10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pont-Saint-Pierre Upper Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Pont-Saint-Pierre Upper Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pont-Saint-Pierre Upper Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pont-Saint-Pierre Upper Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pont-Saint-Pierre Upper Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pont-Saint-Pierre Upper Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pont-Saint-Pierre Upper Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pont-saint-pierre Upper Normandy:
Campanile Rouen Est – Franqueville Saint Pierre
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Campanile Rouen Est – Franqueville Saint Pierre is located in Franqueville St Pierre in the region of Haute-Normandie, just 4 miles from Rouen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Forges-les-Eaux is 22 miles from Campanile Rouen Est, and Évreux is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Restaurant very good as always. Convenient location
- The hotel is pretty basic but perfect for a quick overnight stop. Special thanks to the manager who stayed late to enable us to check in after closing time. Much appreciated as after 10 hours on the road we were knackered. Would recommend this hotel to anyone head to/from the tunnel or ferries. Secure car park too.
- Perfectly adequate for an overnight break of journey stay. Rooms are en-bloc away from the main reception block but were clean & tidy. Couple of nice areas locally for walking the dog. Plenty of parking and acceptable breakfast choices. Very nice, friendly staff.
They were able to accommodate us at short notice despite an error in our reservation
As always the kettle provided in the room with tea and coffee is a welcome bonus
- Always a favourite stopping point between Calais and the Languedoc. Excellent evening meal – we don’ have breakfast.
Le Pavillon de Rouen
Le Pavillon de Rouen offers accommodations in Franqueville St Pierre. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.Rouen is 3.9 miles from Le Pavillon de Rouen, and Forges-les-Eaux is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 43 miles from Le Pavillon de Rouen.
- Clean Room although a little on the dark side. Bed was large, had a very good nights sleep.
- staff very helpful – check in after reception closed but receptionist informed me on route of how to use all night check in. tea and coffee making facilities in room a bonus after long drive. clean, comfy
- Layout of the hotel and the car park was fine. Small grassy area. The hotel did discount the cost of the dog (€9) for the problems (noted elsewhere).
- Room was spacious – bathroom, capacious. good secure car park. Restaurant was not brilliant, but certainly adequate. Good value for money overall, would certainly use again.
- The most wonderful comfy bed,extremely obliging staff,superb choice for breakfast
Best Hotel Rouen Est / Val De Reuil
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Best Hotel Rouen Est / Val De Reuil is located in Val de Reuil in the region of Haute-Normandie, just 14 miles from Rouen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Forges-les-Eaux is 30 miles from Best Rouen Val De Reuil, and Évreux is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 44 miles from Best Hotel Rouen Est / Val De Reuil.
Friendly helpful staff. Our request for downstairs room ALWAYS been met.
- Excellent stopover, excellent position, easy access from autoroute and welcoming staff he is always great.
- Clean and comfortable. The best bed in many stays in the area.
After a long journey it was nice to receive such a friendly welcome from the Staff.
The room was very comfortable and there were restaurants within a few minutes walk of the hotel.
Breakfast was plentiful and fresh; we were surprised at how good the coffee from the machine tasted.
If you have kids, they will love watching the wild rabbits on site!
- Very good location for someone driving a car. Just beside highway for an easy connection and easy to find. Free of charge protected parking area just in the front of the hotel.
- Friendly helpful staff. Our request for downstairs room ALWAYS been met.
Hotel De La Tour
Hotel De La Tour is located in Pont-de-lʼArche, just 10 miles from Rouen. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is available.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Forges-les-Eaux is 28 miles from Hotel De La Tour, and Évreux is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- Really quiet location. But the room walls were very thin, so we heard our neighbours take an early morning bath.
- A good size bed – hotel close to town centre next to the quiet river bank
- Friendly welcome, excellent breakfast. Although we didn’t have the time it is possible to borrow bycicles for rinding along the Seine and Eure rivers.
- Very nice French breakfast. Fresh croissants and pain chocolat. Great jug of coffee au lait. The double room we had was big with an equally big and comfortable bed. It is ideal for a nightstop on the drive to/from the Calais ferries. Local bars and restaurants were nearby. The manager seemed to speak only French but had an amusing sense of humour.
Everything was little more than OK
Pont de l’arche is an attractive but small town, not too far off main our main route from Dieppe to La Rochelle.
Kyriad Rouen Sud – Val de Reuil
Kyriad Rouen Sud – Val de Reuil is located in Val de Reuil, 14 miles from Rouen and 30 miles from Forges-les-Eaux. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Évreux is 16 miles from Kyriad Rouen Sud – Val de Reuil, and Giverny is 19 miles away. Beauvais Tille Airport is 44 miles from the property.
- Staff were excellent very polite and welcoming. The whole hotel was very clean and tidy. The breakfast was good
- The location is supposed to be south Rouen. It is at least 18km south of the centre. We were assured by the receptionist that it is only 20 minutes from the centre. In our view it took a great deal lnger than that to reach coming in from the north.
- Room, bed and bad room are clean. In the room there are kettle, tea, coffee and sugar make more comfortable. Competitive price.
