10 Best Hotels To Stay In Port-en-Bessin-Huppain Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Port-en-Bessin-Huppain Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Port-en-Bessin-Huppain Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Port-en-Bessin-Huppain Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Port-en-Bessin-Huppain Lower Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Port-en-Bessin-Huppain Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Port-en-Bessin-Huppain Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Port-en-bessin-huppain Lower Normandy:
Hotel Eisenhower (ex King Hôtel)
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Eisenhower (ex King Hôtel) offers accommodations in Port-en-Bessin-Huppain.All rooms come with a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Caen is 21 miles from Hotel Eisenhower (ex King Hôtel), and Cabourg is 29 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- perfect location – quiet and yet within a step of the harbour restaurants and cafes
- Everything was good at the Eisenhower Hotel. Room was really clean, bathroom well appointed. we didn’t eat at the hotel but the restaurant looked nice. Hotel was well located just a few metres from the seafront
- Located very close to the port. Great location for exploring the Normandy region.
- Nice friendly staff good choice of food for breakfast and a excellent location with superb choice of restaurants
- A very nice “motel” type accommodation extremely well sited within Port en Bessin. Easy parking and within easy walking to some very nice “local” restaurants and shops and only a few minutes drive from Bayeaux.
Mercure Bayeux Omaha Beach
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. This hotel is in the heart of Normandy, a region rich in scenery and history, near the D-Day Landing Beaches, Bayeux and Caen and in a seaside town full of charm and attractions all year round.The hotel has 70 stylish rooms, 2 of which are suitable for disabled guests. A flat-screen TV is provided in each room, and all have Wi-Fi access.Mercure Omaha Beach features a restaurant and a bar lounge with soft lighting and a pool table. It offers panoramic views of the 36-hole Golf Course and the sea, a swimming pool and the beauty institute Espace Forme Omaha.
- The location is beautiful! Room was nice. We upgraded so our friend had her own private space upstairs.
Ambiente was very good and well inserted in the nature.
Available swimming pool and Spa
Weather was too cold for the swimming pool , but the Spa Was good.
People in the hotel are very friendly.
Mrs Emma, at the Spa she is very professisonal.
- Friendly staff, great breakfast, perfect location, clean room and bathroom, plenty of parking. Close by D-day beaches, museums and memorial cemeteries. Perfect for D-day visitors
- Great place to stay. Extremely kind people, very helpful.
Really good hotel, lovely quite very comfortable rooms and great staff.
Breakfast was especially good lots of choice.
ibis Bayeux Port En Bessin
The ibis Bayeux Port en Bessin is in the heart of the fishing village near the D-Day landing beaches, Golf course Omaha beach and in a seaside town full of charm and attractions all year round.This hotel has a restaurant, and a snack is available whenever the desire hits with 24 hour bar service.This is a modern hotel with 62 highly comfortable air-conditioned rooms.
- Great shower and comfortable bed, very spacious room
- Comfortable bed. Interesting location, in a fishing village close to Bayeux with great walks, and a good range of restaurants near by. Easy access & parking facilities. Good breakfast.
- Great breakfast. Easy parking behind the hotel. Nice view to the fishong harbour right outside.
- Receptionist was very polite and had this irrisistable French accent. Gave us all information and answered all our questions. She went out of her way to help even provided us with electrical plug converters free of charge.
- Good choice for breakfast. Good location for all the beaches.
Hôtel de la Marine
Hôtel de la Marine offers accommodations in Port-en-Bessin-Huppain. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Caen is 21 miles from Hôtel de la Marine, and Cabourg is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Wonderful location overlooking the marina area – our room on the top floor had lovely ocean views. The staff – which doubles as the restaurant staff – was nice and helpful. Most do not speak English. The restaurant offered fresh fish and was crowded each night.
- It was right opposite the fish market, looking out to sea, excellent restaurant and this is a nice town with the fishing boats going in and out, plus the harbour and several bars and restaurants. There is some free parking behind the fish market, or in the harbour car park – a short distance away. Parking becomes available later in the day.
Breakfast was excellent
Perfect view! Very nice staff
Hotel restaurant very good.
Good view of harbour.
- Our room overlooking the harbor was wonderful, watching the fishing fleet come and go with the tide. And the sunsets were, well, romantic…. The restaurant downstairs was great, fine fresh fish and a nice reasonably priced wine list.
Chateau La Cheneviere
One of our top picks in Port-en-Bessin-Huppain.At Port-en-Bessin, situated between the D-day landing beaches and the town of Bayeux in the heart of historic Normandy, stands the charming 18th century Chateau La Chenevièr.The chateau delivers the cozy charm and mannerisms of an old English manor decorated with genuine antique furniture and contemporary accessories and fabrics.It also features a plush dining room, overlooking an English-style park, where you can experience the distinctive flavors of Normandy and select from an extensive wine list.
- Bedroom was beautiful (get staff to show you how to work shower/bath!). Dinner in the restaurant was sublime and better than some michelin starred restaurants I have dined in. Staff incredibly, helpful, courteous and polite.
- Lovely, quiet chateau in the Normany countryside: quality bedroom suite
- Degustation menu was excellent, staff friendly , and knowledgable.
- The staff was very welcoming, the room comfortable, and the food amazing!
