10 Best Hotels To Stay In Port Discovery Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Port Discovery Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Port Discovery Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Port Discovery Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Port Discovery Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Port Discovery Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Port Discovery Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Port Discovery Washington State:
Aladdin Motor Inn
Aladdin Motor Inn offers accommodations in Port Townsend.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lynnwood is 29 miles from Aladdin Motor Inn, and Everett is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellingham International Airport, 48 miles from Aladdin Motor Inn.
- The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and welcoming. Older but, well cared for and updated. Our view was so much better than expected! We had a nice little deck too. Nice big screen tv, fridge, microwave and coffee service, even a bathtub!
- The room was so clean and the decor really exceeded my expectations of a motor inn
- Off the main street and a bit before downtown; but, close to a great Vietnamese restaurant and the famous Sea J’s cafe (fab breakfasts, soups and all at very fair prices).
- The location, the view. Very nice front desk staff.
- View was beautiful!! Staff were helpful & friendly
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. A waterfront hotel, Tides Inn is 5 minutes’ walk to historic downtown Port Townsend for shopping, dining and the Ferry Terminal in Port Townsend. A complimentary continental breakfast and free parking are available on site.All rooms at the property feature a water front view with private balcony, free WiFi, a flat-screen cable TV, refrigerator, and microwave.The Tides Inn offers standard rooms in the original beachfront property building.The Tides Suites offers premium boutique rooms with extra amenities, including in-room spa tubs and gas fireplaces.Olympic National Park is within 1 hours’ drive. Jefferson County International Airport and Fort Worden State Park are 10 minutes’ drive from from Tides Inn.
- The location is absolutely perfect. The rooms directly face the water and it is stunning. The decor was perfect for the room. I love the hot tub!
- We didn’t have breakfast there, but we enjoyed our comfortable room and its kitschy décor. Everything was clean, comfortable, and we had a fantastic view with easy access to downtown Port Townsend.
- Superb staff and vintage feel to the atmosphere. The front desk staff was extremely knowledgeable about the area and hotel history (the love scene from An Officer and A Gentleman was filmed in room 10). Vintage style furnishings add to the vacation aspect of the stay, it’s an escape from the everyday rush of technology (there is good WiFi and cable). Location is also fantastic, just off the ferry and within walking distance of the downtown shopping area with nice waterfront views.
- The view from the balcony is amazing. Love being right on the water. The desk clerk is knowledgeable about the area.
- View is awesome. Good location. Brand new mattress. Wife found it comfortable.
Old Alcohol Plant
Located in Port Hadlock, 6 miles from Port Townsend, Old Alcohol Plant features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.You will find an ATM at the property.Lynnwood is 25 miles from Old Alcohol Plant, and Everett is 25 miles from the property. Sea-Tac Airport is 45 miles away.
- Everything was excellent from the Front Desk, to the TV helper person to the wait staff and of course the view. Can’t wait to stay here again
- We loved the history and being able to see unused parts of the hotel, by maintenance man. The view of the harbor and water were great!Our bathroom was very clean and the king size bed was very comfortable. The fireplace made it very cozy and there was very little noise . Plenty of hot water.
We were delighted to see the beautiful renovations since our last stay there 15 years ago. The staff and new owner, Susan were very welcoming and helpful.
We brought our cat and discovered that room that allows pets was lovely.
Our only disappointment was that the restaurant was closed on the days we were there.
- Unique hotel in a beautiful location. We had a large room with a fireplace and a deck overlooking a marina . Very friendly staff .
- it was a great place to stay our son lives on Marrowstone Is. so they were full at the house and you were close and we were so glad we stayed there.
Featuring free WiFi, Manresa Castle offers accommodations in Port Townsend. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lynnwood is 29 miles from Manresa Castle, and Everett is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellingham International Airport, 49 miles from Manresa Castle.
