10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pont-Croix Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Pont-Croix Brittany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pont-Croix Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pont-Croix Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pont-Croix Brittany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pont-Croix Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pont-Croix Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pont-croix Brittany:
Hôtel Le Goyen
One of our top picks in Audierne.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Hôtel Le Goyen is located in Audierne, just 26 miles from Brest. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Quimper is 20 miles from Hôtel Le Goyen, and Concarneau is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- The Hotel Goyen is a classic, stylish, family-run hotel that fulfills every wish. Room and bathroom were always absolutely clean. The breakfast is extensive. Especially the fruit salad and the croissants are highly recommended. The boss is extremely sympathetic, always helpful, without being intrusive. Highly recommended.
- We loved sitting in the lounge area watching the boats and the sun go down. Very relaxing.
- Outstanding customer service, this is a luxury hotel in a great location. We felt well looked after and the choice at breakfast was excellent. Superb espresso too. Just perfect!
First class restaurant at the hotel with one of the bet cheeseboards imaginable.
A lovely hotel in a great location with well appointed rooms, sea view and very attentive and friendly staff
- Walking distance to town – 5 mins – views over river Goyen. Plenty of restaurants plus very good restaurant in hotel. Staff extremely attentive and wish to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
Au roi Gradlon
Au roi Gradlon is located in Audierne, just 26 miles from Brest. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Quimper is 20 miles from Au roi Gradlon, and Concarneau is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 30 miles from Au roi Gradlon.
- The situation view from our room and the wonderful sound of the sea our meal was varied from great to not soM
- Great view of the sea – a really nice terrace. Helpful staff. Excellent dinner.
- The presentation of food excellent.Beautiful seafood, with a small choice for non seafood lovers.
- Fantastic views from the balcony and dining room. Well worth booking a seaview room but note that the wind blows here, even on a fabulous day in June.
- Everything about the hotel was very acceptable for a short stay thanks to the inclusion of the facilities expected in a good quality hotel with direct access to a beach. Breakfast was reasonable for the price, but the evening meal showed there was a very good chef at work in the kitchen with nicely chosen ingredients cooked with care to conserve the flavours and quality of imaginative dishes. It outranked from our viewpoint one of Audierne’s more highly rated hotel kitchens previously visited. On a map it looks out of the town but it is actually a pleasant walk along the water’s edge into town.
Auberge du Cabestan
Located in Esquibien, this hotel is 0.9 miles from the beach and 1.2 miles from Audierne Port, providing access to the Île de Sein. It offers free WiFi access in public areas, a garden and a terrace.All rooms at Auberge du Cabestan offer a view of the garden or the church. They include a flat-screen TV. A private bathroom with free toiletries and a shower is also provided.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the restaurant or in the comfort of the rooms. Guests can have a drink at the bar and a fixed menu can be enjoyed in the on-site restaurant.Auberge du Cabestan is 5 miles from both Pont-Croix and Plouhinec, and 9.3 miles from Pointe du Raz. Free private parking is available on site.
- Nice breakfast, comfortable bed nice location, helpful hostess.
- Excellent big, interconnecting room; very helpful and friendly staff; pillows extremely comfortable. Good breakfast.
- Atención muy amable de la dueña. Habitación muy amplia y limpia.
- Chambre propre avec confort , wiffi douche bien tv aussi pt dejeuner copieux et fait maison.
Très bon restaurant.
La propriétaire nous a bien renseigné.
Bon emplacement: proximité de la Pointe du Raz et de la Baie des Trépassés.
Hotel Restaurant De La Plage
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Restaurant De La Plage offers pet-friendly accommodations in Audierne. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom.Brest is 26 miles from Hotel De La Plage, and Quimper is 21 miles away. Guipavas Airport is 30 miles from the property.
LITERIE TRES CONFORTABLE
SITUATION HOTEL FACE A OCEAN
Breakfast a very good variety to choose from.
Very chic restaurant, relaxed ambiance, menu and food excellent. Staff very pleasant and efficient.
- breakfast good fabulous balcony room overlooking a superb sea view
- Fantastic location, sea view room, comfortable beds.
- This is perfect seaside hotel, impeccable décor charming management and staff and good food
- LITERIE TRES CONFORTABLE
Première Classe Douarnenez
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Douarnenez, 21 miles from Brest, Première Classe Douarnenez features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Quimper is 14 miles from Première Classe Douarnenez, and Concarneau is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Absolutely brilliant value. Everything is relative: you can rate it less for facilities if you’re paying three times as much but you’re not so , it’s fantastic. Most comfortable bed ever. Delightful orange and brown decor…. but seriously- it was clean and spacious and perfect at £30 per room per night.
- The hotel was basic but very clean and the bed comfortable. The shared spa facilities located at the Golden Tulip were excellent.
- Very comfortable bed. Nice big room. Value for money.
A really lovely location, with bars and restaurants within a very short walk. There is a small beach nearby with stunning views (which were spoilt when were there because it was raining and the low clouds restricted seeing the other side of the bay).
