10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ponzone Piedmont – Top Hotel Reviews
Ponzone Piedmont is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ponzone Piedmont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ponzone Piedmont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ponzone Piedmont. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ponzone Piedmont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ponzone Piedmont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ponzone Piedmont:
Relais Ristorante Sanfront
Located in Ponzone, 24 miles from Genoa, Relais Ristorante Sanfront features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Alba is 24 miles from Relais Ristorante Sanfront, and Acqui Terme is 9 miles from the property. Cristoforo Colombo Airport is 21 miles away.
- A gem of a place high in the hills. Clean beautiful countryside, fresh air. Luca warmly welcomed us when we arrived, tired and late. Silvano the chef makes everything himself and it is all absolutely delicious. The restaurant and bar are very popular with locals (always a good sign), cyclists, and other travellers – not surprising as the food is so good and so is the coffee, beer, and the wine. Our room was really big, with a sofa, ever so comfortable bed, windows onto the meadow behind the hotel and the village church bells toll the hours. We enjoyed it so much we stayed an extra night and could have spent much longer, walking reading, relaxing.
- Des gens sympathiques et disponibles. Un établissement en campagne qui vaut le détour ,chambre et cuisine d’un très bon niveau.
- Posto tranquillo e accogliente ci hanno accolto in modo molto gentile e disponibile. Ci siamo trovati benissimo. Consigliatissimo!
- La stanza e il bagno molto puliti e accoglienti. Il posto è molto curato e il propietario veramente simpatico e attento ai dettagli. Il ristorante ottimo, buonissimo i primi di pasta fresca e i dolci fatti in casa. In più abbiamo portato il nostro cane che è stato accolto benissimo. Insomma è stato un soggiorno proprio rilassante.
- le camere dove abbiamo alloggiato erano ben arredate e pulite
Albergo Belvedere is located in Acqui Terme, just 29 miles from Genoa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Alba is 22 miles from Albergo Belvedere, and Asti is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Danielle senior staff kept a happy atmosphere and met all your needs, unfortunately she is leaving and I think will be missed by her regular customers. Danielle made a 2star hotel the best value for money.
- Very old hotel with history and original furniture from last century. Staff so nice and welcome, best coffe. Nice to get one night travel in past.
- Excellent evening meal. Hotel owner was very kind.
- It’s like falling into an Italian film of a certain charming age. Elder pensioneers sit in a row, chatting, and wait for the evening’s home-cooked meal – you eat what you get and it’s excellent, including a very good fruit platter. (The inn host knows the founder of the slow food movement, who lives in the region). The conversations flow across tables, not just between individual couples, and the owner adds his commentary, with a rough clarity. He speaks several languages; you’ll wish to keep non-Italian commentary polite. The evening included a sing-and-dance along. Add your talent if you like. Of course the cappucino is excellent in the morning – or anytime, but it’s a family work place, so the owner appears to be several places at once. Quiet and clean rooms, but plain. The building is of the faded variety, with giant wooden shutters. The town, Acqui Terme, has hot springs and spas. Parking is easy, but the next day I noticed that the lots fill up.
- The woman whose handling everything (reception, breakfast, etc.) was extremely nice, smiling and doing everything so that my stay would be good.
Located in Acqui Terme, 29 miles from Genoa, Hotel Valentino features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Alba is 21 miles from Hotel Valentino, and Asti is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- It is good to have a (micro)sauna and (micro)spa, but from this hotel in Terme town I have expected more.
Very nice meeting and check in.
2 min from Terme
- Two favorite things about this hotel: the super soft bath towels, and the underground parking. The breakfast was decent, had eggs which is always nice, but they were kind of funky, and a small selection of cured meats compared to other Italian hotels. The staff was extremely friendly and welcoming.
- Very helpful staff, who did their upmost to help us with a range of advice even with the language barrier. Breakfast was good. Air con was good. Rooms nice and modern.
- We have arrived relatively late and were very worried, that the reception will be closed (10 PM). However, not only reception worked, but they kept a restaurant with a whole bunch of menu options opened for late guests. A women on the receiption was extremenly friendly and helpful, she could speak a lot of languages (italian, english, german). Food in a restaurant was fresh and tasty, not expensive at all. They obtain a big collection of local wines and we even bought few bottles. Room was clean, big enough fo 3. They also offer a wide range of SPA procedures, but we had no time to investigate.
