10 Best Hotels To Stay In Port Orchard Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Port Orchard Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Port Orchard Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Port Orchard Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Port Orchard Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Port Orchard Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Port Orchard Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Port Orchard Washington State:
Days Inn – Port Orchard
Located in Port Orchard, 16 miles from Seattle, Days Inn – Port Orchard features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.Union is 24 miles from Days Inn – Port Orchard, and Bellevue is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 16 miles from Days Inn – Port Orchard.
- The room was clean and well put together. Amenities were easy to find
- The room was clean and comfortable, with checkout at noon.
Pillows were fluffy, pool was warm! Housekeeping staff very friendly!
Day desk person was jovial and cheerful!
- It was fine. Conveniently located to the highway.
- I’ve stayed in 6 hotels since then so I don’t remember too many details, other than we would gladly stay there again. 🙂
Comfort Inn Port Orchard
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn Port Orchard offers accommodations in Port Orchard. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. Each room comes with a private bathroom.Seattle is 15 miles from Comfort Inn Port Orchard, and Union is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Service excellent, good breakfast, near lots of stuff. Decent fridge
- The water view was wonderful. Sea lions and gulls could be heard. Lovely!
- Checking was great. Rate was adjusted for Military Rate. Room was clean and quiet. Would recommend to friends.
- Appreciated having a microwave, frig & esp enjoyed the coffee maker. 4 pillows on each bed was nice. Bedding was adequate for a cold night. Liked having the sink separate from commode & shower. Nice toiletries. Liked having a non-smoking property. Room was clean.
Awesome location overlooking the Bremerton shipyard. Sea lions are audible and busy protecting the perimeter of the shipyard. Nice to see the protection of North America, in action by the truly courageous and ‘real’ Americans.
Front desk staff kindly let me park our touring bike under cover and out of the sleet/snow!
God Bless and thanks!
Baymont Inn & Suites Bremerton
This Bremerton hotel, situated on the Kitsap Peninsula, offers views of Oyster Bay. It features a gym, free local area shuttle and spacious rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen TV.Bremerton Baymont Inn provides a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker in all rooms. A work desk is also standard and some rooms have a balcony.Guests have access to the business center and free Wi-Fi is offered throughout the hotel. Baymont Inn & Suites Bremerton serves a full breakfast buffet every morning for added convenience.Naval Base Kitsap–Bremerton is 3 miles from this hotel the Naval Undersea Museum is 14 miles away. Olympic College and Bremerton Memorial Stadium are 10 minutes away by car.
- Love the king suites with thebalconies and the nice view of Oyster Bay and Mt. Rainier. Heavy slider doors block out the sound of the freeway completely. This is THE hotel to stay at when visiting Bremerton. Take it from someone who knows don’t risk staying at others in that area. I like getting my Wyndham Rewards too when staying here. Sweet deal!
- Nice lobby room has comfy mattress Non intrusive staff Staff did follow up on requests
- The eggs and sausage were great. Very clean and comfortable overall. Booking.com made it easy to schedule.
- Breakfast was great and breakfast area was nice and roomy. Has nice windows to see the view of the area and you did not feel like everyone was crowded together. Lobby had an interesting fountain with Choi fish. Room was clean. Bed was comfortable.
- Baymont Inn was very nice. It is a very large hotel; however, we were never disturbed any anyone or anything. It was quite. It is close to the highway on both side but, never thought it was noisy. The beds were comfortable, the room was clean and well supplied with pillows, shampoo, soaps and towels. The breakfast if really great, there are bagels, toast, waffles, sausage, eggs, muffins with a sauce, coffee, tea, juice, cereal. A good breakfast is always nice for us as that can always add another $60 onto a trip so, to have such a filling breakfast available is such a bonus. No complaints.
Oyster Bay Inn & Suites
On Oyster Bay, this hotel features rooms with water views. Barbecue facilities are provided. Kitsap County Historical Museum is less than a 10-minute drive away.A cable TV with a DVD player is featured in all rooms at the Oyster Bay Inn and Suites. Free Wi-Fi and free toiletries are included, as well as a balcony or patio.A free breakfast featuring waffles, bagels, toast and eggs is provided daily at the Inn and Suites Oyster Bay. Oatmeal and fruit are also available.Free laundry services and a 24-hour front desk are provided for added convenience.The Naval Base Kitsap-Bremerton is 2 miles from the hotel. Kitsap Harbor Tours USS Turner is less than a 10-minute drive away.
- They were able to provide last minute accommodations
- The view from our room/balcony. Breakfast was great and the staff was very good.
- the hotel was easy to find. the view of the bay was very nice. the staff was very nice and helpful.
There is not a beach for above question. But the view was Fantastic.
They have a fantastic breakfast! View from dining room is beautiful. The room/building itself is a little dated but I can’t imagine the place without the etched glass that exemplifies the surrounding vistas. They could touch up the oak trim with some varnish, reupholster some of the club seats, paint and Bamm perfection.
- For a little over $100 with tax, this was an excellent choice. The rooms were bigger than the normal Inns or hotels, the beds were super comfy (I usually get a back or neck aches in the morning), super clean inside the room.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton
Within a 5-minute walk of Kitsap Conference Center and the USS Turner Joy, Fairfield Bremerton features an indoor pool and fitness center. Rooms have free Wi-Fi and 32 inch flat-screen TVs.The Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton has brightly decorated rooms with separate working areas. They come equipped with a tea/coffee makers and TVs with channels such as HBO and ESPN. Other amenities include ironing facilities and luxury bedding.A continental breakfast is served in the hotel’s lounge every morning. For dinner, restaurants like Anthony’s and Boat Shed are within 1 miles of the hotel.A business center is on site. Laundry and dry cleaning services are available.The Kitsap Naval Base is 1.1 miles away. Rolling Hills Golf Course is a 10-minute drive from the property.
