10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pontarlier Franche-Comté – Top Hotel Reviews
Pontarlier Franche-Comté is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pontarlier Franche-Comté. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pontarlier Franche-Comté. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pontarlier Franche-Comté. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pontarlier Franche-Comté right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pontarlier Franche-Comté with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pontarlier Franche-comté:
Kyriad Pontarlier is located in Pontarlier, 30 miles from Lausanne and 27 miles from Besançon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Les Rousses is 31 miles from KYRIAD PONTARLIER, and Neuchâtel is 29 miles away. Tavaux Airport is 43 miles from the property.
Staff very welcoming.
We arrived on our bicycles soaked wet through. Check in was straightforward and our bikes were put in safe storage.
Room well sized, tea/coffee & room kettle and the shower was fantastic, down to the bar for a quick recovery refreshment.
We were allowed use of the hotel’s washing machine to wash our cycling clothing and when complete this was hung out to dry in the laundry room for us and dried overnight. (Thanks Elaine?)
Within 50m we had choice of pizza/Italian restaurant or a grill restaurant, and within walking distance there are a multitude of other eateries. No worries for an evening meal.
Breakfast was also great and set us up nicely for the day.
- Nice bed, clean and bright room/bathroom, good price.
- Very modern, excellent shower facilities, comfortable bed!
- Hotel very nice, the bed comfortable, the room clean and the stuff sympa and helpful.
- Location easy to find and close from main route between France and Switzerland. Room was very clean and quite spacious for budget hotel. Top bathroom.
- Staff very welcoming.
ibis budget Pontarlier
The low-cost hotel ibis budget Pontarlier is located just outside the town of Pontarlier. It features free private parking and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi, and Pontarlier Golf is 3.5 miles away.Each modern room here includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a desk. The private bathrooms also come with a shower.Other facilities include a vending machine in the lobby. If you want to visit the surroundings, check out Château de Joux, just a 10-minute drive from the hotel.
- Very easy check-in outside reception opening hours, clean room, comfortable bed, modern facilities, LED color changing shower head:)
- The hotel was in a good location & was quite. Reception was very efficient & staff friendly & helpful. Room was basic but very comfortable. The breakfast was nice with a good choice in the buffet. Shower in the room was the first I have seen with LED lights in the shower head ! Car parking outside was good.
+ Quiet even durring the busy period
+ Supermarket across the parking lot
- Centered place in the country side, with nice restaurants and bakeries around, good place for a 1 night stay while travelling the french country side.
This is a first for me as I made a mistake with the booking and thought I had booked the Ibis next door!
Quirky room with nice shower, but narrow hard beds.
Not recommended for “oldies” like me and him.
Breakfast was limited by price but was good enough.
One of our top picks in Pontarlier.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Campanile Pontarlier offers accommodations in Pontarlier. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Lausanne is 30 miles from Campanile Pontarlier, and Besançon is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 43 miles from Campanile Pontarlier.
Rooms and beds have been re-fitted since last I stopped there.
- Friendly and accommodating staff. Good value good in restaurant.
- Dinner and breakfast were very good. They always are at this Campanile. We requested adjoining rooms with our friends and this was arranged. This is our overnight stop for an annual skiing holiday in Switzerland.
Great value/price ratio; tasty breakfast; nice, comfortable, spacious and clean rooms.
Pavel, Czech Republic
- It was extremely clean. The room looked almost new and the shower was great. The staff were friendly and even called me to ensure that I was arriving. The breakfast was great, with lovely juice and coffee, and good choice of options from the buffet. Good quality items.
- Rooms and beds have been re-fitted since last I stopped there.
Hôtel de Morteau
Located in Pontarlier, 30 miles from Lausanne, Hôtel de Morteau features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.Besançon is 28 miles from Hôtel de Morteau, and Neuchâtel is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- The way the hotel responded to my poblem of accidentally booking two rooms. Booking.com very not very helpful but the hotel resolved it for me. Also the complimentary coffeè the morning we left….very kind.
It’s not the Hilton, but what you do get is a room with a comfortable bed and adequate facillities. The staff were friendly and helpful.
All in all not a bad little hotel
- Great location in the centre of this village. Not much frontage, it is easy to miss- just a single door, then up some ramshackle, narrow, sloping stairs. The room is small but serviceable with a tiny bathroom closet. The whole place could do with some T.L.C. The best thing about this accomodation was the fantastic breakfast – what a great buffet.
- L’accueil chaleureux, la situation géographique. Merci pour ce moment nous reviendrons.
- Hôtel parfait pour une nuit d’étape. Amabilité du patron et du personnel
Hôtel Saint-Pierre offers accommodations in Pontarlier. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Lausanne is 30 miles from Hôtel Saint-Pierre, and Besançon is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- excellent hotel with beautiful rooms centrally located.very close to restaurants and cafe.easy public parking place in front. excellent breakfast.