We took our bicycles with us, so we could ride around to see everything, it is rather hilly, but we really enjoyed the couple of days that we were there.
Beautiful location. Unfortunately no resteraunt on site.
Good for car parking and security.
Hôtel De France – Restaurant L’insolite
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. In the center of the city, within walking distance of the port and picturesque beaches, the hotel is in a pleasant and warm setting.The 22 rooms with private bathrooms present a harmonious blend of contemporary and classic Brittany design works. The restaurant serves outstanding local cuisine, fresh seafood and tempting desserts specially prepared by resident pastry chef, Gaël Ruscart.The Bay of Douarnenez forms an ideal base for your vacation in Brittany, with easy access to the numerous sights of the region.
- Breakfast was good value. Restaurant was expensive. Local creperie nearby was excellent.
- Excellent breakfast with fresh and home made products. The hotel is really well situated, and even if it has no private parking, there is a lot of free parking places around. The restaurant “L’Insolite” is one of the best quality and value of the city, and there is a good complement with its bistrot “Quai 29” located on the port.
- Excellent breakfast with homemade jams and local specialty cakes with lashings of fresh crispy bread and extraordinarily rich hot chocolate. The hotel restaurant was shut when we arrived on the Sunday evening so the receptionist booked us into their sister restaurant on the quay and gave us very good directions to walk there (about 5 minutes). Very good, simple seafood in a busy harbour side restaurant, I particularly enjoyed the moules.
- Staff were exceptionally charming and helpful. If you meet Louisiane say hi for us she was a great help.
- Breakfasts were very good with plenty of fresh local products. The restaurant was superb (but we could only afford it once!)
Le Bretagne – Hôtel Spa & Sauna
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Bretagne – Hôtel Spa & Sauna offers accommodations in Douarnenez, just 22 miles from Brest.Every room has a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Quimper is 12 miles from Bretagne Spa & Sauna, and Concarneau is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Helpful and friendly. Good breakfast. Central location.
- Very comfortable room and bed. simple and beverages supplied
- Breakfast was GOOD , Management was Excellent & Friendly
- A bit more basic than I though at first, but I had a wonderful stay. Everything you need for a wonderful stay in Douarnenez – everything within walking distance, easy free parking, very good internet/wifi and absolutely great staff!
- the treatment of the reception staff. extremely helpful
Citotel Hôtel Du Port Rhu
One of our best sellers in Douarnenez! This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Citotel Hôtel Du Port Rhu offers accommodations in Douarnenez, just 22 miles from Brest. The hotel has a terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms come with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.Quimper is 13 miles from Citotel Hôtel Du Port Rhu, and Concarneau is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- The view from the room was fantastic as was the view from the breakfast room. The service was great and the staff were very attentive, nothing was too much trouble. Great breakfast too.
- The staff was very friendly, keen to please and make sure we were happy.
- The staff were very friendly as always, keen to please and make sure we were happy. Three visits now, all first class and great value out of season. Great town and location is close to both sides of town. Free parking right opposite the hotel
- The warm welcome, cleanliness and excellent care given by the staff.
- Clean and cheerful, good breakfast, cheerful helpful owner
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Ty Mad is located in Douarnenez, just 21 miles from Brest. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Quimper is 13 miles from Ty Mad, and Concarneau is 25 miles from the property. Guipavas Airport is 24 miles away.
- Food phenomenal. Staff efficient and friendly. Facility very fresh. and the dining room is quite exceptional. Raining when we were there, but the garden looks great.
- Excellent meal served very professionally. Fresh, organic food. Douarnenez has seen better days but the hotel with its quirky decor made up for it.
- Just a lovely hotel with brilliant staff. I stayed an extra night as it was so good.
- Thoroughly enjoyed my stay as it was so relaxing and being a ardent walker the hotel was in a perfect location to explore the beaches along the coastline and nearby Douaranez.
- Ty Mad is a very quaint building and well set out. The location of quiet coves literally a stones throw from the hotel would make it ideal for a short sun break
Logis Kermoor & SPA
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Citotel Kermoor & SPA offers pet-friendly accommodations in Plogoff. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.You will find a gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Brest is 26 miles from Citotel Kermoor & SPA, and Quimper is 25 miles from the property. Guipavas Airport is 30 miles away.
- Superb restaurant on site. Excellent service and fantastic food. Great views. Great spa facilities
- Comfortable bed. Overlooked the small bay and harbour. Though could be noisy as close to main road.
- Nice view from the room, good meal in the restaurant. Very efficient staff.
- l’espace spa, chambre confortable, restauration excellente avec de bons produits bio.
- Das Bett war sehr komfortabel, toller Ausblick aufs Meer, das Essen war sehr gut und innovativ, großes Frühstücksangebot!
Top Hotels In Pont-croix Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pont-Croix Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pont-Croix Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pont-Croix Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!