10 Best Hotels To Stay In Pons Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Pons Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pons Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pons Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pons Poitou-Charentes. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pons Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pons Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Pons Poitou-charentes:
Hôtel Restaurant Le Lion d’Or
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hôtel Restaurant Le Lion d’Or offers accommodations in Gémozac. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at the hotel. Royan is 17 miles from Hôtel Le Lion d’Or, and Saintes is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 49 miles from Hôtel Restaurant Le Lion d’Or.
- This was a very good hotel, very friendly owners, excellent food. Great value for money.
- The reception guy is excellant; very helpful and very friendly. Very nice stay and gorgeous homemade jam for breakfast
- Pierre and Jenetta are perfect hosts. Can’t do enough for you. Speak perfect English. Really nice breakfasts at a leisurely pace.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The food was excellent and the room was very comfortable
- Fantastic accommodation and the host was excellent. Lovely food in the restaurant to.
Le Relais de Montils
Located in Montils, 25 miles from Royan, Le Relais de Montils features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play darts at the hotel. The hotel also provides car rental. Saintes is 9 miles from Le Relais de Montils, and Cognac is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 49 miles from Le Relais de Montils.
This was a short notice booking en route, given some huge traffic problems we’ve encountered.
The owners were very understanding and helped us even though we arrived after closing time.
A lot of potential in this property, located in a beautiful village which seems taken out of a fairytale. Very quiet and amazing landscape where it looks that the sky is closer to us than usual.
Aangename relaxte sfeer
Makkelijk en gratis parkeren
Super vriendelijke mensen
- Indigne de pouvoir louer une chambre comme cela , je ne pensais pas que cela puisse exister ( caca de pigeon sur radiateur , insectes écrasés parterre , drap tres limite , odeur nauséabonde …. ) je pense que les propriétaires sont à un stade qu’ils ne se rendent pas compte de ce qu’ils louent . Ne les cautionner plus , vous aurez de tres mauvaises retombées .
Les propriétaires de l’hôtel sont très accueillants, très arrangeants !
Hôtel très calme, des chambres tout à fait confortable et très propres.
Déjeuner. Tout frais de la boulangerie voisine
- This was a short notice booking en route, given some huge traffic problems we’ve encountered.
Moulin du Val de Seugne
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the river, Moulin du Val de Seugne is located in Mosnac in the region of Poitou-Charentes, just 26 miles from Royan. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.Saintes is 18 miles from Moulin du Val de Seugne, and Cognac is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- This hotel is amazing! No other word for it. The rooms are pretty, well appointed and very comfortable but the position of the hotel and the food are outstanding. Sitting on the terrace watching the wildlife on the river was magical. Dinner was fine dining at good restaurant prices. I can’t recomwnd it enough.
- Restaurant staff very good. Enjoyed the swimming pool.
- Friendly welcome and staff in beautiful surroundings with excellent service and food.
- We loved the river, there was a nesting swan and a resident goose and goats. The room was a suite so had comfy chairs. We had the extensive menu which was good value and good cooking.
- The hotel was very good and the food excellent. Location was rural and very pleasant.
Relais de Saintonge
Located in Saint-Genis-de-Saintonge, 24 miles from Royan, Relais de Saintonge features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Saintes is 18 miles from Relais de Saintonge, and Cognac is 18 miles away. Mérignac Airport is 46 miles from the property.
- A typical jovial truckers stop within yards of the Chemin de Tours with efficient staff and serving uncomplicated,well cooked food. Double glazing kept the bedroom free of noise.
Restaurant excellent rapport qualité prix
- Tres bon accueil de la patronne pourtant un samedi soir ,le charme d’une vieille maison tres bien tenue ,le dimanche matin à 8 h 30 petit déjeuner servi par la patronne pour seulement 3 clients dans l’établissement :chapeau!
- La gentillesse du personnel ,le confort, l’intérieur ancien et charmant de l’etablissement
- L’accueil était vraiment attentionné, jusque tard le soir. Petit déjeuner copieux.
Hôtel Le Relais
Located in Jarnac-Champagne in the region of Poitou-Charentes, 31 miles from Royan, Hôtel Le Relais features a playground and sun terrace.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find an ATM and hairdresser’s at the property.Saintes is 17 miles from Hôtel Le Relais, and Angoulême is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Situated near a lovely wood which was great to walk the dog. The pool looked nice although it was too late to use when we arrived, nice crisp white sheets.
clean room serviced every day, small but adequate for short stays, very obliging owners.
In tiny village with excellent bakery and small shop and one restaurant where the food was excellent if a little expensive.
Wifi was good.
- Very nice welcome, comfortable room, good breakfast.
- Accueil très sympathique et excellent petit déjeuner.
- accueil sympa et service rendu spontanément par la propriétaire pour “héberger” un vélo dans son garage. très bon petit déjeuner. Horaire souple et disponibilité permanente pour rendre notre séjour très agréable. Mention spéciale pour le super-sympa patron du “coude à coude”, les amis du bar qui se sont changés pour nous en guides avertis du vignoble charentais! Bravo à la patronne pour un repas du soir à tarif imbattable et excellent! Ambiance charentaise zen garantie!!!
