10 Best Hotels To Stay In Port-Villez Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Port-Villez Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Port-Villez Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Port-Villez Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Port-Villez Ile de France. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Port-Villez Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Port-Villez Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Port-villez Ile De France:
Hotel Restaurant La Musardiere
Located in Giverny, 28 miles from Saint-Germain-en-Laye, Hotel Restaurant La Musardiere features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Cergy is 23 miles from Hotel Musardiere, and Évreux is 18 miles away. Beauvais Tille Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- The garden, the parking space. Lussac-Saint Emilion wine. Veeery nice! Owr window almost overlooking into the Monet’s garden, being a few meters from his house. Incredible village, and especially when rest of the tourists have left in the evenings…
- This small and quaint family run hotel sounded average in the reviews, but we found it to be exceptionally clean and very comfortable. It was not 5 star but it was a great find in our opinion.
- The location to Monet’s Gardens in Giverny was excellent and it was lovely to be in a hotel that was not a sterile copy of every other hotel.
- Handy, convenient. Pleasantly updated. Very French. Exactly what we want our first night on France trips.
- Great position in Giverny. We were on a motorhome trip and it was great being able to park the van at the hotel whilst we stayed there. Camp sites not that near!
Hôtel Les Nymphéas
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hôtel Les Nymphéas offers pet-friendly accommodations in Chaufour-lès-Bonnières. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint-Germain-en-Laye is 29 miles from Hôtel Les Nymphéas, and Rambouillet is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Big room- perfect for families with kids. Parking easy and available. 10 min to Monet’s gardens. Good breakfast. We got in very late and owner was kind enough to work out a time and way for us to check in.
- Another French hotel as a fair/boring choice for a stopover if you are on road, but nothing more. Although from the pricing you would expect a little more. Positive the fact the possibility of having dinner on-site, with fair quality and fair cost, and the safe parking.
- The room we stayed in was a bit dated but it was clean and very comfortable. We loved the breakfast there was so much choice it really put us on for the day. The nearby pizza restaurant was lovely best pizza I have had since living in France 😊
- We liked that it was a gated hotel, so there was good security. It was a very short drive to stores and it was quiet. Very close to Giverny and Monet’s Garden.
- Sparkling clean, big rooms, separate toilet/shower (very handy), helpful staff – we were in need of an iron and the receptionist offered us one immediately, the external door leads directly to outside (similar to a motel), we had all the amenities, and enough space for 5 people. Also, on TripAdvisor it’s adjoining restaurant was highly appreciated (although haven’t tried myself). Highly recommend this place!
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hotel Normandy offers accommodations in Vernon, just 30 miles from Rouen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint-Germain-en-Laye is 31 miles from Hotel Normandy, and Cergy is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 38 miles from Hotel Normandy.
Comfortable for two nights, liked room location but street noise was bad early in the morning
Like breakfast, simple but good variety and liked open access
- Location in centre of this charming town is super. Good shopping a few minutes away as well as public transportationq. Bed super extra comfortable. Staff extremely reactive, immediately took care of my requests. I needed to be near the hospital during my husband’s surgery; the hospital is a 5 minute walk away. Restaurant in hotel very convenient.
- Comfortable single room with more than enough space for one. Clean linen, comfy bed. Bathroom very nice. plugs all in the right place. Had a dinner in Le Cottage which was nice, if not a bit on the pricey side. Very convenient to all Vernon has to offer, especially Seine, main square, Saturday market and walking tour of the town. Good base to overnight if you are doing Giverny.
- The bed was very comfortable. Staff was very nice. Restaurant is excellent.
- This was our second visit and we still think this is a great place to stay in Vernon. The rooms are clean and large by French standards and the staff are very friendly and helpful. The restaurant serves tasty and reasonable priced meals and drinks. The location is good for getting to the railway station and getting the shuttle to Giverny or taking the train to Paris.
- Comfortable for two nights, liked room location but street noise was bad early in the morning
Hotel du Haut Marais
Located in Saint-Marcel, 29 miles from Rouen, Hotel du Haut Marais features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Cergy is 26 miles from Hotel du Haut Marais, and Évreux is 16 miles away. Beauvais Tille Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- It was very clean and the staff was full of attention
- The staff were friendly and helpful. The place had character with its quirky decor and it was clean.
- The husband and wife who run the hotel are very nice and accommodating. The rooms are very clean!
Good base to visit Monet’s Garden.
Nearby and easy to find.
- We appreciated the value and convenience as we were en route to visit Giverny the following morning before travelling further south.
Relais du Silence Le Jardin des Plumes
Located in Giverny, 29 miles from Saint-Germain-en-Laye, Relais du Silence Le Jardin des Plumes features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Cergy is 23 miles from Le Jardin des Plumes, and Évreux is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 37 miles from Relais du Silence Le Jardin des Plumes.
- An outstanding place with exceptional staff ! We have appreciated everything from the start. A beautiful location, and one of the gems of this part of France. Magnificent and extremely clean rooms, superb breakfast, and the restaurant is something else. It is a Michelin star , and it shows.- the food is fantastic, but the staff are also extremely knowledgeable. We congratulated the Chef for his creativity and for his notable efforts with the design of each dish. Extremely impressive! I would highly recommend Le Relais du Silence Jardin des Plumes , and we cannot wait to go back. A big thank you to Marie and Nadia for welcoming us .
