10 Best Hotels To Stay In Port-Sainte-Marie Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Port-Sainte-Marie Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Port-Sainte-Marie Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Port-Sainte-Marie Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Port-Sainte-Marie Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Port-Sainte-Marie Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Port-Sainte-Marie Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Port-sainte-marie Aquitaine:
Le Prince Noir
Le Prince Noir offers accommodations in Sérignac-sur-Garonne. The hotel has an outdoor pool and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom.You can play tennis at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Agen is 6 miles from Le Prince Noir, and Sos is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 6 miles from Le Prince Noir.
- Historically significant listed building intimate hotel with magician chef; interesting artefacts and books; swimming pool, tennis, garden; short walk to preserved but living medieval town and canal / countryside. Friendly staff.
- We like that there was a restaurant & a swimming pool.
- A beautiful building nicely converted. Friendly staff.
- comfortable rooms with nice terrace leading to the swimming pool. Very nice food and restaurant with very helpful staff.
- Staff were great. The guy who checked us in also served at dinner and was very pleasant and chatty – told us about the involvement with Agen rugby club. The lady at breakfast was the same. Dinner was really good and a number of the diners were not from the hotel.
Inter-Hotel Agen Ouest de la Confluence
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Inter Hotel Confluence offers accommodations in Damazan. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Agen is 18 miles from Inter Hotel Confluence, and Sos is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 17 miles from Inter Hotel Confluence.
- Excellent location by the motorway but very quiet, easy parking, good WiFi and with options of having a meal or drink in the facility or around
- Great (if not glamorous) location just off the motorway. But despite that, quiet. Very modern and new (only opened in June). Clean and comfortable. Rooms small but have everything you need. Nice seating areas outside. Good breakfast buffet. Didn’t eat in the restaurant in the evening but it looked good. Great for a break from travelling.
Evening meal was good – reasonable choice of well cooked food
Very close to Autoroute and therefore excellent site for car travellers
The dinners were excellent. Average wine list.
The double glazing was really good, I hardly heard the traffic outside.
- New hotel with friendly staff. Breakfast was very good
Au Colombier du Touron
Located in Brax, 3.2 miles from Agen, Au Colombier du Touron features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Sos is 23 miles from Au Colombier du Touron, and Marmande is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 2.5 miles from Au Colombier du Touron.
- Rooms been updated in decor since last visit, very nice. Good in house restaurant.
Accueil très sympathique de la jeune propriétaire.
Chambre agréable et propre.
Déjeuner au restaurant de l’hôtel délicieux, frais, de saison et fait maison ! 🙂
- Personnel très accueillant, le dîner était copieux et raffiné. Malgré une arrivée tardive proche de la fermeture du restaurant, le gérant a bien voulu me servir, c’est appréciable. Idéal pour une halte en voyage d’affaires comme pour du loisir, je recommande!
Combinación perfecta entre lo antiguo y lo nuevo.
Bello jardín, maravillosos árboles.
- cadre agréable – accueil simple et efficace- propreté des chambres
Contact Hôtel le Provence
One of our best sellers in Agen! Contact Hôtel le Provence is located in Agen, 26 miles from Sos and 31 miles from Marmande. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Condom is 21 miles from Contact Hôtel le Provence, and Moissac is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Big comfortable room. Kettle in room for tea/coffee. Helpful staff
- Breakfast was very good and the room was very comfortable
- The breakfast was good. The room was clean and of a good size.
- The rooms were newly renovated. The bed and the duvet was very comfortable.
- Good location. If you arrive after 9.30 p.m. the hotel is locked, but there’s a number to ring, and you’re given a code to enter, and another code to get the key. It works, but it’s complicated, and if you don’t speak French this could be a problem.
Hôtel Henri IV
One of our top picks in Nérac.Located in Nérac in the region of Aquitaine, 15 miles from Agen, Hôtel Henri IV features a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Sos is 12 miles from Hôtel Henri IV, and Marmande is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 13 miles from Hôtel Henri IV.
- Hotel was central in Nerac. Staff very friendly. An old building with character that has been exceptionally renovated with taste and style. They have thought of everything. I would highly recommend it.
- This is the best place to stay in Nerac very pleasant staff, chilled atmosphere , trendy lounge and bar area! And a pool!! BOOM 💥!
- The room was clean and modern and the whole atmosphere of the hotel was very relaxed .
- Comfiest bed ever – romantic decor. Beautiful hotel!
- The welcome was great (as there were 6 couples attending a Wedding.) smoothly run, clean helpful and willing to go that extra mile, even booked a restaurant for the 12 of us. Would certainly recommend
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quai 36 offers accommodations in Tonneins, just 20 miles from Agen.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Sos is 25 miles from Quai 36, and Marmande is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- best hôtel that we have had during our whole holiday so far. great view over the Garonne river. You also see the beautiful sunset from the balcony. breakfast was also on a balcony with river view.
