10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pont-dʼHéry Franche-Comté – Top Hotel Reviews
Pont-dʼHéry Franche-Comté is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pont-dʼHéry Franche-Comté. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pont-dʼHéry Franche-Comté. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pont-dʼHéry Franche-Comté. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pont-dʼHéry Franche-Comté right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pont-dʼHéry Franche-Comté with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pont-dʼhéry Franche-comté:
One of our best sellers in Arbois! Located in Arbois, 27 miles from Besançon, Castel Damandre features a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play tennis and pool at the hotel. Les Rousses is 29 miles from Castel Damandre, and Lons-le-Saunier is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 21 miles from Castel Damandre.
- Excellent place to relax and enjoy rural France. Renewed and very comfortable rooms. Excellent food at the restaurant. It was a very pleasant surprise. Highly recommended.
Bread for dinner: exceptional! Dinner menu at 45€ was really very good! Fresh squeezed orange juice for breakfast, home made jams, good coffee, large choice buffet.
We like the quietness of the place, and the noise of the waterfall…
- Position , stile , countryside , breakfast , rooms quite and nice
- Amazing hotel, room and restaurant. Do not miss the exceptional walk to the Cascades and Petite Source. There is also a small road to Arbois, suitable for walking so you can do a wine tasting or have a long and truly gorgeous lunch at Maison Jeunet.
- We know that we arrived out of season.We were given an upgraded room which was very good
Hôtel des Deux Forts
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hôtel des Deux Forts offers accommodations in Salins-les-Bains.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Besançon is 22 miles from Hôtel des Deux Forts, and Lons-le-Saunier is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 22 miles from Hôtel des Deux Forts.
- Situé just en face de la saline. Très bon restaurant.
Great location opposite salt mines and museum.
Free parking opposite.
- Very good central location. Nice town with a history and beautiful nature.
Room very modern and comfortable
Breakfast buffet worth the €10, very good
Dinner and service good but a little more up market
- Beautiful hotel with modern charm on the inside. The room was a very nice size, clean, and comfortable. The breakfast was very good. Parking was easy across the street. Location is walking distance to town.
Logis Grand Hôtel Des Bains
One of our top picks in Salins-les-Bains.Located in Salins-les-Bains, 22 miles from Besançon, Logis Grand Hôtel Des Bains features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Lons-le-Saunier is 24 miles from Logis Grand Des Bains, and Dole is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 22 miles from Logis Grand Hôtel Des Bains.
- It looked brand new – obviously had a very good facelift – lots of nice touches to the decor – it probably couldn’t be bettered
- Nice comfortable room with airco. Well designed. Clean. Good breakfast.
Le cadre est magnifique
Proximité des Thermes, de la nature.
- La décoration est magnifique et le calme est reposant
Accueil très agréable par la propriétaire la jeune femme à la réception est très sympatique
La chambre très propre et très confortable
Hotel Charles Sander
Located in the centre of Salins-les-Bains, Hotel Charles Sander offers a patio and shared lounge. The thermal baths and casino are a 10-minute walk away.All suites, rooms and apartments have a flat-screen TV, iPod docking station and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. The suites and apartments also have a kitchenette with a stovetop, refrigerator and electric kettle. Selected rooms have air conditioning.A breakfast is available each morning at Hotel Charles Sander and it can also be served in the comfort of your own room upon request. A vending machine is provided on site. Guests can also enjoy beauty services.Additional features include free WiFi access throughout and free public parking is available behind the hotel. Within easy access from the highways, the property is located 5 miles from Mouchard TGV Train Station and a 25-minute drive from Champagnole. Besançon is 26.7 miles from the property.
- Central location, spacious triple room with period features, good bathroom, lift. Decent breakfast buffet. Friendly staff.
- Bed extremely comfortable and room itself was great.
l’évaluation concerne en fait l’hôtel des 2 forts , car on nous a proposé un changement de chambre
emplacement juste en face des Salines
- Grande chambre, environnement très calme, belle vue sur la nature.
- Hôtel plein de charme avec son patios, très propre, soin très agréable, personnels très sympathique.
Hotel-restaurant Les Caudalies
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel-restaurant Les Caudalies offers accommodations in Arbois. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom.Besançon is 26 miles from Hotel Les Caudalies, and Lons-le-Saunier is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Excellent evening meal, beautifully presented and served. Very good breakfast. Large comfortable room with very efficient modern facilities. Friendly and welcoming staff.
- Room was nice and good value. Restaurant was excellent. Breakfast was also good with some local items that were very good.
- The hotel was top-shelf and the hotel restaurant was gourmet! The staff was friendly and helpful. I recommend it without hesitation.
On our first night we had the “Pasteur” room which was more than adequate, clean and comfortable. The food and service in the restaurant were very good but probably more upmarket than the average ‘overnight stopper’ would want to pay for.
We didn’t have time to explore Arbois but it looks a really nice town.
- Outstanding food and great wines! One of the best menues ! Very recommendable to try out the restaurant. The room was beautiful and very spacious . Bathroom very clean and modern. Thank you to the very nice staff that was always friendly .
Hôtel des Messageries
Located in the heart of Arbois, Hotel les Messageries dates from 1865 and offers a bar and a terrace. The rooms have a TV with satellite channels, a telephone and free WiFi access is provided. A buffet breakfast is available upon request.Most of the heated rooms have carpeted floor and a private bathroom that includes free toiletries. The economy rooms have access to a shared bathroom and toilet.Guests are invited to sample a drink at the modern lounge bar or in the living room with its vintage chairs. Several restaurants can be found within very short walking distance from the hotel, including a Michelin 2 stars.The city of Dole and its train station are 18.6 miles away. The hotel is situated 26.1 miles from Besançon and its Museum of Fine Arts.