- Helpful and friendly staff. The rooms were spacious and the bed was comfortable.
- Nice shower. Room was clean and the bed was nice. Fairly quiet inside building
- Central location in downtown Bremerton. Friendly staff. Clean and comfortable room. Secure underground parking. Good breakfast. Overall a good no-frills hotel.
- Clean convenient easy in and out good parking great people
The room was comfortable, good bed, pillows ok and the bathroom, etc was fine. Reception. Staff very welcoming and helpful. Breakfast was quite good.
Location close to the ferry was god too. A choice of restaurants close by.
Quality Inn & Suites Bremerton
Quality Inn & Suites Bremerton is located in Bremerton, 16 miles from Seattle and 25 miles from Union. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Bellevue is 23 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Bremerton, and Lynnwood is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- The bed was pretty comfy and it has free breakfast
- The wonderful lady at the front desk, who went out of her way for me.
Down comforter, clean sheets, plenty of pillows.
Cleanliness was good-very good. No other hotels in the area with rooms at similar prices are as clean as this place.
Wi-Fi is reasonably high-speed.
Room doors and windows are secure.
Breakfast was breads, rolls, fresh fruit, juice, yogurt, boiled eggs, sausages, waffles, cold cereals, coffee, tea.
Staff is responsive to requests and questions.
Staff were very nice. Breakfast was great! It was the first time I have seen sausages out – and they were hot and tasted great. Was surprised at all the choices available. There were 2 kinds of cereal, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, muffins, bread items, and more…a lot of stuff. I was impressed.
Was happy they had a kitchenette with plates, silverware, etc… Wish they had salt and pepper shakers in there, though!
- I was treated so well by the staff. They were considerate enough to help me without even being asked.
Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton
Nestled on the waterfront, next to the Bremerton Harborside Conference Center, this hotel in Bremerton, Washington offers free high-speed internet access and a free hot breakfast.Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton features guestrooms with refrigerators and microwaves. After a swim in the indoor pool or workout in the fitness center, guests can buy a snack from the on-site convenience store.The area surrounding the Bremerton Hampton Inn is filled with activities and attractions. The Bremerton Ferry Terminal is just next door, while Kitsap County Historical Museum is a short drive away. Guests can also enjoy a game of golf at one of the nearby courses.
- Everything was great. The breakfast was better than I expected. Very clean and wonderful view of the water.
- Friendly, professional staff. Very clean room. Several breakfast options.
- Wonderful hotel in the best location. Beautiful room with very comfy bed . Very friendly and attentive staff. Would stay here every time in Seattle.
- I didnt have to worry about anything. Just enjoyed my stay
- Comfy, clean rooms. Good breakfast- helpful staff.
Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel
The Olympic National Park is a 1-hour and 30-minute drive from this Silverdale hotel. Rooms feature city or water views and free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen cable TV is available in all rooms at Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel. A microwave, a small refrigerator and coffee machine are also provided.A full-service restaurant is available at Silverdale Beach Best Western Plus. The hotel lounge has evening cocktails and is open 7 days a week, hours may vary.An indoor swimming pool is available year round and a hot tub is also featured. Free bikes are also provided for guest use and a laundromat is available.The Naval Undersea Museum is a 15-minute drive from the hotel. Naval Base Kitsap-Bangor is a 10-minute drive away.
- Perfect location, wonderful staff, and super comfortable bed.
- I loved the view and the bed was so nice and big. Perfect for us. .
- Absolutely Beautiful Room with a view. It was amazing. Centrally located, walking distance to anything you might need.
- The shampoo and conditioner and shower gel located in the shower!
- View was breathtaking. Staff was extremely cheery and welcoming. I felt like I was at home here.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Flagship Inn is located in Bremerton in the region of Washington State.A TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available.There is business center at the property.Seattle is 16 miles from Flagship Inn, and Union is 25 miles from the property. Sea-Tac Airport is 19 miles away.
- The staff was friendly and accommodating. They provided an easy and painless experience from check in, through the breakfast and, check out. I will certainly stay here again.
- comfortable setting and quiet rooms. Good selection for breakfast also!
- The towels are amazing as was the service!!! It made our trip the best!!! ??????
- Beautiful view of the bay for a good price. Don’t be fooled by the hotel next door.
- Very clean, very comfortable, and attentive staff.
Oxford Suites Silverdale
Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Oxford Suites Silverdale is located in Silverdale in the region of Washington State. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Seattle is 17 miles from Oxford Suites Silverdale, and Union is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- We liked everything. The bed was awesome though. Mickey was so helpful bringing fresh bedding when baby puked all over bed.
- The bed was comfortable, and a great clean room! Girlfriend loved soaking in the nice bathtub. We even extended our stay another night! The complementary drinks help out too…
- Loved the coupons given at check-in for two drinks at the bar and the free breakfast. Add a couple of 75 cent chicken wings to the free soup and dinner salad, meals here were essentially “free”!!
- Spacious updated room. Clean facility. Friendly staff. Convenient parking and entrance. Bar, restaurant with complimentary beverages and brkfst.
- They offered me a better rate for rooms that weren’t booked yet and closer to the pool
Top Hotels In Port Orchard Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Port Orchard Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Port Orchard Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Port Orchard Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!