10 Best Hotels To Stay In Port Arthur Texas – Top Hotel Reviews
Port Arthur Texas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Port Arthur Texas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Port Arthur Texas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Port Arthur Texas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Port Arthur Texas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Port Arthur Texas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Port Arthur Texas:
Super 8 Port Arthur
Super 8 Port Arthur is located in Port Arthur, 12 miles from Beaumont and 18 miles from Orange.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Very clean and neat. The decor style was very nice and up to date. Easy access. Good place to stay when needing to be on a budget. Super close to a variety of restaurants and stores. AND didn’t notice any traffic noise from the highway.
- The size of the room was great. The bed and pillows were extreme comfortable.
- Everything was satisfactory. All of the main restaurants that we enjoy was within 1 mile from each other, Saltgrass, Cheddars plus more. The mall was right down the road from the hotel.
- Majority of the staff we friendly some need to change their proffession.
We went to Port Arthur to visit family.
The room at this hotel was large and beds where comfortable. We had 2 queen beds plus a sofa bed. The hotel was near a mall, super Walmart, dollar tree and many restaurants. There was also a small fridge and microwave in our room. The hotel also has a small fitness room and an indoor pool. The pool was great especially helping escape the scorching summer sun.
Econo Lodge & Suites Port Arthur
The Econo Lodge & Suites is located with easy access to the beautiful Gulf of Mexico and miles of white, sandy beaches. This hotel is also close to the Museum of the Gulf Coast and Rose Hill Manor, listed on the National Register of Historic Places and one of the oldest landmarks in Port Arthur.Fishing enthusiasts will enjoy spending time at Sabine Lake, a popular destination offering a wide selection of redfish, speckled trout, largemouth bass and stripers. Alternatively, shopaholics will find plenty of bargains at the nearby Central Mall, offering dozens of shops and services. A variety of restaurants and cocktail lounges are near this Port Arthur hotel.Guests will appreciate the many features and amenities offered, including free wireless high-speed Internet access and free local calls. After a busy day of meetings or sightseeing, enjoy a refreshing swim in the outdoor pool.All guest rooms come equipped with microwaves, refrigerators, hair dryers, coffee makers, irons and ironing boards. Ask about our rooms with whirlpool bathtubs. Non-smoking rooms can be requested.Ample parking is provided on the premises and will accommodate most cars, tour buses and trucks.
- For the price, this was an excellent place to stay. Great breakfast, and customer service.
- This was the best room I have encountered at this price in years. The room was spacious, clean, and had all the amenities I look for: outside door to parking lot, clean carpet (I walked around in my white socks and didn’t get a mark on them) a table with a chair, flat screen tv, and refrigerator and micro wave.
- The breakfast was served until 10am. Originally my booked room was upstairs but I asked for a downstairs room and the attendant was accommodating. The attendant will provide guests with toilet plungers.
- That we was able to find a room at a reasonable price
verse wafels kunnen maken bij ontbijt.
gelegen op rustige locatie.
Motel 6 Port Arthur TX
Motel 6 Port Arthur TX offers pet-friendly accommodations in Port Arthur.Each room has a TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Beaumont is 15 miles from Motel 6 Port Arthur TX, and Orange is 17 miles from the property.
The Shower Pressure, The Refrigerator, The Microwave, The ac, The Bed,
The T.V., We Were Supposed To Get Charged For 2 Adults But They Only
Charged Us For 1, They Held Our Reservation For Us Because We Were
Suppose To Check In At 3pm Saturday But We Didn’t Check In Until 1am
Sunday Morning, & The Check Out Time Was 11am But They Allowed Us To
Stay Until 12pm!!!!
- The guy working here was friendly and accommodating.
- The only good thing about this place was the location.
- Clean, smelled good, staff very friendly and helpful. Made me feel comfortable.And room very quiet.
- I liked everything about the hotel. The staff were very professional and courteous. I felt at home.
- The Shower Pressure, The Refrigerator, The Microwave, The ac, The Bed,
Quality Inn & Suites
Located in Port Arthur in the region of Texas, 12 miles from Beaumont, Quality Inn & Suites features an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shops at the property.
- The bed was cloudy and soft. The breakfast was good.. The housekeeping astelina was rude. She removed our towels and cups. And than when I asked her for more she got a little smart.. Bad attitude. Dylan Avi,jay,Quentin all were nice. Toilet seat broken. Air condition problems. No discount offered by the gmail for staying over due to hurricane harvey.. May not be back to stay there again. Jay the maintenance employee was nice with getting towels and repairing the toilet seat. Hosekeeping. Horrible service.
- The beds were super comfy and everything in our room was clean and nice. They provided a decent breakfast choices and had I not been dieting, would have loved the waffles and sausage.
- Room had a musky smell , glad we brought Lysol spray with us . Window had a pane that was broken . That evening before bed , found a big roach in the bath tub . Went to get coffee in the morning , one coffee canister was empty , reported this to the two women at the check-in counter. Returned about five minutes later to get more coffee the second canister had only a quarter of a cup of coffee in it . Reported this to the check-in counter again . They were involved in conversations , and on their cell phones . Eggs were dry , two pitchers of milk were empty , and orange juice machine was empty also . Would not stay here again , and would not recommend this motel to anyone .
- It was very quiet very convenient to restaurants and shopping parking lots were very well lit up it was very relaxing I would definitely stay there again
- Great service , nice and quite, very friendly and clean… really enjoyed it
Baymont Inn and Suites Port Arthur
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Baymont Inn and Suites Port Arthur offers accommodations in Port Arthur. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Beaumont is 14 miles from Baymont Inn and Suites, and Orange is 17 miles away.
