10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pornic Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Pornic Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pornic Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pornic Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pornic Pays de la Loire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pornic Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pornic Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pornic Pays De La Loire:
Hotel Le Mauritia
One of our top picks in Pornic.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Le Mauritia offers accommodations in Pornic, just 27 miles from Nantes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Baule is 17 miles from Hotel Le Mauritia, and Noirmoutier-en-l’lle is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 24 miles from Hotel Le Mauritia.
- Handy location, friendly, helpful staff, excellent breakfasts
- The room was enormous and disability friendly. Very quiet and the hotel was easy to find. Lots of local services around too. The grill restaurant next to the hotel served very good food.
- Clean, warm, comfortable, dark and quiet. Excellent shower. Very good value. They made us and our pet dog very welcome on a long journey. Highly recommend.
Staff very friendly, especially at breakfast.
Large comfortable bed
- Large well-equipped room in modern hotel. Plenty of parking including secure parking for cycles.
Brit Hotel Les Alizes
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Just 1,000 feet from the marina and less half a mile from the thalassotherapy center, the hotel features well-equipped rooms with many modern comforts.Guests will enjoy a free private parking. In this friendly hotel you will receive a warm welcome from the team, throughout the year.
- A very warm welcome. Excellent location close to harbour,beach, restaurants and shops. Private parking on site. Lovely breakfast in a newly refurbished dining room. A bonus was the offer of hot snacks available. Pornic is a lovely seaside town, and well worth a visit. An excellent overnight stop between the Ferries and the south of France.
- The staff were so friendly and happy to help. The hotel was incredibly clean, great showers. Great position so close to the port. The breakfast was incredible, the Cafe Au Lait best in france.. Thank you for such an amazing overnight stay..
- Good location close to the centre of Pornic. On a cycling holiday and the staff were very helpful.
- clean and within walking distance of Pornic centre.
- Very clean, excellent breakfast, staff very obliging.
Hôtel Beau Soleil
One of our top picks in Pornic.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Hôtel Beau Soleil offers accommodations in Pornic.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Nantes is 27 miles from Hôtel Beau Soleil, and La Baule is 18 miles away. Nantes Atlantique Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- Position was lovely, overlooking the harbour. Restaurants all within easy walking distance. Staff were very helpful. Room was cosy but with a balcony. Bathroom looked good.
- Fantastic location by the harbour with lots to watch. Lovely big airy room with views down the harbour to the sea. Superb breakfast. We would definitely stay here again.
- Big room, comfortable bed . Nice view from the Windows of the castle and the port. Very central position in pornic. Very clean and very quiet.
- The view was unsurpassable. We had two windows giving a double aspect to the quayside. Position ideal for strolling out in the evening for food. Parking on the Quay is restricted but there is a free car park in the old town. A short walk away. You can walk around the coast for a bit in each direction. Minibar/fridge great to keep water cold on our hot days. Good beaches in the area. Lots of restaurants nearby. We would definitely stay there again.
- The hotel was in a fabulous location for exploring the town. Beautiful views of the harbour from the bedroom window. Although room was quite small it was very comfy and spotlessly clean. Staff were extremely helpful.
This property is a 17-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Salea offers accommodations in Pornic.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.The hotel also provides bike rental. Nantes is 26 miles from Hotel Salea, and La Baule is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 22 miles from Hotel Salea.
- The room was very clean and the bed very comfortable. Perfect for an overnight stay. We left very early in the morning and so were not able to have breakfast. That was not a problem.
- On site parking. Close to Pornic with its restaurants. Excellent walks nearby. Clean and modern hotel.
- Quiet on the edge of a shopping centre and just 10 minutes walk from the old town and restaurants.
- Perfect for 1 night passing through with young family
- Location. Close to grocery store and just off cycle route.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Les Sablons offers accommodations in Pornic, just 28 miles from Nantes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is featured.La Baule is 17 miles from Les Sablons, and Noirmoutier-en-l’lle is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- bed waS VERY COMFY CLEAN LINEN staff so very kind I could hear the waves on the rocks from my balcony excellent
View from the balcony of pine trees and the sea
Friendly and very helpful staff, especially Philippe Emmanuel and Petit Pierre
Pretty garden on the front terrace where we ate in the evenings (the fish was excellent) and had coffees in the mornings.
Gorgeous beach only 2 minute walk away, and set in a small village just outside of Pornic with a supermarket, bakery, 2 other restaurants and a PMU bar tobacconist/creperie. And a beautiful church
Plenty of on-site parking. Within a couple of minutes walk of the beach, and delightful coastal walk.
Friendly and informative receptionist. Good array of local information.
Side sea views. Shutters and curtains made temperature control easy.
- It was a very quiet location, but within walking distance of local facilities. The staff were all very helpful despite the fact that our French was minimal, especially the young man on reception. The food in the restaurant was well presented and very enjoyable. We were made to feel very welcome.
The breakfast was a typical French small hotel continental. Very good bread & croisants, excellant Jam, fruit & good coffee – if you have the fresh brewed!
Location does not look special, but is only metres from a good beach and lovely coast walks.
Pornic is a short, interesting walk away.
Hôtel de Nantes
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Hôtel de Nantes offers accommodations in La Bernerie-en-Retz, just 25 miles from Nantes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Pornic is 3.9 miles from Hôtel de Nantes, and La Baule is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Staff very helpful – facilitated us bringing bikes in and out of the yard at the back. Central to all amenities and 3 munsfrom beach.
