10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pontón Alto Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Pontón Alto Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pontón Alto Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pontón Alto Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pontón Alto Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pontón Alto Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pontón Alto Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pontón Alto Andalucía:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Losam offers accommodations in El Majal. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV.There is a gift shop at the property.Cazorla is 25 miles from Hostal Losam, and Arroyo Frio is 21 miles from the property.
- Fantastic, family run. Could not do enough for us! However, the only downside is…no aircon..they bought fans for everyone, but it was a very hot weekend. We would definitely stay again.
- Great food at the restaurant. Best snacks ever with a cold beer in the afternoon and the dinner was just as nice. Almost all tables were full so apparently the locals like it as well.
- Heizung wurde im Zimmer aufgestellt und war bereits aufgeheizt. Die Räume sind ansonsten nicht geheizt.
- El personal muy amable y atentos, la comida buena, las camas incómodas creo que es el único inconveniente
- Muy limpio todo, buena comida, dueños muy amables, 100% recomendable. La terraza está genial.
Hotel Rural “Hospederia Las Cañadillas”
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Hotel Rural “Hospederia Las Cañadillas” is located in El Tranco in the region of Andalusia, just 21 miles from Cazorla. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Arroyo Frio is 17 miles from Hospederia Las Cañadillas, and Riópar is 31 miles away.
- Interesting isolated location, nearly 1km from road. NOT bright lights & gourmet dining, but YES if you enjoy peaceful surroundings and like to watch the stars. Friendly proprietor; only Spanish spoken!
- La ubicación es genial! Todo está muy limpio y el trato genial. El camino de entrada es de tierra y baches,etc. Pero para mí no es algo negativo ya que estás en plena naturaleza y tampoco es mucho recorrido.
- El enclave y la tranquilidad.El acceso es sencillo, un camino de tierra para ir en primera o segunda despacio,no para hacer Carlos Sainz. En la sierra es habitual. La zona recibe bastante sol y esta rideada de mucha vsriedad de vegetación. Perfecto. Vol eria. Y el trato de Juan Antonio es exquisito.
- Preciosa finca, una casa fantástica y extraordinaria amabilidad de sus propietarios que te hacen sentir como en casa. Muy buenas cenas y desayunos y una relación calidad precio excepcionales. Un magnífico lugar para conocer toda la Sierra de Carzorla y hacer excursiones a Baeza, Úbeda, Nacimiento del Río Mundo, Del Río Guadalquivir…
- El trato que nos han ofrecido y el enclave dónde está situada la hospedería. Muy cerca del pantano y con varias rutas de senderismo alrededor. Todo muy cuidado y limpio. Gracias!!
Hotel La Hortizuela
Located in Coto Rios in the region of Andalusia, 11 miles from Cazorla, Hotel La Hortizuela features a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Úbeda is 28 miles from Hotel La Hortizuela, and Arroyo Frio is 7 miles away.
- The staff the food and the setting. Unfortunately the setting although very scenic was too quiet for us.
- well kept hotel and grounds. Nothing was too much trouble. Excellent food for dinner. Very pleasant outside area and inner courtyard. Easy parking. Very nice owner who is also a very good cook.
- The wood fire after we got very wet on a walk in the mountains
- El sitio es muy bonito en mitad de la montaña y relativamente cerca de la ruta Del Río borosa y De la Torre del vinagre. Con la calefacción no pasamos frío. En verano debe ser genial con la piscina
- La tranquilidad y paz, en pleno centro del parque natural de cazorla, ambiente familiar ideal para parejas, familia, niños….
Hotel Mirasierra offers accommodations in Coto Rios. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Cazorla is 11 miles from Hotel Mirasierra, and Úbeda is 28 miles away.
- Perfect for our short stay to do the Rio Barroso walk.
- Pool not used,too cold for us. Breakfast was very good value for money.
- The hotel was warm and welcoming after a wet ride from Cazorla, it is in a good location if you want to do some walking through the mountains.
- We liked the view, the swimming pool, the location, in the mountains, close to Cazorla , close to Borosa river canion .
- Property is quite isolated from the town, nowhere to walk other than the road
Hospedería Río Zumeta Spa
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hospedería Río Zumeta Spa offers accommodations in Santiago de la Espada, just 20 miles from Riópar. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Puebla de Don Fadrique is 17 miles from Hospedería Río Zumeta Spa, and Nerpio is 9 miles from the property.
- A perfect relaxing break. We were very impressed with the restaurant. Lovely home cooking and very reasonable prices.
Super friendly staff. Spacious room with a great view; hotel with inside and outside swimming pool and some great home cooking. Quirky cute! I would love to take my parents here some day. If they dare to drive the creepy steep mountain roads 😉
Also, as non-Spanish speakers it was impossible to find places of interest online, but there are some hiking routes surrounding the hotel-area so we hiked on those and really enjoyed them.
Hotel has good WIFI to able to connect with family in this area (a must as it’s 100% free of mobile coverage ;). Make sure to put the exact address in your google maps offline as it’s quite hard to find (it was not in our normal GPS system but we were lucky to get some great directions from a bar lady in downtown Santiago de La Espada).