Domaine des Chais
Located in Thénac in the region of Poitou-Charentes, 18 miles from Royan, Domaine des Chais features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the city. The hotel has a barbecue and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find room service at the property.Saintes is 5 miles from Domaine des Chais, and Cognac is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- The owners have done a fantastic job in converting this old building into a fascinating and spacious hotel. We particularly liked the ambiance and the quiet and restful accommodation. Most of all we liked the restaurant – the dinner was excellent.
- Lovely large rooms, very comfortable, also there is a Logis restaurant on site which I didn’t know about – the Logis chain does amazing gourmet food and is a real selling point! We ate in McDonalds on the way as we didn’t know – gutted to find this out too late
- Beautiful restored building (Napolionic barracks & Cognac store) in a very small village with good parking and pet friendly.
Good restaurant. We liked watching the chef. We had a ground floor room adjacent to the restaurant, with its own sitting room. Very spacious. Huge bathroom. Clearly a lot of money has been spent here.
A kettle was provided with a limited selection of tea or coffee.
- Good restaurant and varied generous breakfast. Friendly owner. Spacious grounds with free and easy parking. Room nicely decorated with traditional furniture. Very well appointed shower area.
Le Vieux Logis de Clam
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a terrace, Le Vieux Logis de Clam offers accommodations in Clam. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Royan is 30 miles from Le Vieux Logis de Clam, and Saintes is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 47 miles from Le Vieux Logis de Clam.
- The meal in the restaurant was excellent, and the staff very helpful. Good size room, comfy bed. Nice private terrace.
- The bed was very comfy, the evening meal was excellent and the staff very helpful. The hotel was totally dog friendly as well, always a bonus in my book.
- The ground floor rooms with balcony onto the garden was nice. The bed linen was lovely and the separate w.c. an asset. The intercommunicating door to the next room would be good for families and groups.
- Good food, patron was exceptionally helpful, live music on Saturday night
- Not a lot ended up in hospital booked for night say but still in hospital four days later.
Citotel Hôtel des Messageries
Located in Saintes, 21 miles from Royan, Citotel Hôtel des Messageries features free WiFi access and private parking.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.Cognac is 15 miles from Citotel Hôtel des Messageries, and Rochefort is 21 miles away. La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- We stay in Saintes regularly and this is by far the best hotel in which we have stayed
- Very comfortable bed, good breakfast, plenty of choice, always a clean room, reception always friendly and helpful
- Great location friendly helpful staff superb breakfasts
- We booked this hotel having walked out of the awful Campanile Hotel in Saintes, what a good choice.
- Very conveniently located for access to all facilities on foot. Helpful staff and excellent breakfast. Good value for money. Attractive public areas in hotel. Quiet location at night despite proximity to centre and access roads.
Hostellerie du Coq d’Or
One of our top picks in Jonzac.Hostellerie du Coq d’Or is located in Jonzac, just 23 miles from Saintes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.Cognac is 18 miles from Hostellerie du Coq d’Or, and Blaye is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Very old fashioned hotel with really charm and lovely brasserie. Big room and en suite. No lift.
- Plenty hot water, new fluffy towels. Un tres bon diner !
rest is perfect also the food
very friendly and proffesional staff
- Charming proprietor, lovely atmosphere and very comfy bed
- Old building with character. Right opposite the Chataux. Very clean. Friendly, helpful staff. Food was excellent.
Located in Dompierre-sur-Charente in the region of Poitou-Charentes, 26 miles from Royan, Chateau Sainte-Marie features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. Saintes is 6 miles from Chateau Sainte-Marie, and Cognac is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 46 miles from the property.
Very helpful owners. Even warned me where the speed traps were on the main road. Good breakfast.
Comfortable room and good nights sleep.
The bedroom was spotlessly clean and very spacious as you would expect in a chateau,and the bed was also really comfortable.
The bathroom had a shower room as well as a bath and its decor was of romanesque style which was very fitting for the area.
There was an excellent dog walking chemin to the rear of the chateau, for any dog owners and the staff were all dog friendly.
The building has been restored keeping many of the original features and it still maintains its iron railings around all of the front gardened area.
The ownners were very friendly and also spoke a little English ,which helped as my French is not brilliant,and they let us use the lovely front terrace for drinks in the warm ,evening sunshine.
- This is a bit of an unusual place, but we had a great time. The chateau itself is gorgeous, and the rooms are very pleasant. Breakfast was good too, and when asked if we missed anything, our suggested cheese was offered the next day. The hotel manager runs her real estate office from a room in the building and was there most of the time if we needed anything. Her cute and very old and blind/deaf dog Titeuf always near. But the first night, we think we were there completely alone, just us and my parents. It made for a quiet night’s sleep! Parking is ample, plenty of room. There are several restaurants nearby, and both Cognac and Saintes are a short drive. Our room was huge and very cool, with a large bathroom and separate (but attached to the room) toilet. My parents and us had a really good time staying here and might very well be back some time.
- execellent gr fl bedroom. Excellent dog walking for o/n stop. Good value breakfast.Clean. Excellent mill restaurant nearby.
- The only positive was the welcome given by Caroline, the housekeeper.
- Very helpful owners. Even warned me where the speed traps were on the main road. Good breakfast.
Top Hotels In Pons Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pons Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pons Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pons Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!