- Very good location – 5min away from the beach and right in the middle of the town. The reception was nice and easy, although a little more English would be better (given my French is nearly non-existent).
- Room bright and clean, comfy bed, toilet/shower cabin small but worked well. Short walk to the beach
Good central location.
Friendly helpful staff.
Public parking nearby.
- Excellent location. Beach just around the corner. But that’s all.
Château de la Gressière – Terre de Jade
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sauna, Château de la Gressière – Terre de Jade is located in La Bernerie-en-Retz, just 24 miles from Nantes. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Pornic is 3.8 miles from Château de la Gressière, and La Baule is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Wonderful chateau hotel with excellent staff restaurant was particularly good on Friday 9 march , had lovely stay would totally recommend this unique hotel .
- Perfect restaurant , really helpful and friendly staff. Everything was clean and nice.
- The architecture; It’s a handsome building in the classical sense – both inside and out. The substantial continental breakfast is good value at €10 per person. The small (but perfectly formed) swimming pool is always inviting with a constant water temperature of 30C. It’s Terre de Jade restaurant is the best in La Bernerie en Retz.
Beautiful privately owned small chateau in a very pleasant coastal resort close to Pornic. Amazing garden with lovely heated swimming pool that has view of the sea.
Although we did not eat there as the restaurant closes Sunday and Monday evenings it is a gorgeous restaurant. Drinks on the terrace was a very pleasant experience and reasonably priced.
We had a comfort room with a garden view so we were facing the entrance rather than the sea and pool. However it was pleasant as our room was cool in the evening and had the morning sun.
The bed was very comfortable and the facilities spotless.
Would definitely recommend.
Nice town with nice beach. the view from the hotel to the bay is beautifull.
also there is a safari park nearby and Nantes also beautifull.
Le Grand Large
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Le Grand Large offers accommodations in La Bernerie-en-Retz. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Nantes is 25 miles from Le Grand Large, and Pornic is 4 miles away. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 21 miles from the property.
– Great location, easy to find, public free of charge parking just 20 meters right
– Quiet and calm area, exactly on the beach, beautiful sunset, as many here already wrote – pity that I was there for one night only
– Room is spacious, bed is very comfortable, nice bathroom with all things needed, shower part is of a good space
– Managing staff is very nice, helpful and kind, speaking English if someone need it
– Dinner in the restaurant is excellent, even more than expected, short menu but dishes are super delicious, good wine carte, highly recommended
- Do you want to feel in vacation? To you want to be pampered by the hotel staff? This is the place for you! The place is located front of the beach and the staff is really nice. The breakfast is personalized, jam served in small cozy cups, with fresh croissants, bread, juice, fruit salad and more… not at all the typical hotel buffet. The restaurant is also very good and located front beach too. Make sure to reserve when you arrive at the hotel, because it is likely full. In this hotel everything is thought to make you feel welcome, good and enjoing your holydays. There is a particular attention to the details, personally cured by a charming Madame. You will really love this hotel as we did!
Lovely proprietor who speaks good English
Very pleasant room and food
Location right by the beach
- Nice room with a sea view. It was clean and well maintained. Parking located at public parking and plenty of spaces. Breakfast was good and the view was great. Nice place to stay.
- The room was excellent and the staff are friendly and very accommodating to any request made. The food in the restaurant was cooked to a very high standard and was excellent value for money. The location was fantastic and offers many opportunities to explore the coastline and local towns. We cannot fault this hotel and will return in the future without hesitation.
- – Great location, easy to find, public free of charge parking just 20 meters right
Hôtel Restaurant Le Calluna
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Préfailles, 7 miles from Pornic, Hôtel Restaurant Le Calluna features a sauna and indoor pool. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. La Baule is 12 miles from Hôtel Restaurant Le Calluna, and Noirmoutier-en-l’lle is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Staff very helpful especially when we had booked a balcony room and weren’t given one. We were moved without fuss the following day. Good food and choice of two restaurants. Comfortable clean room and surroundings. Lovely warm pool.
- The location right on the coast makes this hotel perfect for the beaches. We liked having the choice of a formal restaurant and the bistro. We ate in the bistro and thought the food and service was excellent. There’s a good choice for breakfast and we thought it was worth the 11 Euros. All the staff were helpful and cheerful. We also enjoyed the swimming pool which at 28 degrees was double the outside temperature!
- The whole deal could have been so much better considering the location.
- Nothing fancy the hotel looks a bit tired however the staff was lovely and helpful. The breakfast is really good value for money. Overall we enjoyed our stay.
- Great views, copious breakfast, excellent dinner, friendly staff. Room had a huge balcony. Plenty of parking.
Hôtel Restaurant L’Empreinte
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hôtel Restaurant L’Empreinte offers accommodations in Tharon-Plage. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Nantes is 29 miles from Hôtel L’Empreinte, and Pornic is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Nice small Hotel, very friendly people. We are traveling along the atlantic see with two smal Dogs and this is one of the Hotel we could stay more then one night. The room is modern and nice.
- Confortable bed, good bedroom, nice staff, good restaurant
Evening meal and breakfast both excellent. Staff friendly and helpful.
Good value for money
- Very clean and comfortable,quality bed and pillows.pleasant hosts.good location for quiet short break or travelling through.breakfast fresh and simple.parking nearby free.late chekin late departure was good travelling from airport.Nice views small balcony in our room.
- la chambre tres bien .calme.et petit dejeuner tres bien et bon .personnels tres sympatique des l arrivee.
Top Hotels In Pornic Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pornic Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pornic Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pornic Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!