10 Best Hotels To Stay In Port-Navalo Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Port-Navalo Brittany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Port-Navalo Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Port-Navalo Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Port-Navalo Brittany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Port-Navalo Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Port-Navalo Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Port-navalo Brittany:
Hotel le Crouesty
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Hotel le Crouesty is located in Arzon, just 30 miles from La Baule. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.Saint-Barthélemy is 27 miles from Hotel le Crouesty, and Vannes is 10 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff – extremely comfortable bed – crisp white sheets and great pillows. Nice modern decor- great location for port. Great value for money.
- La qualité de l’ accueil par le personnel, la tranquillité du séjour dans l’ hôtel, la proximité du parking, le bon emplacement de l’ hôtel par rapport aux commerces et à l’ office de tourisme.
- La quiétude de cet hôtel, son design et la luminosité de la grande baie vitrée de la salle du petit dejeuner. La proximité du port de plaisance et de sites de promenade à pieds dès l’hôtel
- L’accueil avec le sourire et la gentillesse. La qualité de la literie.
- Personnel très accueillan et aimable. Emplacement à proximité du port du crouesty. Chambre propre avec une bonne literie. Petit déjeuner parfait avec vue sur le port. Parking disponible.
Hôtel Glann Ar Mor
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. The Glann Ar Mor Hotel is situated in the old village of Port Navalo. Guestrooms are equipped with LCD TV and a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi is available throughout.The hotel offers guests the option of breakfast in your room, as well as bike rental and free parking.From the Glann Ar Mor guests can visit the neighboring islands of Ile aux Moines, Arz, Belle Ile, and the beach is a short walk away.
- Charme der 60.-er jahre…..Frühstück für 9.- €……na ja.Verbrannte croissants..Wenig Auswahl. Camenbert oder Confiture…. Freundliche Gastgeberin!
L’emplacement tout près du port et des balades…et non loin du bourg et des restaurants et commerces.
Les informations données sans les demander sur les balades , l’environnement et les bons restaurant…Le Boucanier nous a comblés !
- un accueil très sympathique et une situation exceptionnelle
- Petit hotel très bien situé à quelques minutes de port navalo. Très .bon accueil. Chambre petite mais confortable.
- Lit confortable. Proximité du port de Port-Navalo et des restaurants
Miramar La Cigale
One of our top picks in Arzon – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Arzon, 29 miles from La Baule, Miramar La Cigale features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Saint-Barthélemy is 27 miles from Miramar La Cigale, and Vannes is 10 miles from the property.
- The pianista,the views,the colours, lovely place to relax….everything was perfect.
- Concierge was very helpful also stuff from reception was great!
The hotel is lovely with all the facilities you could wish for. The room was absolutely beautiful.
The staff very helpful and professional. We did not eat in the hotel but I suspect that too was very good. The facilities within our room were first class. Including a coffee machine
Beautiful hotel with attention to details.
Restaurant very good and original.
The setting is amazing. It was as if we were on a luxury ship. The view over the lake on the balcony was really peaceful.
The decoration throughout was impressive.
Located in Arzon, 29 miles from La Baule, L’Oasis Bretonne features a restaurant and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Barthélemy is 27 miles from L’Oasis Bretonne, and Vannes is 10 miles from the property.
- Extremely hospitable and obliging host for whom nothing was too much trouble. The host also prepared an excellent evening meal.
- The staff was very very nice and the breakfast was good (good value for money too!)
- The proprietors were really charming and couldn’t have been more helpful and welcoming. The decor is eclectic and rather unusual – we enjoyed that. The breakfasts were most generous. The hotel is not in a scenic position and does not set out to be particularly luxurious, but it is quiet and well placed for getting around that part of the bay – plenty of car parking space and there are local buses too. We would love to return there.
- Bed was very comfortable and ithe hotel was quiet at night. Everything worked well and we had good lighting for reading in bed. Breakfast was excellent and the two men who looked after us were very helpful and friendly.
- Very friendly owners. My husband was keen to have a beer, so we walked to the post area. On leaving they gave him a bottle of beer !
Hôtel La Voile
La Voile is located in Locmariaquer, 150 feet from the port where cruises can be taken to Bell-Isle-en-Mer and Morbihian Bay, where l’Ile aux Moine can be found. Arzon is a 1-hour drive away.The apartments and guest rooms feature a flat-screen cable TV and a desk. The private bathroom has a bath or shower and free toiletries. The apartments have a fully equipped kitchen with an oven and dishwasher.At an extra cost, a continental or buffet breakfast is served depending on the season. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking.Vannes is 30 minutes’ drive away.
Beautiful part of France. Weather usually very good.
We have come to this hotel for 25 years, but the owners have changed & it is a pale shadow of what it was. The restaurant used to offer wonderful food, but now only tapas.
a nice full buffet breakfast.
- Basic hotel quite a comfortable bed, only saw one member of staff, quite a young lady who was very helpful .
- Room (116) Clean but a security/fire issue as overlooked by smoking area
- Nice hotel in the centre of small village – very close to yacht port, restaurants. Walking distance to menhirs and dolmens
Parking lot close to the hotel.
- Beautiful part of France. Weather usually very good.
Hotêl Du Parc Fétan
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hotêl Du Parc Fétan is located in Larmor-Baden in the region of Bretagne. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms.You will find concierge services at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Saint-Barthélemy is 24 miles from Hotêl Du Parc Fétan, and Vannes is 8 miles from the property.