- Great location, comfortable rooms and a tasty breakfast
– bed comfort was over expectations (as cosy and soft as in a 5* palace)
– location close to Must-see places in Giverny
– staff kindness and reactivity
– 1 star Michelin Restaurant
- Lovely friendly welcome. Helpful staff. Pleasant garden. good sized room with Nespresso machine and biscuits. Nice bathroom with enormous walk-in wet room type shower. Secluded but extremely convenient for the sights.
- Breakfast and meal at the restaurant were wonderful! Extremely helpful staff.
Hôtel Kyriad Vernon / Saint Marcel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hôtel Kyriad Vernon / Saint Marcel offers accommodations in Saint-Marcel, just 28 miles from Rouen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Cergy is 27 miles from Kyriad Vernon / Saint Marcel, and Évreux is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 39 miles from Hôtel Kyriad Vernon / Saint Marcel.
Comfortable bed, good shower.
Handy for Monet’s Garden in Geverny.
Close to a decent supermarket.
- Older hotel, but nice. Restaurant breakfast were good. Location was good for visiting Giverny. Close to shopping for groceries, etc. Good stop on our way to Normandy. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- Clean and useful location for Giverny if you have a car
- The position of the hotel was central to were we wanted to be and the staff and facilities were second to none and the friendly and efficient staff made the stay very pleasant and enjoyable and I would not hesitate to book again.
- The bedroom was excellent,car parking good plenty of spaces, Breakfast good as expected.
- Excellent food.
Located in Rolleboise, 27 miles from Versailles, La Ruche features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a shops at the property.Rueil-Malmaison is 27 miles from La Ruche, and Nanterre is 28 miles from the property. Beauvais Tille Airport is 38 miles away.
- clean and comfortable room, river view from the room
- Great location by the river Seine. Their bakery part of the hotel is great with excellent bread and cakes. A variety of good meals and a very helpful staff make for good memories. The rooms at good prices is a bonus .
- Strange just cards left on side for us to enter. No staff about. Room clean and identical to the photo. Great area outside next to river where we enjoyed a picnic tea. Breakfast explained by another guest as staff didn’t speak English. Peaceful if in back of hotel .
Our room was a good size and very clean.Good size bathroom with walk in shower.
Good views of the river Seine.Air conditioning was good.
Good decked out area at the rear to have a drink and enjoy the river views.
Manageress spoke good English
Nice onsite patisserie.
Bed was unusually confortable.Definate plus there.
- Nice location overlooking the Seine. Friendly staff.
Hotel Restaurant Baryton
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Hotel Restaurant Baryton is located in Saint-Marcel. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Rouen is 29 miles from Hotel Restaurant Baryton, and Cergy is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 38 miles from Hotel Restaurant Baryton.
- The bed was comfortable as was the room. The staff were extremely helpful and welcoming.
- Restaurant was only open for breakfast, which was enjoyable. Very clean rooms. Staff very helpful and friendly.
- This is a superbly located hotel with the most AMAZING food! I was travelling with my elderly mother. We stayed two nights each side of two more days further south visiting Villandry and staying in another hotel. The meals we had at Baryton were the best we had all week. Outstanding!
- The staff were very friendly , the rooms and beds very comfortable.We had breakfast and dinner in the hotel both of which were excellent The hotel is only 15 minutes from Giverny and Monets Garden, Vernon is only 10mins away.
- A very comfortable family run hotel. I have stayed here many times and don’t feel intimidated to stay here alone. The restaurant is great. A small menu but all wonderfully prepared and cooked. Having little French and they having little English, did not matter in the least. I was still made to feel that my custom was appreciated.
Domaine De La Corniche
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, Domaine De La Corniche is located in Rolleboise in the region of Île de France, just 28 miles from Versailles. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the river or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis, ping-pong and pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Rueil-Malmaison is 28 miles from Domaine De La Corniche, and Nanterre is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 38 miles from Domaine De La Corniche.
- Good breakfast, great snooker room, ping pong table, pool nice too
- The position, the views across the Seine to Paris, the quiet, the separate bistro restaurant where we ate in the garden. Breakfast was buffet style and very good. The dog enjoyed the country walk. The bed was the best we had ever slept in!
- The property was near to a lot of interesting chateaux and gardens. The breakfast staff were very helpful.
the welcoming of the receptionist mr I think his name is Rashiid was very freindly, professional & eccellant.
also, people at the restaurant during our evening meal were outstanding freindly & professionals too.
- All staff were extremely helpful , and hotel was everything i had expected
Located in Saint-Marcel, 28 miles from Rouen, hotelF1 Vernon features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cergy is 27 miles from hotelF1 Vernon, and Évreux is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Good value accommodation at budget price. The room was small and basic but this was expected.
Inexpensive and we were able to leave our bags there before checkin and go and explore the area.
There was a bus stop just outside which was perfect for getting in and out of the city.
- Bon accueil de l’agent d’accueil et proximité des villes que je souhaitais visiter, sont les seuls points forts de cet hôtel.
- Nous avons apprécié une wifi de qualité en ayant besoin pour travailler impérativement. L’emplacement auprès de la grande surface simplifie la vie pour le carburant avant de repartir quand on vient de loin et évite la perte de temps
- pas d’eau chaude ,refus paiement carte bleu,uniquement en éspeces,pas de facture!!scandaleux!!
Top Hotels In Port-villez Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Port-Villez Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Port-Villez Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Port-Villez Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!