10 Best Hotels To Stay In Porri Corsica – Top Hotel Reviews
Porri Corsica is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Porri Corsica. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Porri Corsica. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Porri Corsica. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Porri Corsica right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Porri Corsica with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Porri Corsica:
Hotel San Pellegrino
Located on the beach, Hotel San Pellegrino offers 2 tennis courts, volleyball and a games room. Bastia is a 40-minute drive away and Folelli is 1.2 miles from the hotel.All accommodation is air-conditioned and features a terrace, a safety deposit box, sofa and wardrobe. The en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries and some pavilions offer an equipped kitchen.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the hotel and guests can enjoy a quick snack from the beach bar. Traditional cuisine is served in the restaurant each day and the dinner menu includes a starter, dish, cheese and dessert. Extras include a vending machine for hot drinks.Casamozza is a 10-minute drive away and Poretta Airport is only 11.2 miles from the hotel. Additional features include massage treatments on site, table tennis, beach games and laundry facilities.
Clean and big size accomodation close to beach.
Room is modern and nice, good equipped.
Close to Bastia City.
Suitable accommodation in north-east Corsica.
- Great location, on the beach. Lot of space, very nice and quiet. Very good food at the dinner restaurant. Nice parties in the evening.
- The Restaurant de la plage looked nothing special, but the food was really good, the price cheap, and the staff really friendly. I really ejoyed eating there.
- Pavilion style of the hotel, car parking in front of the room, proximity to the beach, orderly, cleanliness, equipped kitchen, very friendly staff, very good position of the AC.
- Very neat and modern rooms. Beach and beach restaurant are nice.
- Clean and big size accomodation close to beach.
Chez Walter has rooms with views of its Mediterranean garden and is a 10-minute drive from Marana beaches. It has an outdoor swimming pool, tennis court, and the restaurant serves local produce on its terrace.Free Wi-Fi access and a TV with satellite channels are available in each air-conditioned, bright room. Guest rooms include a minibar, a private bathroom and a private entrance.A continental breakfast can be taken in the room. Guests can sample specialties grown in the region or locally caught fish in the restaurant with views of the garden and swimming pool.Chez Walter is in between the tourist train stations of Borgo and Lucciana, both only 18 minutes away by foot. The hotel is 9 miles from Bastia and 2.5 miles from Bastia-Poretta Airport.
- Nice family room, swimming pool and food. Friendly helpful staff.
- The staff was incredibly helpful and really tried to solve all our problems, even took care of a flat tire on our stroller.
- This was a great end to our trip in Corsica. Hotel is well located, not in Bastia but close enough and very close to the airport if you are flying out of Bastia. Staff were very helpful. We do not know the other rooms but we had a nice one with view to the garden and swimming pool. It was clean, well kept and comfortable. Restaurant food was excellent. It was a pleasure to be here, if we return to Bastia we will stay here!
- The calm of the room, the different lounges to watch tv, the swimming pool , the breakfast.
- Old school restaurant , ideal spot for the airport.
Motel le Colibri
Motel le Colibri offers accommodations in Lucciana. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.The hotel also provides car rental. Bastia is 12 miles from Motel le Colibri, and Corte is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Wifi good. Comfortable beds, location easy to reach. Fridge in the studio available. Clean.
- Good proximity to the airport and casamozza rail station, if you need a functional place to get the morning train to Calvi for the start of a trek After an evening flight and you want to save a few hours and bucks and avoid Bastia. This worked really well for us.
Only 10 min drive to Bastia airport.
We had family room for 4.
- Convenient for the airport, and very friendly staff.
- Hôtel qui avait son charme dans les années 1970; mais passé de mode! Situé au bord d’une route nationale court-circuitée par une voie rapide; il est d’autant plus calme. Chambre très spacieuse, petit-déjeuner copieux et varié. Je n’ai pas utilisé le wifi puisque nous n’avons fait que passer. Le fait d’avoir le restaurant à côté de l’hôtel est bien pratique.
