10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pont-lʼÉvêque Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Pont-lʼÉvêque Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pont-lʼÉvêque Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pont-lʼÉvêque Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pont-lʼÉvêque Lower Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pont-lʼÉvêque Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pont-lʼÉvêque Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pont-lʼévêque Lower Normandy:
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Eden Park offers accommodations in Pont-lʼÉvêque. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Deauville is 8 miles from Eden Park, and Honfleur is 10 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 6 miles away.
- comfortable bed and delicious meal in restaurant. Lovely fresh fruit salad for breakfast. Peaceful setting
- Beds good, staff nice and friendly. Very comfortable stay. Third time we have stayed here and will continue to do so.
Service and food in the restaurant was excellent with a good choice
Staff were very helpful especially as we had to leave early morning
- The hotel is dated but rooms are clean, staff is friendly, the restaurant is good and value for money, the scenery is amazing, all in all a nice stopover hotel, nothing more, nothing less.
- The setting of the hotel was lovely overlooking the lake. Easy to find and easy to get to the places we needed to go. The staff where helpful, friendly and welcoming. Great place for a stopover.
Domaine de Geffosse
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Domaine de Geffosse offers accommodations in Pont-lʼÉvêque, just 8 miles from Deauville. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience.Honfleur is 11 miles from Domaine de Geffosse, and Caen is 26 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- We liked our host very much, she was very helpful. We did have a bit of difficulty finding the property with Sat Nav but the locals were very helpful. Our host suggested a very nice Restaurant for dinner in the town, it was excellent. The accommodation is a little different but if you like peace and quiet it is worth a visit.
- The family are friendly and welcoming. Breakfast by the lake was amazing
- Secure location. ideal location for visiting the sights we were interested in,
- Nice host, good breakfast, large room with kitchen.
- Everything. The area, the staff. The property . The lake
Hotel et Spa Le Lion d’Or
Located in Pont-lʼÉvêque, 7 miles from Deauville, Hotel et Spa Le Lion d’Or features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and bike rental is available. Honfleur is 9 miles from Hotel et Spa Le Lion d’Or, and Caen is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Location staff Cleanliness facility. One of the best hotels in location. 5th time to stay there I love it so much.
- The spa facilities were very good. The staff were very friendly and helpful especially the cleaning staff.
- Large rooms. Great bathroom. Quality room fittings.comfortable beds that were large.
Breakfast was very good.
Staff were pleasant and helpful
- Propreté et personnel agréable. Petit déjeuner en chambre. Spa au rez de chaussée de la suite avec baignoire a bulle et lit hydrojet!
Auberge Saint Martin
Situated in the heart of the Normandy countryside, Auberge Saint Martin offers comfortable rooms and serves regional cuisine in its traditional restaurant.All the rooms at the Auberge have private bathroom facilities. A full continental breakfast is served in the dining room.The restaurant is decorated with warm wooden furnishings. Here, guests can enjoy local cuisine accompanied by selected wines of the region. Discover new cheeses and try the cider from Calvados.Auberge Saint Martin is a great place to stay for exploring the surrounding region. The Pont L’Eveque Lake is just 3 miles away and offers a range of water sports. Honfleur and the beaches at Deauville are only a 10 minute drive from the guesthouse.Free Wi-Fi is available in the guesthouse and free private parking is available on site.
- Felt the whole place needed a bit of TLC but the room was clean and there was a heater which we were glad to have as it was a chilly evening. Very powerful shower even though it was over the bath. The room we had was down a path which meant we had to carry our cases to it.
- Very comfy beds and nice linen. My children loved patting the sheep and running around the yard playing games under the trees. We didn’t eat at the restaurant but it looked lovely. A friendly family run hotel.
- Perfectly adequate accommodation – comfortable bed – room needs a little updating and brightening up – bathroom needs a refit – slight musty odour as well
- very nice location just off the motorway. little bit of trouble finding it went into little town which was nice place to have a meal at evenings. rooms had plenty of character and a good stop off point for your journey.
- The proximity of the grazing pastures and the farm animals right next door! It was so fun to open up our bedroom window onto a bucolic countryside scene w/ chickens, goats and lambs in the pastures. Petit dejeuner was excellent! Very nice dining room area w/ tables in the sunshine; generous helpings of fresh bread, croissants, and pains au chocolat. Very nice!
Hotel le P’tit Beaumont
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel le P’tit Beaumont offers accommodations in Beaumont-en-Auge. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Deauville is 6 miles from Hotel le P’tit Beaumont, and Honfleur is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 4.3 miles from Hotel le P’tit Beaumont.
- Lack of activities got us out to drive around a number of other pretty towns in the countryside.
- Charming interior design of the rooms, clean and well-maintained; good location point for those planning to explore Deauville – the hotel is cheaper than the comparable hotels in Deauville and located just 10 min drive from Deauville
- Nicely decorated and very comfortable room. Staff friendly and breakfast was fine. Disappointed to find out that considering it is a cafe/bar – in Sept when we visited they do not serve dinners in the evening except on a Friday and Saturday and we were there Mon-tues. it was one of the reasons I booked it as I thought we could have an evening meal and not have to drive after. On arrival the proprietor booked us in for evening dinner at an Auberge a few doors away which was lovely, but quite expensive. The Auberge was also the only place open in the village that week in the evenings as the one other art cafe was closed for the week !