- The hotel room was very, very clean for an old facility. The bed slept well.
- I was surprised by the room size larger than expected. It has a full sized refrigerator and a cook top.
- Breakfast was nice. Beds comfortable. Great staff, good people.
- The staff was the best of any of the hotels I’ve stayed at in the area. Brittany made a fresh pot of coffee because I had to work in the business center. Great location. I’ll be back!!
- Early check-in, easy to find, rooms at back very quiet.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Port Arthur
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Quinta Inn & Suites Port Arthur offers accommodations in Port Arthur.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Beaumont is 13 miles from La Quinta Port Arthur, and Orange is 18 miles away.
- From arrival, I require Handicapped parking and it was close to the entrance which made it very convenient for us. Then the staff at the front desk were just Great. Very friendly and helpful. Treated us as if we were part of the family. Then came the rooms. They were exceptional. Very clean and very roomy. Bed was comfortable. Nice pool and hot tub area too. We also enjoyed a movie at the Mall and ate at a Great steak house which are both just blocks away ,from the Hotel.
- Room was great size an very clean, breakfast yummy with a good variety
- The eggs were real, the king beds were comfortable.
- The bed was extremely comfortable and I loved the pillows.
- Good front desk service, coffee at continental breakfast was above average good size fridge, shower pressure was terrific.
Located off U.S. Route 69, the MainStay Suites extended stay hotel offers free WiFi and spacious, stylish suites. This hotel provides easy access to nearby points of interest like the Motiva Port Arthur Refinery and the Southeast Texas Regional Airport is just 10 minutes away.Fully equipped kitchens with a microwave, coffee maker, refrigerator, freezer, two-burner cooktop, dishwasher, cookware and utensils are featured in all rooms at MainStay Suites. The hotel also offers weekly housekeeping services. A cable TV and free local calls are provided. Ironing facilities are included.A free continental breakfast with coffee is offered. Business travelers will welcome additional conveniences like the public computer with Internet access, in-room desks, and access to copy and fax services. On-site meeting facilities are available.
- The breakfast was delicious. There was quit a variety. The staff was friendly and helpful. She put us down a hallway where there were only 3 rooms and it was very quiet. For the price it was very nice!
Good free car parking.
Location was ok. Short drive to a steakhouse and Walmart.
Never used the pool.
- Staff was extremely polite and helpful!! Room was very clean and bed was great!!! Made our NYE stay memorable!!!
- Pete and Sam were both very nice and helpful! All of my requests were met! Room was clean. It was a very good experience!!
- The staff was very pleasant. Also, the room was very comfortable.
Holiday Inn Port Arthur Park Central
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Port Arthur Park Central offers accommodations in Port Arthur.All rooms include a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Beaumont is 12 miles from Holiday Inn Port Arthur Park , and Orange is 18 miles away.
- Dinner was excellent. Staff was so friendly and helpful. Room was very comfortable.
- The property was well maintained and beautiful. It was very clean and relaxing. The staff was so helpful. I was amazed at the size and how comfortable the bed was it was awesome.
- It’s in a good location for shopping as well for someone to be able fine you if you are visiting from out town.
- They double charge me for one night. Still waiting on my refund. The sheets on the bed did not feel fresh at all. The walls were dirty. It just wasn’t a clean experience.
- Free wifi is awesome. Clean room, was ready for me when I arrived and had room already cooling down for my arrival! Breakfast was delicious.
Hampton Inn & Suites Port Arthur
One of our best sellers in Port Arthur! This Port Arthur, Texas hotel offers a free breakfast and free high-speed internet access. Lamar University and the Southeast Texas Entertainment Complex are a short drive from the hotel.Every room at the Hampton Inn & Suites Port Arthur offers a coffee maker, a microwave oven and a mini-refrigerator. All rooms come equipped with cable TV and in-room movies. A work desk is also included in each room.The Port Arthur Hampton Inn & Suites hotel features a fitness room and an outdoor pool. The hotel offers baggage storage and laundry facilities. A multilingual staff is also available.The Dupont Chemical Plant and the Goodyear Beaumont Chemical Plant are within driving distance of the Port Arthur, Texas Hampton Inn & Suites hotel. Pleasure Island, a man made island offering outdoor activities, and the Delta Downs Race Track & Casino are also a short drive from the hotel.
- This experience was a mess! Initially, I didn’t get the room I booked and paid extra for. The first room I was in was the wrong. They moved me to one with a jacuzzi, however the jacuzzi didn’t work and nor did the heat and its 40 degrees outside . I was then moved again to another room without a jacuzzi again witch I was extremely upset but I just settled for what I was given. But the staff were actually amazing and very friendly and helpful!Hotel nice, quiet and clean. Just my luck I guess!
- I liked how clean it was despite the renovations taking place post Hurricane Harvey. The breakfast was good.
The staff were absolutely fantastic! They were SO friendly & helpful. I was SO pleased to deal with such nice people. The room was pretty & CLEAN. It had comfortable beds & a good breakfast. They were cleaning up & remodeling from Hurricane Harvey damage. But, there was no construction noise & still
clean. I would DEFINITELY recommend them!
- The hotel had experienced tremendous damage from Hurricane Harvey. Repair was under way and they did everything possible to make sure we were well cared for. All staff was amazing and I have stayed at this Hampton Inn before and will definitely again.
- The staff was friendly and was very helpful with questions since it was our first time in the town.
Comfort Inn & Suites Port Arthur
Comfort Inn & Suites Port Arthur is located in Port Arthur, 12 miles from Beaumont and 18 miles from Orange.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Port Arthur Texas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Port Arthur Texas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Port Arthur Texas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Port Arthur Texas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!