- Le volume de la chambre, la terrasse et son orientation
- Un établissement très atypique avec de grandes chambres originales et confortables avec vue sur la Garonne. Bien que l’on n’ait pas eu une des meilleures chambres (celles avec baie vitrée et balcon sur la Garonne), notre chambre avec ses petites fenêtres restait très sympathique. Une literie parfaite et une grande salle de bain (trop grande…). Agréable petit déjeuner. Un grand merci pour avoir très bien accueilli sans supplément notre chien.
Très bon accueil, literie très confortable.
Excellent rapport qualité prix pour cet établissement très atypique.
- chambre et salle d’eau vastes et très lumineuses, vue superbe, grandes baies
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Citotel Stim’Otel offers accommodations in Agen, just 26 miles from Sos. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Marmande is 30 miles from Citotel Stim’Otel , and Condom is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 2.5 miles from Citotel Stim’Otel.
- The location is wonderful, the beds and bed linens are fine. The hotel restaurant is quite good and is a convenience and the room was quiet.
- Booked last minute and the room was not exactly as described on booking.com but was clean and quiet and the staff were helpful and friendly.
- The decor seemed to be quite new quite pleasing – the bed was very wide and very comfortable.
- Gluten free bread was given but had to be requested having made the request when booking.
- Excellent bathroom and good storage comfortable beds.
Hôtel Le Périgord
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Hôtel Le Périgord offers accommodations in Agen.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sos is 27 miles from Hôtel Le Périgord, and Marmande is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 2.5 miles from Hôtel Le Périgord.
- If one is visiting Agen to watch Rugby, it is perfect. 5-6 minute walk from the station and city centre and 25 minutes from the stadium
- Nothing I think Booking .com were having a laugh when they listed this property,
- Central location just off the central station, great value for money & very friendly owner and staff.
- Friendly, helpful owner, comfortable rooms, good hotel restaurant/bar with outside space and good food, wine and beer. We liked the way the room was simply furnished and with a French flavour, and the fact that the hotel had its own bar/restaurant with an authentic traditional French feel. A proper French hotel with character and its own individuality, unlike the ‘chain’ hotels which all look the same.
- The very friendly and helpful staff whom we had appreciated on a previous visit.
Premiere Classe Agen
Premiere Classe Agen is located in Agen, 25 miles from Sos and 20 miles from Condom. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Moissac is 24 miles from Premiere Classe Agen, and Villeneuve-sur-Lot is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 1.2 miles from Premiere Classe Agen.
- Clean, efficient motel, offering value accommodation for a short stopover. The location would be convenient if you were coming off the main road
- price–clean–good parking—ground floor room—staff–room very well presented/modern.
- Very good value for money. Quiet and safe environment with several restaurants within a 5 minute walk. Staff pleasant and efficient. Room well cleaned each day (which could not have been easy with suitcases on the floor!) and fresh towels daily.
Good value. Clean Comfortable Friendly staff
The hotel was in a good location, and easy to get to.
We arrived out of office hours, and the automatic check in system was out of order. Fortunately when we walked around the back there were staff who let us inside.
There are a number of restaurants nearby.
P’tit Dej- Hotel Agen Sud
Featuring free WiFi, P’tit Dej Hotel Agen offers accommodations in Boé, just 1.6 miles from Agen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.The hotel also provides car rental. Sos is 25 miles from P’tit Dej Hotel Agen, and Condom is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Lovely breakfast for a very good price. Owners very friendly. Room was a great size for a family of 4
- Paul was really welcoming and helpful. He speaks many languages fluently so any internationals will feel at home.
- We travelled through France with our two grandchildren and this hotel was perfect for us. The rooms were spotlessly clean, and although not the most modern of places, the beds and shower were excellent. A very obliging host who spoke good English, he cooked his guests a tasty meal in the evening which was served in the garden, and was very attentive to our granddaughter’s dietary needs. The breakfast was varied and reasonably priced. Will certainly stop here next time.
Bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was the traditional french breakfast.
Very near to a great restaurant which was very reasonable with good food. Prune specialist shop within a couple of miles. Our hosts were very helpful, giving us local information & we had some interesting conversations. Very welcoming & personable with great English. If you like the countryside Boe is a lovely village.
- Our reception was friendly and welcoming. The room was spacious, comfortable and relaxing. Dinner was excellent, as was the service. Breakfast was also excellent, there was so much choice!! We would definitely stay here again!
Top Hotels In Port-sainte-marie Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Port-Sainte-Marie Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Port-Sainte-Marie Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Port-Sainte-Marie Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!