10 Best Hotels To Stay In Poo de Cabrales Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Poo de Cabrales Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Poo de Cabrales Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Poo de Cabrales Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Poo de Cabrales Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Poo de Cabrales Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Poo de Cabrales Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Poo De Cabrales Asturias:
Hotel Principado De Europa
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Hotel Principado De Europa is located in Arenas de Cabrales in the region of Asturias, just 9 miles from Llanes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a tour desk at the property.Potes is 15 miles from Hotel Principado De Europa, and Cangas de Onís is 15 miles away. Santander Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- Short drive to nice village centre with decent restaurants. Plenty of parking. Ideal location for touring Picos area. Good breakfast offering. No problem with traffic noise (backside room).
- location is nice, we enjoyed the view. the room was clean
- A good location for the north Picos providing you have a car
- Jose (manager) was very helpful and went out of his way to ensure we had a comfortable stay! The breakfast was very good!
- The hotel is nice;y situated in the Picos and is a good hub for exploring the regions and doing some hiking
Hotel Picos de Europa
Situated in the center of Arenas de Cabrales, near the River Cares, famous for its trout and salmon, this is the ideal base for exploring Picos de Europa National Park.Spend relaxing afternoons enjoying the stunning scenery from the swimming pool and grounds or exploring the beautiful beaches of Llanes. Keep in touch with friends and family by making use of the hotel’s Wi-Fi connection in all public areas.
- The super location, the great value for money and the wonderful bookshelf in the hall!
- Beautiful setting and perfecly clean and comfy room to enjoy it.
- The room was big, the bed was very comfortable and the staff was nice. The location is great, right in the center of the town. We haven’t tried breakfast but chose to go to the nearest bakery. I’ll definitely return to this hotel for my next trip to Arenas.
- We had a very large room on the top floor, with a comfy sofa and chairs. Had to stand on a chair to properly see out the windows, but great views when you did! We’ve stayed in this hotel twice before, it is clean and comfortable, with a lovely lounge/bar area. The staff are always very helpful and friendly and speak good English, which is a bonus as our spanish is not very good. The location is excellent for a walking or touring holiday, there are plenty of bars and restaurants, and a few supermarkets in the village, plenty of Asturias products shops plus a few shops for outdoors gear. We will stay here again next time we visit Las Arenas.
- Location was very good for the town and exploring.
Hotel Villa de Cabrales
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Villa de Cabrales offers accommodations in Arenas de Cabrales. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Llanes is 9 miles from Hotel Villa de Cabrales, and Potes is 14 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 51 miles away.
- Arenas is a nice village and hotel is close to many restaurants. Staff at the hotel very friendly and responsive. Fortunately, we got a nice, large room at the roof level. Parking is free and WLAN connection fast. Definitely one of the best two star hotels.
- this was our 6th stay as we love it , says it all really doesn’t it
- Location, view from bedroom window, cleanliness and super helpfulness and friendliness of staff.
- Some rooms were huge, some relatively small, but all of them were clean. Staff was amazing! Extremely curteous, attentive and flexible. They remembered our preferences and made sure to accommodate them every day. Great location.
- The room was clean and comfortable (aside from noise of road).
La Casa De Juansabeli
One of our top picks in Arenas de Cabrales.This charming and tranquil stone house is situated in the heart of Asturias. It has a free parking lot and large terraces which lead down to a lovely spring and fountain.The elegant rooms at the Casa de Juansabeli feature heating, a work desk and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Superior rooms come with a hydro-massage bathtub.The Casa de Juansabeli has a free Wi-Fi hotspot and spacious public areas.These include furnished terraces, grounds, a social lounge with bar and TV, reading room and library. The restaurant serves regional specials and features a fireplace.The Juansabeli is situated in Arenas de Cabrales, by the River Cares. It is well located for the Picos de Europa.
- Perfect hotel near Picos de Europa. Very good rooms and breakfast.
- Very comfortable stay, amazing breakfast. good location.
breakfast was excellent. it was a good location to explore the area from. The staff was very friendly,
A good restaurant(bar) was very close by. It was very quiet.
I can’t fault this place in any shape or form. It’s been an extremely nice stay. The staff were extra nice and the room was more than I expected. We had a walk-in wardrobe and the bed was really comfy. Extra sitting area with a TV and a separate desk. Bathroom was a good size too.
The breakfast was delicious and lots of tasty home made cakes to chose from. The one time we had dinner there, it was presented at a top class restaurant and also tasted as good as a top class restaurant! It’s a 2 star hotel but it has been way better than some 4 star places I stayed at in the past.
I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who likes peace and quiet and hikes in the mountains. The village was about a mile away with 2 supermarkets and some nice restaurants with equally good food 🙂 I’d definitely stay there again.
- A comfortable hotel set out of town with friendly staff and a good breakfast.
Hotel El Torrejón
One of our best sellers in Arenas de Cabrales! Located in Arenas de Cabrales in the region of Asturias, 9 miles from Llanes, Hotel El Torrejón features a playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Potes is 14 miles from Hotel El Torrejón, and Cangas de Onís is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 51 miles from Hotel El Torrejón.
- Beautiful property run by a friendly family. Rooms of exceptional quality and tastefully decorated. The view from window was wonderful with the mountains and family horse, sheep and golden retriever. Breakfast was tasty with homemade jams.
- Very good cleanliness, good staff and breakfast excellent
- The hotel had character and was cosy and homely, and the hosts were friendly and tried their best to help even though they could not converse well in English. We had a great view and decent breakfast. Free parking was available outside the hotel, and in general our stay was a lot more enjoyable than what the photos looked like. Food options were conveniently just a short walk away.
- Very friendly owners, totally dog-friendly, exceptionally clean.
