10 Best Hotels To Stay In Port Charlotte Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Port Charlotte Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Port Charlotte Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Port Charlotte Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Port Charlotte Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Port Charlotte Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Port Charlotte Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Port Charlotte Florida:
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Port Charlotte, FL
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Country Inn & Suites Port Charlotte offers accommodations in Port Charlotte, just 28 miles from Fort Myers.The rooms have a TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Punta Gorda is 6 miles from Country Inn Pt Charlotte, and Venice is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 38 miles from Country Inn & Suites Port Charlotte.
vary noisy rooms do not stay at the pool side. party till 12.30 am in the morning
can here all the confersation off your nabors
- Location has not been updated or renovated in some time. Old rooms, old carpeting, old beds, no USB or available outlets. Only the bathroom looked updated.
- The staff were all so friendly and helpful! They genuinely seem to be happy to be there and to offer assistance ! The cookies were awesome and a welcome and unexpected treat! Breakfast choices were good. I liked the setup of the lobby area too. The atmosphere was friendly and relaxing. Highly recommended!
- Check-in/check-out, breakfast food was tasty and hot.
Location was great.
Bed firm but slept well.
- vary noisy rooms do not stay at the pool side. party till 12.30 am in the morning
Days Inn Port Charlotte
This Port Charlotte hotel offers a heated outdoor pool and comfortable rooms with cable TV and free Wi-Fi. Port Charlotte Town Center Mall is just a 5 minute drive away.A 37-inch flat-screen cable TV, small refrigerator, and microwave are featured in all guest rooms at the Days Inn Port Charlotte. A desk and coffee-making facilities are provided as well.Guests of this hotel can relax on the deck in poolside lounge chairs or use the on-site fitness center. For groups, a free local area transportation service can be provided with advance reservation.The Port Charlotte Days Inn offers a daily hot breakfast. JD’s Bistro and Grill serves traditional farm-to-table Southern-inspired steakhouse for dinner with live jazz music Tuesday through Saturday.This hotel is 2 miles from KidStar Amusement Park and Port Charlotte Golf Club is a 9 minute drive away. Charlotte County Airport is 11 miles away.
The staff was very helpful and friendly. We would stay there again.
The eggs were really good!
We also had French toast that was really good.
- The stay there was pleasant. The people were very nice.
- It was OK Rooms could you some work. Staff was excellent
- Breakfast was good but I missed not having any meat. Also nine o’clock is a little early for some people to get up and get down for breakfast.
- The staff was very helpful and friendly. We would stay there again.
Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Port Charlotte
In Port Charlotte, Florida, this hotel features an outdoor heated pool and an on-site fitness center. Free Wi-Fi access and a complimentary hot breakfast are provided.A microwave and refrigerator are included in select rooms at Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Port Charlotte. A flat-screen cable TV and work desk are also provided. Each private bathroom comes with towels and free toiletries.A 24-hour front desk greets guests at the Port Charlotte Microtel Inn and Suites. Other facilities include a business center, meeting facilities, and vending machines. The property provides free parking.Port Charlotte Golf Club is 2 miles from this hotel. Guests will be a 7-minute drive from Port Charlotte Beach.
- Staff was excellent even at 1 am. She was friendly and got me what I needed. They even gave me a toothbrush.
- The room was nice and the bed was very comfortable. Excellent location.
- My dog was warmly welcomed. I was pleased with this.
Clean Place with Nice Pool and surrounding.
Good Breakfast. Daily Newspapers available.
Nice and helpfull Service personell.
- The staff was so friendly and helpful. Made you feel very at home and safe. All the girls at the front desk were outstanding. I was a Customer Service Manager for 10 years and you have some of the best. Hold onto them, good help like that is not easy to find now days.
Hampton Inn Port Charlotte
Located along a private lake in the Deep Creek area of Port Charlotte, Florida, this hotel offers a free hot breakfast every morning and guestrooms with free high-speed internet access.Hampton Inn Port Charlotte features an outdoor pool and on-site fitness center. Guests will also enjoy the business center with copy and fax services as well as in-room coffeemakers and cable TV.The area surrounding the Port Charlotte Hampton Inn is filled with a variety of activities and attractions. Guests can kayak down the nearby Peace River or explore the shopping and dining opportunities at Fisherman’s Village, which is just a short drive away.
- The hotel was exceptional!! Everything was clean and fresh. Staff was friendly and helpful. It was best experience I have had in quite awhile and definitely will be coming back.
