10 Best Hotels To Stay In Port-Sainte-Foy-et-Ponchapt Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Port-Sainte-Foy-et-Ponchapt Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Port-Sainte-Foy-et-Ponchapt Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Port-Sainte-Foy-et-Ponchapt Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Port-Sainte-Foy-et-Ponchapt Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Port-Sainte-Foy-et-Ponchapt Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Port-Sainte-Foy-et-Ponchapt Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Port-sainte-foy-et-ponchapt Aquitaine:
Hôtel Restaurant Le Victor Hugo
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôtel Restaurant Le Victor Hugo offers accommodations in Sainte-Foy-la-Grande. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Saint-Émilion is 19 miles from Hôtel Restaurant Le Victor Hugo, and Bergerac is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- The bed was very comfortable. Nice and clean. Very large room with couch. Friendly service
- Excellent overall experience. Really good food. Great ambiance. Comfy bed. Very friendly family run business, popular with locals.
- The room and bathroom were very spacious, clean and well maintained. Even if we arrived late and the dinner was finished, the owner informed us of a very nice pub to go (we hadn’t find it by ourselves). The breakfast is also good, even if the coffee is the strongest I have tasted. Another advantage is that it is located at the beginnning of the market street and so very near to go for a walk in the morning but without the noice of the market’s stalls.
- Nice spacious room with large bathroom. Good shower. Nice view onto Main Street. Friendly staff.
- The Owner and his wife were very helpful at dinner. They printed their menu in English for us as we were having a little difficulty with translation. We didn’t have breakfast in the hotel but dinner was very good.
Hotel Café de la Gare
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Café de la Gare offers accommodations in Sainte-Foy-la-Grande. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV.Saint-Émilion is 19 miles from Hotel Café de la Gare, and Bergerac is 13 miles away. Roumanière Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Friendly atmosphere and the staff overfriendly to help and make your stay feel at home.
- Sleepy little town. Used it as a 2 day stop off before going to Plum Village. Hotel was beside train station. Surprisingly quiet and neighbourly area. Very ltttle car traffic, trains only went thru 3 or so times a day and not at night. Owner is very friendly and accommodating. Rooms are very large by European standards. Good bed and bedding. Very clean. Older building with some pleasant modern updates. Good shower. Convenient having coffee shop and restaurant below, and having a good espresso available all day long! Cafe was closed by 8 pm in the evening. So not noisy at all. Cafe meals were huge, and very homestyle food. Quiet, friendly locals in the cafe and on patio. It was a lovely stay and it totally got me loving the idea of pensions. Not fancy, but clean and friendly like being at your grandmas. I would recommend heartily.
- Excellent breakfast and our host were very welcoming. The hotel is within an easy walk to the town and was very clean and tidy great value for money.
- The overall hotel experience was very good.Friendly , helpful and patient hosts(us not having good French) Nothing was too much trouble.With the train station immediately across the street and a regular service between Bordeaux,Bergerac and Sarlat perfectly situated,no noise from the trains
Next to train station
Basic but clean and everything you need
One of our top picks in Bergerac.Campanile Bergerac is located in Bergerac, 30 miles from Saint-Émilion and 28 miles from Périgueux. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Marmande is 27 miles from Campanile Bergerac, and Saint-Sauveur is 7 miles from the property. Roumanière Airport is 3.1 miles away.
Staff were friendly and very efficient
Food was fantastic
- Location for travelling through is great. Service at Reception and in the restaurant was very good as was the food. Tea/coffee facilities in the room.
- The local Chinese buffet Plant grill is good, the Buffalo grill is not. The hotel’s own restaurant is good value and decent fare. Staff very friendly and helpful.
- Helpful and friendly staff despite the language difficulties.
Over my 3 night stay the staff (on the front desk, in the restaurant and kitchen, and the ladies that cleaned the rooms) were all extremely friendly and helpful.
The bed was comfortable and cosy, and the TV guide a nice touch.
- Staff were friendly and very efficient
Hotel de France
Hotel de France is located in Bergerac, just 26 miles from Périgueux. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Marmande is 29 miles from Hotel de France, and Saint-Sauveur is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Bedrooms were very bright and clean and seemed to have been recently renovated. Nicely equipped, with Nespresso coffee machine. Front rooms have small balcony overlooking a pleasant square. Very good buffet breakfast.
- we stayed here a few years ago and liked the location, we went back this year and the hotels itself is excellent it has had a face lift and the new owners are great they have made the place so friendly and welcoming nothing is to much trouble would always stay here in the future very close to town and markets
- The owners were very helpful and welcoming. The room was very clean. The bed was super comfy.
- Great little hotel in middle of Bergerac ! Recently refurbished room ! Great breakfast and great friendly staff !! Would def recommend stay here if your in Bergerac !
- Fantastic, little French style hotel, perfect location the staff were super accommodating .
Le Phénix offers accommodations in Castillon-la-Bataille. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Bordeaux is 26 miles from Le Phénix, and Saint-Émilion is 6 miles from the property. Roumanière Airport is 27 miles away.
- Location is excellent. Few minutes to the train station and close to the city centre.
- This hotel seems like an old friend now. We booked a second night just to be able to chill out there because it has real charm and character and is very much a place for both locals and tourists. Don’t expect the Dorchester and you won’t be disappointed because the owner is full of bonhomie and a great chef. The perfect host in fact. It has a nice deck outside in the main street and the town itself is small but has some great buildings and is right on the Dordogne. I’d go back there in a heartbeat, and do have dinner at the hotel. Make sure you’re very hungry first, though!
- The staff were helpful and friendly. The room was quiet and the bed was comfortable.