- We appreciated friendly staff, clean accomodation in traditional style, beatyfull city Arbois in gold wineyards.
- Our basic room was good value and clean and comfortable.
- Awesome staff, friendly, welcoming and super helpful
Very centrally located in the middle of Arbois. The hotel is in a XIXth century corner building on an attractive square. Not far is a statue of Pasteur who came from here.
There’s a substantial bar area and tables outside. Young, dynamic and very friendly staff to welcome you. Full of atmosphere here. Dark wood panelling. Large breakfast room. Rooms are of a decent size and very comfortable. Great wifi. Large garage is a great parking bonus
- Good location in Arbois, cosy and old-fashioned feeling, basic services, excellent personell.
Hotel des Cépages
Located in Arbois, 26 miles from Besançon, Hotel des Cépages features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV with satellite channels. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is ticket service at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Lons-le-Saunier is 19 miles from Hotel des Cépages, and Dole is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Hotel is clean and new. The bed was comfortable.
Good clean 3 star hotel
Great parking, ideal as a stop over in an interesting town in the Jura
We stayed for two nghts. There is a large car park and a lift. The beds were comfortable . It is situated about a 15/20 minute walk away from the town.During the week the restaurant is open but it closes for the weekend .The family that own the hotel also own a good restaurant about a 5 minute walk away and booking a table there was no problem.
Breakfast served in the hotel is good value.
Very kind receptionist who I had to call in the middle of the night because I had forgotten the access code to the door.
Quiet room despite the proximity of freeway.
Great breakfast buffet.
The staff was friendly and communicated well with me even though it seemed like none of them spoke English.
I enjoyed the food at the restaurant they recommended.
The location was good in the sense that it was easy to park in and yet walkable from the town center. However, the last few minutes of walking from the center at night I felt sort of isolated and the middle of nowhere.
Domaine Du Moulin Vallée Heureuse
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sauna, Domaine Du Moulin Vallée Heureuse is located in Poligny. The hotel has a terrace and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some units have a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or river. A TV is provided.There is luggage storage space at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Les Rousses is 29 miles from Domaine Du Moulin Vallee, and Lons-le-Saunier is 13 miles away. Tavaux Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- The warm welcome late at night, the wonderful location and the lovely owners.
- The hosts were really friendly, the rooms were lovely and the hotel is charming.
- Great welcome and service from the owners. Food was excellent and additional requests were met.
- This property has just been bought by a very nice young couple who have got a lot of good ideas for transforming this hotel. This place is still worth a visit as the location is excellent with 2 pools
- New owners trying very hard and deserve to succeed. Food good.
Hôtel-Restaurant Bel ‘Air
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôtel-Restaurant Bel ‘Air offers pet-friendly accommodations in Mouchard, just 21 miles from Besançon. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV is featured.Lons-le-Saunier is 24 miles from Hôtel-Restaurant Bel ‘Air, and Dole is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 19 miles from Hôtel-Restaurant Bel ‘Air.
Hotel is conveniently located if you’re passing through.
The owner is very friendly and the food is good.
- Rooms very simple but very clean and the staff were very helpful
- Les chambres ne sont pas situées dans l’hôtel mais dans un logement à l’écart. Cela rend le séjour calme. La chambre est propre bien qu’à rénover. La présence d’un petit frigo dans la chambre permet de conserver des boissons au frais. La serveuse était sympathique et d’aimable humeur. Je ne peux en dire autant du chef… Très distant qui oublie que nous entendons très bien un chef qui gueule en cuisine après sa serveuse, surtout quand on est le seul client en salle. Le petit déjeuner est très bien.
- Tres tres bon accueil salle de restaurant tres jolie le patron et le personnel sont tres gentil.
- Das Frühstück war klasse. Obwohl das Hotelrestaurant eigentlich geschlossen hatte, kam der Patron extra für uns und hat uns ein erstklassiges Frühstück bereitet.
- Hotel is conveniently located if you’re passing through.
Chateau De Germigney
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chateau De Germigney offers accommodations in Port-Lesney, just 19 miles from Besançon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is concierge services at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Lons-le-Saunier is 26 miles from Chateau De Germigney, and Dole is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 19 miles from Chateau De Germigney.
- The gastronomic restaurant was out of this world…absolutely recommend it to friends and family, pricey but worth the quality
- Fantastic food, staff remembered me, great occasion.
- Pillows were hard and we had a jr suite My daughter slept on the hideabed and it squeaked a lot and was uncomfortable pl
- Everything, this was a beautiful hotel, fantastic staff and ideal location for a couple of nights on route to the Alps
Breakfast in the terrace was amazing. Such a stunning location. Although an extra Euro 23/person, I would recommend it for at least one breakfast during your stay as it was definitely worth it for the stunning setting and the interesting local delicacies which were provided (mild goats cheese with honey and delicious local pastry).
The relaxing atmosphere, both within the beautiful chateau and the stunning gardens, was just what we were hoping for and we were not disappointed. We will most certainty be back.
Top Hotels In Pont-dʼhéry Franche-comté Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pont-dʼHéry Franche-Comté to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pont-dʼHéry Franche-Comté but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pont-dʼHéry Franche-Comté. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!