- The staff was exceptional. Very friendly. Very welcoming. The cookies were the best! We’ve stayed here several times and it is always welcoming. The fresh fruit was great along with the waffles. Breakfast was a treat.
Hot Breakfast was excellent, good selection & variety of eggs, waffles, meat, cereal, yogurt, fresh fruit, bagels, muffins.
Staff helpful, facility well maintained.
Salt water, heated pool was added bonus but no one else ever used it; well maintained.
- Have nothing bad to say about this hotel. Staff was very friendly, room was nice and clean with comfortable bed. Room was cleaned every day. Excellent breakfast. Nice clean pool with nice view. Location convenient to interstate, major roads and Walmart and convenience marts close by. Highly recommend this hotel for comfort and value.
- Hotel staff was very helpful and the facilities were really nice and clean
Sleep Inn & Suites Port Charlotte
One of our top picks in Port Charlotte.The Sleep Inn & Suites hotel is within easy access of Interstate 75. This hotel has many fine features and amenities, including free Morning Medley Hot Breakfast and free coffee, free wired and wireless high-speed Internet access, free local calls, an outdoor heated pool, and an exercise room.All spacious guest rooms include refrigerators, microwaves, 32-inch flat-screen TVs, coffee makers, hair dryers, and ironing facilities. Whirlpool tub suites and family suites are available. This is a pet-friendly hotel.Business travelers will welcome additional conveniences like the business center with public computers, printers and free fax services. The hotel also has a meeting room which can accommodate up to 100 people for events and business functions.Free guest laundry facilities and a gift shop with convenience foods, drinks and travel needs are provided on the premises for added guest convenience. The hotel has been certified as a green hotel through the Florida Green Lodging Program.This hotel is near Charlotte County Airport and Southwest Florida International Airport. There is a wide variety of restaurants within 1 miles of the hotel. Many shopping, boating, fishing and eco-tourism opportunities can be found in Port Charlotte and nearby Punta Gorda. This hotel is close to pristine area beaches, many golf courses, world-famous fishing at Boca Grande, the Charlotte Harbor Event & Conference Center, Babcock Ranch and the Charlotte Sports Park, home of the Charlotte Stone Crabs baseball team and the site of the spring training operations for the Tampa Bay Rays.
The room (king bed with sofa) was “exceptional”! The biggest surprise was the included breakfast.
The breakfast is advertised as a “Continental Breakfast”, but this was MUCH more than that. This was a full breakfast, including sausage gravy with real pieces of sausage. This was the first time I have received sausage gravy (I am a big fan) in any motel/hotel breakfast. In addition, the coffee was excellent. We were there with my 91 year old mother (no kids along)!
- Great last minute accommodation. Clean, friendly and very nice upgrade to a lovely suite. Short visit, but worked out great.
- Breakfast was pretty good, a few different choices.
- The rooms and public areas were very clean. Breakfast choices excellent. Very value for money.
- Had a great breakfast. My grandson loved the pool. Friendly staff.
- The room (king bed with sofa) was “exceptional”! The biggest surprise was the included breakfast.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Port Charlotte
Featuring a deluxe continental breakfast served daily, this pet friendly hotel is 7 miles from the Punta Gorda Fisherman’s Village. Free Wi-Fi is provided to all guests.Each room at the La Quinta Inn and Suites Port Charlotte comes with a microwave and a small refrigerator. Cable TV and tea and coffee-making facilities are also included.Guests of the Port Charlotte La Quinta Inn and Suites can relax at the outdoor swimming pool or use the on-site laundromat. A business center is available for added convenience.The Port Charlotte Beach Complex is a 15 minute drive from the hotel. The Peace River Wilderness Center is 10 miles away.
- Room was clean, staff was friendly and helpful, location was convenient
- Facility was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was very good.
David on the front desk was extremely helpful regarding an item that we had left behind.
Housekeeping was accommodating and very helpful also.
- Nice hotel, very nice and clean room, good breakfast. Room and bathroom were very clean and had everything we needed, excellent price-performance ratio.
- The staff was excellent they help to make sure our big group was out early in the morning to get to the airport. They opened up the breakfast early, so that there earlier shuttle would have breakfast.
