10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pont du Loup Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Pont du Loup Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pont du Loup Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pont du Loup Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pont du Loup Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pont du Loup Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pont du Loup Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pont Du Loup Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Auberge des Seigneurs
Located in Vence, 8 miles from Nice, Auberge des Seigneurs features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Cannes is 13 miles from Auberge des Seigneurs, and Menton is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Côte d’Azur Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The location , spacious room with incredible view, staff
- Warm welcome from family who run the place. Old-fashioned atmosphere The ambience and furnishings are of a bygone era, nothing modern, all in keeping with the neighborhood of la veille ville of Vence. Good breakfast at additional cost, and the restaurant serves a high quality dinner.
- The historic building was very characterful and uniquely furnished. The room was huge with two lovely windows with shutters. We had a fantastic, not cheap but very good value meal (take the 3 course menu – excellent) one evening. The staff were very friendly and made you fell like it was home.
- Fantastic food, wonderful people and an exceptional ambience.
- Great location and breakfast. Excellent restaurant
Auberge Les Gorges du Loup
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Auberge Les Gorges du Loup is located in Tourrettes-sur-Loup in the region of Provence – Alpes – Côte d’Azur, just 14 miles from Nice. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Cannes is 12 miles from Auberge Gorges du Loup, and Menton is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Côte d’Azur Airport, 12 miles from Auberge Les Gorges du Loup.
- Perfect diner menu’s served on a nice terrasse by friendly people. The romantic hotel is situated at the entrance of the lovely Gorge du Loup. Rooms are simple but clean and comfortable.
- Great breakfast and restaurant. Good location for walking in the Gorge du Loup.
- Well kept countryside hotel with friendly service and excellent cuisine. Extremly high value for money. Proximity to the river Loup with clear fresh mountain water and water-shaped limestone bathtubs. Don’t miss the chance to refresh you there!
Nice location, good dinner! The owner is very helpful and kind!!!
- Lovely hotel in a great spot within easy reach of Nice. Staff couldn’t be nicer and the food served in the restaurant was delicious.
Les Rives Du Loup
This residence sits in the heart of the Loup Valley, in the Rives du Loup Campsite and offers views of the perched villages of Gourdon and Bar-sur-Loup. It has an outdoor pool and a variety of on-site activities.All of the rooms at Les Rives du Loup are air-conditioned. They have en suite facilities with a shower. WiFi access is available in the entire residence.A continental breakfast is provided every morning and there is a restaurant at Les Rives residence. The bar and the shaded terrace are the perfect place for a relaxing drink.On-site facilities include a multi-sport area and a playground for children in the garden. There is also a disco once a week in July and August. Local activities include paragliding, cycling, hiking and canoeing.Residence Les Rives Du Loup is 15.5 miles from Antibes and 9.3 miles from Cagnes-sur-Mer seaside resort. Private parking is possible on site. A shuttle service is available at a supplement from Nice Airport, 15.5 miles away, to the residence.
We arrived quite late from Nice airport but already had a call from reception to check our eta and explain how we could access our room after hours. Very well done
Everybody was very friendly
- Large, comfortable double bed in the room. It was very clean and good value for money. Good facilities for kids e.g. Swimming pool and play area.
- The hotel is on a campsite but do not be put off by this, the pool is excellent restaurant is good breakfast is good, the rooms are well presented and comfortable and the staff are very good
Poor location as the address given by Booking DC is not the same as the Hotel address.
Booking DC missed off the crucial numerical detail.which led to an address 500 mtrs up a rocky track but on the same road.
- The location and the fact it was generally calm and quiet
- We arrived quite late from Nice airport but already had a call from reception to check our eta and explain how we could access our room after hours. Very well done
Hôtel particulier des Jasmins
Hôtel particulier des Jasmins is located in Le Bar-sur-Loup, 14 miles from Nice and 10 miles from Cannes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a private bathroom.Menton is 26 miles from Hôtel particulier des Jasmins, and Monte Carlo is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Côte d’Azur Airport, 12 miles from Hôtel particulier des Jasmins.
No reviews yet.
Auberge De Tourrettes
Auberge De Tourrettes is located in Tourrettes-sur-Loup, just 11 miles from Nice. The hotel has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Views of the sea, mountains or pool are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Cannes is 11 miles from Auberge De Tourrettes, and Menton is 23 miles from the property. Côte d’Azur Airport is 9 miles away.
- Lovely friendly people, very comfortable and tastefully furnished
The stunning views, the pool, the staff and service and of course not forgetting the food and drink… amazing. Best rose wine and cote de boeuf ever!
The hotel is just beautiful… such attention to detail. A place not to be missed!
- The Amazing view from the room and the extremely Kind staff
- The friendly, welcoming owners and the attention to detail. The lovely ambiance and the wonderful breakfast.
- Nice atmosphere throughout the hotel. Friendly staff. Lovely terrace. Great location.
Campanile Grasse – Châteauneuf
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Campanile Grasse – Châteauneuf offers accommodations in Châteauneuf. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Nice is 15 miles from Hotel Grasse Châteauneuf, and Cannes is 9 miles from the property. Côte d’Azur Airport is 12 miles away.
- It is a very basic operation, but of its type it was outstanding value for money. Friendly staff, rooms very clean and tidy. Good bathrooms and overall very well presented. Would stay there again
- The staff were fantastic so helpful and the food in the restaurant was amazing and always served well.
- The staff were excellent. We had problems with a delayed flight and missed check-in by a considerable amount. We phoned ahead and a member of staff kept the place open for us and was very welcoming when we arrived. I was very impressed.
- Very friendly and welcoming staff, clean room with good facilities. Parking lot was good too.
