10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pontcirq Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Pontcirq Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pontcirq Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pontcirq Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pontcirq Midi-Pyrénées. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pontcirq Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pontcirq Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pontcirq Midi-pyrénées:
One of our top picks in Cahors.Located in Cahors, 26 miles from Rocamadour, Hôtel Terminus features a terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Montauban is 30 miles from Hôtel Terminus, and Saint-Cirq-Lapopie is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 46 miles from the property.
Foremost, the staff is great, beyond great. They are enough to make me say I would stay there again.
The location by the train station is ok, perhaps not perfect. No biggie though, nothing is far away in Cahors.
The old hotel is charming beyond description. The room was spacious. Having said this, i have two concerns: the bed was remarkably uncomfortable. The mattresses need to be replaced or at least mattress toppers added. The other concern is that my washroom glass had leftover toothpaste (or something that looked like it). The glass isn’t a deal breaker for me as I rarely use them. The bed was a real killer though. I will say I was glad I stayed there.
- Beautiful character property, very clean and tidy, easy walking distance to the centre and train station. Friendly helpful staff
- the staff were extra helpful and location to the railway station was perfect
- La gentillesse de tous les employes et l ambiance authentique du lieu. The kindness of all the staff and the authentic feeling. Beautiful place back in time. We loved it and we will stay there again.
- Ive stayed here before, welcoming, interesting building, good location, lovely breakfast…
- Foremost, the staff is great, beyond great. They are enough to make me say I would stay there again.
Deltour Hôtel Cahors
Deltour Hôtel Cahors is located in Cahors, just 31 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Rocamadour is 25 miles from Deltour Hôtel Cahors, and Saint-Cirq-Lapopie is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 46 miles from Deltour Hôtel Cahors.
- Beds were comfortable, everything was really clean and clearly had been recently remodeled. The area was calm and quiet. Parking was free. The hotel was really easy to reach by car. We were honestly surprised, it was much better than we expected for the price.
- Good basic room – quiet – good safe parking- dog friendly
– large, spacious room,
– comfortable bed,
– nice hotel service,
– big parking
- You got what you paid for. Basically clean, room adequate , not the kind of room you would want to spend much time to relax in. Plus breakfast bread preach. jam home made, fruit also available, fruit juice and Coffee good.
- The pillows were much firmer than any others on this 3-week trip so I slept very well. But one of our group didn’t like them and had trouble sleeping. All hotels should give you pillow options, but few do, at least in this price range. I would book again for visiting Cahors
Regourd Hotel in Cahors features 70 rooms and has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a fitness centre and a garden. There is a 24h reception.All rooms boast a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a desk and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property. Guests can grab a bite to eat in the on-site restaurant, which specialises in French cuisine.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 31.1 miles from the accommodation, while Rocamadour is 24.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Agen La Garenne Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- Beds really comfortable and staff especially restaurant staff in the evening great
Staff very friendly. Clean and comfortable room. Excellent value for money.
Restaurant staff superb.
- Room very okay, restaurant good, breakfast good. Overall: excellent value for money paid.
- The staff are always so lovely especially Natalie who always has such a warm welcome. A great good value hotel for stopovers to and from Spain in a good lication
- Staff were welcoming , and the food was very nice with value for money.
Citotel Hôtel La Chartreuse
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Citotel Hôtel La Chartreuse offers accommodations in Cahors. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rocamadour is 26 miles from Citotel Hôtel La Chartreuse, and Montauban is 30 miles from the property. Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport is 46 miles away.
- Balcony room is worthwhile even paying the supplement
- The dinner was excellent value for money and really delicious. It is very well run with pleasant attentive staff. Lovely setting on the river.
- Reception excellent. Service excellent. Restaurant food amazing restaurant staff excellent. But the hotel was a little poor in decor and ambiance.
- I was unwell when we arrived and spent most of our stay in bed: I liked the fact that I could! No food although my wife had a very pleasant meal in their restaurant. I just survived. The location is good: not in Cahors itself but a short walk away: parking in the hotel made the leaving of the car easy.
