10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pont-Audemer Upper Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Pont-Audemer Upper Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pont-Audemer Upper Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pont-Audemer Upper Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pont-Audemer Upper Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pont-Audemer Upper Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pont-Audemer Upper Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pont-audemer Upper Normandy:
Hotel Le Drakkar
Inter-Hotel Le Drakkar offers free Wi-Fi, comfortable accommodations and 24-hour access in a peaceful location in the heart of Normandy.Guest rooms are equipped with a large, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, Canal+, movie and sports channels. They also include private bathrooms with a bathtub, direct telephone, and a hairdryer.Start the day with the buffet breakfast before work or sightseeing. Later, enjoy a meal in the hotel restaurant, which is reserved exclusively for guests.The Inter-Hotel Le Drakkar welcomes groups and is happy to cater for seminars.For your convenience, the Inter-Hotel Le Drakkar also boasts a large, free, on-site parking lot. It is just 10 miles from Honfleur and 19 miles from Deauville.
- Enough parking space and conveniently located on the road: 20 Minutes to Honfleur and 20 Minutes to Le Bec
- Location was quiet and the WC and bathroom were clean. The front-desk staff were pleasant and helpful. Plentiful parking. Interesting and unusual lobby.
- The staff were helpful finding somewhere for our bicycles. It was a very hot day and the room was reasonably cool. There was a supermarket very close
The breakfast was plentiful with a choice of breads,fresh croissants,cheese,ham and a selection of jams as much tea and coffee as you wanted.
The bed was extremely comfortable room was dark at night and quiet.
- Good Wifi and ample parking. Family run hotel very helpful.
Hotel Belle Isle Sur Risle
Once a 19th century mansion, the Hotel Belle Isle sur Risle is set on a river island in Pont-Audemer. It offers indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a sauna and free Wi-Fi access.The stylish rooms and suites have a classic décor and each has a private bathroom and cable TV. Some of the rooms also feature a private terrace or a balcony, as well as a marble bathroom.The Hotel Belle Isle’s restaurant serves French specialties and is in a Victorian rotunda shaped restaurant, which offers views of the park.A spa with massages is just one of the other facilities at this hotel. Trouville and Deauville are less than 30 minutes by car and Honfleur is a 20-minute drive away.
- Lovely rooms, really lovely dinner and great value – breakfast excellent and very friendly staff.
- The hotel is in a lovelys setting. The rooms are comfortable. The staff very helpful. The food good but expensive.
- The friendly welcome, the free upgrade to a beautiful room
- Very friendly, excellent food and wines (though not cheap). The gardens and location are very nice, and a nice outdoor pool (as well as an indoor one)
- The reception by the staff (particularly Timour Fawaz) and treatment by them was excellent.
Le Petit Coq aux Champs – Les Collectionneurs
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the garden, Le Petit Coq aux Champs – CHC is located in Campigny. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.Deauville is 21 miles from Le Petit Coq aux Champs – CHC, and Honfleur is 16 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Evening meal was superb, brilliant value for money. Service was excellent and friendly.
Very cosy and nice place. Beautiful grounds. Although for people with allergy on blooming flowers can be a nightmare. Anyway the landscape was beautiful.
Very friendly hosts.
- Very welcoming, quaint and good quality. Sat nav essential to find! Food was high quality but you will need to speak some French.
- Very comfortable accommodation. Food excellent – as one might expect, as it is in the Red Michelin guide.
- Total peace and quiet, excellent food. Staff superb
Auberge de la Houssaye
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Auberge de la Houssaye offers accommodations in Épaignes, just 17 miles from Deauville. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Honfleur is 13 miles from Auberge de la Houssaye, and Trouville-sur-Mer is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 16 miles from Auberge de la Houssaye.
- The location in the centre of town was nice and easy to find. The hotel clearly has something going for it but it’s in the middle of renovation and really shouldn’t have rented a room. The village itself is pretty and very easy and quick to explore on foot. As with most of the villages in this part of France though there is hardly anyone about and the corner shop has the typical older staff who look at you with a hint of animosity.
Very clean and comfortable. Excellent dinner and breakfast We stayed (3 adults and a dog) end route to the channel tunnel. We had clean and well appointed rooms with a nice bathroom, also enough room for the dog!
Dinner was a set menu with fresh ingredients and well presented. We all enjoyed the meal.
Breakfast had some lovely preserves and fresh orange juice, a good start to a long day getting home.
- I liked the silence for sleeping and the owner is really sympatico. the little town is quiet and there are all shops that you need.
- Very friendly staff, parking on spot, nice location in the middle of a small town nearby Honfleur
- bon repas bon petit dejeuner bon lit accueil agreable bonne formule
Inter-Hotel Honfleur Sud Spa
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Inter-Hotel Beuzeville – Honfleur & Spa offers accommodations in Beuzeville. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Deauville is 13 miles from Best Hotel Beuzeville, and Honfleur is 8 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 14 miles away.
- staff brillo we had a buffet as an evening meal which there was plenty of so big eaters would love it parking facilities was not a problem heating ideal separate toilet and shower room rooms not huge but lovely for a good nights sleep we were very happy there
- The dinner from the buffet was pretty okay! Breakfast buffet as well. We asked for extra towels so we could use the pool outside, got them instantly. Good airconditioning in the room. Friendly staff.