Offering free WiFi access in the rooms, The Levolle Marine is located in the heart of the Costa Verde region at the foot of the Castagniccia, 1.9 miles from the charming and lively Moriani Plage seaside resort. It features a hot tub, sauna and massage treatments.Guestrooms in the hotel are spacious, comfortable and stylishly decorated. They are all equipped with modern en suite facilities and have air-conditioning and Cable TV.Levolle Marine offers direct access to the sea where you can enjoy a beautiful sandy beach or relax by the pool. The bar lounge is open for drinks, aperitifs and hot drinks.In addition to the numerous shops and leisure activities at the nearby resort, you can bathe in the cold, fresh waters of the Ucelluline waterfall in San Nicolao or explore the area walking the various, nearby hiking trails.
- Staff were very nice and made us feel very welcome, the hotel and grounds were beautiful and kept immaculately clean. The Hotel is literally right on the beach.
Nous avons été surclassé et ce fut très appréciable.
Accueil chaleureux ,chambre propre un peu désuette, mais très belle vue sur la mer et la piscine. Une immense plage juste au pied de l ‘hôtel.
L’hôtel a un magnifique jardin très bien entretenu dans lequel il est très agréable d’évoluer.
Petit déjeuner copieux et bon sur terrasse.
La situation, vue sur la mer depuis la terrasse de la chambre.
Beau parc autour de l’hôtel, le parking.
La proximité de la plage et belle piscine.
- Direkt am Meer, geschmackvolle Dekoration Frühstück war typisch französisch (nur süße Sachen )
– ruhige Lage, weg von der Strasse, dafür direkt am Strand
– Terrasse mit Meersicht für eine leckere Vesperplatte am Nachmittag mit einheimischem Bier
– schöner Pool vorhanden, aber nie gebraucht, weil das Meer gleich nebenan ist
– Gelände in der Nacht umzäunt und mit Tor abgesperrt
Osteria a Stella
Osteria a Stella is located in Santa-Lucia-di-Moriani, 22 miles from Bastia and 20 miles from Corte. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saint-Florent is 23 miles from Osteria a Stella, and Borgo is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 12 miles from Osteria a Stella.
- Very friendly owners. Good meal and breakfast. Convenient location for a stopover en route to the south of Corsica (after an evening flight to Bastia-Poretta).
Hotel Osteria a Stella
This small hotel has nice clean but small rooms. It has a quaint bar & terrace with an excellent kitchen & menu. The owners are great. It is only about 200m to a lovely beach with another bar. It was very hot when we were there but otherwise we could have walked about 1.2kms into Moriani Plage for more bars etc.
Near the beach and polite owner, good parking place and friendly if you bring the dog.
The room was big enough and very very clean!!!
Staff and management was excellent!!
The clean uncluttered rooms were perfect!
- Good balance between price and comfort. I can recommend.
Auberge les Oliviers
One of our top picks in Lucciana – and a guest favorite.
Located in Lucciana in the region of Corse, 11 miles from Bastia, Auberge les Oliviers features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Corte is 23 miles from Auberge les Oliviers, and LʼÎle-Rousse is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 1.2 miles from Auberge les Oliviers.
- We left too early for breakfast but if it was anything like the evening meal it would have been excellent. A lovely, quiet place with wonderful staff. Very good all round
- We were only there for one night but appreciated the friendly staff and convenient location. The place is clean and charming and it had all we needed.
- Great place and super staff!! They went out of their way to arrange for someone to drop me off at the airport.
- Superb friendly and comfortable hotel. Everything was more than satisfactory, in fact this is now the joint favourite hotel that we have stayed at. In particular the Maitresse d’ could not have been more helpful and the meals were excellent.
Clean and very convinient for the airport.
Nice garden. Free parking.
Hôtel Spa La Madrague
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hôtel Spa La Madrague offers accommodations in Lucciana. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Bastia is 11 miles from Hôtel Spa La Madrague, and Corte is 23 miles from the property. Poretta Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- The restaurant in the Hotel is amazing. The staff is great and is so calm that you can rest easily. The rooms are not modern but they are cozy and comfortable.