Hotel Pian del Sole
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and terrace, Hotel Pian del Sole is located in Sassello, just 22 miles from Genoa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Alba is 27 miles from Hotel Pian del Sole, and Acqui Terme is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 19 miles from Hotel Pian del Sole.
- Lovely hotel. Romantic.,Only 2 minutes walk to this lovely little town. Ideal place to explore this area and only 35 minutes away from the beaches. Swimmingpool is great. The hotel is managed by a very kind lady. Tip: go to the ‘lago’, only 2 kilometers away, to have a swim. You do need a car there. Restaurant is not 5 stars, but okay. We will come back!
- We arrived late in the evening, so it was a pleasant surprise that we still had a chance to dine in the hotel restaurant! The pizzas were excellent, and service was friendly. Our room was peaceful, and the breakfast great with homemade delicacies. In all, we liked our stay very much, and would like to spend a new vacation in the location and the hotel, perhaps by trekking in the beautiful forestry natural park nearby. Unfortunately this time we were just passing through, but Sassello seemed a place that one could enjoy for a longer and deeper stay!
- Good breakfast and nice hotel with pool and restaurant. Nice and calm.
- Buona località per riposo e camminate. letto comodo buona accoglienza e disponibilità dei titolari
- Hotel muy agradable con muy buen restorant, estacionamiento y a metros del centro de la ciudad
Albergo Rondò is set in the heart of Monferrato. It is located in the centre of the spa area and the renowned Acqui Terme. A garage parking for bikes and motorbikes is available on site.Sunbathe on the large panoramic terrace or relax in the reading and TV rooms. Traditional local cuisine is served at the restaurant, with a rich vegetable and salad buffet, and special tasting menus.A buffet breakfast is offered daily including gluten-free items.The Albergo Rondò is set in Acqui Terme which is near the Bormida River between Pinanura Padana and Liguria. It is famous for its therapeutic spas and excellent food. The nearby Wellness Centre offers a variety of massages and beauty treatments.
- The room was big and well organized, there was a very nice terrace. Very good breakfast, cover parking for motorbikes, close to the city center.
- Had an elevator for upper floors which was not common on our trip. Good breakfast. Nice rooms, quiet and comfy. Arrived late, but was no problem, and still got a meal.
The hotel property itself is tidy and well kept, with an extremely helpful and friendly staff.
The family room we booked is spacious and comfortable, so in spite of there being four of us, we never felt cramped.
The restaurant is very nice–good food and plenty of room. A good place to relax after a long drive.
- Ottimo rapporto qualità prezzo. Buona colazione. Parcheggio gratuito. Camere ampie.
- Decisamente tutto dall accoglienza gentilissima e disponibilissima a soddisfare qualsiasi richiesta, alle camere accoglienti e pulite, al ristorante
Hotel Ristorante La Bruceta
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Ristorante La Bruceta offers accommodations in Cremolino, just 23 miles from Genoa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is babysitting services at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Alba is 27 miles from Hotel La Bruceta, and Acqui Terme is 6 miles from the property. Cristoforo Colombo Airport is 20 miles away.
Great location in a quiet little town, easy to find and parking right outside the front of the hotel.
Room 1 had an awesome view of the old castle and the vineyards.
The beds were very comfortable, the bathroom was well equipped and the whole place was very, very clean.
Friendly staff and the restaurant terrace serves a good selection of high quality meals and pizzas with a view of the castle.
I would certainly stay here again if in the area.
- A delightful find. A restaurant with rooms 10 minutes into the hills from the motorway. Lovely friendly owners. On the evening we were there, there was a large group of people from the locality with their children and their music teacher. We had 90 minutes of various levels of guitar playing including short performances from the owners. We all then went out onto the terrace looking across the valley to a hilltop castle for an excellent dinner. In the morning we ate a really good breakfast and we’re sorry to say goodbye. An enchanting and quirky place. Loved it.
- Abbiamo soggiornato per una notte e ci siamo trovati benissimo: struttura tenuta molto bene, cordialità e simpatia a non finire, prezzo conveniente. Ci ritornerei sicuramente.
- La cucina di Juri è sempre una conferma. Sua moglie molto attenta al cliente.