Restaurant was excellent- dinner
Good seating area outside reception area
Breakfast was good
Hôtel du Clos
Showcasing a terrace and views of the pool, Hôtel du Clos is located in Le Rouret. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Nice is 13 miles from Hôtel du Clos, and Cannes is 9 miles away. Côte d’Azur Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- well appointed, nice decor, all new, very silent, comfy beds. Large towels (difficult to find in France) and excellent breakfast.
- Great breakfast and amazing restaurant 50 meters away.
- Fantastic breakfst. Fruit salad, fromage frais,, waffles, bread, crossants served on a sun terrace. Had a great evening meal at Le Mas de Geraniums at Opio.
- We have stayed several times at this hotel and it has always been a consistent high standard. In particular the breakfasts are simply outstanding! It is served with beautiful coffee and the freshest bread and croissants along with lovely fresh fruit salad and interesting sirop de violette. It is the best French breakfast I ve come across. Also the hotel is not far from the airport which makes it very handy. The rooms are individually designed and fridge in room.
- Nothing at all. I was shocked, how badly we were treated. We were forced to leave a hotel at the middle of the night as this hotel requested double price for our stay. A man said that the booking.com made two mistakes and ingnored our confirmed booking!
Les Belles Terrasses
One of our top picks in Tourrettes-sur-Loup.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Les Belles Terrasses offers pet-friendly accommodations in Tourrettes-sur-Loup, just 10 miles from Nice. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Cannes is 12 miles from Les Belles Terrasses, and Menton is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Côte d’Azur Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Fantastic view, lovely bath, great bed and good breakfast
Our room was a good size with nice ensuit. The balcony was large and had a magnificent view over 180 deg down to the Mediterranean.
The restaurant was lovely and the food excellent.
This hotel is run by the family and as a result has a great family atmosphere.
- The lady host is very nice, has lovely dogs. The hotel is situated in a beautiful area but preferably go there by car. Rooms were clean and well maintained.
The view from the balcony is amazing.
La cuisine (we ate supper there) was delicious.
Hotel manager was very helpful and fiendly.
- Staff extremely friendly and helpful, excellent location great views all around, lovely rooms comfortable beds, good breakfast.
One of our top picks in Grasse.Located in the French perfume capital, this converted 16th-century house is set within mature gardens 1.9 miles from Grasse SNCF Train Station. It offers a traditional French restaurant that caters exclusively to guests and has stunning views of the mountain valley.All rooms at La Bellaudiere have a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom and a view of the terrace or mountains.A continental breakfast can be delivered to guests’ rooms each morning or taken on the shady terrace. French wines and aperitifs are available from Bellaudiere’s on-site bar.Free parking is available on site for those exploring the region by car. Cannes is 13 miles away and Nice Airport is 18.6 miles from the hotel. The sea is 12.4 miles away and free WiFi access is available throughout.
- Excellent place. Clean, special environment, great staff, special house, excellent and very comfortable room.
Breakfast on the terrasse was great and relaxing, with the owners being very helpful and very enthusiastic about the property – this made our stay feel very familiar and friendly.
The staff were professional and the food very nice, other guests specifically making an effort to praise the owned chef on the quality of the food served.
Our room was clean and functional and relatively comfortable and well equiped – good bedding, nice bathroom products, etc.
- The owners, Isabelle and Francois, were very friendly and create a pleasant atmosphere. We enjoyed sitting outside and also sitting in the foyer. The breakfast was very nice but there could have been some yellow cheese. The room was clean with a very good view.
- We had an absolutely wonderful few days at the charming La Bellaudière. Isabelle, François and their lovely daughter were such fabulous hosts. Nothing was too much trouble and they even helped us with our search to find a home in the region! Our room was at the top of the house, a bright airy room with a comfortable bed, great shower and immaculately clean, as well as enjoying a beautiful view from the window over the provençal countryside. We didn’t hear any noise at all from the road, just bird song in the morning! Breakfast was fresh and delicious and one night we stayed for dinner which was a triumph – absolutely delicious and great value. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this lovely hotel, a real home from home, if you’re after an authentic experience and a very warm welcome to this beautiful corner of the world.
- lovely breakfast on their terrace with fabulous views
Bastide St Mathieu
One of our top picks in Grasse.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Bastide St Mathieu offers accommodations in Grasse.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Nice is 16 miles from Bastide St Mathieu, and Cannes is 8 miles from the property. Côte d’Azur Airport is 13 miles away.
Very nice large old house that is a B&B, more than a hotel. The staff where very friendly the room large and very comfortable. AC worked well in summer heat. The pool is very nice.
It is nice and secluded location, yet close to everything.
- Exceptional property! Lovingly decorated and maintained. Charming and most welcoming host. My first and certainly not last visit!
A beautiful French home , with amazing furnishings.
A very warm and welcoming chateau,set in outstanding gardens .
Lovely owner and housekeeper,who looked after us in every way .
Perfect for a peaceful holiday in beautiful surroundings.
- After a very long drive through France we reached Bastide late, tired and running on empty- but it’s magic quickly cast its spell on us with owner Soraya greeting us with the perfect balance between hotelier and friend- personal yet professional with a sense of fun and, let’s face it, on viewing her rooms, an incredible sense of style and unique eye for design. In life there are times when you make a memory that will continue to resonate and this is one of them. We loved Bastide and highly recommend it.
- The decor was absolutely beautiful and the hostess was warm and charming. We felt very welcome yet we were also left in peace to enjoy the room and the private terrace at our leisure. the grounds and garden were gorgeous- it would be a perfect setting for a destination wedding!
- Very nice large old house that is a B&B, more than a hotel. The staff where very friendly the room large and very comfortable. AC worked well in summer heat. The pool is very nice.
Top Hotels In Pont Du Loup Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pont du Loup Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pont du Loup Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pont du Loup Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!