Charlotte Bay Resort
This hotel overlooks the water of Charlotte Harbor and is a 5-minute drive from downtown Port Charlotte, Florida. It features an outdoor pool, a hot tub, and free Wi-Fi.A full kitchen with an oven and full-size refrigerator is part of the suites at the Charlotte Bay Resort. Guests can relax on the balcony or watch a movie from the resort’s DVD library. A private washer and dryer are provided.Charlotte Bay Resort boasts an outdoor billiards table and a horseshoe pit. Safety deposit boxes are available at the front desk.Fort Myers is 25 miles from the Charlotte Bay Resort and Club. Charlotte County Airport is within a 15-minute drive of the property.
- My only issue was that the pool was closed on Saturday. And the hot tub wasn’t working at all. Those were some of the reasons that we chose your location. Other than that everything was wonderful
- I loved everything about the space and the balcony was amazing the layout was perfect I could live in that place loved it.
The condo is roomy and clean. The location sits in a rustic setting with veiws of Charlotte Harbor
Minor repairs are needed on the exterrior.
- Patio,pool, outdoor BBQs. Close to our activities, close to Stores
- The staff was very friendly. I was staying due to a death in the family and it was a great getaway during a sad situation. Great value for families plenty of room and a great park across the street with beautiful views. Would definately recommend. Thank you!!
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Port Charlotte
The Blue Way Trails and Deep Creek Golf & Country Club are minutes from this Port Charlotte, Florida hotel. A daily breakfast and free Wi-Fi are available at the hotel.Every room at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Port Charlotte offers a coffee maker, a microwave and a mini-refrigerator. The rooms also include a work desk.An outdoor pool and a fitness center are available at the Port Charlotte Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. The hotel offers on-site laundry facilities.The Charlotte County Memorial Auditorium and the Charlotte County Speedway are a short drive from the Holiday Inn Express Port Charlotte. Fisherman’s Village is also located nearby.
- Sharon in the breakfast area was super kind and attemtive! Hard worker!
- Esther! Super nice! Bed was comfy, had a refrigerator!
- The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. They are currently go into a remodel and the parking lot has lots of containers that did limit the parking but we did have a spot. The place will be much better once they have finished the remodel.
- The rooms were clean and the breadfast was fresh every morning. Friendly staff towards us and the children.
- The bed was so comfortable and breakfast was great.
Punta Gorda Waterfront Hotel & Suites
Overlooking Charlotte Harbor, this Punta Gorda waterfront hotel features a dock, outdoor heated pool and fitness center. Every room provides a waterfront or city view and cable TV with HBO.A microwave, a small refrigerator and tea- and coffee-making facilities are included in the simply decorated rooms at the Punta Gorda Waterfront Hotel and Suites. There’s free Wi-Fi along with a desk and sitting area.Boat docking, a laundromat and a 24-hour front desk are available to the guests at the the Waterfront Hotel and Suites Punta Gorda. Guests can try their hand at fishing or enjoy the convenience of the on-site business center.Guests can dine at Hurricane Charley’s Raw Bar & Grill, open for lunch and dinner and providing live music Friday and Saturday nights. A daily hot breakfast buffet is available in the restaurant. Barbecue facilities are also available.The Fishermen’s Village Resort and Blanchard House Museum is 1 miles from the hotel. Central Port Charlotte is a 10-minute drive away.
- The beds were very comfortable, and the room was very quiet.
- The staff tried their best and were friendly. Did what they could but at no time could we see the manager. The views are amazing.
- The harbor view, the lanai, the pool (saltwater!), the landscaping, the location, the beds!
Very clean room, friendly housekeepers. Only negative was musty odor when entering room.
All personal at desk and gal who did breakfast were helpful and very pleasant. Great location.
- Very clean and comfy beds. Love the waterfront patio.
The Wyvern Hotel Punta Gorda
Located in Punta Gorda in the region of Florida, 23 miles from Fort Myers, The Wyvern Hotel Punta Gorda features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the river. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Venice is 27 miles from The Wyvern Hotel, and Cape Coral is 27 miles away. Southwest Florida International Airport is 33 miles from the property.
- Charlie at the piano bar was so nice and a great bartender! The pool top is a great view!
- The room was good and the staff was friendly, kept up with changing the linens
- It’s a beautiful hotel with spacious rooms and a rooftop pool and bar with a beautiful view
The Bed was really nice
parking was crowded and limited.
- Beautiful hotel in the heart of Punta Gorda. Loved the rooftop deck; very clean, large European style rooms; exceptional staff. Would highly recommend this as a place to stay.
Top Hotels In Port Charlotte Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Port Charlotte Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Port Charlotte Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Port Charlotte Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!