- Convenient, clean, comfortable, on the river, good value
Hôtel Campanile Cahors
One of our best sellers in Cahors! Hôtel Campanile Cahors is located in Cahors, just 31 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rocamadour is 25 miles from Hôtel Campanile Cahors, and Saint-Cirq-Lapopie is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 46 miles from Hôtel Campanile Cahors.
Loved the grilled steak and the french-fries cooked specially for us after our late arrival. “That is
kindness and service”.
Position of hotel
Staff efficient and friendly
- Comfortable room needs updating though. Good quality food but not cheap.
It was dog friendly..I like the chalet style rooms.the shower over the bath had great pressure.the lady on the desk(sylvie) was really helpful and changed the room as we had dogs.the room had tea making facilities which was unexpected.
MacDonald restaurant 50m away!!
It’s a Campanile… We know what to expect and value for money is excellent.
Welcome friendly, staff courteous and professional, buffets very good and well stocked.
Managed something different for each of three breakfasts and suppers.
Like having kettle and things in room.
- Loved the grilled steak and the french-fries cooked specially for us after our late arrival. “That is
Le Clos Grand
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Le Clos Grand is located in Pradines, just 31 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Rocamadour is 25 miles from Le Clos Grand, and Cahors is 1.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Very quiet location with plenty of parking. It is an older property but our bedroom had been redecorated to ensure cleanliness. We had a budget room with ensuite facilities which was fine. Wifi was good and the bed was comfortable with nice linen. The owner was very pleasant but has limited English. We had prepaid and this caused some confusion but was sorted out in due course. I would not prepay if I booked again. Large shopping mall and garage nearby.
- A really comfortable bed, the location and view were impressive, the meal was excellent and the service great.
- Everything! Particularly the extremely patient friendly and helpful staff
- Excellent restaurant in the hotel with value for money 3 course dinner. Good quality continental breakfast in the morning. Free on site parking. Outdoor pool although this was closed when we were there in September.
- The location is away from the traffic of Cahors and near the cycle trail
Hostellerie de Goujounac
Hostellerie de Goujounac offers accommodations in Goujounac. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a tour desk at the property.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 22 miles from Hostellerie de Goujounac, and Rocamadour is 26 miles from the property. Roumanière Airport is 38 miles away.
- The owners were charming and as they don’t serve food on a Monday had thought ahead and booked us into a gorgeous restaurant. This was greatly appreciated.
- Looked after well – breakfast simple, good but expensive – a comfortable stay
- accueil chaleureux,les propriétaires sont sympathiques,le restaurant est intime,petit déjeuner copieux.Passage court mais idéal.
- Freundlichkeit und Hilfsbereitschaft, sehr gutes Essen
- Le village charmant et l’accueil chaleureux des propriétaires.
Hostellerie Clau del Loup – Logis Hotels
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostellerie Clau del Loup – Logis Hotels offers accommodations in Anglars-Juillac, just 28 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Rocamadour is 30 miles from Hostellerie Clau del Loup – Logis Hotels, and Cahors is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 37 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Vinois offers accommodations in Caillac. The hotel has an outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TV is available.There is room service at the property.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 28 miles from Le Vinois, and Rocamadour is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 43 miles from Le Vinois.
- Outside located room, away from the main hotel building , ideal, as had a dog and the direct access outside was perfect.
- Food was very tasty. Room was a good size and comfortable
Breakfast was excellent. Plentiful and anything you wished.
Staff were clearly a happy team, could not have been more helpful.
Evening meal expensive but worth every penny. Impressive.
- Not very much our room was small and lots of stairs
The location was perfect with views across the lake.
The rooms were very clean and were furnished really nicely, superb bed and funky bathroom fittings.
Hôtel restaurant HENRY
Located in Puy-lʼÉvêque, 27 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda, Hôtel restaurant HENRY features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Cahors is 15 miles from Hôtel restaurant HENRY, and Saint-Cirq-Lapopie is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 35 miles from Hôtel restaurant HENRY.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Pontcirq Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pontcirq Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pontcirq Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pontcirq Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!