- Lovely village welcoming and beautiful setting. Room comfortable breakfast good. Would stay again
Nice small village, 10 minutes drive from Deauville. So a good choice if you don’t want to pay 150 euro for a room right in the city. Stayed only one night, it was OK, a very very small room but nice decorated and clean. Would suggest for a short stay, however according to the size of the room I would not stay longer.
As there was a good backery just in one minute away we have not asked for breakfast. Parking just in front of the hotel, free.
Hôtel Vacances Bleues Les Jardins de Deauville
Located in Saint-Martin-aux-Chartrains, 5 miles from Deauville, Hôtel Vacances Bleues Les Jardins de Deauville features an outdoor pool and playground. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Honfleur is 9 miles from Les Jardins de Deauville, and Caen is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 7 miles from Hôtel Vacances Bleues Les Jardins de Deauville.
- The location is fantastic, but the rooms are quite ugly, cold and damp. Best avoided unless you only care about location. Breakfast was nice though, as was staff.
- The late check in woman was lovely, she let us take the kids up to bed first before doing all the paperwork. She was ready with our paperwork when we arrived too so we didn’t have to stand around. It was 11pm with a 2 and a 4 year old so we really needed an easy time.
- The pool was fantastic and made the stay well worthwhile.
- The Hotel, though old, was very well maintained and very clean
Un petit havre de paix! Le personnel est adorable, gentil, serviable et tellement souriant.
J’y étais avec des amis, mon mari et mon fils de 2 ans nous étions tous enchantés!
On garde l’adresse et on reviendra!
Le Clos Deauville Saint Gatien
One of our top picks in Saint Gatien des Bois .Le Clos Deauville Saint Gatien is located in Saint Gatien des Bois , just 5 miles from Deauville. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.You can play tennis, ping-pong and pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. Honfleur is 5 miles from Clos Deauville St Gatien, and Caen is 28 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 10 miles away.
- restaurant staff were polite to the extreme with exceelent service
- Grounds , outside pools ( a little cold though) general charm of hotel and staff excellent
- Staff were very friendly and the hotel had a pleasant atmosphere
Kids loved the swimming pools.
It was quiet.
There was space for the baby’s pushchair.
- outside looks lovely. Comfy sofa in reception but only place to get a wifi signal, and could hear the staff at reception (too much whining in our opinion, at least during the evenings we were there)
Hôtel Antares & Spa
One of our top picks in Honfleur.Hotel Antares is near the center of the city of Honfleur and just over 1 miles from the port. The hotel has an indoor swimming pool, a hammam, a sauna and massage treatments.The hotel features spacious rooms and duplexes for 1 to 4 people. All of the rooms have a telephone, a TV with international channels and a private bathroom with either a bathtub or a shower.Some of the rooms have a view of the Bridge of Normandy. All of the rooms have free Wi-Fi internet access.The hotel is an ideal base to discover the Côte Fleurie (the flowered coast) and the Normandy region.
- Pool and saunas were much appreciated by our kids.
- The facility were nice hamam was not working pool was cold but apart from that was good really quiet.
- The swimming facilities where very nice. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The family room was big with a big shower.
- All good, personal friendly, great facility and spa. Very close to the city center, quiet. A very good hotel for whoever visiting Honfleur and Normandie. We also won 2 breakfasts so we’ll definitely come back.
- Excellent breakfast, nice indoor pool with hamman and sauna
Campanile Deauville Saint-Arnoult
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Campanile Deauville Saint-Arnoult offers accommodations in Deauville. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Honfleur is 8 miles from Deauville St-Arnoult, and Caen is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 9 miles from Campanile Deauville Saint-Arnoult.
- Cleanliness of room, location of hotel to our event.
- Nice position, close to Deauville and near to neighbourhood shops. Very clean and good to have a large room to take the 4 of us
- it is in the nice place. a little bit far from center but the way to walk is nice
- Literie confortable, accueil très agréable, propreté de la chambre irréprochable , calme
Personnel très accueillant
Donne envie d’y retourner
Auberge Le Cheval Blanc
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Auberge Le Cheval Blanc offers accommodations in Saint Gatien des Bois , just 5 miles from Deauville. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Honfleur is 5 miles from Auberge Le Cheval Blanc, and Caen is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Room was small but very clean and nicely furnished with a very comfortable bed. The door opened onto a little terrace area with a table and chairs and there was a larger area with tables and chairs further on. I would imagine this would be a good place to have a family gathering with rooms opening onto the terrace and plenty of places to sit outside. Good food and very pleasant staff too. Good value for money.
- There was nothing to dislike! This should really be a Michelin star (& I’m not the only guest that wrote this in the visitors’ book). The hostess & staff were welcoming & helpful & the food was superb. Also they have a beautiful Burmese blue cat.
- Friendly staff, a quit place to stay if you want to visit Honfleur and surroundings.
- Staff were welcoming and spoke excellent English which was a bonus. Restaurant food was delicious and waitress very helpful
- Rooms are nice, facing a lovely garden. Can enjoy the sun on a terras or balcony. Typical french breakfast with jam and pastires. Bed is very comfortable, proper bedsheets and towels. Perfect for resting after a day hiking and sightseen.
Top Hotels In Pont-lʼévêque Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pont-lʼÉvêque Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pont-lʼÉvêque Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pont-lʼÉvêque Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!