak sandwich. Guests may dine outside on the garden patio.Barbecue grills and a large pavilion are available outdoors for guest use. A fitness center and game room are also on-site.The Port Washington Holiday Inn is less than 10 miles from Cedarburg, a historic town with antique shops and wineries. Lake Park is less than 1 miles away.
- The bed was super comfortable! Breakfast on the terrace was reasonably priced and delicious!
- The marina and Rotary Park are steps from the hotel. Fishing charters available to go out on Lake Michigan.
- Fantastic staff, extremely comfortable & clean, beautiful view and convenient location.
- The night staff was very, very helpful in getting us into another room when we had issues with the barking dog.
- The staff at the front desk of this hotel are well known for their friendly hospitality and helpfulness.
Motel 6 Saukville
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Motel 6 Saukville offers pet-friendly accommodations in Saukville, just 24 miles from Milwaukee.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Grafton is 4.5 miles from Motel 6 Saukville, and Belgium is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 30 miles from Motel 6 Saukville.
- very up to date on quality overall. friendly staff. tucked away nicely. coin laundry next door. people in this area are friendly, and hotel is pet friendly.
- Fridge and microwave is standard in each room. facility is kept up well. great value for the money. walmart practically next door. so is a coin laundry which only charges 75 cents a wash and about a buck for 40 mins opf dry time. pet friendly
Free wifi, hot water/coffee, free computer/printer, fridge/microwave, friendly staff.
Perfect for a budget.
- They were so gracious with my service dog who is still in training. I was so concerned that he might bark when he heard noise in the hallway, but He did great!
- We liked the vinyl flooring as carpet can often be nasty.
Comfort Inn and Suites – Grafton
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn and Suites – Grafton offers accommodations in Grafton, just 20 miles from Milwaukee.Each room has a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 25 miles from Comfort Inn and Suites – Grafton.
- Comfortable beds, nice space, clean, good breakfast!
- This location was remodeled 2-3 years ago. Very nice. Good breakfast buffet.
- The responsiveness of the staff when we had a problem with our television
- This hotel was great! I have no complaints at all. Pat, at the front desk was very nice and helpful.
- Very clean which is most important. The breakfast was a great perk, too.
The Belgium Inn & Suites
Just off Interstate 43 and less than 2 miles from the sandy shores of Lake Michigan, this Belgium hotel features guest rooms with free WiFi. A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning.A TV is included in every guest room at the Rodeway Inn. Tea and coffee-making facilities, a refrigerator and a microwave are also provided.Guests can relax in the hotel’s sauna, steam room or hot tub. A business centre is also available on site.Lion’s Den Gorge Nature Preserve and Port Washington Historical Society Light Station are within 20 minutes’ drive of this hotel. Harrington Beach State Park and Luxembourg Cultural Society are less than 2 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hampton Inn & Suites Grafton
Lions Den Park and the Cedarburg Cultural Center are a short drive from this Grafton, Wisconsin hotel. The hotel offers on-site dining and free high-speed internet access.Every room at the Hampton Inn & Suites Grafton provides a flat-screen LCD TV. The rooms also include a coffee maker, a microwave and a mini-refrigerator. Select rooms feature a seating area with a sofa bed.Grafton Hampton Inn & Suites offers an on-site fitness room and an indoor pool. A laundry facility is also available at the hotel.Concordia University is located near the Hampton Inn Grafton. Miller Park Stadium and the Milwaukee County Zoo are within driving distance of the hotel.
- The hotel itself was very nice. The only problem we had was with the breakfast in the morning.
- We where upgraded to a suite with no hesitation. It was a wonderful surprise for our wedding anniversary. And a roll away bed was delivered shortly after we arrived. We where also able to check in early. Room and pool where very clean as well. Which is very important to us. Our family of 5 loved our NYE Stay!
- Clean, comfortable, quiet, nice shower/ bathroom
- Clean rooms and friendly staff. Close to Mequon CUW, this is our new go to for lodging when visiting our son there.
- Very nice hotel with all the amenities for a pleasant family experience. There is a restaurant/brewery that shares the hotel’s parking lot that offers excellent food/atmosphere. The restaurant alone is worth the trip.
Baymont Inn & Suites Mequon Milwaukee Area
Located in Mequon in the region of Wisconsin, 12 miles from Milwaukee, Baymont Inn & Suites Mequon Milwaukee Area features a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Grafton is 8 miles from Baymont Inn & Suites Mequon, and Belgium is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 18 miles from Baymont Inn & Suites Mequon Milwaukee Area.
- I liked the cleanliness and the kindness from the staff.
- The shower curtain was not mildewed. This may sound silly, yet I’m amazed with some hotels, I’m spending significant money, and the bathroom smells moldy.
- The continental breakfast was good and the staff was always very nice!
- I enjoyed my stay. It was quiet and clean, the beds were very comfortable and The location was perfect !
- This was a wonderful place to stay! Staff super friendly and helpful. Facility was clean and well maintained. Breakfast buffet had a good variety of items. It was so nice we extended our stay an extra night!
Four Points by Sheraton Milwaukee North Shore
This Brown Deer hotel offers free airport transfers to General Mitchell Airport, 30 minutes away. A restaurant, indoor and outdoor pools and rooms with a 37-inch flat-screen TV are featured.Four Points by Sheraton Milwaukee North offers elegant rooms equipped with a well-lit work desk, coffee maker and cable TV. Free Wi-Fi is included and some rooms have a seating area.Guests at the Milwaukee North Sheraton Four Points have free access to the gym, sauna and jacuzzi. The business center is open 24 hours and a free area shuttle is available.Sheraton Milwaukee’s 8900 Bar and Bistro is a causal restaurant that serves continental cuisine all day. The bar features a full drink menu.Downtown Milwaukee and the Marcus Amphitheater are only a 15-minute drive from this Four Points by Sheraton hotel. Miller Park Baseball Stadium is a 20-minute drive away.
- Every aspect, with special mention of swimming pool
- Staff was great. Facilities were OK…the refurbished rooms were satisfactory.
- in the early morn I would go down to lobby and there was always coffee ready, a cheery Good morn. and plenty of comfy seating to watch news and scroll
- The hotel as an easy access, is easy to find and the rooms are quite OK.
- Comfy bed, very clean room, nice bathroom, excellent front desk staff, easy parking. Free coffee and tea in am.
Courtyard by Marriott Milwaukee North/Brown Deer
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Courtyard by Marriott Milwaukee North/Brown Deer offers accommodations in Brown Deer, just 10 miles from Milwaukee. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Grafton is 10 miles from CY by Marriott Milwauk N/Brown Deer, and Belgium is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- It was really nice- the staff was very nice- the room was clean and the rate was reasonable
- Bed was comfy, staff was amazing and so helpful!!!!
- The bed was very comfortable. I liked having the couch, fridge and microwave in the room. Property in general very nice.
- Gal at front desk was wonderfully helpful and friendly on our check in process. The room was very clean, modernly remodeled. Very comfortable bed. We always love the sink and vanity being separate from the shower/toilet. Dropping off our keys at checkout, the gals there were extremely friendly, big smiles and appreciative! Great staff!
- The staff was all very friendly and the room looked nice.
Top Hotels In Port Washington Wisconsin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Port Washington Wisconsin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Port Washington Wisconsin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Port Washington Wisconsin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!