10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pontchy Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Pontchy Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pontchy Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pontchy Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pontchy Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pontchy Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pontchy Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pontchy Rhône-alps:
Mont Blanc Hotel
Mont Blanc Hotel offers accommodations in Saint Pierre en Faucigny. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Geneva is 15 miles from Mont Blanc Hotel, and Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 39 miles from Mont Blanc Hotel.
- Nice size rooms, good to have two next door to each other & interconnecting
Food in restaurant excellent
Good place to stop-over on way to the slopes.
The hotel does what it says on the tin. Very conveniently located close motorway to break a cross Europe journey.
Th free coffee corner much appreciated if you are making an early start before reception opens.
- It was a basic hotel, the location is great just off the main road however there was not much to do around the area. Its a great hotel if you are just passing through to get a good nights sleep.
- The room was a really good size and very clean. The beds were extremely comfortable. Coffee stations are located on each floor enabling guests to make their own free refreshments. Unfortunately the refreshment machines had all been removed for maintenance on the night of our stay. They reappeared the next morning.
Hotel Bellevue is located in Ayse, just 16 miles from Geneva. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 24 miles from Hotel Bellevue, and Annecy is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 41 miles from Hotel Bellevue.
the view from the window and the receptionist, so kind
parking in front of the hotel
- Our room had double doors which opened onto a narrow but long balcony which in turn gave us the view. Everything else could be forgiven for that view! The hotel was nearly empty when we were there so was blissfully quiet. The room was nicely furnished with a comfortable bed and was spotlessly clean. Our dog was welcomed too which made us happy. Unfortunately the restaurant was closed so we had to go into town to look for food. Breakfast was nice but not buffet. Layby parking outside was very close and plentiful but not secure.
- Greatly enjoyed the restaurant down the street that was recommended by the owner.
- Staff very helpful Situation great with view over the lake agarda
- This is a very welcoming hotel. The management team were very helpful and polite. I will certainly be back.
- the view from the window and the receptionist, so kind
Hotel le Jalouvre
Located in Mont-Saxonnex in the region of Rhône-Alpes, 19 miles from Geneva, Hotel le Jalouvre features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing and biking. Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 20 miles from Hotel le Jalouvre, and Annecy is 20 miles away. Chambéry-Savoie Airport is 41 miles from the property.
The owner was fantastic!!!
We were calling many times’ before we reached the hotel and she was lovely, a real pearl. She was so kind to us!!!
In the milde of the night we also got good cheese and chabon.
We really recommed the wonderful place!!
Ingrid and Anders from Sweden
- Nice owner with fairly good English. Short walk to lovely river and canal.
- Small family run hotel in gorgeous alpine countryside. Room was very comfortable – superb bed and very nice linen. Great restaurant. Located several miles up a very twisty, and in part steep, narrow road above Bonneville. Better road access from Cluses.
Wonderful location with fabulous views. Everything was excellent, hospitality, location, views, rooms, restaurant, finished off with a great breakfast. Don’t forget to check out the beautiful church from where the views are even better.
John & Di
- The hotel is amazing as well as the owners. Very kind and always very helpfull. You can rent electric bikes and go anywhere in the mountains around.
- The owner was fantastic!!!
Inter-Hotel Le Foron is a short walk from the center of La Roche-Sur-Foron, across from the Exhibition Center. It offers air conditioned rooms with cable TV.Inter-Hotel Le Foron also has an outdoor swimming pool and relaxing grounds. Meals can be enjoyed at a partner restaurant nearby the hotel.The hotel is just 12 miles from Geneva and Annemasse. In the surrounding area you can enjoy plenty of activities such as hiking, golf and skiing.
Small nice famlily-run hotel, where the owners are doing everything, which means that any special need can be arranged: don’t worry if you need to borrow a spoon for the baby…
The swimming pool is large, the water is nice and the solar-powered shower near the pool is just hot & nice. The pool is definitely a highlight for this hotel.
- Functional hotel with warm welcome and good breakfast
- The service and internet was excellent. No formalities. The room was simple but clean and although located nearby rroad well- insulated and quiet. Dinner and breakfast were avarage but exactly what one needs when travelling.
- The manager and staff were excellent. Extremely helpful and kind. Late meal was lovely.
- Nice place to stay in La Roche Sur Foron. Close to the city centre.
- Small nice famlily-run hotel, where the owners are doing everything, which means that any special need can be arranged: don’t worry if you need to borrow a spoon for the baby…
Located in La Roche-sur-Foron in the region of Rhône-Alpes, 13 miles from Geneva, Les Afforêts features a terrace and views of the mountains.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 28 miles from Les Afforêts, and Annecy is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- It was a fantastic location on the way to the Alpes and very clean, staff were very helpful and the entire stay was just so easy.
- Clean and friendly place to stay in the heart of town.
- Very friendly staff, let us store our bikes in their own garage. Very clean, nicely decorated room and bathroom. Very reasonably priced.
