10 Best Hotels To Stay In Port Saplaya Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Port Saplaya Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Port Saplaya Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Port Saplaya Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Port Saplaya Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Port Saplaya Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Port Saplaya Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Port Saplaya Valencia Community:
Hotel Olympia Valencia
The modern Hotel Olympia is in Alboraya, across from Palmaret Metro Station, providing easy access to central Valencia in 10 minutes and the airport in 20 minutes. It features an indoor swimming pool, an extensive free gym and spa facilities.The spacious rooms at Hotel Olympia Valencia have flat-screen TVs and air conditioning. The rooms also include parquet floors, a work desk and free Wi-Fi access.The hotel’s buffet restaurant specializes in authentic local dishes, including traditional Valencian paellas and Mediterranean cuisine. Fresh drinks, local spirits or sangria are served at the bar until late in the evenings. Hotel Olympia Valencia gives guests the choice of a breakfast buffet or a smaller continental breakfast.A wide range of fitness and body-building equipment is available at the in-house gym. Guests can also practice spinning, Pilates and yoga, or relax with massage treatments, sauna and hot tub. Use of the spa is for a charge.
- Good clean rooms with towels replaced daily. Cleaned and made up everyday
- spacious, location perfect Staff couldnt have been more helpful clean and well presented Breakfast delicious. Plenty of hot water Large lounge where our toddler could play
This hotel is not very central, but It is close to the metro station, which makes traveling to Valencia downtown easier.
It is not far from the beach, which you can reach by bus.
A big supermarket is located around the corner.
Towels are changed every day.
The breakfast there is good, a lot of things to choose from, great fresh juice.
- Very spacious room, convenient location to move in an and out and around Valencia, pleasant staff
- Very nice hotel, in two steps from metro, and then 10 minutes by metro and you are in the city center. My room was clean and very spacious, with living room area. Guests can use swimming pool and gym – for me it was a pleasant surprise.
Hotel Florazar Valencia
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located to the north of Valencia, only 1,000 feet from the coastline, the Hotel Florazar Valencia is a modern hotel with free Wi-Fi. It is ideal for exploring the sights of the city.Hotel Florazar Valencia is situated outside the centre of Valencia, but from here you can easily and quickly get to the city by car or via the A7 Motorway. It is also very convenient for the business and exhibition zones of Valencia.Take a dip in the hotel’s outdoor swimming pool during the summer, or simply soak up the sun by lying back on one of the surrounding sun loungers.Dine in the hotel’s restaurant, or enjoy a snack in the cafeteria at the end of a long day’s sightseeing or business meetings. You can enjoy a tasty and relaxing meal without leaving the hotel. Then take a drink in the on-site bar and enjoy a chat with colleagues or fellow guests.
- This is a good stopover location between Barcelona and Granada, with side trip to Toledo. Free parking and reasonable rate and good breakfast (added charge) are appreciated.
- The receptionist was really helpful he took the time to explain to us where to go to Valencia and where to park, etc.
- The receptionist was very helpful and friendly. Free parking was also great and Carrefour was close. Also across the road from the beach and 10min drive to Valencia city centre.
- Suitable dislocation (13 km from Valencia) on the way to Tarragona. Outside of the city, there is no problem with parking like in Valencia center. If you traveling by car it is a good variant for the rest.
- Its a good place to stay for 1 night only while traveling. Shops very close.
One of our best sellers in Valencia! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Sol Playa is located in the Poblats Maritims neighborhood in Valencia, just 19 miles from Cheste.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Cullera is 21 miles from Sol Playa, and Paterna is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 8 miles from Sol Playa.
- Next to childplay area, beach. Good location for seaside
- Very very close to the beach and amazing sea view from the room. Bus stop to center of the city is close.
- Very good services for less money. The beach looks wonderful. The hotel position is good, near the station (for the center of the town), and near the sea.
- Very comfortable, staff extremely pleasant, great value
We had a fantastic stay the staff were amazing and went above and beyond. The area is fantastic for visiting the beaches and the area of Valencia itself
We would definitely stay here again next time we are in Valencia
Eurostars Rey Don Jaime
One of our top picks in Valencia.Featuring free WiFi, a sauna and a year-round outdoor pool, Eurostars Rey Don Jaime offers accommodations in Valencia, just 18 miles from Cheste. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. Cullera is 21 miles from Eurostars Rey Don Jaime, and Paterna is 5 miles from the property. Valencia Airport is 7 miles away.
- Nice breakfast, a lot to choose, many fruits, comfy beds. Right next to Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias
+ Located very close to park, ideal for running
+ Several Restaurant around the hotel
+ Room vith nice view over the city
We liked the location, close to the park; but not close to the city center or the beach.
The breakfast was very good, although I think it’s not for the vegetarian folks (no fresh vegetables, for example).
The staff was helpful and answered all our questions.
1. Location: proximity to the Oceanographic museum & Museum of Sciences.
2. Front desk staff was very helpful & friendly.
- Great breakfast, lot of variety food and beverage. Well organized
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Mozaira offers accommodations in Alboraya. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find business center at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Valencia is 4 miles from La Mozaira, and Cheste is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Staff all amazingly helpful and friendly. Bedrooms very spacious, good comfy bed, well appointed bathroom. Food well prepared and well presented. Its a lovey building in a lovely setting, but a bit in the middle of nowhere so you do need a car.
- Was a fantastic place to stay for 3 nights, had a drink with the owner of the property who then gave us a guided tour. Reception staff 10 out of 10. Can’t wait to return
- The staff were very helpful about local events and about the origins of the hotel. The food was very good and not overpowering. The area was tranquil and picturesque. A nice place to get away from the city to relax.
