10 Best Hotels To Stay In Porquerolles Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Porquerolles Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Porquerolles Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Porquerolles Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Porquerolles Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Porquerolles Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Porquerolles Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Porquerolles Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
L’Arche de Porquerolles
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Located in Porquerolles, 29 miles from Saint-Tropez, L’Arche de Porquerolles features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.The hotel also provides bike rental. Toulon is 16 miles from L’Arche de Porquerolles, and Sainte-Maxime is 31 miles away. Hyères Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Very clean and comfortable room. Small but adequate space with shower room and closet space. The owner/manager was super friendly and greeted me every morning by name. In a very central location but quiet at night so no problem sleeping. Excellent free wifi.
The restaurant food was amazing and well presented, Loved it! Would go back again for sure!
Amazing experience, the people are very friendly, always ready to help out! Island itself was breathtaking!!!
- The room was very stylish and well designed and the location was quite good as well.
- Great view and balcony in rooms 1 and 7 especially. Fantastic location.
- Literally the last bed on the island, as we booked on a whim after arriving for a day trip. The bed was comfy, staff friendly and pain au chocolate tasty. A great little find.
L’Oustaou De Porquerolles
Located in Porquerolles in the region of Provence – Alpes – Côte d’Azur, 29 miles from Saint-Tropez, L’Oustaou De Porquerolles features a terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Toulon is 16 miles from L’Oustaou De Porquerolles, and Sainte-Maxime is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Hyères Airport, 7 miles from L’Oustaou De Porquerolles.
- Very good location in the middle of the small town but still with a seaview and a 15 min walk to a very beatiful and large beach. Beach was not crowded. We went here in September. Very nice restaurant in the hotel as well as in the town.
- The restaurant downstairs, breakfast was really nice.
- The breakfast was nice, the room very spacious with good wifi and airco, great location, friendly staff.
- A cosy place to stay with nice view over main square. Very nice and welcoming staff.
Good atmosphere in the bar in the evenings.
Hôtel Le Porquerollais
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hôtel Le Porquerollais offers accommodations in Porquerolles, just 29 miles from Saint-Tropez. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a TV. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Toulon is 16 miles from Hôtel Le Porquerollais, and Sainte-Maxime is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Hyères Airport, 7 miles from Hôtel Le Porquerollais.
- Accueil et sympathie du personnel. L’emplacement est très bien. Le petit déjeuner avec le jus d’orange pressé nous a beaucoup plu!
- Sköna sängar men för liten frukost, inte ens en croissant!
- Le lieu est très sympa, sur la place d’armes de porquerolles. L’hotel est charmant et le personnels aux petits soins. Nous avons passé un très bon moment avec notre bébé. Merci
- Superbe restaurant… un vrai régal. Hôtes agréables. Hôtel bien situé.
- Accueil chaleureux très bon emplacement rapport qualité prix très bien petit déjeuner maison
Hotel Residence Les Medes
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Residence Les Medes offers accommodations in Porquerolles.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Saint-Tropez is 29 miles from Hotel Residence Les Medes, and Toulon is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Hyères Airport, 7 miles from the property.
Great location, clean and comfortable.
Good kitchen area with fridge and micro etc
Coffee, tea making facilities welcome !
- Beautiful garden and warm fire in the evenings. Good breakfast buffet. The surroundings are excellent, a few seconds from the port and from the town square.
- Excellent location, good breakfast selections, quiet, comfortable bed, and lovely garden.
Helpful staff who spoke English
Good location in town centre and walking distance to the port
Self contained kitchen facilities
- Lovely garden, comfortable bed . kitchen unit. standard studio. room 2nd floor end of long corridor.
- Great location, clean and comfortable.
Villa Sainte Anne
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Located in Porquerolles, 29 miles from Saint-Tropez, Villa Sainte Anne features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Toulon is 16 miles from Villa Sainte Anne, and Sainte-Maxime is 31 miles away. Hyères Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Incredible breakfast! Make your own fresh juice station, bacon, eggs, fresh pastries and more! Beach towels and some mismatched snorkeling equipment at the front desk for free.