- Beautiful location with stunning, but quiet grounds. In the heart of Normandy without staying in the bustle of the city.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This hotel is located just 50 feet from Omaha Beach in Normandy. It is surrounded by a garden and offers rooms with private bathrooms, a restaurant and free on-site parking.Rooms at La Sapinière are equipped with a telephone, TV and private bathroom with shower. Some rooms have a private balcony.Hotel Sapinière’s restaurant serves traditional French cuisine made with local ingredients. Guests can dine in the dining room with its wooden beamed ceiling or on the patio overlooking the grounds.La Sapinière is a 6-minute drive from the American Cemetery and a 15-minute drive from Bayeux. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.
Excellent room setup for three people.
Great walking location
- Friendly and welcoming staff. Comfy room with plenty of space for our family with three young children. Good breakfast with variety of options. Restaurant was family friendly, and prices we’re a good value for the area. Great location with a very easy (even for a two year old) walk to explore Omaha Beach. Property and room were clean and well maintained. This location was a great value and a highlight of our week long trip across France.
- The kids had their own loft room, each with their own twin bed. The hotel is in an amazing spot. Its literately right across the street from Omaha Beach, a 2 min walk! If you want to walk to the Memorial, thats about a 10 min walk. Just a perfect spot if you wish to check out all of the D-Day historical sites.
- Beautiful place, lovely people, fantastic food and in a great location. Highly recommend it.
- Staff made us feel welcome so we stayed an extra day.
- Excellent room setup for three people.
Domaine de L’Hostreiere
Domaine de L’Hostreiere is located in Colleville-sur-Mer, 25 miles from Caen and 9 miles from Bayeux. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is luggage storage space at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Ouistreham is 27 miles from Domaine de L’Hostreiere, and Courseulles-sur-Mer is 18 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 44 miles away.
- Large room, comfy beds, yummy comprehensive breakfast, nice staff, big parking lot, close to beach and cemetery and museum. Perfect
- Staff nice. Clean. Left coats in room and they were held two days. Yeah.
- We were really surprised by this place. We booked it for the location as we wanted to tour the DDay beaches etc but didn’t expect much from the photos. This place is under sold as we had a great stay. We were given one of their annex rooms, which was really clean, well laid out and comfortable. Bonus being I could park my bike right outside my door (something all bikers will appreciate). There was a restaurant and creperie on site and the guy serving during the day was particularly friendly and helpful. Overall the staff were very nice and friendly. The position is perfect and right next door to the Overlord Museum and walking distance from the American cemetery and Omaha beach. We ate lunch and dinner on site and both were good. Good value and perfectly positioned.
- Location was great, food was ok but breakfast was good.
- Our receptionist was kind and accommodating even though we got lost and our arrival to the hotel was much later than we had anticipated.
Hôtel De La Marine
Located in Arromanches-les-Bains, 16 miles from Caen, Hôtel De La Marine features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.Cabourg is 23 miles from Hôtel De La Marine, and Bayeux is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 34 miles from Hôtel De La Marine.
- This hotel is a gem in Arromanches. Right next to museum and right on the ocean with beautiful views of beach and remainder of port Winston. Located in between Americans beaches and British beaches of DDay. Marine restaurant that is attached has great menu and tasty seafood for the authentic Normandy experience-seafood, calvados, and apples. Would go back again!
- Location, the bar, the restaurant, breakfast. Friendly staff.
- The location, rooms nicely refurbished and beach view from restaurant (and room if you select this possibility)
- Food is perfect, hosts are great, room clean and comfy, nothing bad to report.
Brilliant location.Hotel reception staff excellent
Restaurant very good but expensive
Gold Beach Hotel
One of our top picks in Asnelles.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Asnelles in the region of Basse-Normandie, 30 miles from Deauville, Gold Beach Hotel features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Caen is 15 miles from Gold Beach Hotel, and Trouville-sur-Mer is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 32 miles from Gold Beach Hotel.
- We enjoyed our visit. Due to a rental car incident we were there without a car during our stay and the staff was very helpful with getting dinner and hiring a taxi for us.
Very friendly staff and even told us places to visit that we would of missed for our D day tour
Awesome hotel would stay here again
- Great place to stay. English spoken, small kitchen corner in rooms and very friendly staff!
- The location was good for what we were looking to do. It did lack a water view but for as much time as we spent at the hotel, it was fine to now have a view.
- 100% happy with my stay at this hotel.Excellent location.Am looking forward to my return visit
Hotel La Rosiere
Located in Tracy-sur-Mer, 16 miles from Caen, Hotel La Rosiere features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms have a private bathroom.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Cabourg is 24 miles from Hotel La Rosiere, and Bayeux is 4 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The room was spotlessly clean and the beds were very comfortable. The owners were very friendly and helpful, good breakfast, we did get even bigger room than booked at no extra cost. WIFI perfect.
- Location was lovely and central easy to park and people super friendly
Easy to find , secure large of road car park, excellent wifi, outstanding breakfast . The owners speak good English are really friendly and helpful. The hotel is in the center of most of the best places to visit, restaurants and cafes a short drive.
My room was clean spacious and a really comfy bed. Shower was large the water super hot.
- Room a bit cramped but OK for 1 or 2 nights. Shower hot water took a long time to come through. Would use again.
- Good breakfast. Great location. Staff was wonderful.
Top Hotels In Port-en-bessin-huppain Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Port-en-Bessin-Huppain Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Port-en-Bessin-Huppain Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Port-en-Bessin-Huppain Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!