10 Best Hotels To Stay In Poplar Grove North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Poplar Grove North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Poplar Grove North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Poplar Grove North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Poplar Grove North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Poplar Grove North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Poplar Grove North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Poplar Grove North Carolina:
La Quinta Inn & Suites Boone
One of our top picks in Boone.Offering a view of the Appalachian Mountains, this hotel is less than 1 miles from downtown Boone and Appalachian State University. A spa, seasonal outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi are featured.A microwave and fridge are provided in each room at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boone. All rooms come equipped with cable TV and ironing facilities.A buffet breakfast is included for all guests at Boone La Quinta Inn & Suites. Fresh fruit, waffles, muffins and cereal are available. Coffee and juice are provided.Sugar Mountain Ski Resort is 12 miles from this hotel. The Holmes Convocation Center is a 2-minute drive away.
- The breakfast was great every morning and the staff was super nice
- Flexible schedule of checking out. I checked our earlier than my original booking, the process is very simple and the staff there are very nice. Plus, pet stay is free! Awesome!
- Customer service was excellent! Staff was very friendly! The bed was super comfortable! Will definitely be staying here again!
- Hot tub/ indoor was great. Hot breakfast was wonderful.
- Beautiful room, very comfortable bed, very clean and OUTSTANDING staff!
Super 8 – Boone
One of our top picks in Boone.This motel, in South Boone, features an indoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi access. Foggy Mountain Gem Mine is just 2 miles away.A microwave and refrigerator come standard in each room at North Carolina’s Super 8 Boone. Cable TV, ironing facilities, and a work desk are also provided. Each private bathroom is complete with towels, a hairdryer, and free toiletries.A business center is accessible to guests at the South Boone Super 8. A 24-hour front desk and free parking are available for added guest convenience.Appalachian State University is 1.5 miles from this motel. Guests at the property are a 5-minute drive from Horn in the West revolutionary drama theater.
- Rooms not ready 2 hours after checkin time. micro was not plugged in because no outlet close enough. Breakfast not served until time for us to be in meeting. Good hot water and pressure in shower, beds good but thin blankets.
- The friendly staff the bed and pillows and love the clock with the ports
- The bed was very comfortable, the breakfast was delishhh.
- Front desk staff ,manager ,,housekeepers where terrible and like is not a given answer ,,this stay was absolutely terrible
- The staff were friendly and helpful. They extended the breakfast time for me so that I could still eat!
Baymont Inn & Suites – Boone
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Baymont Inn & Suites – Boone offers accommodations in Boone.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Blowing Rock is 5 miles from Baymont Inn Suites Boone, and Banner Elk is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Tri-City Regional Airport, 45 miles from Baymont Inn & Suites – Boone.
- The bed and pillows were very nice. The staff person was on of the nicest people with the best smile I have met ! He also was a wealth of information for the area.
- The bed was sooooo comfortable. This is hard to find at many hotels.
- The location was excellent and the staff was very friendly.
- Price drop during booking. Room had no phone and was helped immediately. Great desk staff and maintenance person.
- Really loved the value! Great room and great facilities and friendly staff.
Bluegreen Vacations Blue Ridge Village, an Ascend Resort
Blue Ridge Village – Banner Elk is located in Banner Elk, 11 miles from Boone and 9 miles from Blowing Rock.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. A TV is available.There is a tour desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Tri-City Regional Airport, 40 miles from Blue Ridge Village.
- It is an excellent location for the ski slopes!!!! Very close to great restaurants and the grocery store!!! I will be going back!
- It is a marvelous place with supermarkets and restaurants very close by. I loved!!!
- Everything, on site accommodationions were great, kept the entire family entertained.
- Me and my husband both enjoyed our stay here. It was very cozy.
- Our room was over looking the big pond as we requested . It is so Beautiful their ….the leaves was so pretty .
Hampton Inn & Suites Boone, Nc
Located in Boone, 6 miles from Blowing Rock, Hampton Inn & Suites Boone, Nc features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms come with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Tri-City Regional Airport, 45 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Boone, Nc.
- The room was very nice and very clean! The staff was very pleasant and my boyfriend and I loved the complimentary breakfast!!
- The room was really nice and very clean. The bathroom was fantastic and the breakfast was really good. Front desk person (Ryan) at check-in was extremely helpful and friendly.
- Queen suite was nicely appointed and large; bathroom area was nicely layed out. Indoor pool big enough for kids to play. Breakfast had nice variety of items including eggs, fruit and bacon! Interior entrances to rooms and key card entry from exterior doors. We felt safe at this hotel. Friendly staff; clean environment as well! I would recommend this property.
- Breakfast well prepped, w variety…Bed and bedding very comfortable
- The staff was accomodating and pleasant; the rooms were large, modern and clean. We really enjoyed our ski trip.
Cliff Dwellers Inn
One of our top picks in Blowing Rock.Showcasing a sun terrace and ski storage, Cliff Dwellers Inn is located in Blowing Rock, just 5 miles from Boone. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, lake or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Tri-City Regional Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- The staff went above and beyond and were very friendly. Beautiful view. Comfortable room and main area.
- It felt as if we were staying at our grandparents house.