- A traditional, old-fashioned reminder of what small, budget French hotels used to be like. Staff very friendly and helpful, responding quickly to any problems encountered. Bar popular with the older local townsfolk – banter abounds. Spartan feel, but functional and clean. Not for those who like the anonymous, modern chain hotels, but I really enjoyed my stay.
- Bon acceuil du patron et du personnel…cuisine familiale sympa
ibis budget Bergerac
Located in Bergerac, 30 miles from Saint-Émilion, ibis budget Bergerac features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Périgueux is 28 miles from ibis budget Bergerac, and Marmande is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 3.1 miles from ibis budget Bergerac.
- We liked the most 2 nice, helpful, smilely receptionists, they speak good English 🙂 There are some shops around the place although the place is at the end of village. Great place if you are in transit.
- Fast and efficient check-in with a friendly receptionist. The room was small but clean and comfortable. Very convenient for a short stop.
- Receptions were lovely and helpful, our room was comfortable as was the bed. There was a separate toilet and shower with the handbasin in the room proper. Nice lighting and plenty of powerpoints. The aircon worked well. It was easy find with lots of shops in the area although it was some distance away from the city centre.
- Stayed at this hotel before. Next to a nice retail park with supermarket. I was flying back to the UK so very handy for the airport.
- I wanted this hotel because of its proximity to the airport. It was a great choice for this purpose.
Hôtel La Flambée
Hotel la Flambée provides en suite accommodation in Bergerac. It has an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Each Flambée room is equipped with an en suite bathroom and satellite TV.Guests are invited to dine in La Flambée’s restaurant, which serves traditional French cuisine.Hotel la Flambée is located just 5.8 miles from the Chateau de Monbazillac and is accessible from the A89 motorway. Guests have access to free parking.
- The location is great and it has a restaurant. The setting is peaceful and it has a private car park easily accessible from the hotel.
- comfortable clean bed. Pleasant gentleman welcomed us on arrival.
Staff very helpful. I needed some printing from the internet and they were happy to help
- the warm and friendly staff. the animals in the park
- Parking was great, Really nice place, Food Lovely , very friendly place
Relais des Vigiers
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Relais des Vigiers is located in Monestier in the region of Aquitaine, just 23 miles from Saint-Émilion. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at the hotel. The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Bergerac is 11 miles from Relais des Vigiers, and Libourne is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Great room in the Relais: large and comfortable; good, quiet air conditioning (much needed); friendly, helpful staff; great food in the main restaurant (expensive!).
- Croissants were best I had in France that week. Sofa bed in family room was very comfy.
- The rooms in the Relais were particularly spacious and white/clean. We also appreciated being pretty much left alone, no one bothered us at all, even when the five yr old climbed onto the stone lion. The waitress in the bar knew the English word for a swallow when asked. Impressive.
- Location on the golfcourse is spectacularly pretty. Restaurant better than excellent, but than it has a michelin star, and not expensive staff very friendly do nit look down there nose at all!
- It was most convenient for visiting our friend in Saussignac
Grand Hôtel is located in the centre of Sainte-Foy-la-Grande, just 350 feet from the Dordogne River and 12.4 miles from Bergerac. The hotel is set within a garden and offers free WiFi internet access and a terrace.The guest rooms at Grand Hôtel have a view of the street or the patio and include a flat-screen TV and a telephone. They each feature a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a walk-in shower and free toiletries.Guests can visit the local market on Saturday mornings.Secured private parking is available at an extra cost upon prior reservation. Sainte-Foy-la-Grande Train Station is 2,300 feet from the hotel and exit 12 of the A89 motorway is 12.4 miles away. The property is 18.6 miles from Saint Emilion and a 40-minute drive from Libourne.
- It’s a lovely old building full of charm which has been beautifully renovated to a very high level. It is also located close to the centre of town and so is very convenient to the historic centre, market and river.
- The Madame was extremely pleasant and helpful. The hotel itself is a gorgeous historic building which has been restored and modernised, and yet has still managed to retain it’s charm. Excellent location for wandering around the town centre.
- Newly renovated hotel. Close to all facilities in town.
- location and ability to park under cover in the hotel. the recent refurbishment provides a modern and clean environment . centrally placed , this hotel is a good choice as a stopover when doing a car tour.
- Looks run down from the street but is being refurbished to a good standard. Parking in a secure garage was free.
Château des Vigiers
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Château des Vigiers offers accommodations in Monestier, just 23 miles from Saint-Émilion. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and bike rental is available. The hotel also provides car rental. Bergerac is 11 miles from Château des Vigiers, and Libourne is 27 miles away. Roumanière Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The staff were friendly and efficient. The food was good quality and well presented.
- we were upgraded and the room and all facilities were excellent.
- The wonderful peaceful surroundings with a choice of restaurants at the property and 27 hole golf course. The surrounding area with its acres of vineyards . A “must” —-a meal at the nearby (2km)Famillie Moutiere restaurant. 39 Euros for 6 course meal with appropriate wines for each course included.–bottles and bottles. Take a taxi!!!!
- Stunning place to stay. A real chateau, romantic and comfortable. Golf course was great too. We were fortunate to have an amazing room in the chateau with a view over golf course and lake. Didn’t have time to make use of the swimming pool and spa.
- We stayed at Chateau des Vigiers the night before and the night after our wedding. It was the perfect location for such a special time! The restaurant, Les Fresques, is top notch and an absolute must if you stay in the hotel. The room we stayed in (in the Chateau) was very big so perfect for me and my friends to do the preparations for my wedding day. Staff was super friendly and very helpful.
Top Hotels In Port-sainte-foy-et-ponchapt Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Port-Sainte-Foy-et-Ponchapt Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Port-Sainte-Foy-et-Ponchapt Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Port-Sainte-Foy-et-Ponchapt Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!