10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ponts Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Ponts Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ponts Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ponts Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ponts Lower Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ponts Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ponts Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ponts Lower Normandy:
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Ramade offers accommodations in Avranches, just 29 miles from Saint Malo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.The hotel also provides bike rental. Le Mont Saint Michel is 7 miles from La Ramade, and Cancale is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 33 miles from La Ramade.
- Picturesque would be my first impression of the room we spent one night in in the Villa Madile. We were impressed with the quality of the mattresses and the complete darkness of the room during the night. The bathroom and complimentary articles were wonderful. We opted for the additional breakfast and were not disappointed. We can happily say that this was one of the nicest places we have ever stayed at. I cannot imagine how wonderful the garden must be in summer and will gladly return to check it out.
The room is meticulously clean.
The owner was very accommodating.
Beds are comfortable.
Location is great.
Would stay there again for sure
- Loveiy staff, nicely designed rooms, very good breakfast.
- Room is really spacious, bathroom is huge and equipped with both a shower and a bathtub. Bright, warm and cosy atmosphere overall. Breakfast is great. We’ll be back!
- The peace and quiet and the setting in beautiful grounds
Hôtel Patton is located in Avranches, just 30 miles from Saint Malo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Le Mont Saint Michel is 8 miles from Hôtel Patton, and Cancale is 23 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Everything was well presented. Towels and soap were given, shower was warm! Reception was helpful and inside the hotel it was well organised. They even had an elevator in the hotel.
- Breakfast offered a good choice for a 2 star hotel. Fresh bread, croissants and home made jam.
- The receptionist Lucille was fantastic, friendly and welcoming
- The location of the hotel was ideal for my trip as it was between Mont-Saint-Michel and Normandy. It allowed me to get a good night’s sleep after visiting Saint-Michel, and an early start for Normandy.
- Excellent room particularly bathroom. We chose the large double. Handy stop from Cherbourg en route to Brittany without the grim expense of the Mont.
Auberge De La Sélune
Showcasing a terrace and views of the river, Auberge De La Sélune is located in Ducey, just 10 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Cancale is 26 miles from Auberge De La Sélune, and Granville is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 36 miles from Auberge De La Sélune.
- The staff was most welcoming and quickly accommodated our bicycle and trailer. Our room was larger than average and nicely appointed with views out to the gardens and the river beyond. We were very pleased with our dinner and the bountiful breakfast buffet. The
- Liked the location ,very pretty village not far from motorway.Very friendly staff and excellent food!
The Proprietors are extremely welcoming and both speak English. Madame’s is impeccable.
The garden is enchanting, overlooking the river. Really beautiful surroundings.
The food is really excellent.
- A bit old fasion but excellent and with very nice, skilled and experienced staff. Make sure to dine at the Auberge as the food is excellent. Also very good breakfast.
- Superb restaurant. Lovely garden by the river. Staff very friendly. English spoken.
Le Beauvoir is located just 2.5 miles from Mont Saint Michel and a 20-minute drive from Cancale. It offers free private parking and a restaurant.Each guest room at the Beauvoir has a private bathroom and a TV with satellite channels.Guests can enjoy traditional French cuisine at the restaurant, and relax in the bar with an evening drink. A buffet breakfast is served every morning.Le Beauvoir is 2.5 miles from Pontorson and is in close proximity to Alligator Bay.
We walked to Mont Saint Michel from the property. It was a nice but long walk. There are free buses that take you nearer to where you want to start taking pictures.
The property was clean and had everything we needed. We decided to take breakfast and had fresh warm bread, yogurt, juice, coffee, jams and fruit. It was an overall pleasant stay.
- Very close to the mont saint michel, good cost benefit.
- Good location, less than a mile from MSM Parking lots. Ample free parking.
- There is a great walking path to the Abbey. Basic hotel but fine for a good sleep. Cold buffet breakfast had various offerings.
- Lovely hotel, staff very helpful and friendly. We also had an evening meal there this was really good, full of flavour and a good price too.
- We walked to Mont Saint Michel from the property. It was a nice but long walk. There are free buses that take you nearer to where you want to start taking pictures.
ibis budget Granville
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, ibis budget Granville offers accommodations in Granville. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom.Saint Malo is 25 miles from ibis budget Granville, and Le Mont Saint Michel is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Parking area, very comfortable clean room, only the wc was cramped.
- Value for money,easy access to town,couple of restaurants nearby.Would gladly recommend this Hotel.
- The situation and the grounds very very nice, the hotel was clean and well presented. The staff were very efficient and friendly. The room size was good.