- The rooms were clean and the beds very comfortable! We were greeted by Jacob and he was very accommodating from the time we arrived to the time we checked out! Also the view from our room was beautiful!
- Situated in the heart of Blowing Rock. Just enough rustic charm without being uncomfortable. Excellent staff… Jacob went out of his way to accommodate our every need.
- Room was very nice and exceptionally large. Staff was very nice and helpful.
Courtyard by Marriott Boone
In Boone, North Carolina, this Marriott hotel features an indoor pool. Guest rooms have a flat-screen HDTV and free Wi-Fi. Appalachian State University is a 5 minute drive away.A microwave, fridge and coffee-making facilities are standard in all rooms at the Courtyard by Marriott Boone. An iPod dock and the HBO movie channel are also available.Guests can relax in the indoor hot tub or work in the business center with fax and photocopying services. Boone Marriott Courtyard has a 24-hour front desk.On-site dining is available at The Bistro which is open for breakfast and dinner. Guests also have access to barbecue facilities.Appalachian Cultural Museum is one mile from the hotel. Moses H. Cone Memorial Park is 5 miles away.
- Big rooms. Clean, fresh looking hotel. Nice fire pit outside.
- Very comfortable bed, loved the large walk in shower in our room, and that there was a Starbucks on site.
- It was an amazing location! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
- Nice location to college and easy access to nite life.
- Lounge had private booth with television and wifi.
Ridgeway Inn – Blowing Rock
One of our best sellers in Blowing Rock! Ridgeway Inn was the very first inn to open in the Village of Blowing Rock, and is an integral part of the Village’s history. Today, it remains a popular destination, for its heritage, central location, and comfortable rooms.Among the elegant shops and restaurants of Village of Blowing Rock, there is a rustic retreat that enables you to be close by but feel miles from everything. It’s a place where southern hospitality meets rustic mountain charm and guests are welcomed as family.The exterior of the Inn features eye-catching golden cedar shakes. Inside, you’ll find stylish, spacious rooms with décor that celebrates the views that surround the Inn.
- The location is perfect and the rooms are so cozy!
- The bed was very cozy and the staff very friendly. Nice location! Loved the idea of ground floor and walking distance to shops and restaurants.
- Ridgeway Inn was very convenient ro downtown Blowing Rock. The inn itself was quiet and the staff was wonderful.
- The only problem we had with this property was the bed and when you love a good nights sleep, this was a miserable sleeping experience. Everything else was fine.
- The staff was very attentive, friendly, professional.
Fairfield Inn & Suites – Boone
Surrounded by the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains, this hotel features a heated indoor pool and an exercise room. It also provides 24-hour vending machines and a laundry room.All rooms at Fairfield Inn Boone are spacious and include a well-lit desk with a comfortable chair. Each room provides a coffee maker and ironing facilities.Guests can relax on the hotel’s patio or work out at the fitness center. Other nearby activities include biking, bowling and mountain trout fishing.Fairfield Inn & Suites Boone is just 3 miles from Mystery Hill and Appalachian State University. The Boone Golf Club is 3 miles away.
- Very comfortable bed. Good free breakfast. Friendly cleaning staff.
- The room was ok, a little smaller than expected and compared to other Fairfield Inns that we have stayed at on our trip, this one was quite dated. Also very thin walls, could hear the next neighburs!
- Great location for everything in Boone and Blowing Rock.
- Clean room and a VERY comfortable bed. The extra pillows were perfect for propping up while I read or enjoyed the free wifi with my iPad.
- The morning breakfast crew was so friendly and helpful. Took a lot of pride in making a great breakfast.
Holiday Inn Express Boone
The Boone Holiday Inn Express is less than 2 miles outside of downtown Boone. Guests can enjoy a daily continental breakfast each morning and an outdoor pool on site.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are available in every guest room of this Boone hotel. A work desk is also included in the room.A fitness center and a business center are on site at the Holiday Inn Express Boone. Guests can also enjoy access to a laundromat and a 24-hour front desk.This hotel is just a 5-minute drive from Appalachian State University. The Boone Golf Course is 1.8 miles away.
- Lovely view of Boone; super large comfy bed; four amazing pillows; Keurig in room; breakfast amazing; front desk staff very pleasant and helpful; housekeeping staff very accommodating.
- It exceeded my expectations and I would stay here again in a heartbeat. The staff was super friendly and helpful. They were very attentive and would approach the counter cheerfully to take of any needs anytime anyone walked near the front desk. They responded quickly to any request and always with a smile. The front desk ladies made conversation with us as we checked in and made sure we were happy and knew some good places to visit in the area.
- The staff was very helpful and nice. Rooms were clean and facility was well kept.
- Great hotel. Good location. Exceeded expectations.
- The breakfast was good with nice omelettes and a good choice of other things. The bed was comfortable and the room was large. The staff were exceptional, being so helpful, friendly and happy. There was plenty of free off street parking near the hotel. The guest’s washing was very cheap, in fact if it had been any cheaper it would be free. It only cost $1 for the drying, and washing was for free unless you didn’t have detergent, which in my case I didn’t so bought it for only $1 as well.
Top Hotels In Poplar Grove North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Poplar Grove North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Poplar Grove North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Poplar Grove North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!