- Delicious food, great location for everything Porquerolles has to offer.
- Great accommodating staff. Very patient and polite
Une nuit à l.hotel avec 2 chambres pour une famille avec un enfant de 5 ans
Excellent séjour à tout point de vue
Personnel et accueil très agréable , très bon emplacement nous avons apprécié notre trop court séjour
- La qualité du service. L’écoute et la disponibilité du personnel.
Auberge des Glycines
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Auberge des Glycines offers accommodations in Porquerolles, just 29 miles from Saint-Tropez. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Toulon is 16 miles from Auberge des Glycines, and Sainte-Maxime is 31 miles away. Hyères Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Very nice Provencal location with a quiet patio and kindly staff, eveything was good, recomended!
- The hotel, just like the whole island, is extremely nice; a little paradise. However, in comparison to other places we have been at Cote d’Azur, the hotel is on the expensive side, and even given the fact that everything seems to be quite expensive on Porquerolles island, somehow I expected a little more for the amount of money.
- The location in the midle of the village… the warm welcome by the staff…the charm of the small garden…the quiet ambiance of the island in winter…
We liked the Island and the location of the outdoor restaurant and the dinner
The bed was ok and also AC
- Il posto è incantevole con un cortile interno molto bello. La stanza grande con letto gigante. Lo staff non particolarmente amichevole ma corretto. La colazione andava bene
ibis Thalassa Hyeres Plage
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, ibis Thalassa Hyeres Plage offers accommodations in Hyères, just 29 miles from Saint-Tropez. The hotel has a hammam and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage space and a gift shop at the property.Toulon is 12 miles from ibis Thalassa Hyeres Plage, and Porquerolles is 5 miles from the property. Hyères Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- Our room had a very private terrace, which unfortunately overlooked a commercial propane tank filled yard. The on-site restaurant was surprisingly good (especially the beef carpaccio) and very reasonably priced. The room cost is very reasonable for the area. Regular boats to Ile de Porquerolles and Ile de Port-Cros depart from locations less than 10 minutes away. Porquerolles in particular is a gem.
- Great heated salt pool, which led onto a sun-lounger area and onto the beach .Staff very helpful, and even posted on to me in Nice my sun hat which I left in Reception ! Good Restaurant, set in lovely gardens and adequate parking area Good, basic, comfortable room, with nice balcony. Took the ferry for the day to Porquerolle Island, which was well worth visiting.
- Location good , nice good quality restaurant on site
- The location s very good because it is right on the beach. The price was right. It was reflective of the rate and stars and was good value for money. Internet was goo and free as was parking.
- Everything we needed, right at the hotel. Good restaurant, on the beach, nice pool, and comfortable room. There is a good pizza place nearby too. The beach was clean and with gentle waves, perfect for our toddler. It was not as crowded as some of the beaches in this area can get. Our favorite activity was catching the Tour Fondue ferry (just a short drive to the tip of the peninsula) to Porquerolles
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Le Bor is located in Hyères, just 28 miles from Saint-Tropez. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Toulon is 12 miles from Le Bor, and Porquerolles is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Hyères Airport, 1.2 miles from Le Bor.
It was right on the beach shore & it was quiet during our stay at the end of the season in September.
The staff were really helpful and friendly.
The in-house restaurant served beautiful seafood and the breakfast overlooking the ocean was magical!
The presentation of the hotel was perfect and it was super clean.
A very relaxing and easy place to stay, and I would definitely recommend getting a Seaview room!
- Breakfast on the terrace was good and view fantastic.
- Location was wonderful. The hotel was just fantastic, very modern. The room was very small but terrace lovely.
