10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pontoux Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Pontoux Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pontoux Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pontoux Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pontoux Burgundy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pontoux Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pontoux Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pontoux Burgundy:
Located halfway between Beaune and Chalon-sur-Saone, in a peaceful and green area, Hostellerie Bourguignonne offers comfortably pleasing accommodations.All of the guestrooms are individually and elegantly decorated. These cozy living spaces are equipped with modern private bathrooms and air-conditioning.Enjoy tasty traditional and regional cuisine in the hotel’s restaurant. Complement your meals with some of the finest local and regional wines. During the warmer months, meals can be enjoyed on the lovely park terrace.Like the region, Hostellerie Bourguignonne is a hospitable destination and will welcome you with pleasure.
- Lovely breakfast, the room was very clean and cosy, and the village was very nice.
- We loved the park and its lush plants. The salons, bar lounge are welcoming. The front desk staff is welcoming. The bathroom with its Italian shower and own window.
- Very friendly staff. nice ambiance. good breakfast buffet. excellent Food and restaurant.
- Rooms nice and comfortable but had problem with fan heater which stayed on all night. Stairs upto rooms so not ideal for anyone with walking problems.
very fine restaurant
on the velo route blue
Verdun s Doubs is charming
Logis Doubs Rivage
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Logis Doubs Rivage offers accommodations in Charette.Each room has a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Dijon is 29 miles from Logis Doubs Rivage, and Beaune is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 14 miles from Logis Doubs Rivage.
- The hotel kindly accommodated our request to check in later (8-9pm). As it was a Friday night they were busy with restaurant guests when we arrived, so I now understand why they prefer you to check in before 6pm. The food smelled lovely – wish we could have come early enough for dinner. The rooms were very clean.
- Wonderful food. Beautiful location and very welcoming. A perfect stop off on the way down to the south and great base for exploring Seurre.
- The hotel was very comfortable. We arrived a bit late for dinner but that wasn’t a problem. We had a lovely meal with an excellent bottle of wine – the menu was just perfect. The breakfast was also perfect. Traditional French and very good.
Idéalement situé pour un mariage à coté ( château de varennes à 2 minutes)
- Nous avons particulièrement apprécié le restaurant de l’hôtel. C’était une très bonne surprise !
Au puits enchanté
Au puits enchanté is located in Saint-Martin-en-Bresse, just 18 miles from Beaune. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.Chalon-sur-Saône is 10 miles from Au puits enchanté, and Lons-le-Saunier is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 23 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Best Western Golf Hotel Colvert
The Golf Hotel Colvert offers a splendid view of the golf course, free Wi-Fi and air conditioned rooms. It is conveniently located near the center of Beaune and the highway.Guest rooms are spacious and comfortable. They feature all modern amenities for a cozy stay, including private bathrooms, satellite TV, a telephone and minibar.Sit outside on your own private balcony and admire the lovely view of the golf course and the river. Awake to the sound of silence and relax in the peaceful surroundings.Start the day with the tasty buffet breakfast, served in the stylish dining room or in the privacy of your own room. Although the Colvert does not have its own restaurant, there are several excellent gourmet restaurants within walking distance of the hotel.Enjoy a swim in the heated outdoor pool or explore the area on 2 wheels using the hotel’s bike rental service.The friendly and helpful staff will be happy to help you organize your visit. The private and secure on-site parking is convenient for guests arriving by car.
- The staff couldn’t have been more helpful and friendly. Lovely hotel, excellent service, clean and comfortable rooms.
- The rooms were large and comfortable. There was tea and coffee making facilities in the room. The shower was good. We had a lovely view of the golf course. Staff were very helpful. Wifi worked well.
- Everything was excellent would stay their every time
- The welcoming staff. Very careful and nice. The size of the room and of the bed. The way the room is made with a separate toilet.
- Friendly welcome. Family room for 4. Balcony overlooking stream. Levernois michelin starred restaurant in walking distance (reserve your table well in advance if you’re planning on a summer weekend dinner).
Le Parc de l’Hostellerie
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Le Parc de l’Hostellerie is located in Levernois in the region of Bourgogne, just 24 miles from Dijon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Beaune is 2.7 miles from Le Parc de l’Hostellerie, and Chalon-sur-Saône is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 26 miles from Le Parc de l’Hostellerie.
- Very nice hotel in a beautiful part of France. Small, quiet village with good connection to highway. Really enjoyed the on-site culinary restaurant. The “garden menu” is a surprising treat!
- The atmosphere in the hotel was lovely. Excellent receptionist who was very helpful, lovely peaceful room and location.
- The staff are charming, the Bistrot an experience. Would go again
- Location was excellent just off the motorway. The room was very pleasant and we are at the Bistrot au bord de l’Eau adjacent which was also very good benefiting from the 1*Michelin chef’s cuisine while paying a lot less than in the main restaurant. Very enjoyable one night stay.