Close to the airport of Bastia. They offer a free airport-drop-off. Thank you.
The rooms offer double-doors. So you can close the door towards the floor, and also you have another door that separates the room from the private-corridor and the toilet/shower area. Therefore you will have less noice from the main-corridor.
- The reception was good. We arrived late at night and reception (Marina) arranged food for us after closure of the kitchen.
- The only thing we liked a lot was the location for Bastia airport
Also good location close to airport
Les Jardins De La Madrague
Located in Lucciana, 11 miles from Bastia, Les Jardins De La Madrague features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV.Corte is 23 miles from Les Jardins De La Madrague, and LʼÎle-Rousse is 28 miles away. Poretta Airport is 0.6 miles from the property.
Breakfast is not continental but with good selection of options – the lady even made some crepes /blini for us!
They were able to serve us wine (and a corkscrew) in middle of the night.
We had direct access to the garden from our room.
You can walk there from the airport (ca 20-25 min).
- Well kept hotel, very convenient if you’re flying from Bastia ad it is only 3 m8ns drive or 20 mins walk. Very good breakfast with lots of home made cakes, pancakes, fruits,…
- Great location for those who need to be at the airport early in the morning. Comfortable room, private parking, a small swimming pool (not tested due to rain).
- Very friendly, clean, quiet, the people in the hotel do all they can to make you feel comfortable and relaxed
- Only stayed one night but everything was excellent
- Breakfast is not continental but with good selection of options – the lady even made some crepes /blini for us!
Le Refuge Orezza
Located in Piedicroce in the region of Corse, 23 miles from Bastia, Le Refuge Orezza features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Corte is 12 miles from Le Refuge Orezza, and LʼÎle-Rousse is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 14 miles from Le Refuge Orezza.
- The hotel is in a beautiful location. Some of the rooms look out over the mountains. There is a lovely restaurant with a daily set menu.
Personnel très accueillant et disponible. Hotel très propre, une belle terrasse, magnifique vue et au calme !
Repas excellent ,en quantité… Ne pas hésiter à réserver !
Merci de votre accueil .
- Sehr angenehmer Aufenthalt! Absolute Ruhe in der Nacht, gutes Frühstück. Auch das Abendessen war sehr gut. Zimmer sind einfach aber zweckmäßig, der Komfort ist ausreichend. Parkplätze sind genug vor der Unterkunft, an der wenig befahrenen Straße vorhanden. Habe wunderbar geschlafen:)!
- Het weergaloze uitzicht vanaf het terras en onze kamer.
- Вид из окна восхитительный, за этот вид на мохнатые зеленые горы с деревеньками можно простить все мелкие недочеты. Соотношение цена -качество более, чем удовлетворительное. Чисто и приятно и в номерах и в отеле. По крайней мере наш номер, вживую был лучше, чем на фотографиях. Изысков не ждите, это чистый простой отель в горах с прекрасным видом из окна номера.
Castellu is located in Lucciana, 10 miles from Bastia and 23 miles from Corte. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom.LʼÎle-Rousse is 27 miles from Castellu, and Saint-Florent is 12 miles from the property. Poretta Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- We were able to use the pool at the main hotel over the road, which was lovely. The staff were helpful and our room appeared to have only recently been updated, so was wonderful.
- This place is ridiculous it s a secondary propriety to another hotel – it s a dead zone and I would have not stayed if it was not that close to the airport. Definitely not recommended for any type of travelers
- Bathroom modern and efficient. Breakfast good value by French standards. Convenient for the airport.
Bed was really comfortable, everything was clean – well equipped
We arrived really late and we didn’t buy a water – stuff from another hotel (I think the hotels were connected) gave us 2 bottles of water – we were really grateful – thanks again
- Spotlessly clean room. Great aircon. Very helpful bilingual staff.
Top Hotels In Porri Corsica Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Porri Corsica to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Porri Corsica but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Porri Corsica. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!