- Accueil très agréable et convivial,mérite d être connu.super rapport qualité / prix
- Ma alla fine per essere un 2 stelle è molto pulito e comodo ilnletto. Quindi per farti qualche notte va benissimo, la zona è molto tranquilla e piacevole. Comodissimo il parcheggio grosso vicino all’hotel e la posizione a 15 min da ginevra o a 7 min da bonneville dove ci sono ristoranti più frequentati diciamo.
Les Sapins is located in Saint-Jeoire, just 16 miles from Geneva. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 24 miles from Les Sapins, and Annecy is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 44 miles from Les Sapins.
- convenient location for stop over onto destination, good food in evening. it served its purpose.
- Rooms were cool although there was no fan or a/c
- The location: birds chirping, sunrise on the mountains, the peace
- Simplicité, bon accueil, propreté,le restaurant excellent
- Chambre accueillante. Excellent repas au restaurant.
Inter-Hotel Genève Sud du Faucigny
Inter-Hotel Genève Sud du Faucigny is set in Scionzier, 18.6 miles from Morzine, and features a terrace and an outdoor swimming pool. The 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy French dishes at the restaurant or have a cocktail at the bar.At the hotel, every room comes with a desk and a flat-screen TV. All rooms feature a wardrobe.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property. The restaurant serves seasonal dishes and in summer guests can dine on the terrace by the pool.Carroz ski station is 9.9 miles away and Les Gets is 14.9 miles away. Geneva Airport is 29.2 miles from Inter-Hotel Genève Sud du Faucigny.
- The staff were excellent and accommodating but the restaurant, pool and all other facilities were closed except for breakfast. The area is mainly a ski resort and nothing locally was open except for MacDonalds and a Tex-Mex type restaurant. Large secure car park.
- Staff were friendly and helpful. Ease of access from motorway. Bed was comfortable.
- easy to access, large parking, helpful staff, comfortable rooms
- Really Convieant location for ski area. Skiing in Les Gets, only 30 mins away and very very reasonable.
- Perfect location, very close to highway to the snow! Very friendly staff member at reception.
Hotel La Crémaillère
Hotel La Crémaillère offers pet-friendly accommodations in Le Grand-Bornand.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Geneva is 22 miles from hotel la crémaillère, and Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 20 miles away. Chambéry-Savoie Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- Majestic environment between the mountains, clean air, peaceful, kind and most helpful service. Pricing is fair.
- Very good restaurant and breakfast excellent, lovely croissants and home made jam.
Le style “chalet” de l’établissement et de la chambre.
- La s vistas a la montaña desde la habitación. La ubicación. También la atención del servicio y el restaurante.
- La situation (prés du col de la colombiere), le personnel, la chambre avec la vu sur les montagnes, la gentillesse et la disponibilité du personnel. L’excellente choix du petit déjeuner, j’ai particulièrement adoré la confiture BANANE-FRAMBOISE!! Je le recommande!! Miam miam 🙂 Nous avons oublié a la maison le pique-nique pour notre fille. Le service pack pique-nique été excellent, le chef nous a préparé un sack parfait pour notre fille, rapport qualité/prix nickel. Nous avons également très bien mangé au restaurant de l’hotel.
La Ferme Du Lac
Featuring free WiFi, a sauna and a terrace, La Ferme Du Lac offers accommodations in Thyez, just 21 miles from Geneva. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or lake. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 19 miles from La Ferme Du Lac, and Annecy is 24 miles away. Chambéry-Savoie Airport is 44 miles from the property.
- Bed was comfortable and the receptionist was very good at her job – friendly and efficient.
- Very comfy beds, great view from the back rooms, electrically adjustable bed was amazing, staff were helpful with storage of our bikes
- Staff very friendly. Ample parking. 1 free breakfast if you book for the week. Fridge in the bedroom was very handy. Good family room with split mezzanine floor/room for the kids to sleep upstairs.
- Great location, close to Cluses and across from the Lake which is a nice walk and perfect for kids
- Easy access by car. Few mins of mail road, still calm and green neighborhood. Good in-house restaurant visited by locals. Sauna and small gym. Good breakfast. Clean and fresh with charming wooden design.
Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a sun terrace, L’Alpage offers accommodations in Le Grand-Bornand. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Geneva is 22 miles from L’Alpage, and Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 20 miles away. Chambéry-Savoie Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff, excellent food and clean, pleasant atmosphere.
- My partner and I went on a ski holiday it was our first time in the region. Very warm welcome from the owner, very comfy hotel, excellent service and restaurant. Very location to get to the ski slopes and a good selection of itineraries.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Restaurant in hotel. Great location, walking distance to chair lifts.
- Great location for riding your bike, as we wanted. Staff were super friendly and helpful and made us feel so welcome. Food was great, especially the fondue!!!
- The breakfast was very good and varied: cereals, pastries, boiled eggs, and eaten on the terrace in the glorious morning sunshine in the company of a very friendly doggie.
Top Hotels In Pontchy Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pontchy Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pontchy Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pontchy Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!