- Delightful hosts – very friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble. Will hopefully return one day. Larmor-Baden is the perfect destination for a quiet, refreshing break in beautiful surroundings – AND the sun shone!!!
- Warm welcome from the Owner and the staff, always very helpful in providing lot of valuable recommendation. We’ll come back
This is a family run hotel (12 years). Friendly with excellent service and food.
spotlessly clean with secure parking.
The owners speak excellent English.
A real gem!!!
l’accueil et le service à l’hôtel
la propreté de l’établissement, très bonne literie.
le cadre à proximité de la mer
le petit déjeuner
- Excellente localisation, au calme, vue sur mer, personnel très sympathique, aimable et disponible si besoin.
Le Galet Hotel & Spa
One of our top picks in Saint-Philibert.Le Galet is located between the Bay of Quiberon and the Golfe du Morbihan. It is just under 1 miles from the La Trinité-sur-Mer harbor and features a heated, outdoor swimming pool, a tennis court and 2 hot bathtubs.Guest rooms at Le Galet Hotel & Spa have a TV and private bathrooms. They all have free Wi-Fi internet access.The Cinq Mondes Spa at Hotel Le Galet has a sauna and hot tub. It offers a range of beauty therapy treatments. Guests can also relax in the furnished garden and terrace.The hotel provides free parking and a bike rental service, which allows guests to easily explore the Brittany region.
- Very good breakfast and the proprietors were very helpful and went to great lengths to satisfy our needs (we moved rooms). Also helpful in recommending places to eat. The swimming pool was very good.
- large room. location central for our touring and pleasant staff
- I had breakfast outside in the sun and the pool was excellent. The room overlooked the pool and entrance to the hotel.
- a great location with well appointed rooms with good air conditioning, heated swimming pool and adjacent health spa, high quality breakfast with plentiful supply that continued to be promptly replenished. The hosts were exceptionally warm and friendly and went out of their way to make us comfortable and indeed pampered.
- Small family run boutique-style hotel. Owners had just taken over the hotel and we’re very friendly and really did all they could to make our stay enjoyable and to ensure that everything was just right. Rooms are compact but have everything you might need for an overnight stay, comfortable bed, clean shower and toilet ensuite. Well designed layout for the bar/dining room. Nice touches here and there like the wonderful acrylic wall lights in the bar and dining room. A good Continental-style breakfast set us up each morning for exploring the neolithic sites and coastline nearby. Hotel has a small spa which we didn’t use but it looked inviting. There’s a heated outdoor pool which was very welcome after a long journey driving in very hot weather.
Le Parc er Greo
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Le Parc er Greo is located in Arradon in the region of Bretagne, just 23 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. The hotel has a terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Vannes is 5 miles from Le Parc er Greo, and Quiberon is 16 miles from the property.
– The service was just perfect. The owners were always thoughtful and ready to help.
– The breakfast was great.
A warm welcome from our hosts, in an immaculate home with space for everyone. Breakfast was lovely with a variety of good quality products, my favourites being the home made fresh fruit salad and fresh croissants.
The room was comfortable with a bath which I love, and great towels and robes.
The garden is beautifully kept.
- We (Goldilocks & her Bear) loved the bedrooms! beds big & comfy, ground floor room had walk in shower and terrace, 1st floor room spacious airy & bright, last room had a balcony which was just perfect! Sophie & Eric were wonderful, patient and friendly hosts. Great location for exploring Brittany.
- A small hotel ideally placed for us close to the coastal path. Staff very friendly and helpful. Good Breakfast.
- Personal service. Sophie and Eric made us feel so welcome. It was like home from home. The rooms were perfect for us as we had a suite.
- – The service was just perfect. The owners were always thoughtful and ready to help.
Le Toul’ Broch
Le Toul’ Broch is located in Baden, just 22 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Vannes is 7 miles from Le Toul’ Broch, and Quiberon is 14 miles from the property.
- Great location, nice surroundings, animals in the backyard, good conditions
- Clean, friendly, cheap and simple ideal for a stopover.
- The family room is clean and spacious. The hotel is close to the Baden port blanc by car. Reasonable price.
Le Patron est vraiment très sympathique et l’hôtel impeccable: rapport qualité / prix: très bien.
- La chambre spacieuse et confortable.La situation géographique.Le petit déjeuner copieux.
La Villa Bel Ange
Featuring free WiFi and a sauna, La Villa Bel Ange offers accommodations in Saint-Philibert. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Saint-Barthélemy is 24 miles from La Villa Bel Ange, and Vannes is 12 miles away.
- The decor was very nice indeed and the lounge area was a good size and had big picture windows with nice views.
- Really friendly welcome and comfortable room. Beautiful view over the estuary. It is next to the coastal path whick is perfect for a long walk and to the most popular beaches
- The decoration is beautiful as well as the views, the apartment is perfect for a family, very good taste and practical, you don’t feel like you are a number in a big impersonal hotel. Great kitchen and bathroom, loved it. We went to a couple restaurant that the staff recommandes, sooooo good and did did guided mégalithes sites around Carnac
Not just croissants but ham, cheese, eggs, fruit all good quality
Well decorated in a modern style and relaxed, well thought out, every room with a terrace. Very pleasant day room with view of the sea
- We liked the location, comfort and cleanliness but we were their near to the end of the season and only another couple were staying their, breakfast had to be ordered the night before and quite expensive. Lovely lady on the front desk.
Top Hotels In Port-navalo Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Port-Navalo Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Port-Navalo Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Port-Navalo Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!