- Very well situated for the centre of town. Bedroom and bathroom modern and comfortable. Quite expensive but worth it. Recommended.
- Really great hotel, I had a really comfortable suite, with plenty of space and complimentary chilled water, which was much appreciated
- Top location, clean, friendly, parking in front of the hotel
The hotel is centrally placed in Pontarlier
A well appointed 3* hotel which has modern bedrooms and was very clean.
Good Wifi connection, free of charge.
The rooms are of a modern design, with nice bathroom and shower.
My room was on the first floor at the front of the front of the hotel closest to the road. I was initially concerned about road and pedestrian noise but the room is double glazed which ‘killed” any external noise. A nice touch was the electronic external blinds which block out any street light to the room.
HotelF1 Pontarlier offers accommodations in Pontarlier. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV.Lausanne is 31 miles from hotelF1 Pontarlier, and Besançon is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- very good value for money, self-service check-in even late at night!
- Easy parking and just about reasonable value but a bit more expensive than usual F1. Pontarlier is a good stop off point when travelling to Italy. Value breakfast and staff are helpful.
For once, it was an F1 where the non-smoking room didn’t stink of smoke!
Toilets perfectly clean
- Beds were comfy. Rooms were good size. Breakfast all fine although I had brought some bits for the kids. Perfect location for the overnight break in the journey.
- Just a convenient stop over before Switzerland. Basic but fine for 8hours sleep.
Showcasing a terrace and ski storage, ibis Pontarlier is located in Pontarlier in the region of Franche-Comté. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. Lausanne is 30 miles from ibis Pontarlier, and Besançon is 27 miles away. Tavaux Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- The bed was comfy and the hotel was what you would expect for a budget hotel as a stepping stone on a longer journey
- Good value for budget hotel. Comfortable beds and modern bathroom.
- Location, knowing in advance when en-route what to expect from an hotel as standards in France vary so much.
Easy car parking, friendly staff, quick easy checkin, double glazed windows.
Overall, good value for a one nighter.
- Good atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff, general ambience.
Auberge du château de Joux
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Auberge du château de Joux offers accommodations in La Cluse et Mijoux, just 27 miles from Lausanne. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Besançon is 31 miles from Auberge du château de Joux, and Les Rousses is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- Perfect stay albeit only for a stop off / night stay en-route elsewhere
- Recently renovated, nice modern feel. Room not large but adequate, comfy bed and pillows, bathroom good. Had a nice evening meal, incredible dessert buffet!
Friendly staff to check us in. Recently refurbished. Big comfy beds. We ate in the restaurant and the food was excellent. We had cheese salad starters, steak and puddings from the buffet. All we’re excellent.
Views of the local castle one side and a meadow on the other.
- It was a good meal – though the restaurant was very busy and there were not many staff. A good view of the castle. The staff that were there were friendly and helpful.
- The auberge reopened last november (2016) I believe. The rooms are effectively new, very confortable. The restaurant is nice and the breakfast buffet is good (cold cuts, cheeses, croissants etc). The staff is very helpful and very friendly. The location is practical to get to, right along the main road. Packing is adequate.
Ferme Hotel de la Vrine
Located in Vuillecin, 24 miles from Besançon, Ferme Hotel de la Vrine features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a playground and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Neuchâtel is 28 miles from Ferme Hotel de la Vrine, and Yverdon-les-Bains is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 43 miles from Ferme Hotel de la Vrine.
The room was big, nice and clean.
WiFi worked just fine.
There was a big fromagerie nearby.
- Location.Friendly staff,which are very helpful. Off street parking.Rooms & bathrooms spacious.Great overnight stop when driving through France
- Great service, food and bar, fulfilled my request of secure cycle storage,
- Accueil chaleureux, cuisine excellente et confort des chambres
- Petit déjeuner copieux. Super accueil et bonne literie
- The room was big, nice and clean.
Auberge de la Perdrix
Showcasing a playground and ski-to-door access, Auberge de la Perdrix is located in Hauterive-la-Fresse, just 28 miles from Besançon. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.There is luggage storage space at the property.Ski equipment is available at this inn and the area is popular for skiing. Neuchâtel is 22 miles from Auberge de la Perdrix, and Yverdon-les-Bains is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- Comfy beds, restaurant great and breakfast good, host fantastic
- The restaurant meal and the dining experience was great. The host was welcoming and friendly.
- If you like peace and quiet then this is the place. You do need a car to stay here. The owners were very hospitable. It was lovely to wake to the sound of cow bells.
- en effet les croissants était chaud le petit déjeuné très bien
- Le cadre. L’ambiance paisible. L’environnement. L’agencement. La qualité de l’accueil…..
Top Hotels In Pontarlier Franche-comté Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pontarlier Franche-Comté to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pontarlier Franche-Comté but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pontarlier Franche-Comté. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!