Cheap and clean,
Near the main motorway so good for people heading to or from Spain to UK
- NIce hotel, not to big. Quietly, a refreshening swimming pool with chairs, the staff was very friendly and helpfull
- Hi Liked every thing about the hotel it was clean it was comfortable the staff were lovely, I made a mistake with my booking and they sorted it without any fuss
L’auberge Du Cochon D’or
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, L’auberge Du Cochon D’or offers accommodations in Beuzeville. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shops at the property.Deauville is 12 miles from L’auberge Du Cochon D’or, and Honfleur is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 14 miles from L’auberge Du Cochon D’or.
- A genuine family-run inn with a very good restaurant and very friendly and helpful service.
- The restaurant was very good and the staff were helpful and friendly. A
- Le calme de lz chambre, la propreté mais surtout la qualité de la restauration. Le petit déjeuner est un peu cher mzis agréablement servi avec des produits maison.
- Le restaurant est excellent, le patron maître restaurateur partage sa passion dans les plats qu’il sert aux clients. On sent bien que les propriétaires se mettent en quatre pour satisfaire les clients. Et que Dire de l’accent si charmant de la patronne.
- Restaurant très correct. Mais très restreint en propositions
Hôtel le Flormandie ZI Port Jérôme-Lillebonne
Set in a Norman house, Hôtel Le Flormandie is located in Notre-Dame de Gravenchon, and features free WiFi access. It is a 30-minute drive from Le Havre, Honfleur and Etretat.Each room is equipped with a work desk and a flat-screenTV with satellite channels. The en suite bathroom is equipped with a bath or shower, a hairdryer and an american plug. Some of the rooms also provide a minibar and a welcome tray with tea and coffee facilities.A continental breakfast is served daily at an extra charge.There is a free public parking nearby, and the hotel provides easy access to the Notre-Dame de Gravenchon refinery in the Port Jerôme Industrial Estate, which is 3.1 miles away. Lillebonne industrial area is also 1.9 miles from the property, while Bolbec is 3.7 miles away. Caudebec-en-Caux is 9.6 miles away from Hôtel Le Flormandie.
- breakfast was really well, everything available and fresh
- Owners and staff very friendly incl. with our doggy! Good taste for decoration.
Clean and large rooms,
nice and helpful staff
nice building, nice garden
a short walking distance to the centre of village
- Very good location, next to Jumièges, and other lovely places.. next to Port Jerôme, and its ferry to cross the Seine.
- Our little dog was warmly welcomed throughout the hotel. Breakfast was fabulous and the staff were very caring and welcoming.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Armony Hotel offers accommodations in Bourg-Achard. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find room service, gift shop, and shops at the property.Honfleur is 27 miles from Armony Hotel, and Rouen is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Location is great, Carrafour is nearby for cheap diesel.
- Breakfast was nice. Liked the fact we could boil some eggs!
- Fantastic location, just of motorway, for our journey back to England, and it accepts pets. Though I would term it dog-tolerant rather than dog friendly. Great take away pizza a short walk down the road from delices pizza. Clean, basic rooms. Small green space at the back was useful for our dog and we got a ground floor room, as requested.
Very comfortable bed!
Very convenient for motorway access
- everything was excellent, although the kettle wasn’t working the lady on reception gave us another one and a glass of milk which we thought was very nice
Logis De La Marine
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Logis De La Marine offers pet-friendly accommodations in Tancarville, just 19 miles from Deauville. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.Honfleur is 11 miles from Logis De La Marine, and Rouen is 28 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 24 miles away.
- hotel need to publish map of how to get to hotel.new motorway bypasses hotel and we spent 30 mins trying to find it. Not helpful at all and one of the reasons I downrate the hotel. The accomodation was typical 2 star hotel logis..clean comfortable and spacious…no complaints. Dinner was superb ( chef is well know in district)and breakfast was typical french but of better class. View from room very imposing with river seine and overhead suspension bridge very dramatic.
- room comfortable if a little tired. Excellent restaurant lovely setting some traffic noise but great sitting on the terrace watching the barges in the estuary.
I thought the food & service in the restaurant was excellent.
I was given a very warm welcome when I arrived.
le restaurant évidemment ! cuisine excellente, tant en soirée qu’en petit déjeuner.
la localisation est excellente pour qui veut découvrir les méandres de la Seine. un bac gratuit se trouve à quelques kilomètres, ce qui évite l’usage du pont de Tancarville ou de Normandie.
recommandé : abbaye de Jumiège, Vieux-Port, Honfleur.
magnifique vue sur la Seine et le pont de Tancarville à partir du restaurant, très paisible.
- – La gentille attention de la coupelle de pêches dans la chambre
Hôtel & Spa Le Petit Castel Beuzeville-Honfleur
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôtel & Spa Le Petit Castel Beuzeville-Honfleur offers accommodations in Beuzeville, just 12 miles from Deauville.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Honfleur is 7 miles from Le Petit Castel, and Étretat is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 14 miles from Hôtel & Spa Le Petit Castel Beuzeville-Honfleur.
- Breakfast was nice. Lady at the check-in was helpful and very informative.
- Great location for visiting in the area – lovely relaxing garden at the back! So peaceful to sit and read or just chill out…. And the private spa facilities were fabulous!
- The perfect spot for a business or a comfort trip
The building, the location and the availability of the Staff.
I shall book again fir my next business trip in Beuzeville!
- Central location with private parking. Well equipped, comfortable and quiet bedrooms. An excellent breakfast too!
Top Hotels In Pont-audemer Upper Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pont-Audemer Upper Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pont-Audemer Upper Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pont-Audemer Upper Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!