- We arrived after 2200 and the restaurant was closed. The receptionist tried to get some fast food delivered but everything was closed. He did arrange for us to have a light meal in the 5* hotel next door which is part of the same organisation. Staff right across the complex were very helpful and we would love to stay there again
Hostellerie De Levernois
Hostellerie De Levernois is located in Levernois, 24 miles from Dijon and 2.7 miles from Beaune. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find concierge services and shops at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and free use of bicycles is available. Chalon-sur-Saône is 14 miles from Hostellerie De Levernois, and Dole is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 26 miles from Hostellerie De Levernois.
- The modern rooms and furniture in beautiful old buildings…perfect mix of old world charm and modern comfort
- Beautiful charming place with very welcoming and friendly staff and excellent resraurants
- The owner created a custom bike route for us. It was a lovely personal touch.
Staff were friendly and very professional
Food was as expected from a Michelin restaurant
Very accommodating to doggies
Close to autoroute and Beaune centre
- Welcome was warm, room lovely and comfortable, dinner excellent! Really good welcome for the dog too ??. The hotel is our favourite in the area and every visit is a treat!
Charme Hotel La Dominotte
This former winery is located in Demigny, 6 miles from Beaune in the Burgundy region. Guests can relax on the outdoor terrace surrounded by trees or by the outdoor swimming pool.All rooms at the Charme Hotel La Dominotte have private bathrooms with bathtub or shower and have a TV and radio. Free Wi-Fi can be accessed throughout the hotel.A buffet breakfast is available daily and served in the dining area. Bicycles are available for rent and golf facilities are 4 miles away.The Charme Hotel is close to wine villages such as Pommard (7 miles) Meursault and Montrachet. It makes a convenient base for the Autoroute du Soleil (E15,E21).Hotel rooms: 11
- La Dominotte is the perfect place to stay if you are looking for a relaxing place in a lovely surrounding! The beautifully renovated farmhouse is really cosy, the breakfast and lounge area feels like a real home. For the summer there is an enormous garden with swimming pool and plenty of nice corners for guests to enjoy the calm with a good book. The owners are extremely helpful and helped us book a nice restaurant in the village next door. The breakfast was very good! Do not expect this to be like any normal hotel, it is like staying at home. Good tip: Book the superior rooms!
- Beautiful renovated building, spacious, luxurious rooms, nice garden & pool.
- Nice property with a nice garden. Its a good place if you look for peace and quite.
- The owners were especially helpful and gracious. Their suggestion of a restaurant was wonderful. Breakfast was great!!
Lovely owners who were so caring & helpfull
Very comfortable room
Double wash basins in the bathroom
Pool, garden, breakfast area were all outstanding
Super quiet at night
Château de Challanges
Located in Beaune, 23 miles from Dijon, Château de Challanges features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Chalon-sur-Saône is 15 miles from Château de Challanges, and Dole is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The Chateau looks great from the outside and is conveniently located for a stop-over on the way to the South of France.
- Lovely garden rooms for families in the round cedar houses.
- Breakfast is delicious and the staff are always extremely friendly!
- The best place to stay with dogs. Their little huts are brilliant. And the field is perfect to let the dogs run around in, especially after a long, car journey.
We initially had an issue with no hot water in our room. The owner was very helpful but couldn’t fix this so upgraded us to a beautiful suite in the main house. We had a very comfortable night. We stayed in early January (it rained a lot) and I imagine this place would be fantastic in the spring, summer, autumn seasons.
Breakfast was amazing, great cheeses, pastries and an awesome little chocolate muffin. I didn’t need to eat again until 3pm 🙂
Hôtel Le Clos
Located in Beaune, 24 miles from Dijon, Hôtel Le Clos features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Chalon-sur-Saône is 14 miles from Hôtel Le Clos, and Tournus is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 27 miles from Hôtel Le Clos.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Very good breakfast
- Friendly welcome. Offers of help. Comfortable bed. Lovely furnishings. All excellent.
- Every thing. On arrival, we were offered a downstairs room, as my husband is slightly disabled.
- Very nice people, lovely farm buildings, dining room full of light, everything decorated with taste on the rustic Italian side.
- Beautiful property, excellent staff. Nice breakfast buffet.
Lemon Hotel Montagny lès Beaune
Lemon Hotel Montagny lès Beaune offers accommodations in Montagny-lès-Beaune. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Dijon is 24 miles from Lemon Montagny lès Beaune, and Beaune is 1.9 miles away. Tavaux Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- The lemon hotel is very close to the toll road. So if you’re looking for a quick stop, whilst journeying across France, this might be a good placed.
We had a roof over our head, after trying to find something at 9:30 PM.
The staff was friendly alright and the sheets were reasonably clean, but that’s about it.
- Right off the hwy, clean but rough around the edges. Great staff.
- Really cheap, ideal for overnight stay. There is quite good cremant factory 200m from the hotel where is possible to taste sparkling wines and take a tour. Quiet spot.
- The staff was brilliant and very helpful, and the location convenient. We were welcomed to take our pets into the rooms with us, which was a bonus. And the coffee was delicious! Excellent value for money.
Top Hotels In Pontoux Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pontoux Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pontoux Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pontoux Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!