- Loved the character and charm of the castle and enjoyed coffee in the library…
- Loved the age and history of the place. It was very comfortable and unique. This was a GREAT value for the dollar.
- The historic aspect of it. It’s supposed to be haunted as well! Rooms 302 through 306 . It also has the oldest elevator in Washington state! Pretty building.
- The charm of the hotel is not able to be put into pictures or a description! It was very easy to find,once we got into town, and we got to stay in the cottage suite on the outside of the hotel itself. It was romantic and secluded, and I enjoyed the self guided tour of the castle and grounds. I would love to come back to try out some other rooms on the second or third floor, with a view of the city.
- The view was wonderful…water, islands, mountains! The King bed was comfortable. Everything was spotlessly clean and girls were seen dusting and cleaning in the hallways & stairways both days. The desk clerk was extra helpful and friendly. She even went outside and carried in some of our luggage! The hotel does not serve any food or beverages, except coffee and tea. I did not see a Handicap access, and the front stairs are steep. There is an elevator to the upper two floors.
Port Townsend Inn
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. A 10-minute walk from the Port Townsend – Keystone Ferry, this hotel features a year round heated indoor pool and hot tub. It serves a daily continental breakfast. All rooms have free Wi-Fi.A TV, a coffee maker and a telephone are included in each guest room at Port Townsend Inn. Select suites include relaxing spa tubs.Vending machines featuring drinks are available at Inn Port Townsend. Vending machines drinks are available.Fort Worden State Park is 2 miles from this hotel. Downtown Port Townsend is a 7-minute walk away.
- The staff were phenomenal!! Kiana and Jason were fabulous! I thoroughly enjoyed the little pool and hot tub area and my girl friends and I just had a blast!! We will be back this summer!
- The pool and spa is gorgeous, and Mary the owner is so welcoming and sweet.
- Was a standup shower instead of tub but other than that nice place. Breakfast was very simple nothing fresh cooked just pastries, cereals and juices and coffee. Nice pool and hottub room but you got to walk from rooms to pool building which when it’s cold not fun. Make sure and bring towels to pool as there are not in pool building.
- It was a nice room and clean. Coffee was good that’s a plus.
- The manager was super helpful securing us a pet friendly room at the last minute ! We didn’t realize we booked a no pets room online and arrived with our Jack Russell in tow – he quickly and politely arranged a swap with another guest ! It was so appreciated!
The Swan Hotel
Showcasing a sun terrace and fitness center, The Swan Hotel is located in Port Townsend. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.Lynnwood is 29 miles from The Swan Hotel, and Everett is 27 miles away. Bellingham International Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- Nothing abiut the cottage. Parking for cottage was so small in between units that needed a shoehorn to get in and out. Wall heaters were “cannot get any sleep loud” noisy. And had to be on full blast because cottage door was so drafty as was entire Cottage #4. No fireplace. Even with all the extea blankets and one we brought in the car, could not stay warm. We did not get any sleep. Didn’t realize extent of problem until after dinner and a movie out and staff had gone home.
- Organic coffee in room. Flawlessly clean bathroom. Friendly, helpful staff. Tasteful, simple decor.
- The room (#4) was small but cozy. Small view of the marina at Pt. Hudson. Will go back again and try a room on a higher floor for a better view of the bay. Perfect location for exploring Pt. Townsend on foot. Excellent breakfast at the Pt. Hudson Cafe. Might have to wait but worth it. Another good retaurant is Sirens. Sit outside (weather permitting) for a great view of the bay. Great burgers.
- The location is close the harbor, and a short walk from Husdon’s point, where there is a great beakfast place. Walk the other direction, and you are in the heart of the restaurant district on Water street.
- I really enjoyed the jetted tub. They also have bath salts to use in your bathtub. The heat was an electric fireplace. Our “room” was a cottage that was very relaxing. Since it was on Water St. you are right downtown and by the boat docks.