Stayed many times in past travelling to and from Haute Vienne when the hotel was premiereclasse.
A big improvement but equally a big price rise
- Receptionist friendly and helpful the rooms were very clean
P’tit Dej-Hotel Rouen Sud Oissel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, P’tit Dej-Hotel Rouen Sud offers accommodations in Saint-Étienne-du-Rouvray. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV.Rouen is 5 miles from P’tit Dej-Hotel Rouen Sud, and Forges-les-Eaux is 26 miles away. Beauvais Tille Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- Parking was the main consideration & the security of this. Needed to travel with large van & trailer. Parking was more than expected & safe. Staff were polite & managed to communicate effectively as I don`t speak French. Breakfast was adequate a little over priced.
- It was very small but comfortable. I ate next door as they only do breakfast here.
Location for one night, for traveling on
Very helpful staff on arrival
- An ideal location with easy to find access to the hotel
Worked well paid at the outside machine at 11 pm
Left at 7 am
Long trip gave us a good bed after the ferry
Hotel Rouen St-Sever
Hotel Rouen St-Sever is in the heart of Rouen, next to a shopping center. It has rooms with private bathrooms, a restaurant and 24-hour front desk. Free Wi-Fi is available.The rooms at the Hotel Rouen St-Sever have satellite TV and a telephone. The rooms are accessible by an elevator.Rouen St-Sever’s restaurant serves traditional cuisine and guests can relax with a drink in the bar.Hotel Rouen St-Sever is just under 1 miles from Rouen Orléans Train Station, which can be accessed in 10 minutes using the metro system. Jardin des Plantes de Rouen is just over half a mile away and public parking is available in St Sever shopping center, next to the hotel.
- Very basic hotel, reasonable walk from town. Old hotel in urgent need of refurbishment but it was cheap. Room much smaller than appears on photo. Bathroom cramped and didn;t feel clean – probably because so old.
The bed and bedroom was comfortable. The breakfast was good.
The reception was helpful and other staff curtious.
- The reception was just excellent and I loved my room and the vending machine
- The welcome was warm, the room clean. The location was fine given the price, a short walk over the bridge to the main attractions.
- Staff very kind and the position is perfect for the centre
Brit Hotel Confort Rouen Centre
One of our top picks in Rouen.Brit Hotel Confort Rouen Centre is located in Rouen, just 23 miles from Forges-les-Eaux. Private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Évreux is 29 miles from Brit Hotel Confort Rouen Centre, and Lyons-la-Forêt is 17 miles from the property. Beauvais Tille Airport is 45 miles away.
Comfy bed, clean and very friendly and helpful staff
- Really helpful staff who told me I had paid too much as there had been a mix up on check in, despite being very close to the hospital really good double glazing and hence a very good nights sleep. Pet friendly and happy dog 🙂 Good value continental breakfast – will stay again
Central location with free, convenient parking.
Very comfortable room, breakfast available (we didn’t take it as we were leaving very early for the eurotunnel)
Vending machines for food and drinks.
- It was convenient, clean and the staff were efficient and friendly
- There was very little room to manoeuvre in the room
- Comfy bed, clean and very friendly and helpful staff
Fasthotel Val De Reuil
Fasthotel Val De Reuil is just 10 minutes from the Rouen Exhibition Center. Free Wi-Fi internet access and free parking are offered to all guests.All of the rooms at this Fasthotel have flat-screen TV with Canal+ and Canal Satellite.Stopover meals are available in the hotel’s restaurant. Breakfast is served daily.For guests arriving outside of normal opening hours, a 24-hour key distributor is available.The Fasthotel Val De Reuil is close to the A13 highway.
- There was nothing to like about this place other than it’s convenient location for a stop over while heading to Eurotunnel.
- The staff were kind, breakfast correct, room cleanliness perfect, good value hotel close to the motorway.
- Perfect location, value for money with a friendly welcome
- Basic and reasonably comfortable. You get what you pay for.
- Good overnight stop-off. Location was great for us – lots of restaurants nearby and not far from main road to continue journey
Au Relais de La Lieure
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Au Relais de La Lieure offers pet-friendly accommodations in Ménesqueville, just 16 miles from Rouen. The hotel has a playground and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Beauvais is 31 miles from Au Relais de La Lieure, and Forges-les-Eaux is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Clean and fresh room.. awesome scenery in the town. Quiet and peaceful
- The bed was probably the most comfortable in any hotel we have ever stayed in. Breakfast was very good. Very quite hotel. Would recommend it.
- Set in a lovely garden with an orchard for the dog to run in. Room very comfortable. Lovely modern bathroom + very comfortable bed. Food and drinks good quality + value for money. Owners were delightful + very welcoming. Variety of excellent homemade preserves at breakfast.
Un très bon accueil. Un bonne nourriture.
Les hoteliers savent, d’une façon discrète, promouvoir leur région et les produits régionaux.
- Personnel aimable. Chambre fraîche, au rez-de chaussée. Jardin agréable.
Top Hotels In Pont-saint-pierre Upper Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pont-Saint-Pierre Upper Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pont-Saint-Pierre Upper Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pont-Saint-Pierre Upper Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!