10 Best Hotels To Stay In Porrosatí Heredia – Top Hotel Reviews
Porrosatí Heredia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Porrosatí Heredia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Porrosatí Heredia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Porrosatí Heredia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Porrosatí Heredia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Porrosatí Heredia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Porrosatí Heredia:
Hotel Chalet Tirol
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Chalet Tirol offers accommodations in Alto del Roble, just 10 miles from San José. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is concierge services at the property.Alajuela is 10 miles from Hotel Chalet Tirol, and Escazú is 11 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 9 miles away.
- Quaint place in a cool location surrounded by cypress trees. Good mountain getaway.
- Food was awesome and the restauarant service for dinner was perfect.
TIPICO BREAKFAST! The coffee! Forest Preserves! Lunch soups & salads.
The setting, brook, jungle, walking path. Housekeeper Wilma is a real champ, helping graciously with translating a document – as well as taking care of all other room needs.
- Excellent restaurant, live music and good service in the hotel
- Beautiful property, gardens, and buildings. Food was tasty.
Gosen B&B offers accommodations in Heredia. The hotel has a barbecue and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as an iPad are featured. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a shared kitchen at the property.San José is 9 miles from Gosen B&B, and Alajuela is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The whole experience was amazing! The hosts was so friendly and so helpful! The breakfasts were absolutely amazing and so filling. They went above and beyond to make our stay a great one. Clean room every day! Fruit every night! And amazing breakfast every morning, couldn’t have been better.
- The attention was superb, the accommodations, the access, the food, the weather, locations, facilities, garden. More than you can ask for.
- A huge private ouside area in garden with luxury kitchenette and seating inside. Outside chairs and terrace to chill too. There are easy buses to near the property from Heredia and to walk in Barva volcano area. It is a ten min walk up a steep hill to the property from the bus stop. Owners can arrange transport for you if needed.
- El tratamiento calido de los empresarios de turismo propietarios Eduardo y Betty.
- El arte la atención de Don Eduardo fue genial y personalizada 100%
Hotel Monte Campana Heredia
Located in Birrí, 10 miles from San José, Hotel Monte Campana Heredia features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is room service and gift shop at the property.Alajuela is 6 miles from Hotel Monte Campana Heredia, and Escazú is 9 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 6 miles away.
- The place is really nice and both of our rooms were kinda nice. It does have a lot to do which is good. Canopy, paintball, etc..
- the accommodations where great, and the restaurant for dinner was excellent
Restaurant on site.
Activities on site
Hotel grounds are in the forest.
about 30 minutes from the airport and within an hour drive to national parks, volcanos and waterfalls
- The place was incredibly beautiful and the family environment is just awesomely relaxing
- The property is filled with things to keep you occupied (swimming pools, Jacuzzis, water slides, other activities at an additional cost). Lots of nature including a short walk to a waterfall where you can dive and swim. Excellent for kids of all ages.
La Catalina Hotel & Suites
Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a sun terrace, La Catalina Hotel & Suites offers accommodations in Heredia. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. San José is 10 miles from La Catalina & Suites, and Alajuela is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 6 miles from La Catalina Hotel & Suites.
No reviews yet.
Poas Volcano Lodge
Located in Vara Blanca in the region of Heredia, 17 miles from San José, Poas Volcano Lodge features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Alajuela is 11 miles from Poas Volcano Lodge, and Escazú is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
Common facilities were excellent.
The lobby and library are very cozy with fresh cakes and drinks at discretion, interesting Costa Rican readings, the restaurant serving excellent local organic food, the staff extremely helpful and nice.
The rooms were clean, room service was outstanding. When it got cold they placed a hot water warmer under the blankets, a nice touch.
- The 1950’s Frank Lloyd Wright style architecture of the hotel was very unique and quaint. The food in the hotel restaurant was excellent as was the service.
- Breakfast was excellent. Special places to hang out. Love the little stoves for heat in the common rooms. Beautiful view.
- Peaceful environment. Big room with a nice Poas volcano view (note that the volcano park is closed for security since April 2017, so you cannot visit the craters). Very good restaurant (the best in our Costa Rica trip). Beautiful common hotel areas (lounge, …). Very kind staff. Good service.
Hotel design is the key thing what we remember: cozy style, library, restaurant, rooms with wooden floor.
Views (if it’s not cloudy) are also memorable – here we understand, why Costa Rica is often called Central American Switzerland.
They have their own trails, but it was too messy/dirty to pass all of them.
Recommend it for 2 day stay.
- Common facilities were excellent.
Chalets Los Volcanes
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Chalets Los Volcanes offers accommodations in Alajuela, just 16 miles from San José. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Escazú is 15 miles from Chalets Los Volcanes, and Heredia is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 10 miles from Chalets Los Volcanes.
No reviews yet.
Vista Los Volcanes
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Vista Los Volcanes offers accommodations in San Joaquín, just 7 miles from San José. Free private parking is available on site.A TV with satellite channels is featured.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play darts at this hotel, and car rental is available. Alajuela is 5 miles from Vista Los Volcanes, and Escazú is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Beautiful secluded B and B. Hospitable. Friendly. Would stay here again.