Bishop Victorian Hotel
Located in Port Townsend, 29 miles from Lynnwood, Bishop Victorian Hotel features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Everett is 28 miles from Bishop Victorian Hotel, and La Conner is 22 miles from the property. Bellingham International Airport is 48 miles away.
- Very clean, nice and roomy. It’s conveniently located near some great restaurants. Decor was very Victorian there was fresh coffee, hot water and apples available in the Halls it was a nice experience we will stay there again.
- Ambiance, friendly & helpful staff, location, amenities, parking, everything!
- The place was decorated so beautifully in Victorian style, with great attention to detail. All of the staff were friendly and super-helpful, making us feel very welcome in Port Townsend. The location is great, too — easy to walk to restaurants nearby, but with convenient and free parking as well.
- Awesome garden area. .walking distance to downtown and resturants. Close to the theater and shopping too! Off the main street, so it was peaceful. .no traffic noise. Love it!
- Beautiful historic hotel! The suites are decorated in an appropriate period style, yet modern conveniences were available. Wi-Fi, LOTS of electrical outlets, and a big screen tv made it all I needed. The location couldn’t be any better, too. You can walk to everything!
The Palace Hotel
In the heart of historic downtown Port Townsend, guests can enjoy an on-site coffee shop for convenience. Free parking and free Wi-Fi is available for all guests.All rooms at the Palace Hotel feature a Victorian theme and antique furnishings. Views of Port Townsend or the historic downtown area are available. All rooms include a private bathroom.The Port Townsend Ferry is just a 5-minute walk from the Palace Hotel Port Townsend. Kah Tai Lagoon Nature Reserve is 1 miles away and Fort Worden State Park is 2 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Sequim
Free breakfast is available daily at this Sequim hotel. Guests can enjoy an indoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi. The Olympic National Park is a 30-minute drive away. Guests can enjoy a full hot breakfast featuring cinnamon rolls.A flat-screen satellite TV is available in all rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and suites North Sequim. A work desk, microwave, small fridge, and coffee-making facilities are also included.A fitness center and 24-hour business center are both available for guest convenience at the North Sequim Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites. Dry cleaning and laundry services are also available.The Coho Ferry to Victoria BC is a 25-minute drive from the hotel. Lake Crescent is less than a one-hour drive away and Seattle is a 2-hour drive from the property.
- So very friendly. WE stayed an extra day because the hotel was so comfortable.
- actually everything was better than expected – solid 4 stars! Who would have guessed? Highly recommend this hotel ( ps: they even have Tesla stations for electric vehicles!)
- Perfect location for a drive to Cape Flattery and Olympic National Park. The room was clean and had everything I needed.
- I travel to Sequim every August and won’t stay anywhere else. Close to everything I’m in Sequim to see and do. Staff is absolutely the best!
- Friendly staff….Cleanliness…..Maintenance…..Comfort of bed…..Breakfast Room.
Red Lion Inn & Suites at Olympic National Park
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Red Lion Inn & Suites at Olympic National Park is set in Sequim. All rooms boast a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. The hotel has a hot tub and a 24-hour front desk.At the hotel, the rooms are fitted with a desk. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A hot continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Victoria is 27.3 miles from Red Lion Inn & Suites at Olympic National Park, while Port Townsend is 14.9 miles from the property. Bellingham International Airport is 55.3 miles away. & Cedars Casino is 5.2 miles away.
- The property is easy to find, nice remodel, lots of potential, amazing deal
- The continental breakfast was nicer than expected. As a suite, it provided essential luxuries of refer & coffee maker chairs & table. It was not a “kitchen” unit, so I did not expect full meal preparation facilities.
- Breakfast was great:) eggs bacon and waffles:) yummy!
- Room was clean and newly refinished. Comfortable bed.
- Roof leaked in bathroom, pool was inoperable. They did upgrade to better room which was great. Charged $37 more than Booking .com
Top Hotels In Port Discovery Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Port Discovery Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Port Discovery Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Port Discovery Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!