Everything exceeded our expecations, great breakfast, beautiful room, impeccable staff.
From the moment we arrived the staff were on hand to assist us and make us comfortable and welcome. We had menu del dia one afternoon and the food served at the restaurant was wonderful – beautifully presented and served.
- All things are well, nice staff with memorable stay
One of our best sellers in Valencia! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, El Coso offers accommodations in Valencia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cheste is 19 miles from El Coso, and Cullera is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Very helpful and friendly staff throughout the hotel. Easy transport links to city centre. Good beachside and popular location. Excellent restaurant with both a la carta and special set menu for guests (20€}. Room was cleaned to a high standard every day.
- Spacious, new, contemporary design, everything you need in kitchen, swimming pool – all perfect
- Good location with nice beach, walking distance to metro. The staff and the reception was very pleasant and helpful. We enjoyed breakfasts every morning. The beds were very comfortable. Rooms were clean.
- Right on the beach. Girls at reception were very helpful. Great muscles at the restaurant
- Staff were very helpful and friendly. Good location on the beach front. Nice restaurant and good breakfast.
RTL El Puig VALHOTEL
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, RTL El Puig VALHOTEL offers accommodations in El Puig. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower and bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. The hotel also provides bike rental. Valencia is 9 miles from RTL El Puig VALHOTEL, and Cheste is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 12 miles from RTL El Puig VALHOTEL.
- Nice room with nice view. Good parkinggarage. Close to the sea.
- Amazing staff and outdoor facilities. Room was very big, clean and tidy
- Very romantic view from room, room was very sunny, clean and spacious, very friendly staff, fullboard: meal was various, for gourmets, fresh and tasty everyday, for children too.
- Cleanliness. Renovated and nice room. Staff. Bed. Bathroom. Secure parking. Inexpensive, good value when travelling by car.
- Room very clean and fairly spacious. The shower was very, very powerfull (we had to only open the taps 1/3rd of the way otherwise the pressure was too much for the shower head holder). The food and drinks were good and very cheap for a hotel. The heating and air conditioning worked, and adequate for the size of room. The sea view was great, only wished we had warmer weather to enjoy the balcony. There is a secure underground carpark
Hotel Boutique Balandret
One of our top picks in Valencia – and a guest favorite.
Located in Valencia, 19 miles from Cheste, Hotel Boutique Balandret features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Cullera is 21 miles from Hotel Boutique Balandret, and Paterna is 7 miles from the property. Valencia Airport is 8 miles away.
- Great breakfast, splendid everyday cleaning and very helpful staff 🙂
- This hotel offers everything. Great position by the beach and port so getting around was so easy. Hired bikes and rode to the dry river to see all the modern buildings. Even ended back up in the old town where we had lunch in the square. Can’t say enough brilliant things about the place. Would go back tomorrow.
- Friendly staff (in the main), great decor, comfortable hotel and good breakfast with hot & cold choices. Room was very clean and appreciated the super king bed. Restaurant, which is run independently, is open from lunchtime till late and has an extensive choice of well cooked paellas and other local dishes.
- Staff were very helpful and friendly, Room was a good size and bed was very comfortable
- Fabulous location and very good advice from staff to hire bikes for the day
One of our top picks in Valencia.Located in the Camins al Grau neighborhood in Valencia, 18 miles from Cheste, Primus Valencia features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Cullera is 21 miles from Hotel Primus Valencia, and Paterna is 6 miles away. Valencia Airport is 7 miles from the property.
Location is good for oceanarium visitors.
Park is 5 minutes walk.
- The spa was amazing. The breakfast was very good. The location was perfect.
- Room was simple, clean and tidy. Staff were friendly and helpful. Quick check in experience. Extensive breakfast selection which was constantly replenished. The location is close by the city of arts and about 30 minutes walk to the beach. There is also a shopping centre right next door, and a hop on, hop off tour bus stop right opposite the hotel.
- large rooms, comfy bed, electric blinds, proximity to town, beach and city of arts and sciences, great public transport, helpful staff.
Style and feel of hotel in general was good
- Location is good for oceanarium visitors.
Hotel Valencia Center
One of our top picks in Valencia.Hotel Valencia Center is a quarter mile from Valencia’s City of Arts and Sciences, 2 miles from the center of the city. It features a sauna, gym and outdoor pool, and free Wi-Fi.The hotel is a 10 minute walk from Ayora Metro Station with services to the center of the city and the airport. It takes 5 minutes by bus to the beach or city center, and there is a bus stop across from the hotel.All air-conditioned rooms have a satellite TV, safe and minibar. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.The hotel restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine. There is a bar and room service is available.There is a 24-hour front desk and you can rent a car at the tour desk. On-site parking is available for an extra charge.
- We did not have breakfast as it was very expensive. It would be nice if we had the option of a continental breakfast.
- We had great stay in this hotel! Comfortable hotel with very reasonable price. Very good location, all you need is bus 19 (old town/beach)! Also shopping centre 7min walk away. We also rented bikes on near by location and had great day cycling around, Valencia has excellent cycling lanes!
- We did like our hotel is not bad location and comfortable room except that the restaurant was close at 23p.m which was quit unexpected and also for us was a bit fur to the center and to the beach.Staff was quit good particularly Russian lady is very chatty. The rest of them we enjoyed very much!
- Nice modern hotel and the most powerful shower I have had
Staff helpful and friendly.
Clean throughout the hotel.
Top Hotels In Port Saplaya Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Port Saplaya Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Port Saplaya Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Port Saplaya Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!