- literie confortable, accueil sympathique, calme (pas de bruit du restaurant même un samedi soir)
- Great location in a quiet little town, easy to find and parking right outside the front of the hotel.
Hotel La Meridiana
One of our best sellers in Acqui Terme! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel La Meridiana offers accommodations in Acqui Terme, just 29 miles from Genoa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find luggage storage space and shops at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Alba is 21 miles from Hotel La Meridiana, and Asti is 20 miles away. Cristoforo Colombo Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- Included breakfast was great. The actual building and it’s history was interesting. Location was perfect for exploring nearby points of interest and for accessing restaurants and cafes. Great free parking.
- Rooms are small however they are really qwerky and as advertised.
- the building is beautyfull and the reception more than kind and helpfull. the location ist fantastic in the middle of the city and the view is just great. Could not be better!
- The location is great! The staff is friendly and they helped me out when I had an accident on their bike. I asked to see the chapel which they allowed me to do and they were very cooperative about check out. I didn’t eat here so can’t rate that. There is a panoramic room that is gorgeous! And there’s an elevator but I had to discover that on my own.
- wonderful and picturesque hotel in the very center of the city. old seminary, refurbished and adapted to be an hotel. right in the historical city center
Hotel Roma Imperiale
One of our top picks in Acqui Terme.Providing an elegant and tranquil setting for your stay in Acqui Terme, this 19th-century villa has an outdoor pool, a luxurious beauty center, and a fine restaurant.Hotel Roma Imperiale mixes old with new by combining traditional architecture with modern amenities. Each guest room has marble floors, and wooden-beamed or frescoed ceilings.You are surrounded by a peaceful, private park where you can find the swimming pool. Indoors there is a stylish bar and a restaurant serving regional delicacies.The property comes with a well equipped beauty center offering Thalassotherapy, hot whirlpools with waterfalls, and a Bio-sauna with infrared rays. There is also a relaxing area offering hot drinks.The restaurant is made up of 3 grand dining rooms, which make great venues for any kind of event; business or pleasure. The hotel also features 3 modern conference rooms.
- Overall hotel is very attractively decorated and furnished, especially spa area.
- Great spot, very peaceful but very easy to get to the centre of Acqui Terme from the hotel.
- Great spot for breakfast outside – proper cappuccino prepared by the staff. Good quality restaurant. Nice old building full of antique furniture.
- Beautiful, elegant, comfortable, excellent restaurant, lovely staff, beautiful grounds and swimming pool. Easy walk to the thermal baths.
- Breakfast, Paola – the manager who greeted us and provided us with great information, and our room was quiet and large.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Ariston offers accommodations in Acqui Terme. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Genoa is 29 miles from Hotel Ariston, and Alba is 21 miles away. Cristoforo Colombo Airport is 26 miles from the property.
Very friendly and communicative staff.
The triple room that I booked was large and very clean. The air conditioning was intensively used due to the high temperatures in august (in Italy).
We served dinner once in the hotel’s restaurant and it was very tasty.
Free private parking.
- Excellent rich breakfast. Very nice family run hotel with nive friendly and service oriented staff. Free mountainbikes was a very good addtionla value!
- Great location, friendly staff, facilities as expected.
- Location. The people that worked here were helpful and friendly
- Great location, spacious room, simple breakfast provided. Parking available.
- Very friendly and communicative staff.
Grand Hotel Nuove Terme
One of our top picks in Acqui Terme.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Grand Hotel Nuove Terme offers accommodations in Acqui Terme. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Genoa is 29 miles from Grand Hotel Nuove Terme, and Alba is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 26 miles from Grand Hotel Nuove Terme.
- Central location, great and free parking nearby, nice bar area, access and discount to local spa
- staff tried to be helpful within their limitations
- Location is perfect. But nothing to do in the city more then one day.
Very nice location with a great spa area that can be used once per stay if booked incl. SPA access. Massage was relaxing but expensive.
The hotel is located in the middle of the town and next to shops and restaurants.
Behind the hotel is public parking available for 2,50Eur/day. Next to the hotel it is 10Eur/day!
- Central hotel, quiet location, charming helpful staff
Top Hotels In Ponzone Piedmont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ponzone Piedmont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ponzone Piedmont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ponzone Piedmont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!