- The staff were extremely helpful even spinning our washing dry, hanging out and leaving it folded on our bed. Excellent service
Hotel Rural Mestas
One of our top picks in Arenas de Cabrales.Located in Arenas de Cabrales, 9 miles from Llanes, Hotel Rural Mestas features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Potes is 14 miles from Hotel Rural Mestas, and Cangas de Onís is 16 miles away. Santander Airport is 51 miles from the property.
- The hotel is perfectly located, within walking distance to everything, but in a quiet area. It is an ideal base to explore both mountains and sea. The hotel is very clean. The staff were very kind and helpful. The bar where breakfast is served is about 50 metes apart but it is not a problem.
- We really liked this traditional style hotel. The rooms were cosy and spotless. It’s situated about a five minute walk from the centre of the town and I would recommend it to anyone planning on staying in this area.
- Comfortable beds, extremely clean, gorgeous balcony and the friendliest staff and owners. Greasy and easy parking and surrounded by mountains. No complaints. A beautiful and tranquil place to stay.
- Nice reception and helpfull owners, clean room and good breakfast
- Pretty little rural ‘pension’. Simply but tasteful decor. Very clean.
Arcea Mirador de Cabrales
This charming hotel is perfectly situated in Cabrales to explore the superb Cares route, where you can enjoy trekking and hiking across spectacular landscapes.Rooms at the Arcea Mirador de Cabrales are comfortable, with full heating and spacious, with large windows where you can admire the views.The Acrea Mirador de Cabrales is right at the entrance to the Cares Gorge, part of the Picos de Europa natural park, full of wonderful mountain and country scenery.Spend the day discovering the beautiful surroundings, where you can enjoy canoeing, horseback riding, mountain and quad biking, fishing and hunting.You can also enjoy long walks or drive down to the Asturian beaches of Llanes and Ribadesella, just 19 miles away.After a long day out, sample a delicious cider from the Mirador de Cabrales’s own cellar. Relax to the sound of the Cares river.
- This hotel is in an amazing position at the start of the Ruta del cares. The owner Manolo is a fabulously enthusiastic character who was so welcoming and helpful. Our room overlooked the road with stunning views of the mountains. We went to bed listening to the cares river. The bed was super comfortable and the bathroom spotless. The staff were all lovely.
- Location – we could leave the bike at the hotel and walk to the Cares Gorge
One of the best hotel experiences we have ever day
Excellent value for money
Fresh baked croissants and coffee were wonderful start to the day
Superb location for two great hikes (Bulnes and Ruta del Cares)
The manager was a charming man and a great ambassador for the Picos, staff were great too.
The location is magnificent, at the start of the hike up the Cares Gorge, and across the road from the funicular to Bulnes.
There is still a bit of old charm to the place.
- Location: right near the start of the Ruta del Cares. The owners were very helpful, in our case helping to get our electric car charged overnight by freeing up a spot near the kitchen window and allowing to run a cable through it. All without speaking the same language! 🙂
Hotel Naranjo De Bulnes
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Naranjo De Bulnes offers accommodations in Arenas de Cabrales. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Llanes is 9 miles from Hotel Naranjo De Bulnes, and Potes is 14 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 51 miles away.
- Nice straff! We got towels to clean out bikes and could store them safely inside! Nice views from the room
- Very comfortable bed. Good breakfast with plenty of choice. Very helpful manager to suggest places to visit etc.
Helpful owner who speaks good English
- Conveiently placed for the centre of town and within easy access of all facilities
- Our favorite point was the gorgeous view to the mountains from our bedroom 🙂
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Torrecerredo offers accommodations in Arenas de Cabrales, just 9 miles from Llanes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a tour desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Potes is 15 miles from Hotel Torrecerredo, and Cangas de Onís is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 51 miles from the property.
Staff was friendly and very helpful.
We liked the location of the hotel in the outskirts of town (bordered by pastures), but less than a five minute walk from restaurants, bank, launderette, and food.
- Super energetic and welcoming owner operators. Fantastic mountain retreat with excellent food, staff and facilities. Best place I have stayed on my one month trip on Northern Spain
- Staff was super nice and helpful, dinner was amazing (especially with the view of the mountains) – we didn’t book this in advance but decided after trying it the first night, to have eat in on our second night as well. Rooms were good size and comfortable.
- The hotel has great views over the mountains and the owner was very kind in accommodating our late arrival. We just about made it for dinner. The place is clean and tidy; pleasant hosts who went out of their way to suggest mountain hikes in the Picos. We very much enjoyed our brief stay.
- Location was right inside los picos de europe. Views from the room were fantastic.
- Staff was friendly and very helpful.
Hotel La Rivera
Hotel La Rivera is located in Arenas de Cabrales, just 9 miles from Llanes.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Potes is 14 miles from Hotel La Rivera, and Cangas de Onís is 16 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 51 miles away.
- Good location, very helpful receptionist, who knew the area and gave us some excellent recommendations. Simple rooms, but everything was clean and worked.
The room was very comfortable with a lovely bathroom & a peaking view of the Picos.
Staff were exceptionally friendly & helpful.
- We loved the view from our 2nd floor room and the location in town. Parking was an easy 2 block walk away. Staff super friendly.
- A very good location to explore the north section of Los Picos and Bulnes. The room was a good size, warm and comfortable. No dinner possible and did not partake of breakfast so can’t comment. Staff were great. Good value.
- The hotel was easy to find and parking was nearby. It was just off the main street of this very nice, small village. A perfect base for walking or running holiday with plenty of specialist outdoor stores.Good walking routes from the village and only 6km from the famous Ruta del Cares. This is a beautiful and spectacular 10km which we did in both directions.
Top Hotels In Poo De Cabrales Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Poo de Cabrales Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Poo de Cabrales Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Poo de Cabrales Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!