The location is absolutely excellent and in a very picturesque spot near a charming, clean beach with clear, warm shallow water. It is also ideally positioned to access many other beaches on the Gien Peninsula, the islands, Hyeres town centre and the train station from which you can access many beautiful destinations. The hotel itself is quiet, clean and comfortable with friendly and generally helpful staff. We had a wonderful dinner here with a stunning romantic view, well-cooked food and attentive, friendly service.
We arrived from the UK at the local airport, so it was a delight that our taxi transfer took only five minutes to reach the hotel! Unfortunately this flight doesn’t run all the time, so we had to fly back from Nice.
- Staff very nice. Hotel was clean and location on the sea beautiful for sunrise and sunset meals.
- It was right on the beach shore & it was quiet during our stay at the end of the season in September.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. The Hotel Provençal is located in the centre of Giens, at the southern end of the Presqu’Ile, and offers a panoramic view of the Hyeres Islands. It features Provencal-style accommodation, a swimming pool set into the rocks and free Wi-Fi access.Set on the village side of the hotel, the air-conditioned rooms at the Hotel Provençal have walnut furniture and are equipped with a private bathroom, telephone and satellite TV including Canal+ channel.The property features a gourmet restaurant with a panoramic view off the sea and the Hyeres Islands and a brasserie, which proposes different menus every day. Two other restaurants are located close to the sea 1,300 feet away and are available in summer.Located 1,300 feet from the property, the hotel’s private park is situated in the heart of a pine forest, on the sea. You are invited to enjoy the swimming pool, tennis court, pétanque facilities and volleyball field. Private parking is available 1,300 feet downhill from the hotel for an extra charge.
- Seaside village ambience, fantastic pool set on the coast a short walk from main hotel with ocean access. On site choice of outdoor restaurants from casual beach dining to more formal, very good food.
The hotel’s park (pool , garden and bar) is the most beautiful thing I’ve seen.
Staff are VERY NICE and the restaurant is amazing and delicious.
- The view over the sea was wonderful, but we had to pay a supplement to have the view. There was a deçent -size balcony from which we could appreciate it. The cheaper rooms all looked out onto the street. The restaurant was quite pricey though it may well have been worth it: we didn’t try it The hotel brasserie was cheaper and was pleasant , offering good value for money. There were several restaurants and cafés in the village. The staff were all very friendly and couldn’t do enough to help. The garden area was lovely with superb views. The pool area was quiet and also had beautiful views across the rocks to the sea. It may have been too crowded in high season, but not when we were there in June. We really enjoyed our stay and hope to return
- We loved the attention and care given to guests. All the requests were fulfilled and I would have loved a tea making facility in the room. I don’t think I have ever been treated better by everyone who spoke a good quality of English. The view is spectacular and the breakfast was leisurely and view spectacular. The pool was being refurbished and there is no beach but access to swim in the sea is great. Anyone who can’t walk or take stairs will have a problem going down to the pool and sea. I will definitely visit that hotel again.
- Location, family-run-hotel history, renovated room design, refreshed decor efforts, cleanliness, and of course the view.
Hôtel Le Méditerranée
One of our top picks in Hyères.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Hyères, 28 miles from Saint-Tropez, Hôtel Le Méditerranée features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Toulon is 12 miles from Hôtel Le Méditerranée, and Porquerolles is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Hyères Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
All was very good.
If I would like to make some remarks I could suggest to have shampoo & shower gel where you could see witch is witch without classes for my old eyes. So… it’s only to tell something!
- The staff and owner were very pleasant and very obliging.
- A delightful stay in well cared for and charming rooms.
Very good value for money – it is located right next to the bus stop on Line 67 which goes through the city from city center to train station to the port Tour Fondue (ferry to Porquerolles). Walking distance to restaurants and another port (ferry to the other two islands), also to the beach in Hyères.
Room is a little small but very functional with plenty of lights.
- Hotel very friendly. Very nice room (10) with a nice balcony.
- All was very good.
Top Hotels In Porquerolles Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Porquerolles Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Porquerolles Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Porquerolles Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!