- Perfectly adequate overnight stay, having arrived at Cherbourg at 7 the same evening. Cheap and cheerful with good breakfast for 6 Euros a head
- everything was perfect , clean comfortable and a good breakast. For the price it was great and pet friendly too
Hôtel des Pins
One of our top picks in Jullouville-les-Pins.Hôtel des Pins is located in Jullouville-les-Pins, just 22 miles from Saint Malo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space, gift shop, and shops at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Le Mont Saint Michel is 10 miles from Hôtel des Pins, and Cancale is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Location great, good restaurant, great service but rooms a bit tired and small. Also you check in at the bar. It’s a small hotel. Big advantage is the beach, which is fantastic – sandy with big waves and just around corner.
- Hotel has an excellent restaurant, the plat de jour at €19 was excellent value for money, and although the choices were limited they have a great chef and a very good wine list.
- Location on sea front great for promenading and enjoying the beach
- Bed was very comfy and it was like a little home and had a nice feel, Nice big open plan space.
- Wonderful welcoming by owner Sylvain and barman Julien. Big apartment seconds away from the beach. Very nice meal at the restaurant also – we had the mushroom and scallops risotto and the Tuna with a salad and Julien gave us double desert servings and a vanilla rhum to top it all! The decoration is trendy but comfortable in the bar/restaurant room. Comfy sofa for a lovely breakfast too. I never stay anywhere but at a 4 or 5 stars but I was traveling with my cousin this time and was frankly amazed at the quality of this provincial location. Tamara and cousin Gigi
Hôtel de La Croix d’Or
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôtel de La Croix d’Or offers pet-friendly accommodations in Avranches. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saint Malo is 30 miles from Hôtel de La Croix d’Or, and Le Mont Saint Michel is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- The hotel is really good overall. The hotel restaurant is very good.
- Restaurant has excellent menu. Breakfast is very good. High guality all round.
- Friendly reception / welcome on arrival excellent location quality and size of bedrooms, pillows queen size bed – do not miss staying here if in Avranches
- Staff were friendly and very helpful. The traditional style of the hotel is very attractive. The restaurant is first class.
- One of the best Boutique Hotels that I have stayed in. Incredible quality in every aspect. Couldn’t wish for a better hotel in a beautiful setting..
B&B Hôtel AVRANCHES Baie du Mont St-Michel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Hôtel AVRANCHES Baie du Mont St-Michel offers accommodations in Le Val-Saint-Père. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Saint Malo is 30 miles from B&B Hôtel Avranches, and Le Mont Saint Michel is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 34 miles from B&B Hôtel AVRANCHES Baie du Mont St-Michel.
- Delivered exactly as described. Cheap and cheerful
- Nice clean room. Good bed. Nice young man at front desk, seemed genuine.
- Convenient for the A84 and a morning visit to Mont St Michel, with a decent eating house next door; comfortable & clean.
- Bed was comfortable, room was clean, staff was excellent, very friendly and helpful.
- Worth of money to stay here. Simple but nice room for family.
ibis Avranches Mont St Michel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, ibis Avranches Mont St Michel offers accommodations in Saint-Quentin-sur-le-Homme, just 31 miles from Saint Malo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Le Mont Saint Michel is 8 miles from ibis Avranches Mont St Michel, and Cancale is 23 miles from the property. Pleurtuit Airport is 34 miles away.
- Convenient location close to route. Decent breakfast. Refurbished since last stay. Room and bathroom clean and comfortable.
- Great place to stop on motorway resterant and rooms fantastic
Really enjoyed the evening meal we had here. Excellent food, excellent service and good value.
Good position close the the motorway and easy to find.
- Excellent breakfast, comfortable room, quiet surroundings.
- Excellent restaurant, both dinner and breakfast were superb
hotelF1 Avranches Baie Du Mont Saint Michel
Featuring free WiFi, hotelF1 Avranches Baie Du Mont Saint Michel offers accommodations in Saint-Quentin-sur-le-Homme, just 31 miles from Saint Malo. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a shared bathroom. A TV is provided.Le Mont Saint Michel is 8 miles from hotelF1 Avranches, and Cancale is 23 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Value for money. Breakfast offering @€3.50. Location. Convienience. Room layout. Sockets in.
- All the staff were very friendly,helpful & respectful.
- No croissants with breakfast but endless supplies of toast, bread, brioche and spreads, so good value. Shared toilets are scrupulously clean
- For the price it was spot on. A simple place for the night. Breakfast was good and the staff very helpful.
- Price, staff at arrival, parking just in front of room.
Top Hotels In Ponts Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ponts Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ponts Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ponts Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!