- The extraordinary valley and area that the hotel is in. Back to nature with great room views. Red squirrels, Waterfalls & Eagle country. Julia is a great hostess.
- El hotel es muy bonito y acogedor. Los dueños son familiares y amables. El entorno es ideal para disfrutar de la naturaleza. Un puntazo para nosotros fue el microondas en la sala de estar, ya que viajábamos con nuestro hijo de 15 meses nos vino genial. La piscina en el interior es perfecta para darse un baño y relajarse.
- Excelente en todos los sentidos. Absolutamente recomendable.
Noguera de la Sierpe
Showcasing an outdoor pool, barbecue and playground, Noguera de la Sierpe is located in Arroyo Frio in the region of Andalusia. Just 8 miles from Cazorla. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find room service and gift shop at the property.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. Úbeda is 26 miles from Noguera de la Sierpe, and Puebla de Don Fadrique is 25 miles from the property.
- Beautiful room, we were upgraded to a very roomy suite with a large living area and a great balcony.
- Great place with swimming pool; nice to sit and relax by the water after a big hike.
- Very nice place with big green territory and lot’s of activities offered right in the hotel. The rooms are cozy and warm and the bed was super big and comfy
- The breakfast is excelent,big choice.The bed very confartable and great location to relax.Large room with fireplace and fridge.
- Great installations the middle of nature. A walking path starting right at the hotel.
Hostal El Mirador
Located in Hornos, 26 miles from Cazorla, Hostal El Mirador features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Views of the mountains, lake or city are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.You will find an ATM at the property.Arroyo Frio is 22 miles from Hostal El Mirador, and Riópar is 25 miles from the property.
- The owners were very nice and I felt treated like a friend instead of a customer. Great meal and great location.
- Lovely large room, good beds, welcoming host, great balcony, lots of walks in nature reserve Sierra Cazorla. Have seen 11 vultures circling, many deer, mountain goats, wild boar, lots of wildlife! Hostal in Hornos is a great base to stay and explore. Book well in advance though.
- Extremely friendly and helpful staff!! They helped us in many ways, preparef delicious meals and drinks for us. They speek good English in the village where everyone else spoke only Spanish. Thank you Peter and his girlfriend! And best of luck in the future! Riikka, Sami anf Veikka from Finland
Peter en Esther vrienelijk en behulpzaam en erg gezellig. Het hostel is netjes
Authenthiek en schoon. Het dorpje Hornos is mooi gelegen. Het uitzicht vanaf het terras is prachtig.
De natuur is schitterend. Veel wild reptielen en mooie bloemen gezien
- me gustó las vistas desde el hotel, no me gustó que estaba casi cerrado,
Collados de la Sagra
Looking on the Sierra de Castril Mountains, Collados de la Sagra is just 15 minutes’ drive from Puebla De Don Fadrique. Set in gardens, it features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant.Offering a picturesque setting, the Collados de la Sagra is made up of bungalows, rooms and suites looking onto the gardens. All accommodation has free Wi-Fi, heating, a minibar, flat-screen TV and a bathroom.The Sagra’s restaurant serves traditional Granada cuisine and specialises in game, and local pork, rice and fish dishes.Sierra de Castril Nature Reserve is just 20 minutes’ drive away. Granada and Murcia can be reached within 2 hours by car.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Spa Venta Ticiano
Located in Yeste in the region of Castila-La Mancha, 31 miles from Arroyo Frio, Hotel Spa Venta Ticiano features an outdoor pool and indoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Riópar is 21 miles from Hotel Spa Venta Ticiano, and Puebla de Don Fadrique is 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Avenida is located in the olive oil-producing Andalusian town of Beas de Segura. It offers an outdoor pool and fantastic views of the Sierra de Cazorla, Segura y las Villas Nature Reserve.The air-conditioned rooms at the Avenida feature both a private balcony and terrace with great views. Each one comes with free WiFi, flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Andalusian food, using local products. There is also a bar where you can enjoy a snack or a drink.Beas de Segura is 5.6 miles from the Guadalmena Reservoir, where you can go fishing. Within 1 hour you can drive to Baeza and Úbeda, two beautiful towns which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Nice clean comfortable room with balcony and view to hills (and inevitable olive trees). Large bathroom with tub. Surprisingly up-market hotel for a small town off the main road. Restaurant not open in evening, but able to get platos combinados in neighbouring cafeteria, where also had breakfast.
secure parking, views from the room over olive plantation.
Just off the main road, really good hotel for a stop over
- Para tener dos estrellas el hotel está genial, con aparcamiento. Todo muy bien. Ni esperaba ni necesitaba más.
- Les lieux sont très classe, le calme, balcon sur la montagne, garage pour motos
Estaba a cinco minutos del centro. El sitio está bien, tiene una buena terraza, ideal para tomarse una ración y una cerveza servida por una camarera muy agradable.
El pueblo no tenía mucho ambiente, por eso la terraza es un buen recurso para quedarse.
Top Hotels In Pontón Alto Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pontón Alto Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pontón Alto Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pontón Alto Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!