- The staff were extremely warm and friendly. We were picked up from the airport and brought to the hotel. We arrived late (9pm) and the person working was very patient in using Google translate (we didn’t speak Spanish). He also woke us up in the morning to let us know our driver was waiting for us. All 3 staff were pleasant.
- the staff was very friendly, the room comfortable and quiet but the location was a little away from things.
- Very close to the airport, extremely helpful staff, walking distance to a good local pub. Our receptionist had little English but was happy to use google translator and patiently helped us with a range of tricky questions. They even made a breakfast of hot ham rolls for us at 4am before taking us to the airport.
Comfortable bed and good shower, helpful and friendly staff. I emailed just prior to boarding requesting a pick up and all sorted and waiting for me when I arrived – really took the pain out of the arrival and was greatly appreciated.
The room was large with good lighting. The bathroom clean and in good order.
Curtain poles were a bit dodgy…seems to be a reoccurring feature of this trip so fair…but was easily remedied.
Airport shuttle was straightforward and took about 15mins in the morning, versus about 40 in the rush hour of 6pm.
Recommended for location and great service.
Hotel Buena Vista
Located in Alajuela in the region of Alajuela, 12 miles from San José, Hotel Buena Vista features a playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service, a shared lounge, a gift shop, and a shops at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Escazú is 10 miles from Hotel Buena Vista, and Heredia is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- The bed was extremely comfortable with lovely bedding. Good quality towels.
Food was very good, both Breakfast and Dinner
Indoor common areas were nice
Parking was close to lobby
Hotel owner greeted guests at breakfast
- I loved walking the coffee trail. The grounds are well maintained and the flowers were beautiful. There are separate cottages near the coffee trail for families or larger groups. They looked really nice. They have a security gate that is locked just before dark so only guests can enter the property. The restaurant was very accommodating. They packaged our breakfast to go since we had a very early flight. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms were very nice. Loved everything about this property!
The bed was wonderful. The eggs,if you’re really picky
Could be an issue, seems “over light”did not compute!😂 but an egg is an egg and was not an issue for me!
Friendly and incredibility accomodating staff…this was our third visit here…and we continue to be impressed. Transportation provided to and from
SJO. On-site restaurant provides excellent meals. Excursions to nearby points of interest are offered for a reasonable fee. Guests come from everywhere…the majority from Europe.
We will return our next trip to Costa Rica.
Hotel Cibeles Resort
One of our best sellers in Heredia! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Cibeles Resort offers accommodations in Heredia, just 6 miles from San José. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Alajuela is 7 miles from Hotel Cibeles Resort, and Escazú is 6 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- The grounds are pretty. Which is good, because the rooms are not.
- I had an extended stay here while working at UNA for two weeks, for which the location was perfect and secure, and much quieter than central Heredia, where I have stayed before. Rooms were cleaned every day and were relatively comfortable and good value but it would have been helpful to have access to a fridge. Wifi worked the majority of the time, but was quite slow and sometimes cut out. (This is really a minor point as the room was very clean, but I found small snakes and a large millipede in the room on three occasions – I think coming through a gap in the ceiling, so I guess some of the rooms could use some maintenance.)
- Great staff, very helpful. Security and cleanliness was excellent.
- swimming pool and jacuzzi and decoration of the entire building, the security staff at night were very friendly, helpfully, we and another spanish custumer were hungry at night but was late for restaurants and one of the guys offered to go with us for free to heredia center for buy some foods and come back
- Clean, wifi was perfect, and has kitchen and hot water.
Xandari Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Alajuela – and a guest favorite.
Xandari Resort & Spa offers accommodations in Alajuela. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San José is 13 miles from Xandari Resort & Spa, and Escazú is 11 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- Location high in the mountains overlooking Alajuela and San Jose was beautiful and kept the temperatures cool while down below in the city the weather was stifling hot. No A/C on property but none needed with the cool breezes. Loved the unique architecture and artwork too.
- The gardens surrounding the hotel are superb. You can walk around the gardens and visit the natural waterfalls; I particularly enjoyed being able to plant an Avocado tree during my visit.
- The property is beautiful and staff is very friendly. They even gave us a togo breakfast since we were leaving early for the airport. There is a hiking trail with waterfalls on the property. 3 pools. Dinner was great- we had arroz con pollo and arroz con camarones. The room had a balcony with a view of the trees and it had high ceilings and there was nice art and sculptures throughout the premises. We did not try the spa since we were only there one night. It only took us 35min to get to the airport with traffic in the morning. If you are going to the waterfalls on the property, do noy wear flip flops, bring water- lots of stairs! Very nice hotel.
Breakfast excellent , great selection
Of breads and fruit. dinner sounded great on menu but a little disappointing in taste. Most staff very good ( especially Luis) but another male staff very indifferent re use of business office and said airport was only 20 mins away, took 45 mins. Would be pleasant to have blankets or shawls at dinner when nights are chilly
- The design, the room ambiance, the gardens (amazingly beautiful) and the staff (just lovely)
Top Hotels In Porrosatí Heredia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Porrosatí Heredia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Porrosatí Heredia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Porrosatí Heredia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!